Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jun 16, 2011

Complaint repeatedly ignored

Hi Rohan,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/ikccdl, we'll contact you with assistance at the earliest. Kindly email us at [email protected] or call us on 198 (toll free), for any help. We'd be glad to assist you with your concern!

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana

Jun 14, 2011

Surrender my Vodafone post paid connection

Hello Sir/Madam, (9873280842)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/hzNUch We'd be happy to help!

Jun 10, 2011

Unnecssary Harrassment through recorded message

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for writing in to us and for speaking with our executive, trust we were able to address your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jun 2, 2011

SMS Sending Problem

Hi Krishan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We tried calling you on your number, but no one answered the phone. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to address your concern.

May 31, 2011

SMS Sending Problem

i am facing the problem with your network & not able to send any sms.
I have changed the handset and message settings too but not able to sort this problem out.
I have already placed a complaint to customer care department but still no response from your side.
i am facing this problem from last 45 days.
Please look into matter and reply me as soon as possible with a proper solution otherwise I will go for other networks as well.

Mobile No-9953141945

krishan Kumar
9953141945

May 26, 2011

BALANCE LOSS

actually they never reply to your emails
once i had a problem and i sent them around 150 emails from my 10 email ids
but in vain i only got automated reply that we will talk to you later
i mailed not only to their customer care id but also on regional managers id but i didnt got any satisfactory reply

May 25, 2011

DND not activated

Hi Nitaynand,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to help with your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we're happy to help!

May 24, 2011

DND not activated

Boss

This will be activated in 45 days after registering a request

May 23, 2011

drop box

i am Sachin Kundal from punjab my no is 9646141615 and 9646141370 and in both numbers i have problems too much calls of caller tune and much more activated without permission and my balance is also almost zero or in negative i requst u to cancel all srevices and dont do nay calls about any services unless i have to change srevice provider any other company and solve it quickly

May 23, 2011

Hi Sapravarun,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We regret to inform you that we are unable to process a waiver for the charges. Please email us at [email protected] for any further assistance, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

balance -ve 1356

I got an SMS on 20 May 2011 from number 447233 and they send me "your number has won 1 million pounds in coca-cola Live int'l mobile draw, To Claim, e-mail name to - [email protected]". Coca-Cola live mobile draw in uk so please conform me it is true or fales. My name is Menna Mahmoud, from Egypt.

balance -ve 1356

my mobile no. is 995243990 and now i m using 9871496534..please contact me if possible.i am the one who registered the complaint.

drop box

my name is yash and i live in delhi.my contact no. is 9953100193.I bought a internet connection with validity of 1 month and data download upto 2 gb on 16th may 2011. now from 19th may i cannot access the internet it says 'packet data not available check online services'.i have tried much but my problem is as it is.i am very much dissapointed with vodafone and want to solve my problem immidiately.otherwise i am going to change my service provider to ideo or airtel.

May 13, 2011

OUTRAGEOUS ATITUDE

Hi Kishore,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/jtnFKz and we'd be happy to help.

drop box

when i do a call i cant sent a messege nor i can call anyone please tell me fast about it
my name is anuradha jaitly

my name is anuradha jaitly

drop box

when i do a call then there is a eror .. i cant do a messege so please tell me fast my
id - [email protected]

May 4, 2011

activate the service of star talk without my knowledge

Hi Paramjeet,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please send CAN FS to 111 in order to deactivate the Hungama service and send CAN STAR to 144 to deactivate the Star talk service. For any assistance in future, email us at [email protected], we'd be glad to help.

Apr 28, 2011

Case against giving wrong information

Hi Amaresh,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/kmnyfW We'd be happy to help!

Apr 21, 2011

Delay in activation of sim

Hi Gurpreet,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern and for the time on our call, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. For any assistance in future, please do email us at [email protected] or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Apr 19, 2011

drop box

vodafone is worse mobile usb service provider.

they are nuts really i am very disappointed when i purchased a e-stick and i am getting only 50 kbps instead of 3.1mbps ...they told me that anywhere in delhi i'll get 1 mbps everywhere and now what to whom i complaint.

i told to custumer care they replied this it is not our mistake..so whose mistake is this mine...

my no. is 9711983038...plz tell me solution or should i go to consumer forum???

Apr 11, 2011

no email services, unnecessary charge for vodafone live

Hello Narasimha,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/gporuO and we'd be happy to help.

Apr 8, 2011

network busy

Hi Anuja,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/gmsNdE and we'd be happy to help.

Mar 30, 2011

Ougoing barred even after payment of rs 5000

The same problem occured with me... They say my payment is nt updated in their system even hen I have a reciept of payment received from vodafone... They want me to pay again in cash... Bullshit!!! And apparently customer cares say it's nt in their hands... Than what is customer care for?????

Mar 28, 2011

unwanted call and message

Hi Arnab,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call. Trust we were able to address your concern. Kindly email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we're happy to help!