Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Vikas5495

Nov 4, 2016

Take action quickly

Please take action against my complaint otherwise raise my issue in customer porem ur exucative demanding to me extra money for a new similar connection this is illegal and hope u resolve as wall as my case

My no.9999097743 vikas
93surabhi

Nov 1, 2016

Threatening messages and calls

Yesterday, i received a watsaap messages from 9004730402, he was irritating me by keep texting me, then i have blocked him. After few mins i have a call from his another no (9899999999) clarify his watsapp identification calling his name "Dev".
He was fond of his friend in my number, i have clarified him that its my no, i am using it since 2.5 years.
But due to weird conversation he threatened me "Just wait, you will get tired of by putting the numbers in rejected list". From that on wards, i have around 65 calls and 130 watsaap messages from all different numbers.
For your reference, i have attached snapshots of all calls and messages and their timing also.
Kindly keep this matter in a serious view and take some action immediately against him before the birth of any crime.
Please help.

Surabhi

Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls Threatening messages and calls

nisarahmir

Oct 21, 2016

Call drop

There are huge no. Of call drop due to which I have to make so many call n finally being charged for it. Also no net coverage in gurgaon
sonu upadhyay

Sep 20, 2016

my plan

Dear Sir/ Madam
Actually I received a msg from the Vodafone side on 16/8/2016 and I called the witch is mention and talking with Mr.Mohit or told me about the plan or plan was Red 4 G in Including with 2 GB 4G ,1000 Minutes 500 SMS in 399 after 100 Rs. Discount for 6 months but now I am not getting same plan ..I have all recording and details so please help me and corrective action, service executive also cheated me.
With thanks
Krishan Kant upadhyay
Krishan upadhyay

Sep 2, 2016

my plan

Actually I receive a massage from Vodafone side that port in Vodafone postpaid and just Rs.399 =1 GB 4G,700 Local+nat mints or Rs. 499 = 2 GB 4G ,1000 mints call now 9582566666 on Dated 26.08.2016 and then I call back and talking Mr. Mohit, and he told me all details and commitment me that 499 plan I just give u only 399 for 6 months and after that u will pay 499 per month, after all I agree and port in Vodafone but now I get only 512 MB DATA or 700 mints only. So please see the actual situation and take corrective action against this problem and I have already recording of conversation with Mr. Mohit .

Krishan kant upadhyay
Meetabhay

Aug 24, 2016

Activation of Value added service

I have been receiving Sm's regarding the activation of the follow service on my number from last few weeks but I haven't activated any service. I have also been charged for Rs 175 in my monthly phone bill. This is really very disappointing.

Singhhh90

Aug 19, 2016

unnecessary deduction of talktime

vodafone deducted Rs.90 from my talktime balance by activating unnecessary Vodafone social book service which I never subscribed...I have been using vodafone since a long time but such incidents will make me switch to other service providers...really pathetic experience
Saksham Gupta

Jul 20, 2016

Outgoing Access revoked

I just came to know from Vodafone store representative that outgoing of my Vodafone number 9741465500( Recently ported from Airtel) has been revoked.

The reason given was that my Address verification is negative.

I have the following questions-

1. Why I was not informed before revoking my Outgoing access?

2. Why address verification became negative? as the address given is proper Gurgaon flat address which is own by my sister.

3. If you have this kind of policies that you don't give connection to people living in Flats, why I wasn't informed well before porting to Vodafone

I didn't except this unprofessional service from such a big telecom company.
Rahul0318

Jul 11, 2016

Extra charge for 4G

This is regarding vodafone-
I am using corporate num nd in my pack i get 2Gb 4G data.
I consumed 4G data completly in month of june and i was supposed to receive 2G data as per my pack. However i kept getting 4G speed so i called customer care md explained the issue , they said there is nothingg to worry and you won't get charge extra.
When my bill arrived for june month, i was charged extra 950 rupees explaining i have activated few data pack but i havent activated any pack nd they are reimbursing.
I have send them all screenshot nd every message i receive for it supporting my compalin but they are not listening nd doing anything. It's been 1 week now

Same thing is happening this month as well nd i am calling them and they are doing same thing. M frustated nd moreover their agent talk like they are doing some big favor pick up my calls,they talk rudely!

Extra charge for 4G

sandeep kumar janghu

Jun 7, 2016

May 29, 2016

VAS Deduction from my account for service i never required

Hello ,

I have been a loyal Vodafone customer for the past 10 years and never ever complaint about the service despite of issues like call drops , out of network coverage issue , high call rates which require separate packs to be enabled with high amount, Flooding up my message box with unwanted sms , unwanted calls to my number during my busy hours regarding there services I never want etc
Since I was having a impression that every service has its own lags and will recover with time . At least I Hoped So ,

BUT this issue I have since the past one and a half month has become a nuisance .Every week or so when I get free during the weekend and get a occasional chance to check my sms I receive a shocking message that amounts like Rs 99.00 ( For something known as Fashion Portal ) , Rs 49.00 ( For something known as Video World chargeable every week ) are getting deducted from my Talk time account without me never ever requesting for these services and not even knowing what these services are for .

I have called Vodafone and they initially told me that they can refund the amount only withing 24 hours and confirmed these are 3rd party people having ti ups with them as VAS .

I had clearly informed them that I only use the vodafone net service during emergency situation and primarily use the wifi provided by my ISP on a separate phone number .

After long arguments and debates Vodafone accepted the failure in their system and did refund me the amount for Rs 99.00 for fashion portal and I have disabled pop ups on the browser and Google play store as well as suggested by them and they assured will never happen again but AGAIN in a week or so Rs 49.00 was getting deducted every week from my calling account in Vodafone for some scam VAS ( Video World) I do not know what this service is for even .....Again after repeated calls and long hours Rs 49.00 only for 1 week was refunded back but not the remaining Rs 49.00

While on call with a Vodafone rep I again got a pop up regarding caller Tunes and these pop ups only have an option to press OK and no Cancel and NO Exit option which leaves the customer one option to fall prey for these VAS and if I cannot take time from my busy schedule to check for these unwanted VAS getting activated without my Knowledge I have to keep getting Looted by these scam VAS providers in Assistance with VODAFONE whom I trusted as a loyal customer for years .

I check if there is any subscriber who is not having this situation and if I find any I will be happy to port my number and Also ask my corporate connections to be changed to that subscribers only .

Had a vodafone number in bangalore for 7+ years :
Then currently using Vodafone at Gurgaon : 9873655849

Please use my e mail for correspondence: [email protected]

Please refer these messages I got from Vodafone and beware of these types of messages

Hello! Fashion Portal pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 24-05-2016 and a 30 days rental of Rs.99 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.201.377.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).

Hello. You are currently active on the VIDEO WORLD pack.Your Weekly subscription of Rs.49 will be deducted on the 26-05-2016.In order to continue to enjoy the service, please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your account.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Click on the link to visit the site http://goo.gl/dfSjXG

Your subscription for VIDEO WORLD pack has been renewed and Rs 49 has been deducted.The service will get renewed on 02-06-2016.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Click on the link to visit the site http://goo.gl/dfSjXG
Manojhr11

Mar 15, 2016

sim did not active and no. change

Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:46 AM
Subject: Complaint

Yesterday, I got a call from Vodafone and that time your company representative told me for giving a call back with resolving issue. But nobody is not taking serious this matter. So please consider this mail like final mail. If Vodafone will not resolve this issue then I will file FIR with call recording in consumer court. And there we will meet because you people are not resolving the issue. you are kidding only.

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 10:20 AM
Subject: Complaint

I am not getting positive response from you and Vodafone So due to that I am losing my passions. Already I share my alternate no. with Vodafone and also I get call on that no. but again I am giving my alternate no. Below is my alternate no. 9821495393. And right now I am giving 24 hours time to you and Vodafone also. If you will be unable resolve it then I will be able doing anything against you and your company. And I hope you know very well seriousness of this matter. Good bye.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 10:09 AM
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Kumar,
Thank you for your email dated 09/03/2016 regarding the query for your mobile number 8882026688 and others.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that as per the records we request you to please share the alternate number so that we can help you in best possible way.
Further the number 9999338002 and 9999338026, the numbers are already been allocated to another customer.
The service request number for your reference is 941912624.
In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.
Happy to help

Mohita Rustagi,

Appellate Office
Vodafone Delhi
Contact numbers:
For any queries call 199 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-98110 98110 (standard calling charges applicable)
For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
Appellate Number: 011-71032211 Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.(Monday to Friday)
Fax number: 011-26940154
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: www.vodafone.in
Power to you! For easy access to an array of services you can Dial *111# from your phone and access our phone based menu
for information regarding your bill, account balance, data plan details/usage and more.
Now experience our newly launched My Vodafone App.

On 3/9/2016 12:01 PM; From: [email protected]; To: [email protected]; ; ?CC: ; Subject: RE: RE: Complaint;
Gentle Reminder-1

Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 3:29 PM
Subject: RE: RE: Complaint

We apply in Vodafone and select corporate plan of INR 199/- (500 Local/STD Minuts+300SMS). And as per this plan we need to pay INR 99/- per month.
Due to corporate plan we did not pay money so we have not receipt. And for sim No. below are the detail.
For porting from Airtel to Vodafone for me (Manoj Kumar) 8882026688 MNP Sim No.: 85011519577 OT New connection for me (Manoj Kumar) 9999338002 Sim No.: 8991119018503089494
New connection for Rishipal 9999697874 Sim No.: 8991119018502150319
New connection for Bijender 9999338026 Sim No.: 8991119018503089171
Vodafone has been changed below mobile No. with below No.
New connection for me (Manoj Kumar) 9999338002 change with 9999190149
New connection for Bijender 9999338026 change with 9999061968

So kindly take action and resolve it.

From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 3:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: Complaint

Dear Mr. Kumar,
Thank you for your email dated 04/03/2016 regarding number not activated query for your mobile number 8882026688 and others.
We value your relationship with us and urge you to treat this as an exception. We assure you that we are committed to provide you and all our customers with quality customer service.
We would request you to kindly provide us with the following details, so that we can check your concern regarding your new Vodafone account and port in:
•Cash receipt
•Complete SIM number
We assure you that on receipt of your confirmation details, your concern will certainly be checked within 72 working hours.
Further, we would like to inform you that the mentioned number 9999338002 is already active from date 03-Dec-15.
The service request number for your reference is 940614007.
Happy to help
Amit
Appellate Office
Vodafone Delhi
Contact numbers:
For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
Fax number: 011-26940154
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: www.vodafone.in
Now experience our newly launched My Vodafone App.

On 3/4/2016 9:26 AM; From: [email protected]; To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; ; ?CC: ; Subject: RE: Complaint;
Gentle reminder-1
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 2:22 PM
To: '[email protected]' <[email protected]>; '[email protected]' <[email protected]>; '[email protected]' <[email protected]>
Subject: Complaint

I and my friends applied for3 new connection and 1 Port connection of Vodafone. and Vodafone has been change no. without information. also after 10 days our 4 no. did not activate till date and right now. and I am calling them, they are not picking up my phone also when they are picking up calls at that time they are abusing. I called to head office Mumbai Vodafone. they people disconnect my call also.
Mr. Kuldeep told us about corporate plan rental Rs. 199 (500 Local and STD minutes+ 300 Local+ National SMS). And he told about bill charge Rs. 99+services tax.
They provide us those activated no. which no. are using by somebody.
Below are the no. of them whose Person use rubbish language.
Mr. Roshan : 9873914709

new connection for Rishipal 9999697874
New connection for Bijender 9999338026
Mohit Pasrija

Postpaid Billed amount 500% Over Credit Limit

This is to complain against Vodafone for their non-adherence to TRAI guidelines on Credit Limit for below mentioned post-paid connection

Vodafone Relationship no. 143962705 & Vodafone No. 9718901200

Due to non-adherence of TRAI guidelines by Vodafone, my post paid connection billed amount was accumulated to 19000/- while I was on international travel with international roaming enabled. As per TRAI - "On receipt of the intimation, the subscriber has the option to make interim payments in whole or in part or to restrict his further usage so that the credit set for him is not exceeded", Since I did not make any interim payment, VF should have restricted by usage to comply with this guideline but to make profit, VF did not follow this and allowed me to have un interrupted access to the services as a result of which my billed amount reached 19000+ while my credit limit was 1900/-

I have done enough follow-ups requesting VF to rectify its mistakes but never got any support in this regard, Thus, I decided not to pay the bill until getting proper support and closure on this case.

Now, VF is sending me "Demand Notice" stating to initiate legal action for recovery of this amount. Thus, I sought your support and help to fight this battle against VF and put an end of their malpractice of non-adherence to TRAI guidelines.

Let me know in case any support in required from my side.

Mohit

wrong bill generated

I am using postpaid number of vodafone from past 7 years , but i was shocked to see February 2016 month bill as there have charged me for international messages , however i have not sent any message . also they have added internet charges but i am currently using their 1gb paln , so how is it possible that they are charging twice for the internet service , this is ridiculous , please help me out , as they want me to pay the dues . i have also raised the issue to vodafone complaint center but no resolution is given. my vodafone postpaid number is 9999164832
Sumit Arora

Mar 15, 2016

Issues being faced while port of Number

I had provioded all necessary documents to vodafone agent vijay 9811538890 on 2nd march and i was assured to port my number within 7 days but its been more than 12 days and my number has not been port . So far i have been contacted by vodafone team member from 9999366929 and now when i am trying to contact both vijay and this guy with 9999366929 they are not responding to my calls and befooling me again and again with false claims . please look in this matter and provide me relief.

Sumit Arora
Mobile :8446704776
Paari

Mar 9, 2016

No signals at all

I just have activated 3g plan 5 days back but still i have to use 2g just because of bad services of vodafone. I have called costumer care 5 times unfortunatly all calls got failed. Now i have decided to port my number with another network. Really disappointed with vodaone services.

No signals at all

anuj_dhall

Feb 12, 2016

Harassment , no n/w and cancelling port requests without any valid reason.

Complete network blackout from last 1 month, not getting even a single network signal, when contacted with Vodafone via multiple calls and e mails , problem was not resolved , then i put out the porting request and very next day cleared outstanding bill with surplus amount, still vodafone delhi rejected my porting request without any valid reason and they customer care executives are not able to give any reason.
Such is haraassment that they clearly say they cannot resolve network issue and will take 1 month , and not approving port requests also.
please take some action so that more problems are not faced.
have all communication present with me if required.
rolijain

Jan 28, 2016

Wrong bill passed to my Jan 2016 bill

I went to Vodafone mini store dated 19.07.2016 their I paid my unpaid due amount Rs 2420 and request them to do MNP mumbai to NCR circle. Based on my given documents and paid amount they have issued me new SIM which was activated after a week. Jan 2016 I got a bill where Rs 6720 amount transferred from NMNP mention but I have not received any Rs 6720 bill in my registered ID. I called Delhi NCR customer care they have said its related to MUMBAI when I called mumbai they a circle related to DELHI/NCR. I maied 5-6 times I have not received any response. Delhi and mumbai circle blame game. When I teeeted 40 -50 times I got call from confused odafone executive who was fool didn’t understood sent me JAN 16 due bill and given Maharastra and Goa circle number, I called Maharastra and Goa circle they said its related to Mumbai and NCR circle.
Today when I went to Vodafone mini store Gurgaon where I have paid money for MNP concern executive said by mistake they had not able to make payment on 19th July 2015. He apologised and today he made payment of Rs 2420. Just because Vodamini store didn’t paid on july this amount got due but I have no idea about 6720 amount when My new SIM activated and I already cleared unpaid amount then how can bill charged??? I am attaching receipt given by Vodafone mini store Gurgaon please check your system due amount showing because Vodamini store didn’t paid due amount on july 2015.Its Vodafone internal system and execute problem so better your team sort out matter with VODA GURGAON.Please contact to your Vodafone store to check payment. I have checked my Vodafone where they have adjusted rs 2420 amount but what about rest amount???
Address :
Shop No 93 Ground Floor Vyapar Kendra, Sushant Lok-I, Gurgaon
Phone No :
0124-2571122
Mobile No :
9811422222, 9711111179

I am fed up with your services and never seen this type of pathetic services and uneducated customer care representative. Resolve this issue ASAP and provide me my Jan rental due bill as NMNP amount is neither related to me nor I received any bill related with this.

WAITING URGENT ACTION OTHERWISE I WILL RAISE THIS ISSUE TO HIGHER MANAGEMENT OF VODAFONE.

Roli Jain
Abhishek4602

Jan 20, 2016

Non working of my Mobile no. 9971462521

My name is Abhishek Kumar. My Phone no. is 9971462521.Its a Airtel No. from Delho NCR region. I have made a portability request on 11/01/16 to post paid connection of Vodafone. My portability request approved by my current operator i.e Airtel on 18/01/16. A confirmation message i received from Vodafone regarding approval of portability request. My portability request no. is AD642374. From 18.01.16 airtel has disconnected my number. From then it is now 21/01/16 my vodafoone sim is not showing any network. I have run through my nearest Vodafone centre on 19/01/16 which in Central Plaza Golf course Road, but till now i haven't got a positive response from them. They are always trying me make fool and asking time. On 19/01/16 they confirmed me this issue will resolved at the earliest. I waited and waited till 20/01/16 morning but the situation remain the same. On 20/01/16 they confirmed me the issue will be resolved by evening. I again went in the evening at 05:00pm, they confirmed me evening is upto 08:00 pm but not 05:00 pm. Again i waited and waited till 21/01/16 but the situation remain the same.

Also i have raised a complaint no.- 2638265858 dated 19/01/16 and they have confirmed me the issue will be resolved in 48 hours or if not resolved be surely receive a message on the alternate no. now 48 hours is also over but still i haven't received any message.

Suggest to tackle this issue.
Ankita2583

Jan 13, 2016

Regular call drop

I was facing call drop issue from last 3 months though i was using the same vodafone number at the same location from last 3 years.
I was the customer of vodafone from last 6-7 years.

Details:
Contact number: 09999767457

I contacted vodafone nodal officer and appellate officer and they were not ready to wave off my bill though they had accepted that call drop is due to their network issue and also they were saying that they were helpless and cannot mention the time till when i have to face this issue and why sudddenly this issue exists.

Instead of solving my call drop issue they are trying to convince me to start their other facilities of miss call alert.
Pavan_p19

Jan 6, 2016

Address Verification mistake from Vodafone

I have been using Airtel Postpaid Connection from 8 months.

And I have ported to Vodafone, And these Vodafone people got some old address of the person who used that SIM and went for verification and made my verification as negative.

Without coming to my place are contacting me they made my outgoing barred. Now they are saying it ll take 72 hrs.

With out any mistake from my end how can mark my verification as negative. And the end sufferer with out outgoing for 3 days is again myself.

And am trying to contact customer care. No one is connecting to their senior official.
They don't have a answer for this even.
Deepanshu Bansal

Nov 20, 2015

gaana khazana pack deduction

My balance is deducted with 35 rs without my knowledge
Customer Care is also not speaking
How should i get money back
When i dont want that pack
I want a compensation
Abhishek Gupta

Nov 9, 2015

Fraud transaction

Fraud call using Vodafone number : 9554010791,, recharge of 5,000 from.. have filed police complaint and will also take action Vodafone in consumer court..
subhash mandi

Oct 26, 2015

missing of my number

I have lost my phone in somewhere, and my Vodafone no:-9899181931 is missed with the phone. Sir please stop my no.
that anybody can't do misuse.

Mr. Subhash
9899181931
Srs14

Oct 21, 2015

Mobile bill

Dear sir/madam,
I am receiving bills of above 2000 since past two months. I do not use internet downloading.my calls are minimal. When I spoke to customer care they abandoned me and stopped my services twice. Now I took this service with a lot of trust.. network issues or any other issues I ignored thinking its ok happens.
But it has become a harassment for me. Every month I have to pay 3-4 grand unnecessarily which I havnt used even.
Do I have any one to support me on this or do I have to face this issue further. It has been highly stressful. A lot of amount for nothing.