Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

veryfinerohit

Aug 22, 2014

incorrect billing of internet plan

Hi my vodafone no is 9555145067 and 21 st july i tried to activate internet plan for rs155 on my my vodafone postpaid bt the plan was never activated and it is showing usage i my vodafone bill so how can vodafone bill me for the plan which was never activated.
Acc to vodafone the plan is still active while checking *111*5*1# its showing no active plans.please review and get me a waiver for that.

Thanks nd regards
Rohit Kumar

incorrect billing of internet plan

Nsingh_4

Aug 20, 2014

Extremely bad quality of customer service

So I have been a customer of Vodafone for last 10-15 years. My original number started receiving bulk sms's & calls in spite of registering with their DND service. No result was achieved even after repeated complaints. So I gave the number to a family member & opted for a new one. All this time my contact details including email ID remained the same. In fact Vodafone has been sending bills to this same ID for years. In 2012 I faced some problem with my service & on contacting Vodafone I was told my email ID wasn't registered with the company so they can't take action or register the complaint. After many emails I thought the problem was resolved. So this year again when I was facing problems with my billing it came as a surprise that the company pulled the same excuse for not registering my complaint. After they couldn't answer my question as to why I need to register my email ID every year, I gave up & sent an sms to register my email yet once again. Its been days and I have yet to receive re dressal of my complaint.

In fact not one call or email has also come to check on my complaint.However I religiously get a call everyday from their billing department on how my bill needs to be paid. Why should the customer pay bills on time if basic level of service are not met by the company. The wondrous thing is that my complaint has to do with my bill! In spite of Vodafone's customer care suggesting plans as per my usage I am getting a high bill every month. And they fail to resolve the issue. Every month the customer care says this month your billing will not exceed such and such amount & still it does.

If Vodafone's incompetent in suggesting an optimal plan to the customer then they should just say so. I would know better than to rely on them. Why fool customers & then make him pay much more than is due. And now today I have again recd a high bill taking my amount to almost double the original bill. I mean after one month of chasing Vodafone & them not resolving the issue my problem just seems to have doubled. And as a Vodafone customer am I supposed to be paying for this time & time again?????

p.s- Not only this I have been getting missed calls from an unidentified number from outside India & when I call that there is some obscene story going on. Is this how cellular service operators are now filling up their coffers? And btw when I mentioned I will change my operator to Vodafone once, the company diligently sent me the MNP procedure. Wow, what great service I must say.
Nitin914

Apr 30, 2014

Mobile Number PORTING ISSUE

I raised one request to port my number from Vodafone to airtel and, Vodafone didnt port my number i called 20 times at customer care in last 5 days. Executives have no knowledege they dont have one equal language to resolve the customer query. from the 1st day in Jan 2014 I took vodafone service I am facing problem of Network and Internet at my place. Now when i want to PORT my number. VODAFONE rejected my number due to overdue amount. I have attached one print screen of vdafone website, where it was clearly stated that i have paid over and above then my due amount, I am getting frustrated the way Vodafone customer care is dealing with customers. Yesterday inpite od proting my number, VODAFONE Barred my services also, without any intimation. there is no customercentrication among vodafone.

In the NUTSHELL, I WANT MY MOBILE NUMBER NEED TO BE PORTED AND TILL THE TIME VODAFONE RESTORE MY SERVICES.

Mobile Number PORTING ISSUE

achawla123

Dec 16, 2013

wrong billing

I have purchased two postpaid sims of vodafone in the corporate plan of my company. Vodafone provided some schemes specially for the company. I opted for one of them and their agent told that the calling on the corporate no. ( calling on the number of the employee of same company) is absolutely free. Now, when i made calls on my second no. that is also isssued to me, I have been charged for that in the bill.
When I made complaint in vodafone, they said that there is no free calling active on my no. and suggested to file complaint through e mail. i did the same, but they are not answering or resolving my query properly. They are just giving ridiculous reasons and not taking initiative to solve the problem.
My two no.s are 8447974774 and 8588898806.
Hoping for response from your side
Thank You.
maniaman

Nov 20, 2013

Internet connection disconnected

My moblie No. is 8588840625

I have a postpaid number and I use 2 [email protected] 95 internet plan but yesterday (20 Nov' 13) I was not able to access internet on my mobile, So I called vodafone customer care and talked to Mr. Vijay from Okhla Industrial area at 9:50 Pm and 10:05 PM and he told me it was because of my unbilled amount which is Rs. 9700+ and my credit limit is 5000 but I told him that it was because of postpaid internet plan and if he would see my actual bill it would not even cross Rs. 400 but he refused to listen to me.
Then I talked to his superviser Mr. Prince and he also refused to help me and when I asked him to file a complaint on my behalf he said he won't do it because it's not company policy.
The only solution which he told me was to submit RS 1000 and then use internet or else wait or next 10 days without internet conncection.

If there is something wrong with company's policies then correct them rather than harassing customers. I even asked him to raise my credit limit to 10-15k if it would resolve the issue but they refused that also How can they expect of me to submit Rs 1000 when I haven't done anything wrong or defaulted on my payment.
Amanpreet Singh
Ayrus

Jul 8, 2013

wrong information & charging money

Dear sir i have called vodafone care for having information regarding my 3G plan weather it is currently running or not.By dialing *111# it was coming that 0MB credits.But n calling vodafone executive ''he said that(Mr. Vivek) you are currently having running plan and you can use it.then i said him what message is been coming by dialing 111 but he said that it doesn't matter you can use the plan.then on his call i have used net for about 45 min. and after that i have enquired again in vodafone care but then some Ms. Babita has picked up the phone and said that you will be charged for this usage.but when i said about previous call incident she said that your money will be reimbursed if it is the case.after that i have complained many time but still i don't receive any reply.please help in this regard

Jun 27, 2013

Miss Behave

I called to customer care and "Rahul" received my call . i told to him my problem but he put my call on hold and he not gave any response. then i recall this time any "Agnihotri" picked my call and he without wrote my complaint, gave me wrong complaint no. and being with me misbehave. To their complaint i called again and this time "Abhishek" received my call and he did the same.........

Please take some action against to them.......!

May 18, 2013

Harassment by vodafone since last 2 years.

Hi ,
My name is Anshu Middha and i want to file a complaint against Vodafone Billing Dept. As they have been harassing me for last 1 year. I bought a vodafone number (9953126303) from one of their sales representative who sits in our office ( Convergys India Services ltd). At the time of purchasing this number, he told me that i could use this number for unlimited Internet fr just 200 /- rupees per month. I kept on using that number for 20 days and one day i got the message that services have been stopped because it had exceeded the credit limit. When i called Vodafone, they told me that billing amount has exceeded the limit to 2800 that's why services had been stopped.
SO next day, i checked with same sales representative. he told me that this had been happened with few people as well. so he gave me new number (8447501972 ) saying that there was no need to pay to vodafone as it was their fault. I kept using that number for few days and same thing happened. The services were stopped again. This time, again the credit limit was exceeded to 2500/-. so i stopped using that number and after that i could not get back to that representative again.

After that , from April ,2012 till today, i have been getting calls from vodafone for paying this amount. i have clearly told them about the fraud i have been facing . but they are not understanding me and harassing me for paying the amount. Few representatives , also abused when they called. Even the female representatives use abusive language. an they are threatening me for disconnecting me postpaid number that i have been using for last 5 years and they themselves have provided me credit limit of 15000/- on it.
I want to file a complaint against them as they have disconnected the services on my running Vodafone number 97110-12383.

Anshu
9582054144
vartika94

Apr 23, 2013

Message not sent

Dear Vodafone,

My number is 9582209447 and from this number I have not been able to send msgs since the last two weeks.The msg that flashes when i try sending messages is #Requested facility not subscribed#. I have called up the customer care service twice but it is of no use.The sim centre is also correct and delivery report is also selected as asked by the customer care attendant.Please Vodafone try to fix this problem as soon as possible. I'll be grateful to you

Waiting for a solution

vartika94

Apr 23, 2013

Unable to send msgs

I am not been able to send msgs since the last two weeks. i have even called the customer care service twice.They told me to activate my delivery reports and even told me the sim centre.But it is of no use since still i am unable to text anyone.Please help

Apr 17, 2013

Illegal Data service charges

Greetings!

I and all my family members have been using Vodafone for atleast around 5 years now and 'had' been a very satisfied customer till I received this month's bill. I had made a request for immediate activation of 2G plan(Vodafone live+ Vodafone mobile [email protected] 1 GB service) on my mobile number 9899945981 through email On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 (I can send the request mail to you for your reference).Following which Net services got activated on my mobile and I started using it considering the requested plan has been activated.

After some days, I reconfirmed the activation of plan with Vodafone customer care as well where I didnt get a satisfactory and clear reply. Now, when I received the bill, I see that despite request for activation of internet plan on my mobile, charges of Rs 2400.20 + Tax have been charged against VF Mobile Connect which is highly unethical and uncalled for.

The customer care staff is giving me very vague replies which are no where close to even 'trying' to satisfy the customer.

Kindly arrange to get the charges reverted back.

I expect a big company like Vodafone to be fair in their billing and if at all any mistake has occurred on customer care's staff, the end user shouldnt be made to suffer.

I request you to please look into the matter and get my issue resolved.

Apr 12, 2013

INACTIVE NUMBER for 10 days

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY ANY KIND OF MOBILE (VOICE /DATA) SERVICES FROM VODAFONE INDIA. IF YOU BUY MISTAKENLY, DO NOT EXPECT ANY SERVICE FROM CUSTOMER CARE, NODAL OFFICER AND APPELLATE AUTHORITY:

Please read the detailed story to know how VODAFONE people put every effort carefully to harass its customers. I think they should change their slogan to HAPPY TO HARASS from happy to help.:

I had taken a 3G connection 9873154789 from Vodafone (in Gurgaon) in January 2012 with 3 month advance rental plan in Rs. 1950 which got activated on 28th January. As I did not like the performance, I sent communication to customer care on 9th April that I do not want to extend the services and requested them to stop the services at the end of three months of my package for which I had paid advance rent. They advised me to go to Vodafone store for any disconnection request.

I went to Vodafone mini store on 24th April from where I had bought the connection. The address was also included in the list of stores sent by Vodafone care. They advised me to go to another store for disconnection request.

On the very next day, I went to that store (i.e. on 25th April). They said I would have to bring the ID proof and residence proof for the disconnection request. I again went to the store on 26th April 12 with the documents, I was surprised and shocked to know that I was required to shell out about Rs. 950 to get the connection stopped. When I questioned them , I was told that my billing cycle has been changed from 22nd to 21st and new bill has been generated. I asked them that I have already paid for three months in advance and the rental should be valid until 27th April on pro rata basis even if the cycle has been changed. In turn, they said they can not do anything as the bill has been generated and I have no choice than to pay that bill.

I did not pay and wrote to the Vodafone nodal for stopping of services and dispute in the bill. A nodal officer called me up and we mutually agreed upon for the final bill of about Rs. 250. Though that amount was also not valid, to get rid of that I agreed to pay. As I had bad experience with the stores and I was unable to pay online as it was showing invalid number, I requested them to collect the cheque from me. No one came to me despite of my followups and I also forgot to pay those 250.00 rupees.

Story did not end there:
After about a year on 28th March 2013, one of my other VFone postpaid connection stopped working all of a sudden. As I am very punctual in paying the bills and moreover I had been paying the bills in advance and my last bill was Rs. 87 in negative. When I spoke to customer care, they told me that I have not cleared the dues of Rs. 950 (instead of Rs. 250) on another no. 9873154789 in April 2012. Thats why the services have been barred. They gave me a no. to speak someone for the issue but despite of my repeated attempts, I could not either connect to that no. or the person did not pick. I wrote to nodal care, sent follow up emails and requested them to collect the cheque of valid amount. Then wrote to Appellate, and follow up email, no one responded. There is always a auto reply with in 5 mins. of any email but no one actually responds. My connection is now dead for more than 10 days and the people responsible are not replying at all.

I am sharing this as a web feedback on vodafone for everyone to know how Vodafone deals with its customers. If anyone still has any courage to buy connection from VF, will atleast be prepared for the level of services in the future.

Arvind

Apr 9, 2013

249 rental activated instead of 199

This mail is to inform you that i did a portability from airtel to vodafone.(9717826246 Number)
During filling the form the representative you visited in my office mention me very specific about following thing:
1.Monthly rental : 199.00 INR
2.Free calls : 600 mins (National)
3.Free message : 200 (National)
4.2GB (Data usage) : 98 INR

Now, surprise is that when i heard the real offer at the time of verification that following are the things in real:
1.Monthly rental : 249.00 INR
2.Free calls : 300 mins (National)
3.Free message : 200 (National)
3.2GB (Data usage) : 199 INR

I need a justification on it as i am not going to pay, provide me the plan which was offer to me at the of filling up the form.
Fed up with tell 198 support people about it still no response after calling the from past 15 days
Yesterday i got surprised that they can't book a complain .
sunil kumar5150

Apr 8, 2013

dedction of balance

dear sir
my name is sunil kumar and my number is 9899975957, i have facing the problem of deduction of my balance, on 5-4-2013 on that day i had a rechrge a of internt pack of rupees 5, and on that time my balance is Rs.26 and Rs. 5 had deducted of internet and when i m rechrge the internet pack after 2 minute i had receive a message that " i have use the inetnet now that is valid for 24 hours" after receve that message i have start to use the net but when i am using the net my balance also deduced but i have 18 mb balance that time after 15 minute i have using the net and open only 2 or 3 page open then i m checkin the the the my balance my balance is Rs.0.15 only and my net balnce is 16 mb balance on that time. i have doing more complaint to custermer care but on one solve my problem.
i have requested to u plz return my balance of Rs.21 only.

Mar 12, 2013

VERIFACTION NOT DONE

DERA SIR
MAINE CORPORATE CONNECTION LIYA DATED 12/03/2013 KO AJJ TAK KOI VERIFICTION NHI HUA AUR VODAFONE WALEE KHTE HAIN KE VERIFICATION NAGATIVE HUA PHIR SE KARNA PDE GA DUSRI BAR FIR SE NAGTIVE HUA AGAR UNKO ADD. NHI MILA TO ALTERNATE NUMBER PAR CALL KRNA CHIYE THA VO BHI NHI KIYA JAB KE DUSRA NO 24 GHANTE ON REHTA HAI.
PLS. HELP ME WHAT I DO
SURJIT SINGH
s mittal

Mar 3, 2013

REGARDING STUPID MONTHLY CHARGES

SIR I AM USING YOUR VODAFONE NUMBER 9899734526 FROM LAST 3 YEARS,I CONVERTED PRE PAID TO POSTPAID SOMETIME AGO.
EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE BUT FROM LAST 4 MONTHS THEY HAVE CHARGED RS 399 REGULARLY AS A BLACK BERRY PROSUMER ULD 399.AS I AM NOT USING BLACKBERRY IN MY LIFE AS I AM USING SONY ERICSSON HANDSET ,I HAVE NEVER PUTTED MY SIM TO ANY BLACKBERRY HANDSET
I HAVE GONE TO VODAFONE SERVICE STATION IN SOUTH EX TO COMPLAINT I HAD MAKE COMPLAINT TO MR KAMAL AND HE ASSURE ME THAT HE CANCELLED ALL SUCH UNNECESSARY CHARGES INCLUDDING INTERNET SERVICES ON 10 TH FEB
I RECEIVED THE SAME BILL IN WHICH THEY CHARGED ALL SUCH STUPID THINGS PLEASE CLEAR MY ISSUES OTHERWISE I HAVE TO DISCONTINUE MY NUMBER AND SHIFTED TO OTHER BRANDS
manvi

Feb 16, 2013

data card recharge

actuaally m in surat i recharged my data card and data card has not been activated yet ....

Dec 24, 2012

Out going Barred

Hello Dinesh Kumar,

Hope we were able to address your concern. Thank you for speaking with us.

Oct 18, 2012

Complaint regarding Vodafone mobile number 9953045104

Neither You nor anyone has answered my questions. Stop Lying and get ready to face a Case.

Now that I am going to Consumer Court I would like to note one thing that TRAI is absolutely a Disgrace. Please STOP FOOLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TRAI.

Dear Mr. Shukla,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the services on your Vodafone mobile numbers 9953001077 and 9953045104 .

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per our records the services of your Vodafone mobile number 9953045104 has been temporarily deactivated from dated 16/10/2012 due to old outstanding on your other Vodafone mobile number 9953001077 which has been permanently deactivated from dated 01/09/2012 and as per our records the outstanding amount on your Vodafone account 9953001077 is Rs. 1864.74. We request you to kindly clear the same, so that we can process your request for reactivation of Vodafone mobile number 9953045104 and assist you in possible manner.

Assuring you with best of our services and we value your association with us.

Oct 18, 2012

Complaint regarding Vodafone mobile number 9953045104

Hello Aditya Shukla,

Please note that we have addressed your concern over an email. Kindly check.

Oct 11, 2012

No Action on complaints

Hello Neeraj Yadav,

Thank you for writing in. We have registered your concern and will get back to you with an update in 7 working days.

Oct 6, 2012

My Voda fone 8860632975 no. is disconecet

Hello Udit Kumar,

Thank you for writing to us. Please be informed that we have sent you an email from [email protected] addressing your concern.

Sep 20, 2012

Vodafone Bill

Hello Rahul,

Thank you for writing to us. We wish to inform you that we are working on your concern. We will get back to you with assistance in a short while.

Sep 11, 2012

changing of plan without prior information

Hello Hemant Kaushik,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/TMS6a7 and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Sep 4, 2012

drop box

Vodafone !! Your customer service sucks. I had an issue which was not resolved despite calling for 6 times out of which I got disconnected twice when i requested for supervisor after keeping me on hold fr 5 min each. Is it the kind of service you provide to someone who ported to Vodafone. Contact me if you dare to know my issue @ [email protected] I am sick of Vodafone.