Vodafone mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone mobile

ajit3478

Aug 27, 2016

reactive my sim

Dipali ajit khandge
I am customer of Vodafone mobile 9960064464 at last 3 month
i port my sim in Vodafone from idea postpaid 4 month i will already paid bill but not they active my sim
many time call and contact but not response me i am facing problem for the no is resisted bank a/c so
and is not my problem of billing after the 2 month port they generating again bill IDEA that again i paid all bill so pls cheek
i will attach screen shot of bill paid

reactive my sim

Dec 21, 2012

unwanted subscriptions given and amount deducted

Hello Yati Raghuwanshi,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/UViY6H and we will surely help you out.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Apr 28, 2011

Dear Vodafone Customer Care Team,

I really dont know whether you really try your customers numbers or not. I have seen when there is a delay in payment of the bills, you customer care people are always able torech out to customers, however when there are complaints from related to dispute in billing your people are not at all able to reach out to customers.

Please have them genuinely call the customers. Because this is not the first time I have registered a complaint with VCC, they have always comes with this same canned note.

I am always available on 9923119186. Please feel free to call me any time between 10:30AM to 6:00PM.

My alternate number is 08446296404

Please genuilny call and have my issue resolved.

Sanjeev Chauhan
9923119186

Apr 27, 2011

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for writing in to us. We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch with you on your number. Please share a convenient time for us to contact you. For any further assistance, kindly email us at [email protected] or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa

Dec 21, 2012

unwanted subscriptions given and amount deducted

i am using vodafone prepaiid mobile connection from last two years. But from last two months unwanted subscriptions like online game is started on my phone and amount deducted from main account without my request for any subscrition.
I want my amount back.
Before last month i had started internet package for 15 days but after usage i had sent message for cancellation of package so that it cannot be renewed. But even after that my is subscription is renewed and again i sent message for cancellation but next time it is again renewed. This happens three times and amount is deducted every time. I had all messages. That why i am filing complaint.

May 17, 2011

outgoing abarded

myself supriya kulkarni i am using sim of vodafone numbered 8007938227 from about last 1 1/2 month suddenely today my outgoing facility abarded n reason told is document unavailability while i have submitted all the essential documents so plz check for it n restart my service as soon as possible.

Apr 21, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam
This is with reference to my mobile bill from Vodafone for charging me unnecessary charges for using Internet in my mobile. I have been charges rs. 1580/- for using this service, where I have not used this service. Firstly this service was activated without my knowledge on 20 march 2011, when I had called to disconnect his service I was given wrong code and 2nd time I was kept on hold for more than half an hour. At the extent I was charged in the billfor 9march and after 23 march where in I have a message from Vodafone dated 23 march that my service has been deactivated. However I still see charges in the bill for 28thmarch. Moreover the customer care sent an email that these charges will not be refunded. Please help.
Sanjeev Chauhan