Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Pradeep pachauri

Oct 17, 2015

Vodafone bill payment not confirm

Dear paytm i had my vodafone bill pay through paytm.my ammout has debuted from account but payment not confirm from vodafone costumer care. I have show your order detail it's shown operator down. Pls make sure it confirmation.
Mobile no. 9999570872
Order no.1274437518 rs 100
Order no.1274404791 rs 124

Oct 15, 2015

Persecution/Harassment is continued

After my continuous 7 call to customer care (to 198 @ 8:41 PM to 9:44 PM dated 15 oct 2015)and explaining on every call for 10-25 mins all says they transfer the line to retention team and after waiting for 15 min it finally disconnect .
Following are the serious of problem faced by me:
1. I was getting higher bill every months so i visited their office at JMD Gurgaon to change my plan, the agent refused to do so as its 17th of the month and told me to come on 10th of next month
2. Next moth when i visited on 10th they say your bill is not generated come on 14th and when i visited on 14th - i decided to do the porting to new network but again they say that some one misguided you we apologise, please come on next month 10th we will do it and parallel to this they also give request to change you plan into 199 so in case if company charge for full month for poarting it will be less price to you (again one more lie it is always charge as pro data).
3.Finally when i decided to change my network and given the request for porting on 15th Sep-2015 morning,i got the call from Retention Team and given me the plan 999 Fully Loaded plan and i agreed with this plan.
4.Is that was the solution BIG NO the company just waited for a 10th and again changed my plan on 10-oct-2015 to 199 without any request after 15 sep-2015.
6. then again afer so long calls 0n 12th and 48 mins call on 13th oct-2015. checking the fact they agreed and changed my plan from 199 to 999 fully loaded plan which was confirmed by SMS at 7:44 PM, 13 oct 2015.
7. But still Persecution/Harassment is continued re again 15 oct i got the sms that your plan is changed into 199 and when i called their customer care after my continuous 7 call to customer care (to 198 @ 8:41 PM to 9:44 PM dated 15 oct 2015)and explaining on every call for 10-25 mins all says they transfer the line to retention team and after waiting for 15 min it finally disconnect.
What should i do i don't know.....i can't change my no. and bill are very high
My email ID [email protected]
Zfaralm

Oct 2, 2015

Service not getting

I recharged my number for Rs 397 from "My vodafone" app but i i dont get any response regarding this and amount has been deducted from my debit card.
I have already contacted to the vodafone custumer care but they are also not helping me.
Please kindly look into the mattet and refund my money or provide the plan.
SRshivam

Sep 22, 2015

Bill is not received

My name is Rakesh Vohra and i have vodafone postpaid connection. My vodafone August bill is not received. My previous July is bill is received at Old Manesar road Mohammadpur, Gurgaon (HR) pincode- 122001. So please my August Bill send.

My numbers is 8527985551
om_1234

Jul 12, 2015

balance deducted n activate myplex but i never request for it

Myplex is activated in my mobile without intimation and they charged me rs 90 for it on date 10july2015 at 1424hrs . I immediately called customer care at 1425 hrs and vodafone executive Mr. Rahul sharma told me that he submit a complaint for same and amount will be refund to me in 24 hours . I asked him that are he sure, then he reply that it is recorded conversation and i can listen this conversation any time and amount will be refund surely. As no amount refund in 24 hours so Again on 11 july 2015 i called vodafone care and asked about same at 1130hrs then vodafone executive Mr. Arvind told me that he submit the same and in next 24 hours my amound will be refund and service will be deactive. On date 12july15 i called again vodafone care as my balance not refund at 1245 hrs then vodafone executive Ms. Komal told me that ampunt will not be redund as service is activated by me then i told asked her about commitment given by their executive then she say that he Mr. Rahul given me wrong information and amount will not be refund, i asked for that recorded conversation so she replied that their executive only will listen and take action against their employe. Then i lodge a complaint against Mr. Rahul for same and ask Ms. Komal to transfer my call to her senior but no senior talked to me and call disconnected.vodafone is supporting such spams .kindly refMyplex is activated in my mobile without intimation and they charged me rs 90 for it .vodafone is supporting such spams .kindly refund the amount and take action against irresponsible Myplex is activated in my mobile without intimation and they charged me rs 90 for it on date 10july2015 at 1424hrs . I immediately called customer care at 1425 hrs and vodafone executive Mr. Rahul sharma told me that he submit a complaint for same and amount will be refund to me in 24 hours . I asked him that are he sure, then he reply that it is recorded conversation and i can listen this conversation any time and amount will be refund surely. As no amount refund in 24 hours so Again on 11 july 2015 i called vodafone care and asked about same at 1130hrs then vodafone executive Mr. Arvind told me that he submit the same and in next 24 hours my amound will be refund and service will be deactive. On date 12july15 i called again vodafone care as my balance not refund at 1245 hrs then vodafone executive Ms. Komal told me that ampunt will not be redund as service is activated by me then i told asked executives. my number is 9999784440
kumaripooja.nift

Jun 27, 2015

lost my SIM

Lost my mobile with vodafone sim
I had lost my mobile with no:9711328850,please help me to get the same number from vodafone

lost my SIM

bchauhan0070

Jun 14, 2015

fake service charge

Hi my self Bhupender Chauhan my ph. no.-99582823255.
ZEEDITTO service is activated without my request and I got the message that it will be charged inr 35.they charged INR35 to my act. I don't know how come Tel service provide can activated these type of service without the customer request? They just want to earn the money? Company regulatory act should track and put a penalty on these type of act.and give warning to these type of co. not to cheat their customers..

Jun 5, 2015

non availability of citi area

Mb No.-8130687418
Address - Hno.130/4marla 2nd floor near mother dairy and Tikona park , model town Gurgaon 122001.

I am port the no airtel to Vodafone and network available one week but physical verification is discarded due to village area of consider by Vodafone representative but my address is 100% in city area for your kind information & necessary action pls.

Thanks & regards,
Amit pratap singh
ram2089

May 15, 2015

unidentified calls

Dear concern,

This complaint against VODAFONE. I am receiving 2-6 calls in a day regularly on my airtel no. 09312329250 for bill collection of no. 9899995526 for the name of sunil kumar. but i don't know who is sunil kumar. i requested them to remove my no and dont call me but the didn't do it and mentally harassing me. even the DND service is already activated on my no. please do something in my favour.

Ram Niwas
Suresh Kumar

May 3, 2015

online recharge

I want use patym for online recharge but I failed sir plze help me and I want use my debit card
gunjtgandhi

Apr 27, 2015

network issues

i am a resident of E 48 sushant lok phaase 1 my no is 9654490143 i havea round 9 no of vodafone at my home prepaid & postpaid both i am having alot of call drops at my home . i cant even talk while standing inside my house .i have given many complaint about the same but no solution is given till date . everytime i get new reasons for the issue but no solution is given ever . customer care told me to get a booster from vodafone store i went to apply there burt different reasons were given again a new complaint was registred everytime but no solution was given .
vivek.verma2

Apr 7, 2015

extra bill charged

This month my Vodafone no 9873200168 bill is 1740.
But I didn't call this much.
Normally my bill came only 450 rs only.
Please check there is some mistake during calculating my bill.
And revert me back the correct bill. So that I will pay the bill on time.
Otherwise I am not able to pay this fake amount. I have to close the no.

Vinod Kumar
09873200165

Mar 10, 2015

Vodafone - Inappropriate Billing

Hi !

I hope somebody is listening....
I am have been a Vodafone customer for over 10 yrs and have two nos. 9899220398, 389.
I moved to Bangalore in Aug and after realising that i cannot port the nos. to my new city requested for closing the services for both these nos. in Nov.
However, i am getting ever increasing bills for these nos till date, including threats of legal action.
I have written back politely , placing the facts as they are and requesting an amicable solution but have not received any specific response to my mails till date.
Its a shame the way Vodafone treats its long standing customers!!!

Asheesh Chopra
Vodafone No. 9899220398
9899220389
arjunsunel

Mar 4, 2015

Mobile Lost

My mobile no. is 9711464534 and it has been lost yesterday (04/03/2015). Please lock the sim.
riaf

Feb 11, 2015

recharge unsuccessful

I have prepaid number 9711768043,and recharged for Rs 155 today money by internet banking but the is no message from vodafone,no recharge,no email but money is deducted from my account
sunnyworlikar

Feb 5, 2015

extra charged in bill

extra bill charges
My name is sunny worlikar I use the following Vodafone#: 8879734803.

My current month bill includes an extra charge of Rs. 99 + tax for the following services:

4 jan : hello1_tvallsouth_ : Rs. 99

I am not aware of these services at all. I have never downloaded these services or subscribed to these services.

Still I have been charged for the above mentioned services.

I am very angry with Vodafone. I have written multiple emails to Vodafone customer care and higher level authorities but there is no reply. Everytime, Vodafone asks me to pay the bill else they will charge additional fine.

Please help

Vodafone is a fraudulent company.

I will appeal to the people never never never go with Vodafone.

BOYCOTT VODAFONE.

very very very dissatisfied Vodafone customer
Sunny
akshay1105

Feb 5, 2015

bill

Vodafone number: 8586988876

I had a word with Vodafone Customer care that I will deposit the bill on 7 of the month but they disconnected my number temporarily. Now they are asking me to go to the vodafone store and deposit the bill. I have been charged extra for the Internet charges , it took them one month to resolve my query meanwhile my bill was on hold and after a month they sent me the bill of two months I asked them I will deposit the bill on 7 of feb 2015 but they disconnected my number temporarily, The number is very important for me and many important call i have to receive. Vodafone is providing me the worst services, I am screwed up by VODAFONE DELHI.
Akanksha90

Feb 2, 2015

Unknown number missed calls

I keep getting missed calls from an unknown number from Latvia - +37178565054
I haven't picked up these calls but it's just weird that I get them and not just once but multiple times. Please help track and block this number. Thanks!
Swati12345

Jan 18, 2015

call from unknown number

I am getting calls from the number - 7830227340 since one month. Please block the call from this number on my vodafone number. My number is 9711372366
manjari goel

Jan 13, 2015

extra bill charges

My name is Manjaei. I use the following Vodafone#: 9654697896.

My current month bill includes an extra charge of Rs. 376 + tax for the following services:

14 dec : d2c_ndtv_valuepk_9 : Rs. 99
14 dec : wapvilla_ppd : Rs. 99
14 dec : d2c_mazaa_49 : Rs. 49
20 dec : hello1_tvallsouth_ : Rs. 30
27 dec : d2c_ndtv_valuepk_9 : Rs. 99

Still I have been charged for the above mentioned services.

Please help

Vodafone is a fraudulent company.

I will appeal to the people never never never go with Vodafone.

BOYCOTT VODAFONE.

very very very dissatisfied Vodafone customer

Manjari
subodhsubh

Dec 29, 2014

Cheating

I have a complaint that vodafone just took my 49rs....when I called vodafone customer care,they told me that I downloaded something so they deducted my balance..(dnld:d2c_ndtv_valuepk_49)...this is vodafone saying saying I did.....there is no chance I will do that...so they are frauding and not giving my balance back......and I am going to change my service provider....and lodge a FIR against them..another copy am going to send PMO office...i will do whatever I can do....
This not about money at all...this about cheating,,,,
khurana76

Dec 10, 2014

Wrong billing

My Phone bill issued on Dec 5th is wrong per the corporate plan sent to me,
i can prove it as billing prices are different from previous bills,
i have reported matter to Vodafone appellate and nodal office but no reply so far from them,
mobile no 9711918830 is on nsn corporate plan from Vodafone..

Nov 22, 2014

Paid Vodafone Bill 2 times but failed

I tried to pay my postpaid mobile bill - 9999812455 twice from vodafone billdesk but each time it failed after being succesfully authenticating my card.None of the time i hgot a successfull payment screen, but my credit card says payment has been reducted, still the transaction is failed.
Please revert back my money to the card ending with 6484.
timings of 2 transactions:
1. 2014-11-22:22:19:47:47
2. 2014-11-22:22:19:44:27

Please check and revert back my money
Debashis_16

Nov 21, 2014

Extra and Unneeded Net usage charges

Hello ,

This is to notify that I use a corporate plan offered by Vodafone(My Num - 08377930049) in DELHI-NCR region.
I have been imposed a sum of rupees 205 in the bill generated from the 03rd Oct 2014 to 02nd Nov 2014 by Vodafone on my corporate plan on the basis that I have made some downloads. Whereas this is entirely false. I have an internet pack which allows me a limit of 2 GB limit per month. I didnt even exhaust that for which I can be claimed for any extra charge. Vodafone has cooked up some download history and placed it in my bill.
My bill falsely claims that I downloaded twice from "wapvilla_ppd" and once from "d2c_shotformats_ti". Upon getting in touch with the Customer Care regarding the same, they do not provide me adequate details in spite of requesting.I feel cheated and betrayed by Vodafone.

I kindly request the authorities of TRAI to look into the matter seriously and see to that customers like me do not suffer for such false claims made by telecom companies.

Thanks and Regards,
Debashis Mahapatra
sanjeev bansal

Sep 11, 2014

cheating with customers

Sir,​

It is to inform you that I have applied for a new Vodafone pre-paid connection on dated 04/09/2014 against vodafone mobile number 8376925658. I called to customer care at toll no. 117 on dated 05/09/2014 and they inform me that your name and address is not the same the documents which you have given us. I called several times, but they are not listening me and their behaviour is very bad with the customer. How they have changed my name, father's name, address and my ID and address proof, which I have mentioned in new connection form with documents ?

​​Kindly look into the matter personally and to resolve my problem a.s.a.p

​​With best regards,