Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

MARIKANNAN

Apr 1, 2014

SIMCARD NOT WORKING

number not working
my vodafone number is missing and in my owncity am given the proof to taken the vodafone simcard in last month is working in still 29.3.2014. but suddendly my no was not working mobile no: 9786682992 am asking the customer care also & show room also there is no respnose in my complantaint. my bussiness details full no & contact that sim only. please verify the problems of my sim &activated it
thanks,
nick4you

Apr 1, 2014

Vodafone harassment and Fraud

My vodafone no 8095006822. I have been using this number from 2009. But Vodafone has been harassing me in one way or the other... Vodafone is activating unwanted 3G Data plans and charging rentals for the same. Vodafone is also selling customer numbers to tele-callers for money!!! When i raise a complaint against these tele-callers, vodafone has refused to raise a complaint!!! I have reached even to nodal officer but of little help!!!

I have received 20 calls and 28 messages in one week and Vodafone is not ready to register any complaint against these!!! Vodafone gives some stupid excuses that either data is incomplete or number doesn't match etc... Vodafone is a big fraud company which is selling customer data and privacy!!! How do telemarketers know exactly same data as with Vodafone???

I want to approach consumer court and seek justice and bring Vodafone to justice!!!
Ankita25

Mar 28, 2014

Complain against Vodafone postpaid verification person

I want to complaint against the Vodafone verification person. As i lost my sim on 22nd.March.2014, and complain for the same on 23rd.March.2014 at Vodafone store in Ansal Plaza, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi. The executive of that store provide me the sim and told me that verification person come at my hostel. On Monday 24th.March.2014 the verification person came to my area and refused to go my hostel as their is no house number written on the paper.I was called him to inform him to the exact location of my hostel but he denied to go and told me to confirm the house number and call him back. Next day 25th.March.2014 in morning i called him again and confirm the house number too. He said that he will go and verify but he didn't. In evening i again called him and confirm about the status but he told me that ho didn't went my hostel and told me to correct the address by going at Vodafone store.
Then i confirmed with the vodafone store, they told me the their is no need to change the address. Again i called him but he refused to go and disconnected my call.

Today is 28th.March.2014, but their is no response from that concern person from Vodafone. I am fed up from this kind of response from Vodafone executives. I don't know the name of concern person as he refused to tell his name but i do have the number that is 9873077502.

Kindly check the matter and solve the issue asap.

Ankita Srivastava
9999639349(still not activated)
9540305556 (alternate number)
SUNIL CM

Mar 7, 2014

Fraudulent commitment by customer care executives

This is Sunil.CM from Bangalore. My corporate post-paid Vodafone number is 09739326456 (company- WS Atkins India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore) , 11th Feb-14 I spoken with (111 toll free) executive Jagadeeshwara Rao regarding activation of 2G data plan(150rs 1GB per month). I requested to activate the 2G plan immediately, He committed with me to activate data plan same day itself and clearly we discussed about prorate basis charges applies in billing amount.

But I am not understanding why the hell vodafone care people are taking fake commitments with customers. Now my billing amount included data browsing charges that is total of 1244.00rs. The person who committed with me to activate the data plan is not yet activated on 11th Feb-14. Again and again I spoken to customer care but nobody is responding properly and they are saying that I only misunderstood wrongly. Because of vodafone care executives mistakes I am not ready to suffer by paying extra bill amount. This is not acceptable. Before blaming customers please they should listen and enquire about conversation had with vodafone care executive on 11th feb-14.

Again on 26-Feb-14 I spoken (198 complaints only) executives to deactivate the data plan, he committed with me to deactivate the data plan within 24 hours, but that is a fake committment from him. How can we belive customer executives if they do like this. Because of fake customer care i loose belief on them, just to check I spoke again on 28-02-2014 to know weather the data plan is deactivated or not as per my request on 26-Feb-14 , Then I got to know that Vodafone Customer care executives are doing fraudualant activitites by taking fake commitments. This is not acceptable. Vodafone post paid is completely fradulant and fake as I feel. Simply charging unnecessary bill amount even after taking request to activate/deactivate the add-on services.

On 28th Feb-14 I requested(request no. 1635036714) to deactiavte the Internet pack on my mobile to executive Ghaleppa, but still upto 06th March-14 vodafone care people are saying not yet deactivated it will take another 24 hours to deactivate, wht the hell ? all bloody fake and fraud people only sitting in vodafone care in the name of customer care. Each and every executives telling different different reasons. Still not yet solved this request no. 720811282 (Executive-Jagan) also.

Kindly requesting you to take action and solve my issue against fradulant customer care execuatives then I will have to go for consumer court and make this as a big issue by sending notice vodafone people. I am not going to pay any single paisa amount against my bill.

Sunil CM

shravs3

Feb 14, 2014

Balance deduction

On 12th, I had activated internet pack for 1 day around 6.30PM which is valid for 24hours.On 13th around 9.15 am when I saw my data balance 16MB was still remaining.I was browsing for some 10mins.After that when I checked my data balance it was 0.01MB still remaining but Rs.20 was deducted from my main balance.Same thing happened last month when I had activated net pack.Later when I spoke to customer care around 5-6 times,They refunded the amount.But this time when I spoke to customer care they are not replying properly and telling due to Data Usage Rs.20 has been deducted and cannot be refunded.But I told them I had activated net pack for 1 day,when 0.01MB is still remaining how can they deduct 20 .Nobody is answering properly.I am fed up of this Vodafone.They are cheating and playing with people's money
NaveenKP33

Jan 29, 2014

Irresponsible Officers - and lying agents

I would like to escalate and complaint the miss behave and negligence of Vodafone Officers.

I would be raising my complaint even in the police station with the help of my Family Lawyer Under Sections INDIAN PENAL CODE 408, 415 and 420 on Vodafone Karnataka Officer.

Reasons:

Disconnecting my Vodafone Connection without notification and because of this i'm not able to reach out to my Mother who is in other city.

Collection Agent has told lie that they came to collection point and I wasn't available - Which is Greatest LIE.

And they are putting late payment charges just like that even for their mistakes. Just think if they do like this every time and they earn money with no effort, hurting innocents.

This is highly unexceptionable in INDIA. You may think people ignores/forgets, that would be in movies.

Every time the Customer Service agent calls me they always ask for money but not taking any action on my problem.

Collection agents never called me as per scheduled date and time.

And the connection shows 'ROAMING' network even at my home.

PLEASE HELP ME........... ELSE YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKE.
NaveenKP33

Jan 29, 2014

DISCONNECTED MY CONNECTION AND Negligent OFFICERS

Reasons:

Collection agents never called me as per scheduled date and time.

And the connection shows 'ROAMING' network even at my home.

PLEASE HELP ME........... ELSE YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKE.

Jan 12, 2014

Online recharged but balance not updated

I have recharged to my mobile (Phone No.: 8884037925) from vodafone site on 12-Jan-2014. Money has been deducted from my bank account but the balance has not added to my account.
Mutilple times i called to the customer care but it will be busy or not available.
Still did not refund any amount back to my bank account.
Please credit my money to my account.
This is a very poor experience.
annu91

Jan 6, 2014

number not activated

I change my prepaid Vodafone connection into postpaid Vodafone connection but it was not change also my prepaid connection deactivated. My no. 9999924904. I m requesting u activate my connection as soon as possible.

Nov 23, 2013

VODAFONE DONGLE PROBLEM

DEAR SIR,
I have getting new vodafone postpaid data dongle conection for my personal use from vodafone mini store office situated in kolhapur. Actually i have paying full price for this dongle before a data sim card is activated.but with the data sim card vodafone dongle is not received.Data sim card is activated on 8,november 2013 but when myself request forwarded to vodafone complaint no
198 regarding dongle problem i have experience horrible service from vodafone care center
1) my first complaint no is 761264732 calling with SRINIVASAN ON MONDAY 18.11.2013 on 7.50 pm

2) when giving this 1st complaint reference no to vodafone customer care they say no any type of this compaint launched by me
so, i give next comlaint to technician department with a complaint no 1433036248 and they are telling me that the problem has been solved within 48 hour and send the status about my problem to my personal email id "[email protected]"
with reply to the complaint dated 20 nov 2013 strong against taken to proprietor vodafone mini store and dongle is parcelld to me.actually it is come from compny 12 days later after my data sim card activated 8 nov 2013.it is my personal loss by 12 days without no my personal mistake but mistake happen by vodafone mini store.

3) BUT,here is not problem ending when i using this dongle i have facing new problem, when i conecting it to my personal computer the device is getting very warm and warm and with a short period ( 1 to 10 minite) it is disconected automatically.
it can't provide long time internet surfing from my pc.
so, i going to vodafone cellular limited situated in kolhapur at bagal chowk. assisting my problem with MR ANISH KUMAR
store manager retail and launching the new complaint no. so new service registeration no is 1434941404 registerd on 23-11-2013 07.49 pm.please provide proper service and get strong action for delay in providing dongle and providing defective dongle to me
because it very embarssing to me a very reputed compny like you.
Ajain

Oct 18, 2013

Change prepaid to postpaid connection

I change my prepaid Vodafone connection into postpaid Vodafone connection but it was not change also my prepaid connection deactivated. My no. 7838680543. I m requesting u activate my connection as soon as possible.

Arpit Jain
vishalashutosh

Sep 30, 2013

about dot mandate,to declaire

i am already your customer, i had given all document previousely started days, now i am still in same company in ANG , GREATER NOIDA, if you wnat to check phy. then please come to ANG, and take all necessary doc. what ever you want.i have a postpaid no. as you know.
lovie_agni

Aug 29, 2013

fake information and not taking any action

I have spoken one of your customer care agent on 20 August stating my concerns on the Vodafone offer issue. He has given fake complain number to me. This is ridiculous from Vodafone customer care. On 25 August I have spoken to another agent and he confirms that no request was taken for my phone number 962009704. I have tried reaching the floor supervisor however he has asked me wait as he might want to check the details he never came back, I was waiting for over 25 mins for his return.

This is a repeated issue I have been facing from your end.

Do you guys have any escalation procedure in place to punish these guys?

I have already sent an email to [email protected] however their agent Bhavya replied "We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. And will ensure that necessary action is taken care to prevent the same."

Gaurav

Jul 5, 2013

deductions

I am using vodafone prepaid and internet. But they deducted around Rs .60 from my callbalannce without any intimation.Usually an sms is sent showing you have consumed 80% of your internet. This message was not sent yesterday.

Again yesterday after my last call balance was .93. Today the balance is .01after making a call of 1 second whichcost only .01 ps.

Jul 3, 2013

wrong billing and deactivation of the service

I am using the corporate plan of Vodafone, which gives free minutes of 120000 sec including Local+STD+Roaming. But they have charged me for the roaming. I have raised the complaint couple of times via customer care, but have not received any response. Even they have deactivated the service 3 times in one week, each time I use to call them and ask for activation.

Facing a lot of problems.

Jun 29, 2013

Hidden Charges for Vodafone Service

I have a vodafone post paid connection in Bangalore.
For 44Mb data, rs 443 has been charged in June 2013 bill cycle.
When world is heading towards seamless internet access this guys remind me the days where INTERNET was rich peoples luxury.

Phone No :9845136128( Alternate no)

Jun 29, 2013

Rs 35 SMS FRAUD

Vodafone is running with a new fraud recharge on their website.
It is with an SMS rechage of 35 Rs in Karnataka region.
As per recharge customer shud get 150 SMS for 28 days. But that actually is not true. My money is still deducted for every sms.
upon calling cust care, they said we dnt hv such offer and my calling rates are now changed to 1.2 paisa per sec. What a bull shit.
Not sure how many people are looted every day like dis.

Jun 11, 2013

Misleading & Illegal Activity by Vodafone staff & authorized agents

Honorable Sir, Greetings...!!!!!

To Safeguard myself from any further issues,illegal activities or claims from Vodafone,i am attaching a copy of request sent to Vodafone authorities on 11/06/2013,here as follows......

This being a very serious matter,i would like to bring this information to help you in improving your services and conduct of your staff.
I,Surya Prathap Singh had registered for a new postpaid connection by selecting my choice no-8884276999 at one of your authorized agency in shivaji nagar area of Bangalore.
The person Mr.Basha,Ph-9620578542 who collected my documents(DL proof & Passport Photo)
filled the form & gave me counterfoil bearing no-CKAA 168529 Dated-5/6/2013.
After 2 days on 7/6/2013 i received call from Mr.Basha stating that the no i have selected
is not available and requested me to select some other nos,on this i asked him to cancel my
Application for new connection and return back my documents.On this he asked me to contact Mr. Hemanth (TL) ph-9620048620 for requesting him to cancel my application.

I immediately contacted Mr.Hemanth & requested him to cancel my application if the nos 8884276999 have selected is not available,on this Mr.hemanth apologized & requested me to select other nos and he sent me a text msg bearing few nos- 8884718999, 8884801999,& 8884803999 asked me to select one of those.due to his repeated requests i was bound to select one of those nos Bearing-8884718999 and requested him not to disappoint again.
After all the verifications (residential & Telephonic) were carried on by vodafone customer care staff, On 10/06/2013 i received a text msg from customer care asking me to "call 117 for televerification for your new vodafone number 8884198777 (Which i never selected).
After this i tried calling Mr. Basha repeatedly his nos responded switched off and repeatedly called Mr.Hemant but he never answered my call.Hence,after going through such a bad EXPERIENCE at just beginning of a new postpaid connection,i decided to bring this matter to you to avoid any further problems.
Dear Sir,I Humbly request you to cancel my application for the new postpaid connection i had applied and kindly return back my Above said documents along with my photo to avoid any unavoidable circumstances in future.
I Hope you will consider this matter as serious issue and do the needful as earliest possible.
And even would like to declare that I should not be held responsible from Vodafone for claiming any bills
or indulging in any illegal activity in case of my verified connection is passed over to some other person or sources.

Kindly cancel my application immediately and return back my documents to avoid any further legal actions from my side.

Thanks & Regards.

Surya Prathap Singh
Mobile: 9916786240
Bangalore
gurudarshan

Jun 7, 2013

Sim card not given (CUG) but verification confirmed

Dear sir/madam,

I am gurudarshan working as a quality engineer in Motherson sumi systems ltd (bangalore bidadi), before three weeks back someone came from vodafone store his name is kiran mentioning he is from Vodafone rajajinagar store his number is 9901441668 and has given some sim cards to me and my collegues but till that sim card is not activated and last week some one came for address proof verification and it is also confirmed but i called to vodafone customer care and asking for the details they are telling this number is allotted for some one, this makes me disappointing and also given 500 extra for fancy number my allotted number is 8095660066 it is already provided for someone please help me in this issue please.....

waiting for your reply..

Gurudarshan.M.N
gurudarshan

Jun 7, 2013

Sim card not given (CUG) but verification confirmed

Dear sir/madam,

I am Gurudarshan from motherson sumi systems pvt ltd company located in bangalore (bidadi) working as a quality engineer, before 3 weeks back some one came from your vodafone store mentioned that he is executive from vodafone his name is (Kiran) has given some sim to all and also given some fancy numbers, I have also bought one number 8095660066 (Monthly 350 Rs plan) and given 500 extra as a fancy number but this not is given to some one, after some days some one came for address verification it is also confirmed but i have asked him for the sim, he told i will recieve in another 3 days, but till now i have not recieved any sim cards, please consider this issue with high priority and i am requesting you people to give the justice against this issue.....

waiting for your reply,
Gurudarshan.m.n

Jun 5, 2013

Company not providing information about services completely and over charging later

Hi!

I activated my Vodafone 2G Internet plan as per which 2GB of Internet is free for a payment of Rs.99 everymonth. I am a postpaid customer.
Normally my bill is approx Rs.400 . Recently i received a bill of Rs.1746.
When i had a look at the bill, i see that they have charged me for the Internet usage while i was in roaming.
When i enquired , the Vodafone Customer support told me that i am charged because i used Internet on a different carrier.

I feel cheated because i was not informed of the same while activating the 2G Internet Plan. Had they informed me before hand of the same, i would have not used the Internet Plan and my bill would not be so high.
This is clearly a case of not providing complete Information to the Customer by which they can overcharge the customer.
Please help.

Randeep
User952030

Jun 3, 2013

Regarding False Caller Tune Charges

My Vodafone No. is 9620921006 and the person using this no. is a Senior Citizen who doesnt know english. The Vodafone people have activated Caller tune on this no. and have charged Rs. 45 and when called to the costomer care whont give any refund and are saying to complaint whereever you want. Kindly Look into this Matter.

May 31, 2013

Bill given for unused details

Hello Team,
I am using vodafone no 9986066292 from last 5 years. From Nov 2010 onward I was facing so many issue. Network was not proper, call was getting connected to other connection, call drop and so on. I have raised so many complains but no result for this. Finally I have stopped using this no and was paying only minimum postpaid amount for more than one and half year. Now recently I have started using it in march for which I got bill of 2341 Rs. Initially I have not analysed my bill properly and by lump sum I have paid 1600 and rest of the amount 741 was ( one ISD call of 25 min + GPRS usage) which I have not used. So I started fighting with them but they are keep saying that this is valid charges. They are not giving any details of the usage or anything.

Finally I have gone through the bill again and I have found one strange thing. There was consecutive calls to one of my relative every day. I used to make call to same number but I have found almost more than than 1 calls for similar time gap. See example below. this type of calls are there everyday of the month. Now I dont understand why should I call to same number after disconnecting everyday more than 4 or 5 times.

23/02/13-23:29:56 #919624****** 1:00 0 2 1 **
23/02/13-23:34:10 #919624****** 1:00 0 2 1 **
23/02/13-23:39:18 #919624****** 62:00 0 2 1 **
24/02/13-00:41:31 #919624****** 2:00 0 2 1 **

I dont know how to proceed in this case but if vodafone is not ready to give me proper details I am not going to pay single rupee. FYI. they already stopped my no from 24 April 2013.

Can you please do the needful?

Ketul Patel
Mob 9342004129

May 29, 2013

Charging for data usage without notifying me

I have postpaid connection of Vodafone (My Vodafone no. *9886442525*). On 22/Feb/2013, I bought Samsung Galaxy Grand and inserted the same Vodafone sim, after few mins, a message was received that says 2GB data per month will be free on your connection for 2 months as an offer of Samsung Galaxy Grand. I have also read the same offer on Galaxy Grand package box, and also the same offer of 2GB/Month for 2 months on Vodafone website.

I called and confirmed the same with Vodafone customer care, they confirmed this offer will be deactivated in 2 months once the offer is over. But Vodafone did not deactivate after 2 months, and even did not notify me via email/SMS/call. And on the 3rd billing cycle they noticed and deactivated the service, but sent the bill for data usage which was consumed after 2 months.

I asked Vodafone customer care (198) to raise a complain but they said the bill is correct. My concern is Why Vodafone did not send any email/SMS to inform me that 2 months offer has been over? For billing information and any promotional information Vodafone sends multiple email/SMS but regarding this why I was not informed on time?

Now they are not responsing to my email. Please help me to raise a complain for the extra charge on data usage.

Durgesh

May 16, 2013

Mobile bill concerns

I am lodging this complaint against vodafone
On 31st Mar'13 i made a request to [email protected] for plan change to 199(600 local+STD minutes) and asked them to confirm the same and change the plan immediately(Even verified with customer care executive before sending change request). On 5th Apr'13 i got a confirmation mail that the plan got changed successfully.
Now after bill generation if i check my bill it is observed that STD was charged totally. In that case why it was not communicated when i send a mail to confirm the details and changed the plan? The same was communicated to customer care executive, several mails were send to [email protected] but no response. They were giving just silly reasons and trying to escape from the picture. I put a mail to nodal officer, Karnataka communicating the same still i didn't got any respond till today i.e; 16th May'13.
Hence iam cheated by vodafone and i suggest all the people to be aware of vodafone and think twice before associating with vodafone