vodafone postpaid

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about vodafone postpaid

tonu

Jul 26, 2013

ebill

your ebill in mobile no :- 8875009551 ,8875009552,8875009553,8875009554,8875889555,8875009556,8875009557,8875009558

in email id

Nov 30, 2010

Not converting my number from postpaid to prepaid

they are really criticize the customer govt. should take strict action against him ... dear you can also file a case against them in consumer court... under consumer act ...

Hello Manik,
Good to see your feedback as now i am sure that someone really showing concern to my complaints. So you are saying that i can convert my number from post to pre after 90 days, but when i went to your vodafone store they were saying that i can't change. My number converted into postpaid on 8 or 9 May so according to that i can convert it on 8 or 9 August. but if i will not request for that earlier then in that u will charge me for next month bill also. so Tell me the best way for that.

And as you said to make account and EBill options i have allready done that . My vodafone account id is sunnykumar86 and for Ebill my email id is [email protected] as ur executive told me to register mail id other than gmail. i will mail you my mobile number on your mail id.

Sunny Kumar
Chandigarh
User82050

Hi, Dear

Manik from Vodafone here, actually u can convert post to pre after 90 days anytime from any vodafone store, and for itemized bill u can registerd your e-mail address by send a massage
EBILL<>email id and send it to 111, and u get itemized bill free, and also u an visit at www.vodafone.in and u create your account and than u can check call details of last 12 months in postpaid, and this services ar absulatly free of cosy

Manik Adhikari
Customer Service, Vodafone

Not converting my number from postpaid to prepaid

I am vodafone postpaid user and i am facing problem that they aren't converting my no from postpaid to prepaid. i am using my vodafone no from past 4 yrs appx few months back i lost my sim and vodafone's employer told me that if i will buy a vodafone postpaid then i will get sim immediately also he told me that if you want to convert it into prepaid then you can opt that also. Now after 3 months they are saying me that i will have to pay 50 rs extra for the itemized billing which they didn't tell me and if i am saying to convert my postpaid no to prepaid they are denying that and saying that you can't convert it into prepaid.