Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Mar 18, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

My number 9719519110 of vodafone, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription, which is not subscribed by me.. Please cancel this subscription

Mar 18, 2012

Mar 9, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

Hi i am J.Janakiraman this is my Number 8939106959 of vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this...

Mar 4, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

My Number 9899323002 of vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is not subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this...

Mar 4, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

My number 7639846768 of vodafone, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription. please unsubscribe this...

Mar 3, 2012

happy2 help unsubscribe

My number 9825825448 of vodafone, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription, which is not subscribed by me.. Please cancel this subscription...i will be much obliged

Feb 27, 2012

Online services and customer service is pathatic and superviours are not fit to resolve customer issue

Hi Beena,

Please send the bank statement and transaction details to [email protected] so that we may be able to investigate this further. You can also write to us at the aforementioned email ID for assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

User671928

Feb 25, 2012

Still my complaint remain the same i am not able to do online recharge till date. still your service are bad and what is the action is taken agains the service team on helpline.

i want resolution for the same.

reagrds
beena

Feb 24, 2012

MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY FROM VODAFONE TO AIRTEL

Vodafone is shit my friend, check my complaint if you want to know how shitty they can be.

Feb 16, 2012

Hi Beena,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and have forwarded your feedback to the concerned team for necessary action. In regards to your online recharge concern, if the amount is not credited back to your account, please email [email protected] with a screenshot of the transaction so that we may be able to help further. You can also write to us at the aforementioned email ID for any assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

Feb 2, 2012

DND

Hi Ganpat Lal,

We would like to inform you that DND has been activated and will come into effect in 45 days. Please email us at [email protected] for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Feb 2, 2012

vodafone live charges

How can you activate the services without my notification, and how will i get the charges of 1055 Rs without using the service, since i did not know the service is activated. i have been to CC to manually disable this service inspite of that it gets activated again in and again withut any notification saying the service is activated, I am not going to pay anything for the service i have not requested or used for. i know that you people are doing this wantedly since the plan i hold is unlimited plan. i will take it forward to consumer court.

Feb 1, 2012

Hello Rohit,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that the charges are valid and as per the usage done on your handset. We would be unable to reverse the same. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Feb 1, 2012

shared

Jan 31, 2012

Hi Rohit,

Could you please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/z6v70q ? We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

Jan 31, 2012

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Hello Sir/Madam,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number as well as an alternate number with us here http://bit.ly/ylh7Qu We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

Jan 20, 2012

Hi Bhaskar,

Our network team is looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jan 19, 2012

Network Issue

I have also been facing this issue. The connection works perfectly fine every where, but at home there is absolutely no signal. When trying to serach signal manually also, it shows every other operator in Bangalore - Tata Docomo, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Unitech, Idea, Spice...but no Vodafone connection. My number is 9886552373. I stay in an apartment close to Mantri Woodlands, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. I have been staying here for almost 2 years, and never had this issue earlier. Not sure what to do with no connectivity in my phone.

Jan 12, 2012

Rs.95 Gprs plan

Hello Robinson,

Kindly note that we will not be able to increase the validity of the GPRS pack due to system constraints. We regret the inconvenience.

Vodafone Customer Care Karnataka

Jan 12, 2012

Not responding to complaint

Hello Sangamesh,

Thank you for your time on our call. Trust your services are working fine. Leave us a message if you require any assistance.

Jan 10, 2012

Vodafone customer service

Hi Smitha,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please refer to http://www.vodafone.in/vas/callmanagement/pages/callmanagementservices.aspx for details on the Call Filter service. Call 55144 to subscribe for the service (charges applicable ). You will be charged Rs. 99/- as a monthly rental. Email us at [email protected] for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jan 10, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

We wish to inform you that we have put forth the issue to the concerned authority and our network team will check on the same. Please be informed that it will approximately take 10 days for our network team to do the needful. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Jan 9, 2012

Ref: Mob. No- 9739734640
I am facing problem while ‘logging in’ my Vodafone account and it shows “ The recovered password process is not completed.Go to "Recovered Password" flow to complete”. Already I had submitted complaint. In this regard I called customer care at about 12.45 pm today i.e 09-01-2012 and spoke to Ms. Shwetha and explained problem in detail and told her that I have to pay the last month outstanding bill and you have to rectify the problem in detail and guide me to set my passwords.
She said that, I will send you the passwords through message and it includes e-mail password and SMS password and you can club both the passwords and can enter in Password place. Actually this is the wrong information provided by her since both the passwords are different and its having its own place to enter. In this attempt also I failed to login.
Again, at 1.25 pm I spoke to Mr. Stanly regarding the same problem and he stated that you just send “MYVFPWD” message to 111 and you will receive the password. I asked where to put password which I have received through message and he is not able to answer properly. In this attempt also my problem is not solved.
By keeping faith in consumer forum i.e my earlier problem solved, repeatedly I am using this forum to solve my problem. I hope Vodafone is keeping beggars in customer care and they are not totally aware about the system. I am using such words since I fed up with the worst services they are rendering. I need immediate help. Don’t let Vodafone people to reply with the known sentence “sorry for the inconvenience occurred to you . This is the last effort from my side to solve my problem and if problem is not solved I will disconnect my number and will not let others to take the Vodafone connection who are in my care off. This is not a threat, but giving safety for my friends who are willing to take new connection by seeing my offer.
While taking new connection agents explains offers and after taking connection they will not reveal truth. Agent told that I have 150 local and 150 national SMS and CUG is free for this offer and had given broacher also. But now I am not experiencing that offer.
Please help me in this regard and guide the Vodafone people to not to cheat customers.

Nataraj A.V

Jan 8, 2012

Problem Loging-in into My Vodafone account.

When I registered as a new user.No password is received within 30 minutes. After crating new password I changed my billing mode in to e-billing and that you can see know. But now I am facing problem from today . While loging in it shows" The recovered password process is not completed.Go to "Recovered Password" flow to complete". Totally you people are mad and interested in giving problem to customers. I am planning to De-activate my number. I fed up with your service and talking with hopeless customer care people.Think over it and come back. I will not pay the bill at any cost unless this problem is solved.

Jan 5, 2012

Hello Nataraj,

Thanks for writing to us. We request you to register as a new user. Once done, the password will be sent to your phone in next 30 minutes. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!