Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jan 5, 2011

drop box

Drop box request installation at our society was not responded
amarjit singh

Dec 17, 2010

Getting Commercial SMSs

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have registered my Vodafone mobile number i.e. 9711246929 in National Do Not Call Registry.But still I am geting 5-10 commercial messages every day and when I complained my service provider regarding this they are saying that Its not possible to stop it.Is there any solution regarding this problem??

Rajat Kumar Patra

Dec 13, 2010

Activation of Phone

I have taken 2 numbers from Vodafone 7838898377 and 7838898373 which was not activated till now from 8 after second verification done and submitted, I am calling every day at least twice a day and I get the same response from all that in next 24 hours my phone will get activated which never happen now. I spoke to one floor manager after that manager's stopped taking up my call whenever I called up I was put on hold with no response. I am highly dis-satisfied with Vodafone service in Gurgaon. I am Vodafone customer for last 4 years in Hyderabad never had such issues, my Hyderabad Vodafone number is 9052774707.

Not getting any proper response, If Vodafone is not interested in activating my phone please let me know so that I don’t waste my time waiting and doing follow ups

Dec 6, 2010

refund of balance amount

2.5 yrs back I had raised 2 requests, first in May 2008 and second in July
2008 to refund my balance amount (Rs. 1048) after closing my mobile
connection.

Mobile number was 9999769739

Request numbers:

I went to Vodafone office at JMD Gurgaon on 2nd June. The helpdesk
person told me that cheque has been issued, but he couldn't find it and
told me that he will call me back and will tell status of these
requests.

Interesting this thing is that they didn't took my new number even to
call me.

I don't know how long these guys will make fool of customers.

I want my money back.

Shipra

Nov 23, 2010

Worst Customer service of universe

Worst Customer service (Vodafone)

I am using a Vodafone no-9953307452 since last one year ,i recharged this no. with rs. 100 and balance of rs 40-50 was deducted without making any calls i called Vodafone cust care 198 to complaint for the same, first time i called a customer service executive picked the call and disconnected, second time Anita Devi picked the call I asked to transfer the call to manager she kept me on hold for 18 minutes and disconnected the call, third time i spoke with Praveen he transferred the call to his supervisor Mr. sandeep he didn't give any satisfactory answer so i disconnected the call , i was surprised after this my number was temporary disconnected i was not even able to call cust. care then i called 9811098110 from a different number and spoke to Mr. haridutt he informed that they have received a req. to bar the service as this number is lost ....This is the customer service of Vodafone.....

Lucky all the customer who doesn't have a Vodafone number

Nov 16, 2010

Unexplained Charging

I am a user of VODAFONE pre-paid sim card for the last four months. A week back, I recieved a message at 1 a.m that my hello tunes has been activated and rs. 30 has been deducted . I called the customer care telling them that I haven't message or approved of the caller tune . They submitted my complaint and told me to cancel it using a message code. My complaint number is 2171433368.They never responded even after my repeated calls.

After I cancelled the caller tune, after a week on 16th nov. I agaiin recieved the same message and activating my caller tune without my consent . They deducted Rs.7 from ym balance as this was the remaining balance at that time. I submitted my complaint to Vodafone customer care but no response again.
I appeal to you, to help me resolve this matter and take these private operators who are on a rampage cheating.

Mayank Jain

Nov 13, 2010

vodafone bad services

To Vodafone customer care department

Sub: unnessery harassment by Vodafone

Dear sir/madam,
as per I attach mail below my previous reference is 2164499106.as per this I requested on 18 sept for disconnect my number permanatly.i mention also my alternate contact number on this mail. and I received a mail from Vodafone on 20 sept.after no body contact me. and Vodafone send me unnecessary notice to me. why u people hrrase me????????????????????????????? .why you don't disconnect my number????????????????????????? and collect your balance payment.......I also visited your Vodafone store on 12 nov 2010 in gurgaon. They also cheat me and give me wrong information and said that one person contact me soon for disconnect my number .you Vodafone company really a un-understanable.why you sending me this kind of mail again and again?????????????????????

I requested you please disconnect my number immediately and send me a person for collect payment that balances on 20 Sep?????????????????????
Otherwise I go to consumer court for that????????????????

Vishal
my alternate contact number is 7503232230
User200058

Oct 22, 2010

Useless customer care and poor service

Useless customer care
I am Prashant pandit, one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-9711019166 suffering from the worse services just because of Useless "Customer Care Services.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless...
I tried vodafone customer care about 100 times but every time it took 10 min to contact cstomer care executive and after connecting......replied this is a wrong number.
Why vodafone adverties " Happy To Help", they just looting customers, I also tried its balance inquiry number and every time it show " Request not completed"

Oct 5, 2010

harassment by vodafone on illegal barring of all calls of 9811150499

his is to notify that my mobile no:9811150499 is being barred by your official without any notice. nor your customer care executive attending the calls. they drop everytime i called. my this no:9811150499 is 15 year old & without any notice you just snapped my connection . which is totally illegal.

this is to notify TRAI OFFICIALS : THAT WHAT KIND OF CONTROL YOU PERSONS ARE HAVING ON THESE KIND OF OPERATOR . WITHOUT ANY NOTICE THEY SNAPPED MY CONNECTION WHICH I M USING FROM PAST 15 YEARS . CAUSING HUGE LOSSES TO ME AS MY THIS NUMBER IS REGISTERED TO SHARE MARKET . NOW THEY ARE NOT EXECUTING ANY COMMAND RESULTING HUGE LOSSES . I WILL GO TO THE COURT IF THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED . TRAI OFFICIALS PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.

MY NAME:- KHAJAN SINGH DALAL

Cell No: 09811150499

Oct 3, 2010

undue charges

dear sir,

i'm using the matrix no 9711499034 for last 2_1/2 yrs. today when i called someone, an autogenerated voice came that i should submit my residence and id proof again to vodafone store. and lat last "for home collection and locate the store press *9." now when ipressed *9, the caller tone of the person i called got copied. and when i called customer care for that they said i should send "CAN CT" msg to 111. I did the same and again called customer care. now they told that i'll be charged for rs 45. for the same. now i fail to understand why the caller tone copying no *9 has been set to locate store or home collection. coz till any body press this no the caller tone starts and get copied. this is a intentional trap. however i want my refunds in billing if any thing has been charged to me, or i will think to stop this number as its not a matter of 45 rs its matter of technical trap and making customers fool. pls advise
manish

Aug 12, 2010

Vodafone network coverage

I have been shifted to AWHO, Sispal Vihar, Sector-49, Gurgaon.

There is network coverage problem. I can't talk to anyone while at home.

I reported this problem to customer care. They are telling, the problem will persist for atleast 3 months.

Its not possible to change the number. Please do needful.

With Regards
Deewakar Kumar

Jul 31, 2010

promotional messages

I am carring a vodafone no 9811093623, and its already under DND(do not activation) from last 3years ,
but suddenly from last 3 months I am getting promotional sms. regarding this I complained in customer care and mailed to them on 9th 14th and 17th june . i mentioned in these mails that I am also getting same content message with different subjects and difficult for me to inform on phone because of I am on roaming . I also requested to block all the promotional sms . But customer care executives refused and said that .for every single sms I have to complained and wait for 21 days if its not stop then again I have to register complaint .

so their is no solution of this problem one complaint over another and still i am getting sms

please help me that one should be next step from my side

thanks and regards
Raman

Jun 28, 2010

getting unwanted calls

COMPLAINT REGARDING Vodafone Number : 9811302337 (CORPORATE NUMBER)

I am getting unwanted calls (With very abusive language) from different numbers , and when I checked the same from VODAFONE Customer care they told me that this number was used by some other USER some time back.

Let me know who will be responsible for Such behavious and If previously it was used for some Illegal activities.

This is really very unforunate and Shocking to me. When I asked Customer Care to change my number they advise me to Write the same to Corporate Care email ID instead of taking my request for this sensitive issue.

This reply is not called for & highly disgusting and has to be me taken most seriously at the senior most level. This is imp to remain your customers.

Please call me immediatly regarding the issue or else I will take legal action against the same. This is really very dispointed to me.

awaiting your responce.

Jun 28, 2010

UNFAIR POLICIES AND WRONG CHARGES

My name is Vikas Roy and my mobile number is 9899412396. Recently I got to know about the local calling plan for Vodafone, where the customer gets 1000 free calling minutes from Vodafone to Vodafone anytime of the day. I used the service for a couple of times. Then I got my main balance recharged, where Vodafone offerred me 10 extra free night calling minutes to same network. I called up a local Vodafone number at around 3:00 AM and when checked my balance, Vodafone deducted Rs. 31.00 from my acount. When I called up the customer care, they told me that I used the conference service, which I didn't. When I asked for the supervisor, Customer Care Executive disconnected the call. I called up the second time and the CCE said that the charges were correct. I was using my night calling minutes and when they got over, my main balance was deducted. When I informed him that I still have local Vodafone to Vodafone minutes left in my account, he replied that this is company policy. I informed him that Vodafone does not inform customers about such policies, to which he replied you should have better checked. As per him, I need to make a call, disconnect the call after 10 minutes and then again make a new call, which I or other customers cannot do. We cannot keep on checking our free minutes for night and day seperately, then our main balance, then time of the day and then make a call. I mean this is so frustrating. The Customer Care Supervisor did not even generate a complaint number and stated that this was not a problem and just provided me an interaction number(94261877).

Please take an action against such policies of companies.

Apr 27, 2010

Sim card not sent even after two complains

I have a complain to launh on Vodafone. Two months back I have reported a lost of sim card and asked for the replacement sim to sent.

I was promised that sim will be sent to me in 48 hours but I am still waiting for it. Its been two months and I have complained many times still there is no response from the company.

Complain Ref. Number : 2133058434

Again now when I am calling them they still don't have any answer. Due to this I have suffered huge customer losses in my business. I need the officials of the company to pay my losses and improve on the process efficiency.

Please Help