Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Vijayasundaram D

May 3, 2013

Irrelevant Charges on Mobile Charge

I'm Vijay and mobile number 9886867985. In the month of Mar'13 bill, i had been charged 150 extra for downloading (Vfone-TV-All) package which i havent done so and i dont know anything about that feature. I got the message from vodafone on 31st Mar 2013 staes "Vodafone TV ALL" subscription in renewed and 150 is charged and next renewal is on 30th Apr 2013. when i contacted vodafone on 2nd Apr 2013, they said by mistake i would have touched or pressed some ads which would have activated the subscription. They didnt even listen and stick to their terms stating it's my mistake.

Finally i spoke to supervisor who again said its my mistake but agreed to send a query to the technical team, but no one turned up clarifying my query. I had asked the supervisor to deactivate the subscription immediately and told it should not reflect in next billing cycle. The supervisor confirmed me it will not be charged again in the next bill, but it was charged again the Apr 2013 bill. I was surprised to see that again, as per the message the subscription got renewed on 31st Mar 2013 and i got it deactivated on 2nd Apr. customer care (Amar) says the service was active for 2 days so they have charged it in Apr bill.

I'm holding the vodafone connection for the past 7 years and never faced such issues with them. But now i dont know whats happening with these guys now, its terrible. I dont understand why i need to pay 300 bucks for a feature which i'm not even aware and not used the feature.

I need some help here to revert the charges back.

May 1, 2013

Top-Up Recharge done Incorrect

I received an SMS on 1st may 2013 saying "recharge with Rs. 35 and get all India calls at 1.2paise /2sec valid for 60 days". On the very same day I called vodafone customer care and one representative confirmed me that I will surely get this offer done if I recharge this amount by dialing *444*35# from my mobile. But, when I recharged, only 30 days validity I got.

Although this is very small amount matter. But, this is really a cheating. Please look into the issue. I don't know why they deceive people in this way.

Kind Regards,
Gautam Tyagi
Bangalore, Karnataka
Contact: 9620440136
smartpiece

May 1, 2013

online recharge failed

I have recharged Rs 91.000 through Axis Bank- Net banking on 02/05/2013. But i didn't get that amount in my mobile. The Transaction Particulars shows, ICONN/72514275/010513/VODAFONE (BILLDESK). My mobile number is +91-9886661287. why you people are sitting for, if you want money you can beg directly........sorry this is my forth bad experience

Please check it and do the needful.
My mail id is : [email protected]
My Atrnt No: 8050093396
sandeep Dere

Apr 28, 2013

TO BLOCK POSTPAID NO 9765988837 PERMANENTLY

My self Sandeep Dere I have forwarded my request to block my Vodafone postpaid no permanently from Vodafone store near RTO office Purnanagar Chinchwad from MR Isan Kazi -mobile no-9923014449 on 11 March 2013.After that i have taken follow off in customer care but i got reply that my no is still not blocked.i have also told this thing to Mr Kazi but he said that from my side this no is closed.so i am very frustrated sir.I have also paid my last bill by hand overing cash amount Rs 340.towards Mr.Isan Kazi.at the time of request.(Rs 340 is total unbilled amount till 11/03/2013)
I am here with requesting you to block my no-9765988837 & same time request to ask Mr Kazi for why to much delay happening to close this no.Because if this kind of service will get to customer then Vodafone will definitely loose popularity& customer.Instead of blocking this no Vodafone had send me another bill Rs135.I have also called customer care 7 to 8 times related to this but they said you have to register this complaint from Vodafone store only,my question is how many times i will required to register this complaint & to take follow up ,are customer who using Vodafone service are useless have no other business?

Sandeep Dere

Apr 25, 2013

Over charged Bill

i am a vodafone customer for the past 3year , my regular bill is around 300-500 , i activated 2G and the last month bill is Rs 5560 , called vodafone to check what are the charge , at first the said there is no Internet service activate, later they said it is Internet usage charges, checked if 3G is activated , was confirmed that 3G is not activated ,
Checked with the rep as what tariff plan was i charged , the rep refused to provide any info saying he does not have any info , when asked for a manager was informed no managers was available and after some time was informed that the manager is on another call and cannot come on line ,
Requested for the usage details was denied the same saying they do not have any information at that time , requested for an email with the details , was informed they are not authorized to send any emails. which is not acceptable .
Please suggest me how to file a complaint with the consumer court, and what are the documentation required
rahulvickey

Apr 20, 2013

my number is not work

vodafone ki service bahut bekar hai knki mera number kharab ho gaya to main naya number niklwane gaya to waha jake service center wale kehte h ki apka number apki id par nahi hai jabki mera number ek baar pehle bhe niklwa chuka hun pata nahi apna target pura karne k liya wo kyun jhut bolte h vodafone bahut bahut bekar service de raha hai plz koi bhe vodafone ki sim mat lena

Apr 17, 2013

FAILURE TRANSACTION

HI
My vodafone transaction id is MSPD296948557. Transaction is success but the amount is not credited. how to refund that amount and how long it will take

Apr 9, 2013

cheque misplaced

Payment made on 29th april .Cheque collected by vodafone excecutive but till today payment not deposited hence our outgoing calls have been barred,customer care executives not helping
User952010

Apr 4, 2013

bill reciept n network issue

sir/madam
i prakash took new connection 8884493143 in april 2012. since im paying my bill on time(full amount). now i gave a application stating that i need duplicate reciept for the amont which i have paid till now. because i have to produce this bill to our office to get money back as reembaracement. cashier by name Vinod A in peenya vodafone store located @ jalahalli cross gave in writing that they cont issue duplicate statement(i have a copy with me). if i wont get bill ill not get the amount from office it ll waste for me. im asking reciept for the amont which i have paid. they are not ready to give. they are telling we cont help. its a corporate sim in total we are using arond 70 sims. and one more thing is i gave complaint(1496944742) regarding network issue they told it will resolve by 18th march now they are telling it will take another 4 months for site plannig. ill not get network inside my home. is it possible for me to use mobile without network for 4 months. that to im staying inside city. kindly nessecary action n solve my problem.

thanking you

Apr 4, 2013

Worst Network in bangalore

Vodafone network in Bangalore is worst.Am not able to make/receive calls and not able to use data plan.I have registered complaint with registration number 1501828362.Its been 3 weeks since i registered complaint.I did not get proper response yet.They should either resolve my problem or should allow mw to port.I dont want any offers.I want good network coverage.

Mar 27, 2013

plan changed without notice

my vodafone mobile # is 9886629798, with out prior notice they have changed my plan recently, i have selected the plan since i am in need of free STD minutes, but without prior notice or intimation to me they have changed the plan and charged me for all the STD minutes.

Mar 26, 2013

Fake address registered against my SIM

I am using a vodafone prepaid SIM having number 8095308993.I have been using this SIM for 3 years.I went to vodafone store to apply for a microsim.The store guy checked the number and told it's assigned to someone else.I am being the owner of the SIM requesting to change my personal information and I am ready to provide all necessary document but that store guy is not ready to change my information.Moreover he is telling me to switch to postpaid and then only he will do it.Please take stern action against these cheaters who are manipulating personal address.I shall lodge a police complain if the issue is not resolved and my address is not changed.
Sanal Sahadev

Mar 19, 2013

WRONG BILLING

This is my data sim no ,
i took this connection for using 2G , 99 plan . i got a bill on 3g monthly rental 250 .

am not interested to carry on this connection ..

i want to cancel this connection

Sumesh.s
560099.

PH : 9886696966

Mar 18, 2013

MNP request from Vodafone to Airtel not processed for 2 months

I would like to raise a complaint against my request for porting out of Vodafone network. My name is Arjun K and my Vodafone mobile number is 9886330169. I am intending to port of from Vodafone and port into Airtel. The reason being, my organization has a corporate plan for Airtel and all my colleagues are using Airtel. It would be much cheaper for me to use Airtel. For this reason, I placed a port out request in the month of Feb, sometime around Feb first week. I waited for almost a month and went to Airtel local branch to check on status. They told me that the porting request was rejected by Vodafone. When I spoke to Vodafone about this, they told me that Airtel had not submitted my documents to Vodafone with in 48 hrs from generating the porting code. I realized that I had submitted the documents to Airtel on a Saturday and Sunday being a holiday it might have been possible that the 48 hr window could have been missed.

Hence, I submitted a second port out request to Airtel on 5th March (Tuesday) by submitting my documents and requested them to process the request within 48 hrs. They confirmed that they would be processing the request on the same day and my Vodafone number would get deactivated within 7 working days. Its been 8 working days as of today and my Vodafone number is still active.

I spoke to Vodafone customer care again and all they have to say is, once the porting code is generated, the responsibility of Vodafone is complete. I quite don’t understand how is it possible for a new service provider to take over the number without Vodafone authorizing the action by any sort. I spoke to the Customer care supervisor (Nirmala) and she also says the same thing and asks me to contact Airtel.

As I understand, I am a new customer to Airtel and they would be happy to welcome a new customer. I don’t see why would they stop me from moving into their network. I realize the problem lies with Vodafone and the process of porting out is being withheld at some level to retain me as a customer. Each time I send a text to 1900, I get a call from Vodafone personnel and they try to retain me. I have clearly told them I intend to move out and would not like to remain in Vodafone network.

I have been running pillar to post to get my number ported out, but I am unable to get a proper resolution. I request you to kindly take suitable action.

Arjun
Ph: 9886330169
rahul21daga

Mar 16, 2013

unethical business practices

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is regret to inform you that i am unsatisfied with your services.

I have recharge power card for reduction of call charges amount to INR 109 as discussed with customer care but call rates not reduced, then i had complain in customer call center No. The guy from customer center told me that it get resolved in 4 hrs but not happen till now.

After that i tried to connect / call customer care but it not get connected from last 4 days because i think they blocked my no. This is unethical business practices and not appreciated.

Hope my complain get resolved at the earliest.
s_athish

Mar 14, 2013

My vodafone Password

I recently bought a vodafone data card and tried registering online for "My vodafone account". But it was stated that the password will be sent as SMS and also mail. But i didnt get the same.

The online portal has "Forgot password" option but that requires sending an SMS to 111 which failed because my sim is capable of only receiving messages like successful bill payments but not to send messages.

The other option "retrieve password" requires to answer the secret question which has not been set since i m yet to receive my first time password.

I have called Customer care more than five times and request password reset and was told the same would be sent as SMS and mail. YET TO RECEIVE.

I was asked to send mails to corpcare and corprelations. NO PROGRESS. Pls do the needful.

Sathish
prerana

Mar 11, 2013

undo the recharge done and get the money back from retailer

sir, i have done a vodafone recharge of 1001 rupees each to 5 different numbers..some fraud people had called me and i did this..now i want you to undo the recharge from the respected numbers so that i can get my money back...plz help me.........the numbers are listed below from where you have to remove the balance so that recharge already done will get cancelled.........the numbers are 9648750458 , 7379022949 , 9839166969 , 7800243584 , 9984779532 . i request you to please do this for me..i have lost 50005 rupees in doing all this recharge and later i came to know that it was all fraud case. plz plz help me...reply me.
Dinesh Kumaran

Mar 6, 2013

Vodafone Executive

Vodafone Executive name: Bharani

Im dinesh.. I want to give a feedback and complaint about the vodafone executive who really made me pissed off and irritated me much.. I called customer care for the 2g issue that i am facing on my mobile. the call was transferred to him where he was not able to undst my prob and he voices like what he saying is right.. I have clearly explained him more than two times where he was not ready to listen and he was repeating the same to me.. I clearly undst he is not suitable for that seat.. When is not able to do his part and when he does not know how to play his role then why he is there.. It affects the brand name.. Vodafone has such a executives??? Is that the service provided by them??
It really pissed me to core the way he spoke to me.. At that time i decided to deactivate and throw all the vodafone numbers where I ve given to my clients and teams around fifty connections.. I really feel bad bcoz of one executive vodafone loses fifty customers is not really a good sign for the company.. I want this to be actioned.. Please dont keep such executives who really does not match and not eligible for the roles.. Please listen to the call hope it will be recorded...

Call made around: 11;03pm 6th March 2013
From the number: 9620750595
Such a worst customer service will hit the brand atlast....

Mar 6, 2013

pathetic 3g connection

MOBILE NUMBER- 8884383704

I have started using Vodafone 3g from 4th March, 2013, thinking that it was the best option. But now, three days have passed and i have called the customer care four times and went to the Vodafone office today (6th March). First of all, i sent the code *444*1500# and Rs.1500 was cut from my balance (i had recharged specifically for this purpose) but i did not get any message stating that my request had been successful. So i thought that my internet was on 3g but the connection was really slow. As i've mentioned, I called customer care quite a number of times but their responses were all same, like, "Please hold, i'll transfer your call", "Please call from another number".....blah blah blah..... The 'E' sign on the top part of my mobile screen has also vanished and they told me my 3g was activated.

So I couldn't waste my time and money on this anymore and i went to Vodafone Office in Koramangala. I told the representative my problems and he changed my settings (network mode) from "GSM/WCDMA" to "WCDMA only" and he told me to transfer my downloaded apps to my memory card, and told me that i had been using 2g and that he had changed to 3g. Then it was working fine until i left the office and reached home. Now I am facing the same problem again and the 'E' sign had gone.....again!!!!!

I am really frustrated now and if a big company like Vodafone can't solve a small problem like this, why did they even introduce the 3g services??

They should refund my deducted amount of Rs. 1500 if they are not capable of solving my problem.

Feb 21, 2013

costomer care, not recieving call.

I'm praveen. I'm using Vodafone nework since for 10 months. now suddenly they have changed my plan. CC people not picking the call if i call the costomer service. and i wanted to continue with my plan.

Feb 19, 2013

3g and 2g

I bought a smartphone recently and I inserted my sim. 2G immediately became active and it started consuming my recharge. Soon I looked for 3g internet plan and did a online recharge for 251 rupees 1GB plan and got a message that 3G will be active in 24 hrs. Since my talktime also was consumed, i did a 4 rupees recharge for 2g/1 day. This seems to have caused 3G to deactivate and contacted customer care several times only to tell me that it's impossible to encash or even enable 1GB of data into my account because of forementioned activity. This is a total rip off from Vodafone. I will move to airtel or someother carrier.. Vodafone never in my life..
soorajss

Feb 14, 2013

Unsolicited calls from vodafoneq

I recieve unsolicited calls from vodafone number 9886871016.Continiously

Dec 21, 2012

Bill

Hello Vishal,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/ZY1j44 and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Dec 19, 2012

Service interrupted 3 Times in a Month

Hello Tarang,

Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/TYyIom We are keen to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Dec 7, 2012

details of calls and messages

Hello Arshaan,

Thank you for writing to us. Kindly email us the scanned copy of your photo ID proof at [email protected] so that we can assist further.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.