Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jan 4, 2012

Disproportionate deduction of call charges and SMS charges

Hi Deepak,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we're looking into your concern and will get in touch with you at the earliest. Do email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jan 3, 2012

sms pack

Hello Shravani,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/vHBXyn so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Dec 28, 2011

Problem Loging-in into My Vodafone account.

How many days I wait for your help. I spent money for calling customer care. Are you ready to reimburse the money. I am asking this because this problem caused because of you only. Just for name sake you are replying. I want immediate help. otherwise i will go for other network by saying good bye to Vodafone. I hope I will not get any help by sending this to consumer forum.

Account deactivated

Hello Binoey,

Thanks for writing to us. Your services have been re-activated. Kindly restart your handset now and try again. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Dec 28, 2011

Problem Loging-in into My Vodafone account.

Hello Nataraj,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are working on it and the same shall be resolved asap. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Dec 24, 2011

Vodafone care number not working all times

Hello Ramesh,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/rLq4HN we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Dec 24, 2011

Denial of porting code

Hello Habeeb,

Thanks for writing to us. We are working on your concern and we'll have someone get back to you with an update. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Dec 20, 2011

Mobile number holder details

a man was abusing me from this mo.no.pl. send me the mob. holder details. mob no. is9720779497

Dec 20, 2011

recharge fail and bank a/c debited

Hello Ganpat Lal,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that if any online recharge is failed, the amount will be credited back to your respective bank account within 5 - 7 working days. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Dec 19, 2011

Bad service & Bill amount

Hi Ranganath,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/sY62wF so that we may be able to address your concern better.

Dec 19, 2011

serivice

Hello Manja,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/rs4773 We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Dec 13, 2011

Mobile number holder details

I got some Blank calls from this mobile number please send me the mobile number holder details. mobile number is 8930461373

Dec 6, 2011

Network Issue

I WANT TO KNOW THE LIST OF DAILED NUMBERS ON 18TH NOVEMBER FOR THIS NUMBER: +919908967807 PLZ IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, SEND THE DETAILS TO MY NUMBER PLEASE [email protected] ( or) send the detals to this number : +918179473103

Dec 5, 2011

FRAD sms

Hello sir,
Vodafone is one of worst network i had ever seen in my hometown. last month (03-11-11) i activated 3G to 9886696629 . but i was not able get the benefits out of it . same day evening about 9pm my 3G got activated . that day i was not able to use it, later i started using 3g used just 300MB approximately. currency about 160INR got deducted from account even though i had activated unlimited 3g plan (worth 825 INR)... later i called customer care and registered the complaint in Bhashyam circle Bangalore. they had promised me that currency which was deducted will be refunded and also i would get 825 INR will also be credited . i registered the complaint on 8-11-2011 . i didn't receive the currency but i had called customer care many times and they ignored my complaint just before i called to customer care but as usual they are very negligent and not providing the reliable service . i am so fed up of asking for my money ... in return they have just refunded 25INR .. i couldn't use the services its been over a month now ... but they have not turned up with my complaint . i should get 1161 INR currency back my account or else they caryy over the service to this month and refund 160 INR ... hope you can understand my problem . please i need justice ...

For More queries
Contact

Aug 14, 2011

GPRS Balance Deduction

And what more? After talking to Customer care and even using 3G plan (unlike 2G plan), my balance is still being deducted.(Till now, I have lost around 250 INR in this problem). Vodafone team, don't you have an answer to my problem or you intend to make me run off to your competition?

Aug 13, 2011

MNP

Hello Sandeep,

Thanks for writing to us. We request you to try to regenerate the UPC code by sending an sms PORT your mobile number to 1900 after 8 hours from now. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Aug 9, 2011

activate my outgoing calls

Hello Arun,

Thanks for writing to us. Your request has been processed and the outgoing calls have released. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Aug 8, 2011

disappointed

Aug 8, 2011

Thanks for your time.

I've disconnected my connection last month. Due to delay shown by CC. and I have no hope of getting any money back.

Though I have provided my alt. phone number in my complaint. I've not received any call.

BTW It is 536 Rupees. Not 10/-

Aug 5, 2011

outgoing calls barred

Hi Jaysingh,

Thanks for writing in, we sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you. We regret to inform you that we have not received your documents; kindly resubmit them at your nearest Vodafone Store. Please email us at [email protected] for any further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Aug 4, 2011

Hello Varun,

Thanks for writing to us. Please be informed that a credit of Rs.10/- will be passed in your next bill towards VMC charges. If you need any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Aug 1, 2011

deactivation of outgoing calls

Hello Sir/Madam,

Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/qPd0VN so that we may be able to assist you better.

Jul 27, 2011

Do not disturb_Not working

It is not the calls that we are facing problems but the sms' that we receive. Sometimes the frequency of sms' is as high as 1 in 5 mins. please stop all the unwanted sms' now onwards.
Only those messages that are extremely important and beneficial to us must be sent.

Jul 27, 2011

Do not disturb_Not working

Hi Girisha,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that the Do Not Disturb service has been activated on your Vodafone number. It will come into effect in the next 7 working days; all promotional calls made from Vodafone and vendors of Vodafone will be stopped. After 7 days from the date of activation, all promotional calls from telemarketing vendors will be stopped. Kindly email us at [email protected] for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jul 26, 2011

Hi Varunsh,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/nzy6QW We'll get in touch with you shortly to address your concern.