Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jun 8, 2010

DND not working

Hi Vipin,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/cUJIxs and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 8, 2010

Incoming/outgoing call is not going

Hi dhivya,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aTy3GD and we’d be happy to help.

May 26, 2010

Issues in disconnecting the SIM

Hi Rajshree,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We trust that our customer care team has been in touch and they have already updated you with the confirmation of disconnection of your SIM. We look forward to serving you again and thank you for continued patronage. For further queries or request, please write to us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

May 21, 2010

unable to call

Hi cvnr23,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/98CtUY and we’d be happy to help.

May 21, 2010

Network issues

Hi arunagirinathan,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/awMhke and we’d be happy to help.

May 14, 2010

Hi thangakesavan,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/bllMwu and we’d be happy to help.

May 5, 2010

Network issue

Hi akash,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/bEy0oh and we’d be happy to help.

May 5, 2010

Hi Arun,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/dnqZ1m and we’d be happy to help.

May 3, 2010

HELO SIR,
my no: 9585037907

pls incomming details for10c days

Jan 30, 2013

Vodafone

I am still getting a bill for a connection cancelled 3 Months back and also received a Demand Notice today

Vodafone please stop harassing people, I have lost hope on you

I have narrated my story below, every time I talk to a new customer care executive without any help

Please help

Varun Kumar (KAR) 10/17/12
REMINDER DATED: 17.10.12 ABHIJIT PRAKASH Mobile # 9739767772 Account # 5.1991...

10/18/12

Varun,

As discussed with Rahul made a payment of 5606 RS towards my Vodafone 3G brodband # 9739767772.Please close my account and also release my vodafone numbers which have been blocked.I will also forward the online transaction for the bill payed.Please confirm the same

1]9886930430
2]9739086599

Appreciate if you can forward the same to Rahul for his reference

+9886930430

11/26/12

Varun

This is in regard the previous email communication we had a month ago, I am still getting a bill even after cancelling the below no 2 months back .Please let me know why such a thing is happening even after paying the bill

Vodafone Dongle no - # 9739767772
Name - Abhijit Prakash

Appreciate your response at the earliest and also have spoken to Rahul on this...he suggested you would be able to help me on this

12/27/12

Varun,

I am still getting a bill for the number cancelled , as per Raj's confirmation that you will not get a bill made a payment of RS 5606 but still getting a bill for the month of October and November 2012 even after cancellation

Appreciate if you can help me to close this issue , as I tried reaching out to Raj on the number given by you but somebody said he has left the company

Please help me

ABHIJIT PRAKASH

Mobile # 9739767772

Account # 5.19915.00.00.100389

Balance # 6436.11/-

You are our valued customer. We take pride in being able to serve you and have always been happy to help.
We have been trying to contact you over the past few days through several means to request for payment due from you. Our records show that an amount of Rs 6436.11 remains unpaid on your Vodafone account.
Unless you have already made the payment, kindly take out a couple of minutes to write us a cheque and call the following number(s) during business hours to have it collected.
For any clarification or any enquiry in regard to the outstanding on your account you can contact Mr. Rahul On Mobile # 7829467489 between 10 am to 6 pm.

There are many other ways of making an instant payment; options are mentioned in the enclosed attachment
You can also call Vodafone Care at 111(toll-free) or visit us at www.vodafone.in
N.B: Please ignore this letter if you have already made the above outstanding payment or communicated with Vodafone on this regard.
Thanking You
Yours truly,
For Vodafone South Limited
( Varun Bakshi)
Credit and Collections

You can pay your Vodafone mobile bill through the following options immediately
1. Pay on your Vodafone mobile phone - Paying your bills is now a simple call away. Just call 111 (toll free) on your Vodafone mobile phone, dial 1, and follow the instructions to pay your bill by credit card. It's completely secure and absolutely hassle-free.

2. Pay online login to www.vodafone.in and choose (Quick Bill Pay) to make a payment with the following banks’ through their web site, as you need not require any Vodafone Password.

· SBI

· Centurion bank

· Bank of Punjab

· Kotak Mahindra Bank

· UTI

3. Visit Vodafone Stores anywhere in India quoting your mobile number or Account number and pay through Cash, Cheque or Card. Please provide us the payment details for payments made outside Karnataka

4. Self Service Kiosks which are accessible 24 hours a day available in all Vodafone stores

5. Over 250 Easy bill outlets in Bangalore City (You can call us at 111 for more details)

6. We can also pick up the amt from anywhere in India at your friends/relatives place.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Jan 30, 2013

Vodafone false billing of 5000/- in the name of 3g just for 10 days! Vodafone 3g billing complaint, Bangalore

Hello, I am Narasinga from Bangalore, same thing happens to me recently, Vodafone cheating like anything customers, I have taken 3g plan which Advance rental 1500/- for 2 months rental free, but first 15 days i did not connect the network at all, for that i raised complaint to customer care complaint number is 1384138876, they were taken very light and telling every-time they are going to do some national roaming, that will take some time, later on i was connected finally after a month i got billed 5600/- i just shocked, i really did not understand i was not connected properly hardly i used last 10 days which also with intermediate issues more over i paid 1500/- initially..
But here very bad thing they are sending demand notice to pay full amount immediately, and they were keep on calling me and shouting me to pay the money otherwise they will go legally, But when i asked them to send a bill, they were not sending, please suggest me, what should i do.
i want the justice on this.
Narasinga Rao
Bangalore
Mail id: [email protected]
Mob: 9686554041

Jan 22, 2013

Harrasment for not paying incorrect Bill

I had been a customer with Vodafone for 7 yrs,and in the month of August 2012 I was incorrectly billed for an amount of approximately Rs 3500..the bill had an additional charge of around Rs 2000 as internet charges. I visited the jayanagar Vodafone store several times,and spoke to the manager(Anil Muduli) about the same. Upon investigation it was agreed that Rs 2000 would be waived, and I will only have to make the payment of only Rs 1500. I made the payment of Rs 1500 immediately with the staff at the same store and also they converted my postpaid connection to prepaid as I was leaving Karnataka. Additionally they all promised that the waiver would be done asap. But unfortunately this was never done.. I sent several mails regarding this but no action was taken meanwhile I had traveled outside India. I have all the mails sent to the manager and the staff..

After all this while I haven't got any response from Vodafone about this case. but last week I get a mail out of the bloom from the Legal team of Vodafone threatening to file a case against me for the same. I sent them the chain of mails and explained them the situation. They instantly agree there mistake and accept to waive the rest of the amount and close the case. So wasn't all this just a technique to scare me and get the money. As i did not nudge to there demands they accepted there fault and humbly agreed my demands. This is how customers are getting treated these days by multi national companies. it is a shame.

I would want this case to be looked into and a fair judgement being made against Vodafone. I would them to compensate me for the inconvenience and also for harassing me with legal threats when the mistake was never mine..

I have all the evidence to prove this.

looking for some assistance in this regard from the consumer court.

Jan 19, 2013

tower instaling near my residincil area

sir i am H.P.Theerthakumar residing in Handenahalli Anekal taluk Bangalore 562125 near my Resistance they are installing vodafone tower please do the needful its in between residential House's
dnmishra

Jan 14, 2013

Not able to login in my 'My Vodafone' account

I changed my Vodafone number 9953303195 from prepaid to postpaid, previously I had My Vodafone account for my prepaid number.
Now I am unable to login my account, I am always getting error Sorry System error has occurred. Please try after some time

Dhirendra

Jan 8, 2013

call details

i want to my vodafone mobile No-9538719481 incoming&outgoing calls details from dec 2012 to Jan 2013.

Jan 3, 2013

Unauthorized Balance Deduction

I bought my sim recently (within a span of 3 months) and had the offer on std calls - Re 1 for 3 minutes. All my calls since have been costing me accordingly.
Since yesterday however my balance was deducted such that it became -46 from Rs 29.
I spoke to the executives today and they said it was a mistake and my balance will be restored to the amount it was supposed to be.
When this didn't happen I called them again, they were indignant and refused to acknowledge the prior complaint and contested that there was no such plan activated even though the executive I spoke to in the afternoon gave me details and call costs of my previous calls that proved the activation of the std plan.
I wasn't provided with any identification for my complaint/query despite asking for it neither was my problem solved or my balance restored.

I am unable to make any calls due to insufficient balance since.

Dec 25, 2012

Unauthorised 'biscoot.com' service activation

I am a postpaid vodafone customer.
3 times in a month I got message that biscoot.Com service had been my activated on your account.
First time they charged rs 35. I called customer care and got it cancelled. They said they can't do anything.
He even boasted about this useless weekly expenditure service called biscoot.com.
Somehow i got it cancelled. Same thing happened 2 more times. This has not happened with me but many other post paid customers.
Two of my friends got same charge same way.
When I saw the bill today I was surprised to see they charged me Rs 105 for this useless service without even confirming the same from me.

My vodafone number is 9742025261

Dec 21, 2012

Bill

I got a Vodafone Unlimited Plan for Rs. 650 rental in the month of October.
In the month of December , I was informed that I have a bill of Rs. 6000 against that number that I need to clear ASAP.
They are harassing me daily and I am giving a serious thought to lodging a formal legal complaint against them.
Anyone out there facing similar issues ?

Dec 19, 2012

Service interrupted 3 Times in a Month

I had taken a prepaid no during Dec 2011. During theat time I had submitted my Identity & Address proofs. The number was activated and it was going smoothe till Nov 2012. From 5the Nov 2012 onwards I decided to change thee connection to POST PAID. All troubles start from theere. Company asked me all documents again. I submitted and service got activates. After few days thee SIM got unregistered. After enquiring theey mentioned address verification issue. I visited thee store supplied all documents and activated thee service. This time theey activated thee number in my fatheer's name. After few days again service got deactivated. After enquiring theey asked for my documents and I submitted for thee theird time. They promised theis time onwards theere wont be any issue. My my first monthe, thee billed amount was Rs.280/- and I paid Rs.400/- one week before thee due date. I was afraid of discontinuation of service because of non-payment of bill. Once again today on 19the Dec 2012 I noticed thee same problem. I AM NOT SURE ON WHAT BASIS THEY ARE VERIFING THE DATA.(HOW THE NUMBER GO ACTIVATED IN MY FATHER'S NAME????). THE DATA ENTRY OPERATORS ARE NOT WELL EDUCATED. THE AGENTS COMING FOR VERIFICATION ARE NOT WELL TRAINED TO DO PROPER VERIFICATION. LASTLY VODAFONE IS NOT ALERTING THE COSTOMERS BEFORE DISCONTINUING THE SERVICE. I called thee customer care at morning 8:30 a.m. and requested to activate thee number till thee shop opens (11:00 a.m.) so theat I can visit and look in to thee issue. But I got a sweet reply... i.e. Sorry sir. PLEASE HELP WHY A CUSTOMER WOULD SUFFER WITHOUT ANY FAULT THAT TO THREE TIMES IN A SPAN OF 4-5 WEEKS. - Tarang

Dec 17, 2012

FRAUD WORK WHILE NUMBER PORTABILITY

Dear sir/madam

I am arun from bangalore . My number was 8748888843 and I ported from idea to vodafone on 05 nov but the port was not happen to given sim and name . When i contacted vodafone store they told me that we cant do any thing . i wrote a complaint vodafone customer care but they are replied my mail once after that i sent 03 mails but i not get single reply . if i called to customer care no one was replying properly . and the number was using by someone else .
My porting number : IX214595
Sim number : 8991860044922105910

Dec 6, 2012

details of calls and messages

Sir I want my call and messages details of my number has I want to know how much iam getting charged every month my mobile number is 9538932166 I want from september to december details please do send it to my email id

Dec 4, 2012

Nano sim not available

Nano sim is not available in stores.
They committed many times it'll come, but whenever i reach store, they say another day!!

Nov 29, 2012

vodafone looting people in the name of mobile internet

Vodafone is looting people in the name of mobile internet. I am a new vodafone customer. Recently I used the internet connection on my mobile, without any plan activated. I got shocked by seeing the bill amount for this. I had used a internet data usage of 200MB, and it costed me around 2000/-.

What kind of pathetic billing is that..?? All the plans has some limit of the data usage, and after that only they charge 10p/10KB. But for me they charged directly 10p/10KB. But I enquired in the vodafone care, they told negligently that they cannot help me on this.

Horrible billing. They just want to loot people on any grounds. I am going to change to the operator, who will provide me the proper way of billing.

Thanks and Regards,
Ananth Kumar.

Nov 29, 2012

Vodafon Live! active without informing customer

I am a Vodafone postpaid customer, Bangalore. I was shocked when I got huge amount of bill Rs.1500. When I called and asked custmer care, everybody told that is because of my too much local calls. I spoke to 3 customer care executives and all three said same. But later, by itemized bill I came to know that it was because of Vodafone Live!!

I am charged 659 rupees extra due to Vodafone Live!. I never told anybody to activate it in my mobile. If you say it is basic service in mobile, why customer care executives or vodafone care executives are not informing about this service?

This is very wrong and I am unhappy with those who says "Happy to help you". Without my knowledge this was active. Even when I asked vodafone care they did not tell me about Vodafone Live.
I do not want to pay for Vodafone Live! service which was active without my knowledge.

Nov 27, 2012

language change

sir,,,
i want to change my language from kannada to english..Whenever i call 111,its always in kannada...What should i do??And i have paid 251 rs for 3g internet n after using the net,i lost 90 rs from my main account...what should i so?