Vodafone Postpaid Connection

i want my bill detail
User82050

Sep 5, 2010

Priyanka

I m Manik Adhikari from Vodafone C.S Department, u can share your Problem in my mail id : - [email protected]
and i help you in same matter

Manik Adhikari
{ 9711550964 - 9999938638 }

Aug 21, 2010

Misbehaving on call & extra charges in the bill

I just went through my bill for the month of July 2010 and found a couple of extra charges in my bill today i.e. 21st Aug 2010. I called up the vodafone care to clarify the same. Initially, I had a talk wid Mr. Avinesh Kumar who misbehaved me on call and said that what if the charges been mentioned extra and used the slangs like "kya ho gaya Rs.10 hi to hain, aap itna nahi pay kar sakte" and then when asked for all the issues, he shouted at me and said that i need to pay it. I asked him to give d call to a senior person bt he said tht lines are busy and i will get a call back.
Not satisfied with his talks and misbehaviour, I called vodafone care again and had a talk with Mr. Sandeep Kumar. When explained the whole case to him, he said that i need to pay the extra charges and these will be reversed next month. My problem is then why shall i pay extra this month and I cant trust this guy from Vodafone like this?? He gave me the complaint request No. as 2161051036. and finally we came to a conclusion that i will not pay those extra charges, which were actually Rs. 30+ Rs.10.48 + Rs. 100, from this bill and he will mention the same there in the complaint.

After an hour or so, i got a call from Mr. Sumit from 9899247268 on behalf of Vodafone and he said that i need to pay the full amount watever be the case and also threatened me that they will otherwise discontinue the services on my number. Also, when the late payment charge issue was discussed with him, he said that it is the responsibility of the customer to take care that the cheque is being picked up from the Vodafone care center by the Vodafone employee. I am unable to get this said part and how can it be fault that the cheque was not picked from the vodafone drop box by there pickup boy. I have dropped the cheque on 23rd July as my bill due date everymonth is 24th. But according to him, its my fault for the late charges. This is however no-where mentioned in the company's website, bill or any other place that we need to deposit the bill 48 hrs earlier to due date. Also, I have another 5 connections of vodafone and i am following the same procedure of depositing the bill from past more than 6yrs. When I asked Mr. Sumit to repeat the same and I will record it as evidence, he disconnected the call.

My July bill extra charges are as:
Rs.10.48 - they say its coz i changed my plan
Rs. 30 - even wen discontinued a 30 sms pack and opted for 125 sms pack, the 30sms pack continued n i need to pay for it
And, Rs. 100 - late payment charges even if i deposited the chq 1 day in advance from the due date.

Now to be surprised is that they agreed to reverse these charges in the next bill (GOD knows that this is an actual or fake promise)

Please help me in the same regards asap as I am not at all willing to pay these charges due to their threating calls and discontinuity of my 8 years old vodafone connection.

Is this how these telecom companies are getting richer and there is no responsible person to help the suffering customers.