Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Mathad

Jun 11, 2015

Fraud billing

Hi Vodafone team,
This mail is regarding I purchased total 3 CUG connection with your Vodafone person. Meanwhile I spoke to him 3 connections are under CUG.
But since when I purchased till the my last bill Vodafone is changing amount.
Pls consider this is very serious matter
Numbers are as below
9008231985
Last three months bills has to be revised then only I will make payment. Till the time I will not make payment.
Note I have all the documents I will lodge the complaint against Vodafone fraud billing.
Vinayak
9008231985
mishrapt

Jun 2, 2015

Unwanted Blank Calls

I am getting blank calls from number 8884334477(vodafone number). Please take strict actions against a person.

Pratibha Mishra
aismohan

Jun 1, 2015

Call from anonymous number

There is always call from the number 1409190471. Could not identify any country code from this number . When picked up people don,t speak and call gets disconnected. Receiving almost 4-5 calls everyday which is really annoying.
sathyaprasad

May 28, 2015

Non Porting

My mobile number is 9538146636. I had requested Vodafone on 21-05-2015 to port my number to Airtel. porting code given VX112936. I have clared my dues paid an extra amount of Rs 300. They are having my deposit but they have not ported my number to AIRTEL. Please help.
sreebivasulu gouda

May 25, 2015

Missed call

i have been received missed calls from this no : 00231332580318 - per day two to three times - but I dont whos number is this ?

please sovle this problem to my phone

srinivas
BharathKashyap

May 21, 2015

BALANCE DEDUCTIONS

I recharged my number 250 on 18th of May , today 21st zero balance. this is happening for me since last three months .no services activated manually . but still vodafone care informing me that i have activated services.

May 15, 2015

WRONG BILLING

Dear VODAFONE,

I HAVE BEEN USING VODAFONE CONNECTION SINCE 3 YEARS AND IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED THAT THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 600-800 BEEN CHARGES AGAINST VAS CHARGES MONTH ON MONTH IN SPITE OF SEVERAL REMINDERS MONTH ON MONTH.

MOBILE NO : 9986672300

PLS FIND SAMPLE FOR THE SAME .

REGARDS,
PRAMOD PRAKASH

WRONG BILLING

anandpandey19

May 8, 2015

misbehaviour

Today i have contacted vodafone customer care to get my money back which they have deducted without giving any notice
Every month i'm suffering from this cheap trick of company. but today i saw the real face of vodafone when i spoke to customer care representative named Balendu kumar who started talking to me bluntly
He said your money will not be refunded ,go and do whatever you want and disconneted. When i tried again and asked him to transfer the call to senior then he refused and again talked roughly and disconneted.
shame on this company who is making money by fooling their customers and having such a mannerless employee
Some actions should be taken on vodafone and Balendu kumar

Apr 28, 2015

Wrong billing

This is Satya Gana Sudheer Rajulapudi, using vodafone post paid number-9538513399 from last 4 years and my customer relation number is 1.22545461.
I was satisfied with the vodafone network until Jan15 bill but then onwards i am having worst experience with vodafone. Actually i requested for a 3G plan of 2GB data with RS.250 for 2 months, This is offered by RT Nagar vodafone store(Blr) in the mid of Jan15 month( The actual amount for this plan is 450 but they offered with discount of RS.200.

1. For the month of Feb15 bill, i got the extra bill of around RS.200 and for the month of Mar15 i got the extra bill of around RS.250. So i went to RT Nagar voda store and asked for the clarification, they told me that, from these 2 months of bill around RS.400 would be waived off within 24 hours(This is on 13Mar15). But still not waived off,i am getting so many calls from vodafone & asking that to pay the oustanding amount with the late payment charge.
So i felt very bad about this & disabled my 3G plan and also decided to port to another network but one day i got a call from vodafone care and they convinced me to continue with the vodafone by offering a 3G plan of 1GB/Month for the next 6 months with free of cost and they also promised me whatever wrong bill has generated that would be waived Off within 24 hours, so i convinced with that.

2. But in the month of Apr15 bill I got the bill amount of Rs.1271 after all discounts, i am completely afraid of this amount even though i consumed only 631 MB of 3G data in the last month so went to customer care& again asked for the clarification but this time they told me that, they are keep escalating this issue but not resolving. And they suggested to mail to [email protected] instead of saying unable to resolve this genuine & wrong billing issue.

3. The unbilled amount as of now is around 3000

I sent a mail by explaining all the above on 21Apr but still no yet resolved. Please suggest me what should i do?
Sarath Nair

Apr 20, 2015

bad service

I have placed a request on 10th april 2015 regarding switching my post paid connection to prepaid. No action was taken untill 17th when i walked in the store to check the status as i didnt get any sms or calls regarding this. The agent named D Bosco conformed that it will be taken care in 24 hours (D Bosco was the same agent who took the request a week ago) i waited for another 3 days and got 2 calls conforming that my post paid number will be de-activated soon and i can use the new SIM (prepaid) which i bought on the very first time from the store. Again der is no action and i walked into the store today and another agent is stating that the marketing team has rejected my prepaid connection request. I used to pay my bills well in advance and most of the time with some additional amount other than my actual amount on the bill. I have approached vodafone store 2 times previously for the same reason and on both occation the agent succeeded to convince me to stay on the post paid service and offered me some good plans and offers. This time i really want to make it happen as im going abroad and my wife will be using this number for about a year. and she dnt want to keep paying for 2 post paid connection as hers is also a post paid plan. If this issue is not getting cleared in 2 days i dnt have any other plan other than porting to some other service provider which they will do with pleassure as im sure dey will be pleased with my account history with vodafone.
Shashikant Niraj

Apr 15, 2015

Wrong charges from Vodafone

Dear all, This mail regarding my Vodafone Post paid no. 8722372111. This number is registered on the name of Shashi Kant Niraj. My monthly rental is rs.299/. And I have activated 3G pack of rs.450/ for 2GB data. Also have activated rs.100 booster pack for 300mb data almost for every month. Vodafone executive told me that I will be getting 300mb data extra in this booster pack. But now they are telling, this only to increase the speed not for free data. Apart from my monthly rental every month some charge of rs.1050 is getting add and they are not ready to waived off. This miscommunication has been happened form Vodafone. So why I should be charged. I Have already worte mail to [email protected] 3 times. Pls help me out.

Thanks&Regards
Shashi Kant Niraj
Bitla

Apr 15, 2015

Resolved problem against complaint--Vodafone store HSR layout/Playing games with customers

I raised a complaint on vodafone HSR store,now my sim got activated. Thanks to vodafone but improve store people to respond to customers properly and commitment should be there on work.

ShwetaHegde

Apr 6, 2015

Calling for televerification

I would like lodge complaint against Vodafone Customer care for calling tele verification for Vodafone postpaid number on my BSNL Sim and no were i mentioned my BSNL number while buying SIM or during verification, and the one which i bought is Vodafone prepaid number. I would like to know how did they get my BSNL # and Why they are calling for Vodafone Prepaid numbver televerification which i have already done earlier.
ashok dvs

Mar 19, 2015

deduction of amount unknowingly deduction of amount unknowingly FOR VODAFONE PREPAID CUSTOMERS

sir, i recharged online for 250 for my vodafone number as usual, but this time i got 140rs deducted after 3 hrs, i have not used the mobile and still the balance is getting down from 250 to 110 rs, i called customer care, they are saying mobile data is used, without using the mobile HOW CAN THE VODAFONE SERVICE DEDUCT WHICHEVER AMOUNT IT LIKES, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME, BUT THIS TIME IT IS THE HIGHEST AMOUNT DEDUCTION FOR NOT USING ANY MOBILE DATA OR CALLS 140 RS DEDUCTED, PLEASE TAKE IT AS HIGH PRIORITY AND CHECK WHAT IS GOING ON FOR BEHIND THIS DEDUCTING AMOUNT RANDOMLY FOR PRE PAID MOBILE CUSTOMERS AND THE NUMBER IS 8095008687
Omran Khan

Feb 28, 2015

Fraud deduction

Deducted from my Vodafone account #9916578487 on 26 Feb 2015 amount above 75rs , without any intimation which is an offence , kindly refund my account as this is a 1st request email which i am sending to document for legal purpose as i have already spoke to your customer care service which is very unhelpful and waste of time person spoken to Manjunath, and his ineffective supervisor also which couldn't help named Gangadharlan katii emp id 533416Bangalore,
baburamesh

Feb 25, 2015

sim is not acivated (9986821314)

hi i am ramesh babu n r i using 9986821314 this no, i took port option from idea to vodafone but its not acivatied its anlardaly 10 day is over. i visited 6 time vodafone center in Koramagala. Allrady change the sim two time. they are issued wrong sim or entering data sim they made worng but its not activate till today. from last 3 day i not receving phone call ant not making phone call aslo. from the stupid net work vodafone.
rajdev.2011

Feb 18, 2015

Exceed bill

I am vodafone postpaid customer i have a plan of 500MB 3G data and i have travelled to MP.There i got msg from vodafone about roaming of MP.But when i brought postpaid connection,vodafone person told me there will be no roaming charges on internet.
My bill came and GPRS chared about 1700 Rs.When i called to customer care he told me that i have used idea network for internet.
My question is that
1) When i get vodafone MP welcome msg then how i get connected to Idea.?
2) if Vodafone's network was not there why they don't they stoped their sevrvices .
3If they i have used idea network as they told ,so why should i have to pay vodafone not an idea.?

Please help me if any one facing or faced same issue...what should i do.?
navneetmohta

Feb 17, 2015

Vodafone not providing portability code

I am facing many issues for my Vodafone Mobile No: 9986068826

1. I am registered in DND still get calls from many unwanted calls, i have raised many complaint but nothing resolved till date.

2. I am getting calls from Outside india number late night i have raised complaint for the same but no action

3. I am not able to send PORT message from my cell
Shridhar

Feb 12, 2015

Cheap Tricks by Vodafone

I have two numbers under my name which is 9886019191 and 9886303014. The 9886019191 number was used by me and the 9886303014 is used by my brother & me too sometimes.There was a Heavy bill of around 8000/- charged on my 9886019191 number for the month of October which when questioned was said to be my 2G data usage charges. However I asked your agents to come with a valid proof to get the payment and none of them came directly but threatened me on the phone for which I finally asked them to send a notice for which I will reply.

They have sent me a notice to my email for which I will revert back with the help of my Lawyer. The cheap trick that you loosers have played here now is that my other number 9886303014 for which the payments have been made upto –date is barred of making Outgoing calls. My question is as to how can you Barr my other number for which the payment is done regularly. I spoke to Mustaq Ahmed (Empl ID # 543053) who is a floor supervisor and I asked him to mail me any supporting documents stating that “ Vodafone can disconnect any other numbers belonging to the customer to recover dues on behalf of the number for which the due is pending”. He said that these documents are not with them and advised to write an email to you. I have the call recordong of the conversation that I had with Stanley & Mustaq Ahmed today. However I want a reply to this email so that I can also take further steps with the consumer court. Request you to provide the below at at the earliest,

1)A supporting document which I have signed while taking the connection stating that “ Vodafone can disconnect any other numbers belonging to the me to recover dues on behalf of the number for which the due is pending”.
2)Itemised bill of my usage on 9886019191 including the 2G data details that you claimI have used
3)I had spoken to Person called Raghavendra from your recovery team who had abused me (for which I have a recording). I want the details of this person for my furhter proceedings.

You can't frame your own rules and disconnect numbers. These are phone number which are used for critical needs and this issue has caused me a criticla loss. I will also take this to the consumer forum and Consumer court. Vodafone is blackmailing customer in ODD ways to recover unaccounted money which should be done through Legal ways. Vodafone ideally had to send an notice for the recovery and I would have challenged in the court of law.

I have already given my new Airtel number (9902461919) and I stay in the same address. You people should either send a notice or come and do whaetever you can do at my residence instead of showing your cheap skills.

However finally the only thing you achieve by this lossing 4 conenctions which are these two and the other 2 connections that my Mom & dad are using. I will make sure no one uses this cheap Vodafone in my family and among my friends.

syedmuneer

Jan 30, 2015

excess charges BAD SERVICE

so many time i have given complaints to Vodafone customer care but my problem has not solved ,
every month i am getting excess bill amount which iam not able to pay , I have informed Vodafone ,
i like clear my all dues if i get a correct bill amount,

Total outstanding amount = 1439.72. as per Vodafone

Syed Muneer
9538209916
raahulrajj007

Jan 22, 2015

getting threat

In the month of oct 14 ,my mobile was picked pocket fro the bus.at the same day, I filled the FIR and also called for request to block sim .But the customer care told me "it will take 2 hr for barred the line".
next day i tried to call on my no. .it was ringing. than again i called to customer care and told the same. again he (CC) said :it will take 2 hr for barred the line" . i told him that yesterday i called and told to CC for barred the line.but he said yesterday ,they dint received any request. than what could i say at that time.
i was just told him " now ,my phone is using by somebody ,pls barred the line.
cc replied me " this is not my problem " as per system your line will be barred within 2hr.
next month ,when i received the bill ,i was shocked to see my bill which is appx 12000/-
then i call to CC and said the same thing .
but no satisfactory from their side.
than i decided to not using the vodafone service .
and now i getting threat from vodafone over call.
The person told me to pay the bill otherwise he will do the ........
He told me go and FIR and all .
"wo mera kuch ni kr sakte"
now i am scarred about that.
please please please help me
aman.me032

Jan 13, 2015

Regarding Address of New Connection

This is regarding the new connection from Vodafone given to a person by name Mr. Zakir Hussain. The issue is regarding the Address given for this new connection.
This is Aman from Bangalore. The address given for the new connection by Mr. Zakir Hussain, the person whom am not aware of who is he and from where he is. Vodafone has provided him a connection in my house address. And more over that person is not residing in Bangalore city. I had raised a complaint to the customer care in the 2nd week of December 2014 and assured me that this issue will be resolved in 5 days, But its 1 month now and no response from Vodafone. The Vodafone telecaller name was Mr. Mahendra and the contact number is ############ / ############.

How can Vodafone give the connections without proper verification of the address and Identity of the person.
I want the this issue to be solved in very quick time. and all the address proof which the person has produces for this connection to be given to me and the connection has to be terminated.

If no response, then I will take this to Police and Give the complaint against Vodafone.
The vodafone number is 9916806611 and the person name is Mr. Zakir Hussain.

Waiting your response,

Aman
venkatesh Kulkarni

Jan 9, 2015

Recharged mobile data through online

I have recharged mobile internet, balance deducted from account but i dint get net balance or confirmation msg from vodafone.

Thanks and regards,
Venkatesh Kulkarni
praveen.narayan05

Dec 7, 2014

Excess billing

Dear Madam,

Mobile No :9886779916

I am using Vodafone mobile service more than 3 year and have never received bill more than 300 INR since i was using the number for banking purpose and mobile data.

Last month i received bill of RS.500 and i was not given proper justification for the same and i was told that its because of ISD call but there is no details of number or country and i have done payment for retaining number since for banking and communication i had given the subjected number.

Now suddenly I received a bill of 4921 INR. immediately i have raised complaint on this but there is no proper justification given by customer care executive.

Please don't manipulate me to pay the bill, as i don't have that much amount to pay and I don't wanna commit any crime to clear your fraud bill.

Need Justice for the above mentioned Issue.

Praveen.N

Dec 2, 2014

Deducted Rs.173 on postpaid without any notification

Without any intimation Vodafone took below amount from my postpaid connection. Any action can be tken against this?

games_download_pac : Rs.49