Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

dushyq

Jul 21, 2020

Mental Harassment

I have a WiFi at home so wanted to know and change my plans in which i can get unlimited calls ONLY so wantef to talk to a normal representative

But not able to connect to VODAFONE as they just keep responding on mail with COPY AND PASTE format. As I told you my query, the same way i told to voda people on mail but it has been a trail of 10 mails now and they just do the copy and paste thing no one is trying to actualy giveme a CALL which was my point point but even though after explaining on the mail then also they just keep giving me an automated call via number +919899399357, +919899399350 etc and the voice IN A FORCEFUL tone told me to cancel the port request.

Still no response from them that i require
Ajay1977

Mar 28, 2020

VAS added without my concent and charged

Vodafone enable 197_JUICEUP_F VAS without my consent and charging rupee 150 / month. This is completely unacceptable.
Is there any way I can get my money back ??

Number 9811747586
Narendra Yadav

May 21, 2019

Vodafone silently charging extra money

My bill used to come around 2000-4000 every month in the last year. I called vodafone asked them about bill break up . they always says that this time have stopped the VA services. But I often get messages that my money is deducted. When I calculated , after not using vodafone much in an month. They are charging me around 500-700 Rs extra every month. I don't know for which service I am being charged. This is very bad . I dont know whether they are doing any silent fraud. Obviously I will port my number but want to complaint about it seriously. I am pissed off. I am customer of voda from last 12 - 15 years and they are doing this to their loyal customers.

Vodafone silently charging extra money

ansh90

Apr 29, 2019

Abusive calls

Hello team,

I am getting repeated calls from 8954463328.

The guy is very rude and abusive.

Please help.
Ashok boken

Apr 13, 2019

Otp received again and again from last 4 days

Sir I have received the otp again and again from last 4 days on my father,'s mob no 7838006714 from 17863.
Jagmal Singh 1602

Oct 20, 2018

Deduction from my balance for VAS not requested.

Sir, I am a prepaid customer of Vodafone no.9958398472. Today I got a message from Vodafone that GEN_X_GAMES_ 45 has been active on your no. as per your request and a sum of RS 45 has been deducted from your balance. Firstly I don't know what this service is. I never requested for any service activation to Vodafone. I am a senior citizen. I don't know even how to request for a service. I tried my best to complaint on 198, 199 and 9820098200. No one attended the call on complaint no. 9820098200 and deducted 4.50rs from my balance. It is a matter of harrassment and cheating . You are requested to immediately credit my balance with RS 45+4.50. Otherwise I will go to consumer forum with cost. Also we have two postpaid number 9811881161 and 9999033201 of Vodafone in the name of my daughter Geeta Yadav and son in-law Hanuman Singh.

Deduction from my balance for VAS not requested.

Mahesh jangra 9013191770

Aug 8, 2018

Network

Bear sir/madam
I am a vodafone mobile consumer i complaints on 20th may for network related my complaint no.is 2959214658
But they are not resolving my problem after many time call.
So i requesting you please resolving my problem.
Regard
Mahesh naryan
Mobile No.:9830669577
Shashikant1973

Jun 7, 2018

Vodafone call person

Today a person from vodafone called me from this no. 8376037493 regarding my bill payment and started abusing because i said that i will pay the bill by the last due date i.e 10th june . Kindly fire these kinds of vulgar , irrespective , blody busted peoples they are the only who are responsible for bad services by vodafone.
Chitra Singal

Feb 27, 2018

signal problem

I stay in National Brain Research Centre, Manesar (Phone No. 9868900120). There is constant signal issue in this area for the past 10 months and not only with my phone but with all the vodafone users. Either the phone catches very low signal or no signal at all. I have registered complaint consistently with their vodafone complaints helpline no. 198, but no action has been taken to resolve the issue.
Please resolve the issue ASAP.
Sggarwal1989

Jan 23, 2018

INCOMING call

Very poor services by Vodafone. No incoming call facility from other operators. Only people with Vodafone can call. Purchased premium number after paying additional cost but no incoming call facility provided. Company has failed to resolve the issue after 1 month of compalin
Thevishusingh

Sep 28, 2017

Bill payed service not active

My no is 8130272839 I was out of india payed my bills on time my services Is inactive rite now I don't know why I got a mail today that I have to pay my bill of 888 which I have payed it long back please activitiemy services it's a humble request

Contact me on 9205794450

Bill payed service not active

Sushil Goyal Gurgaon

Sep 17, 2017

MOBILE NUMBER BARRED

My vodaphone number 8285928640 got disconnected and i do not know the reason for that.

I was using form last 5 to 6 years,

please activate my number or confirm me at my new number 9899030811 Sushil Goyal
maddy3434

Sep 15, 2017

vodafone recharge

someone recharge my mobile i want that person paytm paytm number .he recharge this number 8860283635 .he need to pay me more amount but he didn't . kindly help me .
ujjwaldp

Aug 28, 2017

Overcharged billing

I need to report overcharged billing issue for my Vodafone postpaid number 9711882432. I was travelling to Beijing and for that purpose requested Vodafone Customer Care to activate 149 and 1499 roaming packs on my number. Once I received the confirmation via SMS that roaming packs are activated on my number, I started using mobile data which should have been charged at 39/Mb. However on 2 instances I have been charged over 500/Mb. Total overcharge is around 2200 for month of July. I have called Customer Care 6-7 times and chat as well. Everytime am given a complaint number and assurance that my billing issue would be resolved, yet it is still open. Don't know where to escalate and get it resolved.

Overcharged billing Overcharged billing

Deep Srivastava

Jul 15, 2017

Abusive language of telecaller

Today at 10.10am got a coll on my Airtel number from +911207114554, a Vodafone call centre. When the person mentioned that he was from Vodafone told him that my number is on Do Not Disturb and that he should not have called. I disconnected the phone. Immediately there after got a call from +918010789800 and the person started hurling unmentionable abuses. It was the same person. I do hope strict action is taken against the person.

Abusive language of telecaller Abusive language of telecaller

Ravi12340000

May 6, 2017

Bithout any reason one day 2 time balance deduct m.n_9015866115

Athar_Alam

Mar 31, 2017

VAS getting activated without my consent

Various Vodafone services getting activated on my number without my consent it all started happening when I switched to postpaid plan.its very frustrating for as money is deducted from my account.
""Hello! Video Pack service is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 07-04-2017 and a 7 days rental of Rs.35 will reflect in your next bill.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).""
AnIndian1947

Mar 10, 2017

Automatic unauthorised activation of fonemasti and deduction on money thereoff

11.mar.2017

Automatically Fonemasti pack activation 2 times by Vodafone has started looting like another service provider. Hope it will face same destiny!

Presently it is looting on fonemasti app. Without any concent it is activating the app and charging money deductin. Myself is also a victim. It is charging INR 35.
Can vodafone be stopped from looting?
sahil2612

Feb 25, 2017

not refunding security amount

I m Sandeep yadav, holding Vodafone postpaid number: 9711589600

Which I got converted from prepaid on 4 months before against which security deposit was of RS.250/- which I was supposed to get after 45 days, now since more than 60 days have passed I have not received the same, on contacting customer care they say to visit Vodafone Store , after visiting Vodafone Store THEY told me that there is no security deposit in my account after again contacting customer care he said you will get your cheque in a day, till yet no correspondence I have received nor the cheque.THEY ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING THE PERSON MAD, SOME ONE SAYS YOUR CHEQUE IS RETURNED DUE TO INCOMPLETE ADDRESS, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE AT THE TIME OF SENDING BILLS , THEY COME ON TIME.

Please resolve the issue as soon as possible. Else I take any further actions.

VODAFONE NUMBER: 9711589600
ADDRESS: vpo:Garhi Harsaru,Gurgaon,Haryana
Alternate number: 8802401500
Please refund the security amount.
Sourabh aggarwal

Feb 5, 2017

Unnecessary balance deducted

My name rajesh kumar,i am using this no. 09992652368 my balance got deducted (Rs 35) automaticaly i got a message that your DOTBOT pack is activated on your number i didn't given any request for the activation of this pack then why on my number is this kind of service are you providing to your customer,its pathetic.
I need my balance to be refunded.

OTHER WISE I WILL DEACTIVATE THIS NUMBER

revert me with satisfactory answer and credit my deducted balance in to my phone account.

Rajesh kumar
Tel:9992652368
Mail:[email protected]
puneetvet

Dec 17, 2016

unwanted service activated

An unwanted service named TUBE WORLD has been activated today without any request. I had received a message that Vodafone is going to deduct 35 Rs for this. This is ridiculous.
mishraamit608

Dec 6, 2016

Fake promises/statements to Consumers

I am facing indoor network issue and raised this with service provider's executive in Feb 2016 and several times thereafter but it is still not resolved.

To overcome this issue they provided Missed Call Alert services free of cost, however, they charged me every time. I had to called them each time to remove that amount. Since Fab 2016, they never meet their service target to provide at least average service.

Every month they stopped my services before due date and pushed me in trouble.

They can't even help you at any point of time whenever you call they said it will never happened next time and then some time I had to face same challenges.

Amit Kumar Mishra
manojgodara880

Dec 2, 2016

VAS SERVICE ACTIVATED WITHOUT CONSENT on 9461351341

Today Vodafone has charged me 90rs for desitube service ,for which I remember I haven't given any consent. I faced same issue on this no last month I talked to the customer care and charges have been waived off.But the same issue has been repeated by the company. Please waive off the charges.

VAS SERVICE ACTIVATED WITHOUT CONSENT on 9461351341

Vijit Mangla

Nov 21, 2016

Misleading and caused Mental Trauma

I have been mislead and breached on giving me a plan of Rs 250 on a new number which Vodafone sales team proposed to me.

I have suffered a lot during these past 10 days mentally as they wasted my entire time, I continuously called the Sales team, and now the Delhi Nodal Cente Vodafone.

1) I have asked to provide the plan confirmed, now they said no one confirmed the plan,(That's how they breach the consumers) rather they are now asking me to take the Rs. 500 plan, also to overcome this they later on said that this is a tagged number and is chargeable.

No such info. was shared with me while I asked them to reveal if any conditions, before I gave them the security amount and m y documents.

2) My entire time is wasted in talking to them over the call, they again Mislead me by giving Fake Names from the departments, they intentionally transfer my call to someone else whom I have to again share the matter.

3) I have talked to every single person in the department.(Sales)

4) When I reached the Vodafone Nodal center, Delhi through mails, I was asked to wait for a while and they would investigate and look into the matter. From then onwards,they are looking into the matter, they extended te timeline from hours to days and so on.

Also every time I have to share the entire details of the matter because they intentionally ask someone else to look into the matter and not the person with whom the matter was discussed.

I have talked and explained the matter Third time to a new person, then they say we are looking into it, which they have been saying from last week.I have written mails to the Delhi Vodafone nodal center, which the new person said that he can't find the emails, now they ask to again explain the matter in detail

5) Now, that I told them that I would move to CNBC Awaaz, Pehredar, They just said, its my wish to move as they have lots of cases lying in the same way, with them.

I wanted to know why was I confirmed the plan with 1000% surety and later on denied, that's the reason I can't accept the security amount because they will continue fooling others in the same way.

**Please look into it,its my sincere request to you, I want to be heard over this,
I have wasted my precious time, and nothing came as a result.

It's a mental trauma for me as I can't bear this breach anymore than just to write you.

I am attaching here the Sim card, billing details Receipt.
Yours Sincerely,

Vijit Mangla
Gurgaon, Haryana
E-mail- [email protected]

#999-99-02-633

Misleading and caused Mental Trauma Misleading and caused Mental Trauma

Nephia

Nov 17, 2016

Could not port my number from postpaid to prepaid

I went to Vodafone tower on 15th of November to port my number from post paid to prepaid and they told me that the number will be ported to prepaid within 2 hours but till now it is not ported and i am unable to use the number.i also called up customer care but they did not provided me any help rather put my call on hold. i don't know what kind of support Vodafone is providing to their customer.who is responsible for the inconvenience caused by your company.either provide or i just don't want to use your connection.