Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Sep 3, 2012

Wrongly issued in my name to someone else

Hello Sanjay,

Please share a convenient time & an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/Td3ZWo for us to get back to you. We're unable to reach you on the given number.

Aug 1, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that we are working on your concern and will get back to you with assistance in 48 working hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Aug 1, 2012

Dear All,

I have no alternative no because city is new for me so pls try agin on my this no. 9899139389 this no is wroking here and i have also got call on regular basis from your side.

Jul 28, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

We were unable to get in touch with you on your number. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/LTXeY7 so that we can get back to you with assistance asap.

Jul 23, 2012

plan not given

Hello Jeet,

Please help us with your alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/JOSqwW and we will get back to you soon.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Jun 28, 2012

New Connection

Hello Supam,

Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/KFqvkf We'll get back to you soon.

Jun 18, 2012

drop box

I am a vodafone subcriber from Assam & my no. is 8720968672. M facing a serious Network problem since one week onwards for that i'm not able to make call to any operator infact to the CC (Customer Care) also. So requesting you to slove the problem as soon as possible as vodafone is a good branded company.

Thanking You
Aditya Borgohain
Address: Moran Rupkonwar Path
Landmark: Near Chandita Press / St. Joseph's School, Moranhat
Dist: Dibrugarh
Pin: 785670
Alt No. 9641689590 / 9508923265.

Jun 7, 2012

wrong bill

Hello V.V.Ramakrishna Rao,

Please note that we've sent you an email regarding the matter.

Apr 22, 2012

drop box

VODAFONE IS A WORST OPERATOR.I RECHARGED WITH 26 ON 18.04.2012.TILL NOW I DIDN'T GET V2V 10P/MIN.

Apr 5, 2012

Worst Service by Vodafone (Breach of TRAI, Indian Consumer Forum & Central Defence Ministry Rules).

Vodafone is the worst mobile service provider in India. This company should not be allowed to operate.

Apr 3, 2012

Wrong Bill

Hello Arun,

We trust that your services are working fine now. Do write to us at [email protected] or you can also call us on 198(toll free number) for any further assistance.

Mar 20, 2012

useless service/Poor

Hello Nitindhureja,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/GzLm8G and a convenient time for us to address your concern better. You can also write to us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Mar 14, 2012

Hungama Renew

I have again faced the issue this time as well.
Again 55 rupees have been charged for these m_hungama_renew.

What is happening? What is the way forward to take this to the consumer court.
Is there anyone listening here????
I am really disappointed with Vodafone.

Feb 18, 2012

Hi Sourav,

Please share your number and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/zrqMWJ We'll get back to you with assistance in a short while.

Feb 18, 2012

Hi Naim,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your current contact details and an alternate number with us here http://bit.ly/zmMG2H so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

Feb 17, 2012

same here

I have submitted the documents on 11th feb 2012, around 7pm at ansal plaza vodafone store, no recipt has been given, nor customer token, 2230872480 is the service registration number i got via sms on 13th.

on 17th, my phone got burred. i called up 8-9 times at the night and the executive over phone told that they can not trust on me ( i have paid all the bills within time throughout 4 years). And they asked me token number which is not the number what i got over sms, they want address proof for the old address...many many things to confuse the customer and i felt that i had done some major crime that they cant allow me to use my phone...

i am not going to use vodafone again and will go to another player in the coming morning

Feb 16, 2012

misguide by employees

Hello Meenu,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/zooCal so that we may be able to address the matter as soon as possible.

Jan 5, 2012

OUTRAGEOUS ATITUDE

it seems that the service provider has again resorted to deduct from my pre-paid account and came true on the eve of 31st dec and becomes all the more difficult to keep track, each and every time one dial number. .

Dec 28, 2011

Out goings calls closed

Irresponsible staffs at Nokia Care, chrompet - Chennai

I have given my Mobile by Dec 2nd. They looked into it and told that they had find the problem with the mobile and it's cost would be Rs.5485..

Yesterday Dec 28 by 6.15 PM, I went there and asked for the mobile. They asked to wait for 10mins and I keep on waiting still 8.15 PM. One by one the staffs has been leaving and am the last customer who is still waiting for the mobile.. At last by 8.15, they told that the problem was not still resolved and asked me to come by tommorow (Dec 29). This is very worst service. So please look into it and have a good one..
User632046

Dec 21, 2011

balance deducted and no action taken on the previous complain loged one month ago.

i lost my mobile. my nor is 8123913634. please block my sim

Dec 20, 2011

SIR,
MY NAME IS JANARDHAN REDDY. I HAVE LOST MY SIM, PLEASE SUSPEND SERVICE.

MY NUMBER IS 9036425136

Dec 2, 2011

Out goings calls closed

Hello Ravinder,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi

Dec 1, 2011

Balance deducted and customer care services stoped

Hi Atish,

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we're looking into the matter and will get back to you as soon as we can. You can reach us at [email protected] for any assistance in future or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Aug 8, 2011

portability issue

Hi Sachin,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/omcblE We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Jul 5, 2011

drop box

the worst broadband in the world .all the vodafone users throw this away.