Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Feb 11, 2011

Not getting proper response from their customer care and amount getting deducted unnecessarilly

Thanks for writing in to us. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

User311911

Feb 10, 2011

Vodafone rejecting MNP

hi Krishna,

same problem for me also. Airtel rejected my porting request with false reason.
You can first complaint it to Nodal officer then to Appellate Officer
of Vodafone.

Please don't port to Airtel. They are worst.
Try Docomo or Uninor.

Feb 9, 2011

Rejected MNP

Hi Svardhan,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/eSHClL and we’d be happy to help.

Feb 9, 2011

MNP Vodafone to Airtel

Hi Maheshhm,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/f30MvI and we’d be happy to help.

Feb 8, 2011

MNP

Dear Mohan,

Thanks for writing in to us with your issue. We would like to inform you that one of our executives will get in touch with you at the earliest to help resolve your concern. Please write in to us at [email protected] if you need any further assistance. Happy to help!

Feb 8, 2011

Vodafone rejecting MNP

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/f5XcpC and we’d be happy to help.

Feb 3, 2011

Vodafone World's Worst Service Provider

Dear Rakesh,

Thanks for writing in to us. We would like to inform you that your connection has been re-activated and VMC and CT has been deactivated as per your request.Kindly write to us at [email protected] for any further information and assistance. We're happy to help!

Jan 28, 2011

SMS 1st Jan charged even though i have free SMS plan

Hello!

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that even if the subscriber is under free SMS offer they will be charged for the SMS at base rate on all the festivals & specified holidays hence we will not be able to pass credit towards the same. Please refer the link for more details : http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/postpaid/offers/pages/offers_landing_kar.aspx?cid=kar For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Jan 26, 2011

Call Details

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for writing to us. one of our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Jan 24, 2011

Terminattion of Vodafone postpaid connection

Hello Himashu,

Thanks for writing to us. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Jan 19, 2011

worst service and malfuncationing

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for writing to us. Your request has been processed and the amount has been credited. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy to help!

Jan 19, 2011

Fooling Costumers

Hello Pavan,

Thanks for writing to us. Our team will get in touch with you shortly. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy to help!

Jan 18, 2011

Terminattion of Vodafone postpaid connection

Hello Himanshu,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/fLU4dk and we'd be happy to help.

Jan 16, 2011

Poor Service

Dear Ankit,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. Please dial 55666 (toll free) for further assistance on Blackberry. If you need any info reach us at [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jan 9, 2011

Deduction of Balance

Hello Ranjan,

Thanks for writing to us. Your request has been processed. Trust you are please with the given resolution. If you need any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Jan 7, 2011

GPRS Free Plan for Nokia E5

The Same problem I faced. I buy Nokia E5 29 Dec 2010 and activate the sim in this mobile same day.
I called repeadlly at Nokia customer care but no one there resolved the issue.

Today they told me offer has withdraw.
Vodafone cheated the customer.

Jan 3, 2011

GPRS Free Plan for Nokia E5

Thank You Vodafone Care for acting on my complaint on dis forum within 5hrs and activating the GPRS service...Cheers to you guys!!!

Akshay Rao

Jan 2, 2011

Vodafone Care,
Why dont u reply to mails sent to your customer care id given above.I have the same problem and have mailed it to you on the 30th and there has been no reply from your side.
Why Do you wait for your customers to make complaints public?

My number is 9538944732 in Manipal, Karnataka with the same issue of Nokia E5 and your bundled offer

Akshay Rao

Dec 29, 2010

Giving Marketing Calls telling will get services which are not available

Dear Alex,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Please note that depending on the location the speeds for EDGE handset would be from 30 to 50 kbps and for normal handsets it'll be 12 to 15 kbps. For any further assistance you may reach us at [email protected] Happy to Help!

Dec 29, 2010

Dear Mr.Banerjee,

Thanks for writing to us. As per your request GPRS would be activated in the next 24 hours. For any further assistance you may reach us at [email protected] Happy to Help!

Dec 28, 2010

ILLEGAL ACTIVITY

If you receive three such messages and take them to the vodafone showroom your account will be credited with Rs. 75 and you will get 75 text messages free (local only)

Avi

Dec 28, 2010

Problem facing in deactivation of my caller tune services

Dear Karthik,

Thanks for writing to us. The callertune has been de-activated and the reversal is being processed.For any further assistance you may reach us at [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dec 27, 2010

GPRS Free Plan for Nokia E5

Hello Friends. Reg Work from Home.. I have wasted a lot of money in this Work from home business almost 2 lakhs but atlast I found this one is really genuine one. Investment is low and earning is also low but effective. So Simple Internet Job, There is no Typing, nor any data entry or ads like that. It’s really simple and with only a investment of 350 Rupees you can earn Rs.750-Rs.1000 daily and more. This is the only genuine website right now in India which is paying. Just we have to use simple brain knowledge. Friends i almost lost everything I know the value of the money when people loose it, I know its pain, so try to grow with small things don’t invest or waste in fraud companies, Only serious enquires please call me For more details call me personally at ############or visit My Website
https://time2rich.com/prataps97 (DAILY PAYMENTS ARE MADE)
Or Email me at : [email protected]
Join this site and I will assure you that you will earn and payments are genuine, Work for yourself don’t work for others and help to save poverty. Don’t think a lot people, apply it, who have lost everything join this and regain your power are strength. So that you can set an example for these fraud companies. Good Luck, feel free to call me any time and Best of luck for your future.

Dec 26, 2010

Disconnection of my servcies

Dear Attaluri Kumar,

Thanks for writing in. Please provide us with a convenient date and date so that we can process the re-verification for you. You may reach us at [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dec 23, 2010

Unwanted messages

Hello Kiran,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/emslDz and we'd be happy to help.