Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Feb 20, 2013

Wrong billing and harrasment

As per my discussion with Mr. Puneeth Raj from Vodafone store at Bannerghatta Road , Bangalore , i had put in the following mail on 18th Feb on these ids: to: [email protected] (Nodal officer)
cc: [email protected](Mail copy pasted at the end of the mail)

There has been no response from corpcare and the mail from Mr. Girish's mail id is bouncing back .

Even after making repeated complaints and paying off call charges , i am getting a call from your call centre everyday saying that the bill has not been paid and services are going to be discontinued.

After being a loyal customer for so long , if i am receiving this kind of service , i would be more than happy to discontinue with your service.

Below is the mail shared with your team.

Mail sent :

This is with regards to the complaint that i had registered several times with your customer care and your Vodafone store at Bannerghatta Road.

As per my discussion with Puneeth Raj from your Bannerghatta store,my 3G plan had been started on 9th of November by him and is also reflecting the same in the system.

However,my December/January bill did not reflect the same and i have been wrongly charged with the following data charges

Usage Charges Duration Net Charges
VF Mobile Connect 3131250 3233.26
MMS 6

Accordingly , the entire bill charges are coming to Rs. 4677.54+578( wrong tax charged as the data charges are not valid).

I have paid off my call charges bill as per my discussion with Puneeth on Saturday , 10th Feb.

He has given me a verbal promise saying that all the data charges will be reversed and deleted in Feb. Bill ,since the mistake is from your side and has been confirmed by his senior as well; also the late payment charges if any(since they had asked us not to pay till complaint was resolved) will be reversed.

Also , as discussed with him , my 3G had been disconnected by your team from 21st January to 8th Feb i.e. for more than 2 weeks for which i lodged a repeated complaint with Puneeth and my relationship manager - Satish.

I will not pay for these 2 weeks of 3G since it was disconnected for fault from your end and delay in response.Please let me know bhow will the charges of Rs. 450 for my Feb bill be compensated.

I have had a lot of inconvenience due to this bad service on Vodafone's part. This is cheating and extortion on your part.IF i would have blindly trusted and paid off the bill not checking the elements of it , i would have been further fooled.

Let me know your response on the above factors and i am truly disappointed with your service.

Abhishek Sadalge
+91 7829111597

Feb 16, 2013

vodafone cheated

Cheated by giving false information.
I m loyal customer of vodafone (+919739793453) from the past 3 years.
sir recently my call rates have been increased to 0.50(v-v) and 0.60(v-o). when i called customer care on 14 th feb 2013, i was told that my call rates can not be reduced by any other means. and then they forced me to switch to post paid by offering two plans 199 and 225 plan.
The customer care person with whom i spoke to on 14th feb at 06:04 pm gave wrong information about my own number and again forced me to go for postpaid.
Thee customer care executive with whom i spoke at the above mentioned date and time told-
1. My call rates can never be reduced, as government ordered them not to reduce call rates.(false).
2. My messages have and daily rental of 1.50 rs(flase, i enjoy 100 messages without any rental.)
3. My messages cannot be made free according to govt regulations(false, govt have regulated messages to a limit of 100, thats it)
4. I can compare any other network for call rate and message pack, and vodafone is liable and cheap.(false, all other network are giving call rates at a cheaper price and messages without rental, docomo,idea and airtel).

on the same day a person from vodafone bijapur came to my place and collected my documents, 500 deposit and gave a blank sim card. and told me to wait for 24 hrs to get converted to postpaid.

now its been 3 days and i am still waiting for their response.

now i am feeling cheated by vodafone, as they have given me false information about my own number which is against vodafone’s ethics and also which is illegal, and mislead me to opt for post paid.
I request you to kindly look into this matter.

Dec 24, 2012

i have got placed in this company they asking 1lakh to invest in my bank account as security and 3 years bond if my performance is not good means in training period they terminate me and they said they dont give the rs llakh can anybody have knowledge pls provide me a valuable knowldge to me pls pls pls

Dec 24, 2012

Fraud

Hello Ankur,

Thank you for talking to us. We appreciate your time on the call.

Dec 6, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT IN INDIA THERE IS NO LAW WHICH CAN TAKE AGAINST SUCH FRAUDULENT COMPANIES LIKE WWW.BHAAP.COM WHO ARE CHEATING INNOCENT CUSTOMERS BY GIVING FALSE PROMISES AND MINTING CRORES OF RUPEES. IF IT IS IN USA OR OTHER COUNTRY, THEY WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST SUCH COMPANIES. THEY WILL NEITHER SEND THE PRODUCT NOR REFUND THE MONEY AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE REPLY TO THE CUSTOMER ALSO, THINKING THAT CUSTOMER WILL GET FED UP AND LEAVE THE MATTER AS IT IS THEIR FATE. THIS BHAAP.COM ORGANISATIONS DONT HAVE ANY ETHICS OR PRINCIPLES BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT BORN TO SINGLE MOTHER, THATS WHY THEY ARE CHEATING INNOCENT CUSTOMERS AND MINTING MONEY.

Nov 27, 2012

Fraud bills

Hello Sachin,

Please share your contact number with us here http://bit.ly/QmHLC6 and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Nov 19, 2012

Bad service & Bill amount

dear sir pls find the attach file

Nov 19, 2012

Bad service & Bill amount

sir pls see the attach file.

Nov 6, 2012

block my sim card ,lost my mobile

I have lost my Mobile - Vodafone number 9986015311. Please block it immediately.

Nisheeth

Oct 27, 2012

serivice

Docket no. 602500430 dispatched on 7the oct from dhulia to lakhimpur but till date materila not received we have loss havely.

Oct 12, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

BHAAP.COM IS A ONLINE FRAUD COMPANY.

I HAD ORDERED FOR A COMPUTER SLIP BAG THROUGH BHAAP.COM BY MAKING FULL PAYMENT TO THEM BY CREDIT CARD. INSPITE OF MY SEVERAL REMINDERS TO THEM I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE BAG.AND WHAT IS MOST DISTURBING IS THAT INITIALLY THEY WERE REPLYING TO MY MAILS. BUT LATELY THEY HAVE STOPPED DOING THAT EVEN.

I FEEL THEY ARE A FRAUD ORGANISATION AND INNOCENT BUYERS LIKE US ARE TAKEN FOR A RIDE, THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE NOT PUT THEIR CONTACT PHONE NOS LIKE OTHER SUCH MAIL ORDER COMPANIES DO.

I AM ALSO ENCLOSING SOME OF THE MAIL CORRESPONDENCES I HAD WITH THEM, SO THAT ONE CAN HAVE A CLEAR IDEA OF THIS COMPANIES DEALINGS;

--- On Tue, 9/10/12, akid zaman <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Re: Bhaap Contact Us Submission
Date: Tuesday, 9 October, 2012, 1:11 PM

I HAD ORDERED FOR A COMPUTER SLIP BAG MORE THAN 2 MONTHS BACK AND PAID FOR IT WITH MY CREDIT CARD, BUT TILL DATE I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE BAG. I HAD ALREADY SENT MORE THAN 7 MAILS TO YOU.
I HAD RECEIVED THE REPLY FOR 4 MAILS, THREE FROM PRIYA AND ONE FROM SHIKHA STATING, EACH TIME THAT I WOULD BE GETTING THE BAG WITHIN.
UNFORTUNATELY, YOU HAVE NOT HAD THE COURTESY TO REPLY TO MY LAST 3 MAILS.
IF I DO NOT RECEIVE A REPLY FROM YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS, I SHALL HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO FILE A CASE AGAINST YOU IN CONSUMER COURT AND ALSO POST IN FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ABOUT YOUR COMPANY, S FRAUDULENT DEALINGS... SO PLS GIVE THIS MAIL THE IMPORTANCE IT DESERVES .

--- On Mon, 8/10/12, akid zaman <[email protected]> wrote:

From: akid zaman <za[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 8 October, 2012, 4:20 PM

--- On Mon, 8/10/12, akid zaman <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "akid zaman" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 8 October, 2012, 9:46 AM

HI,

INSPITE OF SEVERAL REMINDERS, I AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY COMPUTER SLIP BAG.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN RECEIVE THE SAME OR WHEN WILL YOU REFUND THE AMOUNT.

REGARDS

--- On Sat, 29/9/12, akid zaman <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "Bhaap.com Customer Service" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, 29 September, 2012, 4:28 PM

dear priya,

please refer your mail on my purchase of computer slip bag, you were supposed to send the same by the 14 th of sept, 2012. however it is the 29th sept, 2012 today and i am yet to get the same.

if you are not able to ship the same then please arrange to refund the money back to me, please let me know when you will refund the amount.

thanks

--- On Wed, 12/9/12, Bhaap.com Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Bhaap.com Customer Service <[email protected]>
To: "akid zaman" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 12 September, 2012, 9:07 AM

Hi Akid,

We did say that we would ship by last week and unfortunately we have been unable to keep that promise for reasons out of our control. We have edged closer to having your product shipped to you and are confident it will be done by the end of the week.

Nevertheless, if you are unwilling to wait, we will offer you a full refund. Please note the refund will take 3 weeks to process by which time you would have already received your product. I do understand this has been a frustrating transaction, but it is a once off which we have made sure will not happen again.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and once again thank you for your patience.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM, akid zaman <[email protected]> wrote:
DEAR PRIYA,
THIS HAS REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL REGARDING MY ORDER FOR COMPUTER SLIP BAG. YOU HAD ASSURED ME THAT THE BAG WOULD BE DISPATCHE4D LATEST BY 5TH SEPT, HOWEVER I AM SORRY TU STATE THAT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BAG.
PLEASE ARRANGE TO DELIVER THE SAME ASAP.
THANKS ANED REGARDS
AKID ZAMAN
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: Bhaap.com Customer Service <[email protected]>;
To: akid zaman <[email protected]>;
Sent: Tue, Aug 28, 2012 12:43:20 PM

Hi Akid,

We are extremely sorry about the delay. We have been having issues with customs and has previously been said we were trying to resolve the issue in an ethical and speedy manner. Unfortunately it has taken longer than was expected as we were not willing to submit to the unethical and unfair demands made of us. We don’t believe that is the way to do business and it is doing a disservice to all us Indians.

Obviously, your issue is that you want the product. The good news is that we have resolved the issues and the product will definitely be shipped to you next week, 5th September. I know this is a little longer than expected, but this is the agreement that has been reached which will allow us to resolve the issue in an ethical manner. I know we have made assurances in the past, and they were based on what we were being told, however this is final due to our Senior Management getting directly involved.

Once again we sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. This has never happened with Bhaap before and I can assure you that it will never happen again.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM, akid zaman <[email protected]> wrote:
DEAR SIKHA,

ITS MORE THAN 10 DAYS, SINCE YOUR ABOVE MAIL, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE COMPUTER SLIP BAG.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO SUPPLY THE SAME, THEN PLEASE ARRANGE TO REFUND THE MONEY FOR THE DAY.

REGARDS

--- On Sun, 19/8/12, Bhaap.com Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Bhaap.com Customer Service <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, 19 August, 2012, 8:41 AM

Hi Akid,

I am really sorry about the delay, we are working on resolving the issue in quick and ethical manner, and will have it shipped out to you this week.

Once again I sincerely apologise for the delay and any inconvenience, but we are doing everything we can to expedite the process.

Shikha

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 6:07 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
This has further reference to your mail regarding my order for computer slip bag.
You had assured me that it would be shipped to me by last saturday at the latest.
But unfortunately it is 7 days more since it was supposed to be shipped, so could you please let me know, exactly when I can expect the same.

Thanks and regards

Akid zaman
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
From: "Bhaap.com Customer Service" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:14:11 +1000
To: <[email protected]>

Thanks for your email.

We had hoped to have your product shipped out to you by now, however unfortunately there has been a delay from our supplier. We understand that this is no fault of your own and we have been doing everything we can to try and expedite the process. We now expect to have the product shipped out to you by Saturday at the latest, however we are doing everything we can to try and get it out to you before then.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Bhaap Customer Crew

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM, [email protected] <"akid zaman"@test.localdomain> wrote:
Dear Bhaap.com Customer Crew,
A customer has just contacted us with a query. Please reply as soon as possible.
Customer name: akid zaman
Email: [email protected]
Phone:
Subject:Bhaap Contact Us Submission
Comment:I had ordered for a laptop slip bag on 12/07/2012, vide order no 10001828 worth rs499/' but I am yet to receive the bag.i tried to track the shipment but there is no information about the shipment. I request you to kindly look into the matter and ensure that the shipment is done ASAP. An update from your end on the status will be highly solicited. Thanks and regards

Akid zaman

Oct 11, 2012

Billing cycle change

Hello Ankush,

Please be informed, the bill cycle change isn't possible. We regret if this has caused you any disappointment.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Oct 3, 2012

puk cod

Hello Jayakrishnanmk,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store to know details about the PUK code.

Sep 11, 2012

Issues Vodafone Broadband

Hello Suresh,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/OmOJad and we will get back to you with assistance.

Sep 10, 2012

Bad network

Hello Naveen Kumar,

We are working on your concern and will get back to with an update at the earliest. Please make a note of your Service Request Number 1408853342 for further updates.

Sep 1, 2012

serivice

I am from Electrsafe Technology, I send one consignment to Wardh from New Delhi Consignment No : 107067494 from Kamla marketI Paid all charges at Kamla market office . When material received by our party they charges charges again, Money Receipt No 806198971 Amount Rs 2550.00.Please tell us why they take charges again otherwise please arrange to return this amount.
R K Sinha
Electrosafe Technology
120 DDA Complex 'C' Block Community Center
New Delhi 110058

Aug 30, 2012

serivice

dr sir my cons no is 613908665 from bhiwndi to rewa named by pradeep bhatt on 13th aug 12 but. ths cons is not reach rewa till today this is repeted many time this last request to u next time i will change transport
pradeep bhatt medley pharmaceuticals ltd

Aug 29, 2012

SUB: ABOUT REFUND CHEQUE
REFERENCE: Your Communication Reference No. CPC/1112/############
REFUND SEQUENCE NO. 7009128466,
E-FILING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. 332066240160112
PAN NO- ADKPH0536K
NAME : MAHAMMAD MAPIJUL HOQUE
ASSESSMENT YEAR 2011-12

I have received one intimation U/S 143(1) of I.T.Act, 1961 as stated above, but till now I have not received my refund cheque for the same. In this respect I would fervently request you to send the said refund order cheque to my address or transfer the amount in my bank account as mentioned in the I.T.R and oblige thereby.

Mahammad Mapijul Hoque,
Vill. Dhandhunia, P.O. Bara Gopalpur, Dt. Cooch Behar, Pin. 735303, W.B

Aug 14, 2012

Terrible Vodafone network, no resolution even after complaining so many times

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share the complete address of the location where you are facing the network concern for us to look into it.

Aug 14, 2012

Terrible Vodafone network, no resolution even after complaining so many times

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your contact number here http://bit.ly/O4Bt3H for us to assist you better.

Aug 8, 2012

Call charges

Hello Hari,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/Mwc74s so that we may address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care

Aug 1, 2012

FRAD sms

I am an account holder of ICICI Bank Sector 62, Noida.
I tried to change my pin number of my ATM card but the ATM machine displays a message that your ATM is blocked kindly unblock my card as soon as possible..
My account no is ############
My Contact No is +91-9560734477

Jul 14, 2012

Unnecessarily activating Service pack and deducting Money

Hello Reetu,

Please share your number here http://bit.ly/PXezlJ and we'll get back to you soon to address your concern.

Jul 14, 2012

Deactivation of service

Hello Hari,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store with the required documents and submit a request for the number to be re-manufactured.

Vodafone Customer Care