Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

May 25, 2011

BALANCE LOSS

I am totally fedup from the services. I purchase the vodafone sim having number 8860514387 on 21/05/2011. I got the activation after 4 hrs.
Again I made a recharge of rs 89/- For unlimited std/Local sms pack. I DID some 4-5 sms at that day & I charged for rs 5/Sms. Every time I DID sms and after 5 minutes rs5/- Has been deducted from my balance. Total of rs 50-60 has been deducted from my account at the rate of rs 5/Sms &
even my sms pack is still not activated because every time I made sms & the amount has been deducted .
I call to the customer care more than 20 times but I didn’t get any resolve from them. Every time they were telling that, it’s a system error & you will get your amount back. Even these people told that, you get the call back from our department but nobody calls me yet. Even
some people of customer care department told me that , you made sms on numbers like 94174 & 94178& by the way sir I never mdo message on such numbers & thats why amount has been deducted. Some people promises me to get my amount back.
Again on 23rd in the evening rs 10/- Has been deducted 2 times
continuously without any reason.
I don’t know why this happen with me. I expect some proper action from you. .Need your help as soon as possible so that I can avail the services fruitfully. Every time I made recharge & every time rs5/- Or rs10/- Has been deducted & even I mail to thir department 3 times to their all officers but they didnt come to any conclusion for that. So at last I knock your door for justice & hope to get it.

neha singla
8860207337

May 24, 2011

DND not activated

Dear Sir/ madam

I have submited complaint for stop for unwanted SMS & call on dt. 10.05.11 but till date not activated the DND services.

therefore i requested to you please take the neccesory action agst him.

Our Mobile no. 9811832231
Nitaynand

May 20, 2011

balance -ve 1356

I activated rs.109 plan for 3G n when i connected it to my laptop it downloaded some data and the next thing i know my balance is -1356.572..i hav bn usin this number for past 3 years..in 95rs. plan as soon as our 2gb is downloaded we get a message saying the same but in this the message arrived 2 hours after i disconnected it.cant i pay for watever the amount of download was done as pr 3G plan?

May 18, 2011

Wrong deduction from my account, mob number is 9873040038

I tried to call their nodal officer(Sushma)many times today, she did not pick the call and reply me, There is wrong deduction from my account , they are saying , this is as per usages but I am not satisfy with their customer service team for the same.
I need my money back (250 rs.) which they deduct in wrong manner from my account.
One executive from their team said to me "We cannot pay u that amount"
Is it wrong to demand our money if somebody is doing wrong??

May 13, 2011

OUTRAGEOUS ATITUDE

DEARSIR

I have been at the receiving end of their atitude for the last five month inspite of repeated request to deactivate the value added service like romantic jokes.they simple take my requests& assures me[their few executives name like dharemender,ajay, chandan] but does nothing about it moreover now service provider have activated movie masala/gossip, hungama.without my consent this way deduct re 1/=every time from my prepaid account.i have lost all hopes to get attention to my problem. it seems that I have to approach legal cell./consumer forum to mend and stop harassing customers like me
.KISHORE ZUTSHI

May 11, 2011

Incorrect Bills for several months

It is a long story starting around a year back. I will try to keep it short. I have a mobile connection with Vodafone for last 2.5 years. The number is 9711169747. I also have 2 other numbers from the company.

In May, 2010 VMC service was activated on my mobile although I had never requested. After seeing Rs 250+ taxes in my bill I tried to disconnect the service. I raised multiple requests with the company to de-activate the request but it took around 4-5 months for them to de-activate it and I landed up in paying the company around Rs. 1500 for a sevice which I had never requested.

In Nov, 2010 I requested vodafone live of Rs.49 which the company happily activated but didn't bother to confirm if my handset is supported by the service or not. When I came to know by their support team that I would never be able to use this service on my phone I asked them to de-activate. Although their system shows that they have a request for de-activating the service. It took months to de-activate the request. Again I landed up in paying the hundreds of bucks to the company. I have called up the customer care, wrote emails, and visited the vodafone store many times. I also tried to contact Mr.Nishesh Oberoi (9811919715) who is the Relationship manager for my company (RBS). But he chose not to help at all.

I want the company settle all my balance and free me so that I can move on to a different company. Now, I don't to pay any extra single penny to the company. I have already paid them so much extra just to avoid all the trouble.

Shashank

May 9, 2011

Default Activation of services

Hi.

This is to inform you about the rude behaviour of one of the customer care executive when asked to assist.

My caller tune have been activated by default and also some CRBT plan has been activated and i am being charged for it,when i asked why he said company policy.

What is this policy of charging customer by activating services by default.

Kindly arrange a call back ASAP to fix my issue.

Mayank Bansal

Apr 29, 2011

activate the service of star talk without my knowledge

I AM A VODAFONE CUSTOMER ,MOBILE NUMBER 9711238057,Gurgaon Haryana REGION.FROM LAST ONE AND A HALF MONTH I AM GETTING SMS FROM VODAFONE REGARDING THAT STAR TALK SERVICE ,EVERY WEEK I GET ONE MESSAGE FROM THE VODAFONE NUMBER 54545 THAT I CAN TALK TO SOME ACTOR OR ACTRESS FOR WHICH Rs 15 WILL BE DEDUCTED AND CALL WILL CHARGE Rs 2 PER MINUTE ,EVERY WEEK THEY DEDUCT 15 Rs FROM MY BALANCE SOMETIMES TWICE A WEEK AND AFTER THAT THEY KEEP ON SENDING ME MESSAGES REGARDING THE TIME AT WHICH I CAN MAKE A CALL AND TALK TO STARS .

I WAN TO TELL YOU I EVEN TRIED TI DEACTIVATE THAT SERVICE BY SENDING " CAN STAR " TO 111 AND 144 NUMBER BUT EVERYTIME I GET REPLY AS "YOU HAVE ENTERED A WRONG KEYWORD ....I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE THEY TOLD ME THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN 4 HR BUT THERE IS NO RELIEF FOR ME .....I LOST LOT OF BALANCE DUE TO THIS AND WANT TO GO TO CONSUMER FORUM ANGAINST THEM BUT JUST LAST TIME I WANT TO REQUEST VODAFONE PEOLE PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE I GOT A COMPLAINT NUMBER FROM CUSTOMER CARE THAT IS 1287391368 ,BUT THEY RELIED ME DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUE CAN'T RESOLVE MY REQUEST.LEASE HELP ME .REPLY ME ON [email protected]

REGARD
Paramjeet Singh
User402053

Apr 21, 2011

Case against giving wrong information

I have purchased Internet connection from vodafone through Datasys E-Services Private Limited (Associate of Vodafone). They provide me a SIM card in 250 Rs and told me that they will give USB Stick within 2 Days and that time i have to pay them 1250 Rs but i have not got any USB Stick even they are not picking up my call. Than i visit vodafone mini store they told me that SIM is free for which they charged me 250 Rs and USB Stick price is 1500 Rs. Now either i have to purchsed USB Stick in 1500 Rs but what happen to 250 Rs which i already paid to Datasys E-Services Private Limited (Associate of Vodafone).
So, Kindly help me to sort out this issue. I will be thankful to you.

Amaresh Kumar Dhankhar

Apr 15, 2011

Delay in activation of sim

I am using Vodafone number 9899151134. I have been a Vodafone customer for last 10 years. I had lost my phone yesterday and subsequently I spoke with Vodafone customer care fir blocking of sim and then on the suggestion of the CC executive, I went to Vodafone store in JMD Square, Gurgaon. I was assured over phone that the new sim will be activated within 4 hours. At the store also, the person repeated the same thing while handing the sim to me. I had collected the sim at 7:25pm yday and was hoping that the sim will be activated by midnight atleast. But it didn’t happen. Then I spoke to CC executive in the morning today and the person said that the sim will be activated by 9:00am for sure. But as expected even that didn’t happen. Then I called Vodafone again around 10:30am and spoke to Kapil. Very coolely he just admitted that the information passed on to me was wrong and that sim could be activated only between 10am to 12noon today. Though I was very upset but I still waited till 12:30pm. When I called customer care again, to my surprise, I was told to visit the Vodafone store again if I needed my sim to be activated. When I told the person (Shilpi) that I do now want to visit the store again, she said that it was the only way left for activation of sim and that I will have to do it if I want the connection.

I am extremely unhappy and disappointed with the service and really do not wish to stay with Vodafone now…especially after talking to the last person in CC. I am writing this message at 4:10pm and my sim has still not been activated. What is even more surprising is that all the 5 people I spoke to, have given me the different information and not even one of them was correct.

I had myself gone to Vodafone store yday as I urgently needed the activation of phone, otherwise I could have comfortably waited for Vodafone to send me the duplicate sim at my residence.

Apr 9, 2011

no email services, unnecessary charge for vodafone live

I bought a new blackberry ( old mobile is also blackberry ) and there is a problem in transforming email settings from old mobile to new one. When spoken to customer support, first thing is they dont know the solution. 2nd thing, after promising to get back to me in 24 hours, they never did. I called back after 35 hours and found no solution. When i started questioning about the services, they started putting down the call. This is embarrasing to see a customer support guy putting down the call ( After keeping on hold for some time ). When asked for MNP ( Mobile Number Portability ), no one responded. Almost spoke to 7 different customer support guys after entering into MNP IVR option and they have different reasons apart from giving solution for MNP. Its been 3 days i didnt get any repoonse.
Other case being, i was cheated by activating Vodafone live on my Blackberry since December 2009 till Jan'11 ( blackberry doesnt need Vodafone live services, which i identified later on through a friend ). Need justice please.

Apr 7, 2011

network busy

i am having vodafone as my phone connection.i am receiving and can do the calls but neither side voice is getting.this is highly rediculous as i am suffering from this for past 2 days. kindly help me out and make it done as soon as possible.

Mar 30, 2011

Ougoing barred even after payment of rs 5000

SUBJECT :.INCREASE CREDIT LIMIT AND UNBARRED MY OUTGOING for NUM 9811997534

I have made a payment of rs 5200 in month of march 2011.
You have barred my outgoing services again and again saying my usage limit is above my credit limit.
However since i am covered under IBM corporate plans my std rates are waived off to 50 paise from 1.50 rs during bill generation time.
So automatically my bill goes down to 1/3 rd of total usage amount.
But since i have so much paid advance due to my lesser credit limit the total bill generated is only say 75 rs.

Now if u people decide credit limit on bill then obviously its gonna be lesser and may be sumtimes negative.

and if u decide on usage then my credit limit should be around 5000 to 6000 But here also it is only 1500.

Plz tell me the reason for such a non professional and un responsive behaviour from NCR vodafone team.

I would like to tell you that previously i was in maharsatra and have been using a credit limit of 8000 rs .

I still dont understand why there is so much of non professional at Delhi (NCR ) side.

I have written around 15 mails but it seems like it has fallen to deaf ears of sushma noda (the head at delhi NCR).

I have also visited payal communication mini store at sector 14 gurgaon on 29th night and then again on 30th morning to lodge my compalin again and again.

But still my outgoing is barred.

Mar 25, 2011

unwanted call and message

Dear Sir/Madam.

I have taken vodafone prepaid connection and my number is 9999307357.

Every day I am getting unwanted calls and message about life insurance policy, slimming products, beauty products etc.

Its very disturbing, vodafone dont have any rights to share our personal number with any add forms.

They by default should activate "Do not disturbe service"when we take the connection. Why do we need to active that by ourself?

Its very frustating calling vodafone service. I tried calling 5-6 times but I am on continues IVR (Very frustating message /unwanted information) waiting to get connected to customer care exective.

Its complete misuse of our details.

Plz do the needful.

Thank you!

Arnab

Mar 22, 2011

Wrong Billing

As per my talk plan super 299 for the No. 9811977730, I was given 299 minutes free to talk any where. But for the billing period of 02.02.2011 to 02.03.2010, they did not give me complete discount of the same. I also talk to customer case two time, but did not get any positive response. I have also sent the mail to them four time, but not getting reply, becuase there is mistake in the bill. Kindly arrange to resolved this issue urgenly.

Mar 21, 2011

regarding billing amount

i have post connection of vodafone. I wanted to get in converted into prepaid connnection so i went to the vodafone mobile store at JMD Mall Gurgaon( near SAHARA MALL) on 26th feb 2011. I met one of the executives sitting there. He suggested me that not to get it converted into prepaid. rather he gave me some schemes on the local and national sms and std calls. i agreed. i didn get my number converted into prepaid. that executive told me that the sms scheme and call rate scheme will be activated on my phn with in 72 hours. so i was a bit relaxed thinking that my phone bill will not exceed my budget nw. but even after 72 hours when i did not get any confirmation of service activation from the service providers then i called up at the customer care. they told me that the services will be activated in next billing cycle. my phone billing cycle is 20th to 20th of each month. i requested them to please get it activated and told them about the conversation held at the JMD Mall Moblie store also. They told me that the request has been forwarded to head office. MY phone bill is just due the msgs only. because i am in a habbit of messaging to my friends. now when i got the scheme of 5 paise per sms whether it be local or std then i kept sending msgs thinking that i have the scheme activated on my phone. but after few days when i called up again at the customer care then they again told me the same thing that the scheme will be activated in next billing cycle. i.e from 20th march 2011. Nw my question is that when that executive whom i met in the mobile store at JMD mall gurgaon, knew that the scheme will be activated in next billing cycle, why did he told me that it will be activated in maximum of 72 hrs. now my phone bill is 4300 ruppees. Had he told me that the scheme will be activated in next billing cycle, i would have got it converted in to prepaid that day only. My complaint is simple that i want full compensation on my phone bill. i want all the sms should be charged 5 paise per sms instead of 1 rupee (local) and 1.50 rupee (std) per sms. the service request number given by the executive at the mobile store is 2184101264

Mar 10, 2011

Worst Service by Vodafone (Breach of TRAI, Indian Consumer Forum & Central Defence Ministry Rules).

I had opted for 2 corporate connections (7838359498, 7838359507):
- On the same date (Check in Oracle for veracity)
- By the same Sales Executive (Check in Oracle for veracity)
- With the same Corporate rental Plan (Rs. 99/- month Rental)
- With the same documents (Company ID card, Pan card Xerox etc)

Then what’s the point in barring the outbound service for Mobile # 7838359507 due to negative verification while one connection was activated ?

If I’m correct & understands a bit about your sales and activation procedure then verification is done by companies to see :
- whether applied customer really exist or not?
- whether applied customer’s doc’s are genuine & to verify also.
- Whether applied customer is fraud or not?
- To be sure that applied customer is genuine to pay the bills or not?
- To gain faith that customer is genuine in all mandatory slabs as essentials to sale & activate the connection.

1. When all the above criteria’s are fulfilled duly by me on the other connection (7838359498) then what’s your profit in to harass the customer by closing his services for more then week’s time.

2. Why your Call center executive’s had given fake commitment of reverification to be done with in max. upto 72 hrs.? I had placed the request on 6/03/2011 at approx. 21:00 hrs to Mr. Harender. Request # was 2185309792. Even after continuous follow up, I was given consolation of reverification very soon & within 72 hrs & was asked to have patience.
Reverification can only be dreamt of, I died waiting for a single call as atleast someone would call to confirm my address.

3. Finally, I took leave on 09/03/2011 specially for this bullshit reverification, then the whole day I was waiting but customer’s time never means anything to VODAFONE.

4. I got your Nodal officer (SUSHMA’s) contact number 9811699317. It was also informed to me that she is the officer for the whole North India (Vodafone). After getting the number, I dialed once, then twice then thrice then hundreds and then thousands times but still wasn’t able to connect her so I wanna know as do I need to dial lakhs or crores times to connect to her?????????
Ultimately, I called up all my friends, children and old people & asked them to dial with their cell phones but even after they continuously tried from 1400 hrs to 1800 hrs no one out of minimum dialing group of 10 people were able to speak to her.
And response………..subscriber dialed is busy.

That means our honourable Nodal officer was either assisting one customer for continuous four hours or the BPO’s standard reply “ as due tosome technical reason I’m unable to assist”. Else problem lies with my all family & friends cell phones or network operators that they always gave us standard reply of subscriber being busy.

5. Why your call center executives always compelled me to write mail only to her. What if I won’t be having the resources then should I be assuming this response as disrespect from Vodafone.

6. Call center Senior Executive, THE GREAT “Mr. ANIL” when asked the reason of delay in reverification disconnected the call not once but twice. Then “ZIMMY” the “HERCULES LIER”, he told me for call back by Vodafone with in next 4 hrs on my call prior to 1300 hrs(09/03/2011) to customer care & again I didn’t received that. He mentioned in his remarks that he guided me to visit to Vodafone store, this was his statement but where the hell are mine statements when I told him that i was sick also & won’t visit anywhere then why didn’t this idiot fellow mentioned this. Why the hell field executive wasn’t arranged for reverification?

7. When asked reason of not doing the verification on time, Senior executives bullshit reply that information is not updated in their systems. When asked the reason of fake commitment then a very beautiful reply that VODAFONE IS NOT MEANT ONLY FOR ME.

I want the reason as how dare Mr. Harish (Senior Executive) to say above statement to me?

I want the explanation as for whom VODAFONE is meant for?

8. TRAI RULES BREACHED BY VODAFONE: For the verification of my new mobile number (7838359498), NO VERIFICATION WAS CONDUCTED AS NOBODY VISITED MY RESIDENCE To VERIFY ME where in the remarks updated on the Vodafone software on my profile are “ Field executive met with my mother & verified my credentials. Very surprisingly my mother and father are staying 200 kms far away from my current address of Gurgaon. That means either the Field executive visited 200 kms away to my permanent address & verified my parents else he found one more Inderjeet with the same details somewhere in Gurgaon.

I will show proofs if required, to confirm duly as no body visited

The Verification which wasn’t even done was made positive & connection was activated also immediately. That means VODAFONE is the company violating the rules of INDIAN CONSTITUTION, CONSUMER FORUM, TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA & ALSO CENTRAL DEFENCE MINISTRY OF INDIA.

- Due to above description why not to launch case against VODAFONE for forgery, against PREVENTION OF TERRORISM ACT (POTA) as if I’m understanding correct then in this way VODAFONE is giving connections to terrorists, Maoists & militants etc.

I’m awaiting for a descriptive reply on all this matter?

Unfeigned Regards,
Inderjeet Singh Kataria,
M : +91-7503648272.

Mar 10, 2011

internet pack not activated

helo sir/madam

I am vodafone customer having number 9953477924
My problem is 95 rs internet pack is not activated even 95 rs got deduced from my bank account when i done transaction online 3 days back.
I already made complain with vodafone complaint cell by dialing 198.
They took into this consideration and gave me some number stated 2185431794 and told that it will be resolved.
But till today no action was taken.
When i'm trying to customer care today to ask on this , it was not connecting to agent just repeating the recorded voice system.
So this creates a bad opinion of your service.
So please try to resolve this as soon as you can

thanking you
chaitanya palachala

Mar 7, 2011

Mobile portability number

I m using vodafone postpaid connection (mob. no. 9582247499) and want to port in Idea connection, for which i was applied for portability in vodafone, they given the unique porting code VD 119194 on dated 22.01.2011, after that idea has applied for portability but vodafone had cancelled the application that the bill is not paid, then i paid the bill . Again i applied for porting and the vodafone given the unique porting code VD 175495 on dated 23.02.2011. and on dated 24.02.11, i hav received SMS from vodafone, they sent the message that will validate your request and will revert on confirmation by 96 hrs TAT from the time we receive the request. On dated 28.02.11, i received sms from vodafone that your porting request has been rejected due to the number or range is in contractual obligations. I want to tell you that in my company two persons had applied for porting and the vodafone has release the number for portability but in my case they are not released, however i hav provided all the details.

Please do needfull action.

Mar 7, 2011

Do not disturb service

Even after getting Do Not Disturb service activated on my mobile I've been continuously receiving the calls from various banks asking for Loan, or credit card etc. Besides this continuously receiving SMSs related to properties. Please check

Parag

Mar 6, 2011

Unsolicited BULK SMS

Often I receive unsolicited SMS from BA-56007 selling different products and services. Vodafone is allowing and supporting this spamming towards its customers.

Feb 28, 2011

INTERNET SERVICES NOT ACTIVATED since last 8 days

My Name is Ashok. recently last month on 20th Jan. 2011, I had taken a connection of VODAFONE, the no is prepaid 9873752729. I got the internet pack of 2GB. I was using it. After one month, on 21st Feb. 2011, I recharged it for 2GB pack. I got a msg that it is recharged it with .6. But I didnot get the msg of 2gb usage. For that I was trying to get the same by sending msg "USE 144" etc, I tried to contact at customer care and run to the mini store. Then I came to know that my account got negative balance. I recharged it again. I also contacted to customer care but no services activation. One more time, it went in negative. I recharged it again and contacted and emailed to all levels at Vodafone. But no success. Like this I have recharged it 3~4 times and also visited to the Ministores, phone calls , emails. I have wasted my 8 days time and money. But till today, no services activated for 2gb pack. The slogan "Happy to help" should be "Happy to trouble" I have wasted my money by buying Vodafone USB stick + 3~4 times recharge money + 8 days time for Follow-ups+ by phone calls + harrasment + my children educations time (which the VODAFONE can never fulfill the loss. I have contacted all top to bottom by sending the e-mails.
My complaint for Vodafone is to reversal of my loss. They are doing their duty, but we cannot make on followups . I have to do my job also. Follow-ups are the wastage and useless for me. If I have paid something, then I have the full right to get its benifits.
They are cheating and froud me. I had not thought it in the dream about this image of VODAFONE.
So request you to please make justice with me.
Thanks and regards,
Ashok

Jan 13, 2011

deducted my balance

i am a vodaphone user.My number is 9813155280. my account balance was on date 10-01-2011 main bal.RS.96.But without any calling my balance has reach on zero level on 11 january,2011. kindly request to you please check my account and return my deducte balance.i waiting your helpfull reply.

Jan 12, 2011

getting too many fraud calls and messages from girls

I am getting too many fraud calls from banks and girls. these girls are fraud girls. so i gave calls to vodafone customer care, but they talked like they are not responsible. and said will take 45 days to be activated for dnd. vodafone people say they are not giving numbers to anyone so they cant block. this is i think shame less. i think those girls are from vodafone only thats why they give give miss calls and messages in night talk in sexual manner and can talker longer on phone and will charge it.
thse mobile service providers are very cheipe minded people. they can do anything fro earning

Jan 11, 2011

Getting charged for CUG calls

I have a corporate Vodafone post paid mobile connection 9999753400. Per this corporate plan the CUG to CUG calls are free but I am getting charged for my calls on CUG. This is really frustrating that what ever was disucussed which buying the connection is actually not geting paid.
I have also written a mail to the [email protected] and waiting for the reply. I request to have this fixed asap otherwise I have to go to Law.

Gagandeep Sharma