Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 6, 2010

Do-not-Disturb Violation

I have registered for the Do-Not-Disturb service of Vodafone and received a receipt email from Vodafone regarding the same on April 26th 2010. The receipt email says:

Hello Samir Bellare,

We understand your need for privacy and do our best to respect it. Your Do Not Disturb request has been received and is being acted upon. However, it may take around 45 days to register your request. In case you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Happy to help,
Vodafone Care

Despite this, I have been getting their sales calls. I also complained to them, I received a "service registration number" #1250697394 through an SMS, after my call. The message also said: "We shall respond to your query by Saturday 26-Jun-10 04:34p.m."

Not only have they not responded, but they have also violated the 'Do-Not-Disturb' clause repeatedly, causing a lot of irritation.

I wish to change my number by discontinuing Vodafone's service soon, but would like to know how this forum or Vodafone can help me here.

Jul 4, 2010

torturing me from 8 months

Some 8 months back i activated south Rs.39 pack on my mobile no.9916375658...and the next month itself the offer was deactivated by the service provided. But still Rs 39 is being deducted. when i complained they are telling that because of some technical problem it being deducted.But from 7 months i am being calling to customercare and they are taking the complaint. After 3 days they are crediting the money back and immediately the next day itself again deducting 39 from my account.I think nearlyt 50 times they are doing the same process. The customercare executives are not at all taking it seriously and even they are quarelling with me. they are torturing me like any thing. They are telling that do watever you want to do.And from my no they are not connecting to customercare executives.

Jul 4, 2010

name and address of ph no

Dear sir/ma'am,

can u pls tel me the name and place of this ph no. 9620441934. even i dont need full address. pls do send to my email address as soon as possible.

thanking you.

Jun 28, 2010

Network Complaint is not fixed in more than 7 months

There are following three complaints.
1> The network in my locality is very bad. I am facing the problem of call drops and poor voice clarity. After filling so many complaint with Vodafone the network issue is not yet fixed. Here are the list of complaints made since Nov 2009.

1215928368 7 Nov 2009
1237312880 2 Feb 2010
1239747148 20 Feb 2010
1245401012 25 April
1247306130 18 May

The funny part is they close the complaint without my feedback and without doing rectification.

2> vodafone keeps on giving missed call for enrolling for the caller tunes.
3> When you started the call and calling party disconnects the call. Vodafone disconnects the call after 3-4 seconds.

Jun 23, 2010

Unethical promotional messages

I am bearing a mobile number 9620279955,9986713449. I am receiving unethical messages from Vodafone marketing team which is disturbing and annoying. Also getting missed calls as a part of their promotion, this happens while driving or when I am in a meeting.

Here is a sample message from VX Lovebug "what are your chances for a secret love affair with someone you admire. Find out now. SMS AFFAIR (YOUR NAME)(PERSONS NAME) to 51515"

Being a married person its spoiling the ethical values in my family. All the customer care executives are rude when we ask them why are you sending such messages.

Similar nonsense messages are coming to both my numbers.Have explained to the customer care several times and had also put a DND request on 20th Apr 2010. But when I visited the store at Frazer Town on 22nd June 2010 the system shows a wrong date and they say it will take another 15 days to get the DND activated. Also I am never able to reach the customer care "may be calls from my number are blocked by Vodafone" But their system shows that I had called them even without being able to reach the customer care

Inspite of repeated complaints to customer care and the Vodafone Store at Frazer Town there is no action being taken.Vodafone is making my life misearable by making me run around them for stopping these messages. Since this messages are from Vodafone itself and not a third party,I think they should have atleast blocked from their end.But irresponsible customer care and staff had no clue how to handle this issue.

I was a customer of Airtel for past many years but never got such unethical promotional messages.

Request to please see that they stop annoying me.

Jun 22, 2010

Deduction in Balance

Deduction in my balance from Rs.153 to Rs.123 by charging the charges for caller tunes.

I remember that I didnt activated any such scheme.

By complaining in the coustmercare they asked that consumer has
activated the same at 11:50 pm on 21 June 2010.

help me sir..

Jun 17, 2010

Lost of SIMCARD on 17.06.2010

I have lost my Vodafone sim card. The number is +919886355035 in maket, in ARIYALUR CITY (TAMIL NADU). Kindly block the same card at the earliest.

Sandeep.chejra
6c,new gdr bldg,
4th cross, rajaji nagar,
Ariyalur-621704
Tamil nadu

Jun 14, 2010

cheating customers in online recharge

I recharged through vodafone.in for an amount of rs. 222 from my credit card on 10th june 2010. Only my money had get deducted from my card. No recharge has been done to my mobile. If i contact customer care also they are telling that your money will get to your mobile or it may get back to credit card. They told it even for more than 15 days.

Jun 11, 2010

Change of Billing address

I am using a postpaid connection (+91 99169 08206) from Vodafone. Recently I shifted to a new residence hence I wanted to change the billing address in my bill. My billing date is 12th of every month. I dropped in to Vodafone Store @ BTM Layout on 01-June-2010 and gave a request for the same to Mr. Moin the executive at the store. I submitted a letter from the HR of my company as the proof for my new address. He has taken the request and said it will be done max by 05-June-2010 06:00 PM. The request number is 1248518126. I waited till 8th June and I didn’t get any response. I went to the BTM layout store again on 8th June asking for an update on my request. I met an executive by the name Mr. Niranjan. He said there was a problem and taken a new request for the same. The request number is 1249187608.They said it will closed max by 10-June-2010 06:00 PM. This executive was very rude. He didn’t answer any of my questions on why the previous request was not processed properly. He simply says he has taken a request and they will respond in 48 hours. I told him that my billing date is 12th and I want the new address to be updated before 12th June so that I get the bill in the new address. But he refused to give me an assurance that it will be updated. He simply keeps saying that I have taken a request and they will respond in 48 hours. I again waited for 2 days. Then I called up the customer care on 10th June to get an update. They said the address is not yet updated and the request has been rejected by the verification department saying that I haven’t submitted any proof for my new address. I visited the BTM layout store again and spoke to an Executive Mr. Srinath on 10th June. He verified the details and told me that when the request was taken for the first time the executive forgot to provide the details about what proof he has collected from me. Because of the executive's mistake I had to wait for 10 days now. I asked for immediate update of the address as I done everything from my side. He said he has sent a mail to the concerned department and they will update by end of 10th June. I called up the customer care on 11th June and they said it’s not yet updated and it will be done max by 15th June. Mr.Srinath accepted that it was the executive mistake. I told him very clearly that I want the new address to be updated in my bill which will be generated on 12th June.

These executives are so rude to the customers. Cant answers their queries. They simply take request for everything. They don’t provide any update properly. They are very lethargic and careless. They simply give false promises and don’t care for the customer needs. Why do they call themselves as "Customer Care" executives?

Kindly look into this.

Sathish Kumar

Jun 2, 2010

Though Activated DND 6 months ago,gets call from vodafone service

I am using Vodafone,activated DND 6 months ago,still I get calls ,missed calls from vodafone (from numbers 9986629381,9886270387,9886262359,9886898373,9886242085,9686741302,988642471)
I gave complaints to Vodafone Customer Care but in vain.

I got a some advertisement(I think SMSpack.com) call from +911243027150 at 11.30 am on 2/6/2010.

Though I activated DND(Do Not Disturb) .I used to get calls.

My number is in DND Registry. I dont want to get any calls from vodafone or advertisement.
User41931

Jun 2, 2010

Incoming/outgoing call is not going

I have a bought a new sim card with proper address proof details.
But even then my subscription has been cancelled. Y?
When said to customer care, they said that they will activate it again intoday morning. but has not been activated stiil.

My mobile no:8095868453

May 31, 2010

Poor signal strength

I am using vodafone post paid connection for years. My office is in infantry road, Bangalore-1. The address shows that the place is center of Bangalore city. My mobile signal strength will become zero once I entered into the office. The customer care tells lot of stories for the issues without taking single step. They will tell your building owner does not give the permission to do survey . Whereas, airtel has full network. We can’t keep roaming with antennas on our shoulders. Vodafone always has indoor signal problem. Please think twice before getting in to network problem just attracted by tariff plans of Vodafone.

May 31, 2010

DND not working

I had taken a connection for Vodafone, Bangalore arount 2 yers back, and updted the number in DND. But daily I am getting a lot of advertisement messages and calls. major share of getting advertisement call from HDFC credit card. I had raised a complaint to vodafone customer care 4 times(vodafone Ref:############, ############, ############, ############) but till now now I did not get any positive replay from the concerned department and every time the represantative replaying the same the calls are pertain to other service provider.But still I am getting calls daily minimum 3 calls.

I think this may be the problem of vodafone management. The lack of administration. I had an experience with different service providers. and this is one of the worst customer service I had used in this time.

Now I am getting calls and message from vodafone customer care stating that " Please submit your Photo and ID card to nearest vodafone store and enjoy uninterrupted service" am not able to understand after two years vodafone is asking the proof.Now I am thinking to take a new connection from a different service provider and throw this vodafone sim card

May 24, 2010

Connection disconnected even after submitting documents twice

I have taken a new vodafone prepaid connection(9620778303) from a vodafone mini store and submitted all my documents like photocopy of passport & passport size photograph on 15-may-2010.

On 21-may-2010 the service provider disconnected my connection claiming that documents not received. On 22-May-2010, I again submitted the documents from vodafone main store located near 100feet store in indiranagar. They said that the line will be restored within 24hrs.

I have tried to raech the customer care by dialing 111 at least 20 times and rcvd the same response saying that documents are not yet received. I am really feeling helpless. I have lend this no to all my contacts. Hence I can't take a new no now. How many times do we need to submit documents in order to beg for this service providers????????

Please help.......

Sayak Saha
Contact : [email protected]

May 16, 2010

unable to call

Not able to call any number. Not connecting customer care center also. If iI try to call any number, simply gives beep sound and disconnects

May 15, 2010

Network issues

Vodafone connection and network issues in BTM firststage
there is signal week age and there is no tower
User20957

call logs

pls forward me the call details of this number ( 9986648978 ) for last two months

email ;- [email protected]

User20957

call logs

pls send me the call logs of this number 9986648978 for last two months

email ;- amthu_s312yahoo.com

REGARDS
User20290

Issues in disconnecting the SIM

I had been trying to disconnect a Vodafone SIM (9986004462) registered in my name, it's been more 3 weeks and vodafone doesn't seem to take any serious action.
I have sent mails to [email protected] and [email protected] to disconnect the SIM and spoke to the customer care for more than 5-6 times. But no action has been taken still.

- Every time they call up the user of the SIM (not the owner) to confirm if they have to disconnect the SIM.
- I have been repeatedly informing vodafone about not taking up any request for reactivation of the SIM, but still they take the requests from anybody who calls them and reactivate the SIM. Not bothering to consider the owner's request and canceling the SIM straight away.

Finally I had to visit vodafone store to block my card completely but even they did not cooperate. It has been very painful and frustrating experience with vodafone and the SIM is still active for taking up incoming calls.

Apr 28, 2010

Network issue

My work place is in Madiwala, Bangalore. From monday(26.04.10) in my office no body is able to receive and dial the calls, its a serious network issue because from other places of Bangalore everything is working fine but not from this area.

Apr 27, 2010

cheating

hi,

is it possible to activate a sim card without giving any address proof & photo.........

if no then how come they can activate a sim card ...

i think some illegal thing is going on......

please help me out

please mail to [email protected] rockemail.com