Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

May 30, 2012

Customer care unit

Hello Karthika,

Kindly share your number and location with us here http://bit.ly/Lesvkf and we'll get back to you soon to address your concern.

May 29, 2012

Problem Loging-in into My Vodafone account.

Please fix your website vodafone! I wrote better websites at the age of 17 than the unprofessional, unstable and unusable website that you have at the moment.

Your password recovery process is BUGGED. As people have mentioned here, after getting a new password and attempting to login, you get the error message: "The recovered password process is not completed.Go to "Recovered Password" flow to complete". There IS NO SUCH LINK OR FLOW.

Was basic unit-testing even done on your system ? Password recovery is a FUNDAMENTAL feature of an on-line service portal. If that doesn't work, then there is LITTLE confidence that other features can function.

This is absolutely pathetic for a MNC. Please simply take down the web-site. Such terrible examples only serve to destroy the reputation of Indian software development.

May 25, 2012

Number disconned after one month of request and Bill given even after disconnection

Hello Samridh,

We will get in touch with you shortly to address your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care.

May 24, 2012

3g service

Hello Srikanth,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your number with us at http://bit.ly/JTFXOX so that we may assist you better.

May 18, 2012

Dear Sirs,
I'm sorry to lodge an complaint against Vodafone Happy2 help service. Without subscribed they deduct Rs.5/- per day from my mobile device no +919833474119 on account of Rs.1 store. I request your honor to please stop this deduction & refund my deducted amount in my mobile account immediately without any further deduction.

Hope to get your prompt action in the matter & stop the services immediately.
With warm regards.

Prashant J.Pawar

Mo:- +919833474119

May 18, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

My Number 9833474119 of vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is not subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this...

May 17, 2012

Deactivation

Hello Ramya,

Please send us an email to [email protected] to confirm your request.

Vodafone Customer Care.

May 17, 2012

block my vodafone sim

Hello Swetha,

Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/L23yri We'll get back to you at the earliest.

May 8, 2012

Not resolving complint and the worst 3g service

Hello Niranjan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly send us an email at [email protected] confirming the tariff plan change.

Kind Regards,

May 8, 2012

Deactivation of Service without Notification

Hello Swathi,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your current and alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/IzNFIX so that we may assist you better.

Apr 30, 2012

unable to call

Hello Srin,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/JkUOe1 so that we may address your concern better.

Apr 21, 2012

Prepaid balance

Hello Mrs.Sriram,

Thanks for writing to us. Please be assured that one of our executives will get in touch with you at the earliest with assistance.

Kind Regards,

Apr 21, 2012

Call tariff

Hello Meghana,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/HPFFmy We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Apr 17, 2012

VODAFONE EMPLOYEES IN SHESHADRIPURAM BRANCH

Hello Ashokraj,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/IRmwp6 so that we may be able to address your concern better.

Validity issue

Hello Bhararth,

Please note that upon activating the 3G plan, the 2G plan was automatically deactivated, as both services cannot be active at the same time.

VODAFONE EMPLOYEES IN SHESHADRIPURAM BRANCH

those irritating people require no attitude, i think they need much lower language to be used

Validity issue

I activated GPRS plan around march 17 for 1 month by paying 95 Rs So this facility should be available till April 17 but in between i activated 3G plan for 1 day by paying 28RS, after one day my GPRS plan should resume but unfortunately GPRS validity expired.

Apr 9, 2012

BILLING

Hello Praveen,

We kindly request you to visit the Vodafone Store where the documents have been submitted for better assistance. You can email us at [email protected] for assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

Apr 9, 2012

BILLING

Hello Sir/Madam, (parsia10)

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/I9qc3Q so that we may assist you better.

Apr 4, 2012

vodafone online recharge

I on the other hand also am following up on this offer from Vodafone. The terms and conditions applied for using the coupon were not disclosed by Vodafone on their website and should be considered as fraud.

Apr 4, 2012

Status

I had bought a Vodafone net setter.I had recharged it with Rs.202. But i hadn't received my money till 5 days.
I had recharged on 29th April and someone told me it is new internet pack of 3G.I had also called the PRE: Ravi Pandey to 9999338488 and he told me that i had used 500 MB data in only 1 Day, but it in my data card no message had been received about activating of net pack and i hadn't used my net setter.I had called costumer complaint number 198 many times, they first told me that my complaint that they would benefit me via sending back money to the dealer or will activate. But nothing has been done till now.My complaint no.is 2238438930. My Vodafone no.is 7838272818.Please do something either ban the Vodafone company or give my money back.
Mohammad Nawaz

Apr 2, 2012

vodafone online recharge

Hello Subbumca,

Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/HenBnp We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Mar 30, 2012

unauthorised overseas call

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please note that you have been charged as per usage. The same amount will not be reversible. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Mar 22, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

MY no 9884560292 of vodafone prepaid connection, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription, which is not subscribed by me. Please cancel this subscription.

Mar 21, 2012

Service centre-call centre service

Hello Sujay,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We apologise for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/GHMswL we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.