vodafone store

Consumer complaints and reviews about vodafone store

negibalam

This is writing with very sad feeling. history of the sadness is very long.
I Balam Singh Negi My No 9004833096 since 10 Year in your Vodafone Telecom company. I re-visited @ VI gallery Outlets This the worst experience i even had with Vodafone. I have visited Your VI gallery located @ this Ghanshyam Apartment,Ambika Nagar,Nr Dombivali Stiation Dombivali (W) Maharastra Thane Pin code 421201 .
visited VI Outlets gallery on dt 05th Jan 2022 Timeing 12:14PM, i was went at VI gallery Outlets Regarding How many My Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company.

First of all I want to let you know about your staff available in that Outlets Gallery whose The executive Name was Pooja,
I ask her Regarding How many My Name Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company for I want to know about .
and I have also carried all the documents like Aadhar card and PAN card etc. my original aadhar card shows there her also. but she was directly refusing for given any details for My Name which is SIM Number's in Active.of VodafoneTelecom company.
That is not the way to guide the customers and also they have no idea about how to deilling with the customers. If your staff giving these types of services and they talk in these ways the I want to quit from your Vodafone service by end.and port with my all Mobile Number to JIO company .

These are serious things which should be really look upon by the higher authority. I been 10 year old customer never had such pathetic response from Vodafone.Please, look into this seriously.

Fed-up with vodafone Outlets gallery Dombivali (W) Nr stiation response and their job.
It seems that the companies will take preventive actions and be serious only when they got criticized and trolled over social media.

negibalam

Jan 7, 2022

Regarding How many My Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company.

negibalam2877

Jan 7, 2022

How many My Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company.

Feb 15, 2021

Store person demanding for more amount from customer

Hello Sir / Mam,

Today I visited a vodafone mini store in Vishrantwadi lane number 3 for conversion of my sim from postpaid to prepaid. The store person there was very arrogant in communication. He asked me for rental of 15 days as 370 against my monthly rental plan of 399. On me asking the details he says, you can pay what you want and you will get your number suspended cause of less payment. Further, he just asked my number and kept me waiting unnecessarily for 20 mins and chit chatting with some other person for some jio number activation. Pathetic customer service, Fraud communication and money charges. Threating customer if asked for details.

Please, look into this seriously.

Yours sincerly,

Supriya Mandlik
debayan.vodafone

Jan 19, 2021

SIM card lost; 8336062774

My mother has lost her SIM card. She was went to the Vodafone store near Bata showroom at baguiati, kol- 700059.

The executive name was Saurav Mandal totally misguide and harrase to my mother.

Saurav told to my mother that he unable to provide new prepaid sim card with an existing number as there is something DOB mismatch in adhar card. He gave post paid connection with the existing number. My mother is an aged women. She doesn't familiar with post paid connection. As the number is an urgent that's why she took that SIM.

I asked to executive Saurav Mandal that how could you given post Paid SIM to my mother as being wrong DOB in adhar. Saurav told me there is no physical verification needed for post paid. I asked to Saurav, my mother has came in this store regarding prepaid connection then how could you discussed about the post paid. My mom didn't asked about the new sim or plan details. She lost her SIM card and get back to the existing number.

I request you please take action to that fraud guy as he misguide and harrase to my mother.

If you have any question please contact me on 8100837874.

AADHAVMUKUND

Nov 19, 2020

NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY

I TRIED TO CHANGE MY MOBILE NUMBER FROM POST PAID TO PREPAID.. I HAVE GIVEN MY DOCUMENTS AND GOT

NEW SIM ON SEPTEMBER 2020. I HAVE PAID MONEY AROUND 700 FOR THE NEW SIM ACTIVATION AND RENTAL

CHARGES FOR THE POST PAID CARD. BUT TILL DATE, 18TH NOVEMBER,2020. TILL THIS DATE, THEY DIDNT

CHANGE MY NUMBER FROM POSTPAID TO PREPAID.. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM MANY DAYS, THEY ASKED ME TO

WAIT ... WAIT ... WAIT....

I CALLED THEM MANY TIMES, NOT AT ALL PICKING THE CALL.

EVERYMOTN I AM PAYING BILL POST PAID , BILLL AMT TOO....

I HAVE ASKED THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY 700, THAT TOO THEY ARE NOT DOING....

VERY WORST ......
Sowmya678

Nov 3, 2020

Worst experience with Vodafone store response

Phase -1, 24, SM Rd, Phase -1, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058

I migrated from post paid to prepaid . For 6 days they charged 200 and recharged for 197 but not reflecting even after 40 hours .
parvatis184

Oct 17, 2020

Worst behaviour from store staff

Your store people seriously need to learn co-ordination and you have to teach them. They keep repeating the same thing with one customer 100 times and do not care about the queue which is waiting. EXTRMELY SLUGGISH Staff. They make us wait with their stupidity and argue with us if we ask for quicker resolution.

This complaint is particularly on staff member who calls himself Syed in Basaveshwaranagar Branch Bangalore.

Thank you!
Santhoshrgowda

Sep 8, 2020

Sim upgradation not done

Iam unable to upgrade my 3G to 4G even in vodafone store. Then where should I go. It's a compulsion for me to port to other operator
srdevendra

Jul 12, 2020

Regarding Vodafone store in Acharya Niketan Market, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi

Hello Vodafone,

Today I have visited your Vodafone store located at Acharya Niketan Market, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 New Delhi regarding my sim Vodafone sim activation purpose for my two vodafone numbers (9711549576 (Postpaid) and 9015796172 (Prepaid)). First of all I want to let you know about your staff available in that store whose Name was Ritu, Nikhil and Nausad who talking to me in very rudely manners, also they guide me in wrong way about their plans and my sim activation. I have also carried all the documents like Aadhar card and PAN card etc.

That is not the way to guide the customers and also they have no idea about how to dill with the customers. If your staff giving these types of services and they talk in these ways the I want to quit from your Vodafone service by end of in current bill bill generated.

Thanks And Regards

Devendra Singh

Mob. no. 9711549576
chetriraju

Mar 5, 2020

inprofrssional behaviour

I was at the chandani, lenin sarani Vodadone store on 5th March 2020 at 12:50 pm an advisor name Tinku or Tiku was very unprofessional busy on his phone always trying to divert to other advisory on top of that raising an eyebrow as if for what he is there for, kindly take strict action against him and let him know for what he is getting paid for!

The kiosk was empty and he still asked me to take a token when there was no need of it just waste of a paper I explained him that then other advisory assisted me.

it was a general query it would hardly take a min, very disappointed.
YASHgandhi44

Nov 7, 2019

GOT HIT BY STORE MANAGER & STAFF

I WANT STRICT ACTION AGAINST STORE MANAGER & WHOLE STAFF MEMBER . THEY THROW MY PHONE & HIT ME. STORE MANAGER PRAKASH SHEKHALIA & HIS STAFF HIT ME. PRAKASH RUN FROM 1ST FLOOR TO GROUND FLOOR TO HIT ME.

PRAKASH IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WORK. HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE WITH CUSTOMERS. HE THINKS HE IS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY & HIS DECISION ARE FINAL. HE DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS & HIT THEM.

HE NEEDS MENTAL SURGERY.

WHO THE BLOODY HELL GIVE HIM AUTHORITY TO HIT CUSTOMERS?

I WANT COPY OF THEIR SUSPENSION OR TERMINATE LETTER WITHIN 24 HRS. I NEED IT FOR LEGAL ACTION & FIR. DO IT ASAP.

STORE :- VODAFONE STORE, 1ST FLOOR, HERITAGE BUILDING, GURUKUL, AHMEDABAD, 380052

MANAGER NAME - PRAKASH SHEHALIA

HE && HIS BLOODY HELL STAFF THROW ME & HIT ME. PRAKASH EVEN RUN TO GROUND FLOOR TO HIT ME MORE.

I WANT HIS SUSPENSION TILL TOMORROW 10 AM IN MORNING. I HAVE TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAIN YOUR COMPANY & BLOODY HELL ### STAFF.

IF YOUR COMPANY DON'T TAKE ANY ACTION ON HIM THEN I HAVE TO DEFAMATION CASE AGAINST COMPANY. I WANT APOLOGY LETTER FROM ### STAFF & THAT RASCAL MANAGER TILL MORNING 11.
Lata Zombade

Sep 28, 2019

VODAFONE STORE ABUSING.

Respected CEO ,
Vodafone Pvt Ltd. India .

My name is Lata Zombade , I visited Vodafone store address ( Shop No 1, Survey No 51-S, Budruk Dangat Patil Corner Building, Sinhgad Rd, Vadgaon Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 411041 ) and I paid INR. 600 to Vodafone store guy for the reason activation my No. 9545682438. He taken my money and said wait for 3 hours you will get simcard , as per the commitment from them & after completed three hours he didn't provide simcard as well as my INR.600 . When I requested about simcard to him . They insulting , abusing and laughing on me infront of the all peoples . I feel so bad from the bottom of my heart seriously I can't imagine, how Vodafone store people rude & used unprofessional language to me.. I want my INR. 600 back with compunsation for all the inconvenience within 24 hours otherwise I need to forward this issue in all social media sites & if I never get any reply from Vodafone store in next 48 hours I will file this matter in Consumer Court. I am waiting for your reply...

Lata Zombade

Mob - 8390912233
Mohini Yadav

Aug 30, 2019

About sim

Hello sir meine apni sim postpaid se prepade karwayi thi 21st march ko or 249 ka recharge bhi karwaya tha uss ke baad unhone mujhe sim provide kiya mey ghar a gyi mey phir bangalore a gyi yha phir activation ke liye altarnet number par mgs Aya meine sim phone mey dala or dekha usme network nhi a rha h kaafi din ho gya phir mey bangalore ke near vodafone store gyi unhone kha ki delhi mey jo Vodafone store h unhone mujhe sim galat di hai kisi tarah meine apni friend ko waha ke store bhaja meine apni friend se kha ki meri Baat karwa diyo wo waha Jaa kar mera phone store Walo ko de rahi thi par unhone Baat nhi ki or use tokan le kar line mey lagna pada uske baad uska number Aya Toh usne unko Sab bataya ki unhone sim wrong de di hai or meri friend bangalore mey hai unhone galti except ki par sim ke liye dubara bula rha tha fir meri friend ne unko sunaya galti Aapki hai aap sim abhi do Toh unhone sim de diya, meri sim ajj activate ho gyi hai par unhone mera rechge abhi tak nhi kiya hai I have receipt ab meri friend ko phir Jaana padega unke store un logo ne store ka number bhi maintion nahi kiya hai Google par unhone bahut pareshan kiya hua hai please kuch action lijiye please 9718989856, 6361250797 mohini yadav

Jun 17, 2019

Store is not open at time

Vodafone store is not open yet 10.50 am . Huge customer is waiting for open the store. How u r strongest network when store is not open yet. The store located in shopping mall at Noida .
Store name is Sai kirpa. This is vodaphone mini store
rakesh3061994

May 27, 2019

VODAFONE STORE NOT PORT MY SIM

डिअर सर,
मैं अपना MTNL का नंबर वोडाफोन में पोर्ट करना चाहता हु और में वोडाफोन स्टोर पर दो बार गया जो की पीरा गढ़ी दिल्ली में हे पर जब मेरी बात वोडाफोन स्टोर पर भारती जी से हुई तो पहले उन्होंने मुझ से कहा की चार महीने के लिए पहले नंबर पोस्ट पेड करना होगा और जब मैंने कस्टमर केयर से बात की फिर वो कहने लगीं की 496 का RECHAGE करना होगा फिर मैंने कहा की आप पोर्ट कर दो मैं रिचार्ज बाद में करा लूंगा तो उन्होंने साफ़ मना कर दिया और कस्टमर केयर से भी बात कराई तो भी उन्होंने मना कर दिया की हम नंबर पोर्ट नहीं कर सकते
नाम - राकेश कुमार
मोबाइल नंबर - 9910928246
Shalini Shah777

Jan 11, 2019

I am going to Vellore Vodafone main store for the past two years for the name change but it is still not done. The people at the store say different things on every visit.
Sumitpalju

Dec 25, 2018

Harrassement for changing pospaid to prepaid

This the worst experience i even had with Vodafone. I visited this kolkata saltlake sector v store on 19th dec 2018, to convert my postpaid vodafone into prepaid. I paid my current rental as well as prorated calculated amount (Rs.329/- incl. all taxes) plus first recharge amount for prepaid as Rs. 229/- and submitted filled up form along with document(aadhar) and photo. The representative name was Soumen and he sits in counter A. He informed me that it will take max 48 hours to activate and converted into prepaid. But till Monday ( i.e. 24 dec,2018) it was not converted to prepaid. Then monday morning again I visited the store for check, then again Soumen told me that he did not submitted the form..now he is submitting and it will be activated by 7pm today. Finally it got activated on that day around 8 pm, and after verification call is over I came to know that FRC i.e first recharge not applied on that number for prepaid, but As i mentioned i already paid the 229 for FRC. now their store has been closed by that time and tomorrow is 25th Dec, 2018 holiday. I am not able to contact anyone .it is simply a disgusting service offered by vodafone store. I will definitely reach out for higher authority for this one.I want to take action against this customer care agent Soumen for this harassment.

Sep 16, 2018

Postpaid to prepaid

I am Manish Kumar Pandey my number is 9582872620
I want postpaid to prepaid connection so I called 198 customer support team they're said ok you can change any time postpaid to prepaid visit neatest vodafone store and change postpaid to prepaid then I have gone to Jmd resent square Dlf phase 2 vodafone store but store c care said no it not possible to postpaid to prepaid in 90 day old number then iam called 198 same time and talk to store c care but not possible to postpaid to prepaid how ican believe vodafone store and 198 customer support team which is wrong very very poor customer service teams jmd resent square pleasehelpful ans
sayanko

Sep 6, 2018

Unnecessary harrasment

I went to Durgapur Benachity Vodafone store to convert my both postpaid sim (mob- 8145001692 & 8145001682) to prepaid sim. But they harrased unnecessarily by saying to produce application letter, visit 3 times etc. etc. I am a genuine Vodafone customer and using the network for last 2yrs. But this is really embarrasing.
Mehtasunilsgm

Aug 11, 2018

Harrassment by Bhayander West Store

I visited Bhayander West Store and service person was Ms. Afreen. She asked for unnecessary documents and harrassed by making me to visit store multiple times. Thinking of porting my no. Because of her behaviour.
ayush_pandey29

Jun 16, 2018

VODAFONE, GREEN PARK, NEW DELHI STORE COMPLAINT

The guys from vodafone store green park new delhi havnt activated my number 9646468984 since yesterday..its been more than one day..all the prior checking,aadhar verification has been done but still my sim is not activated..when i am calling customer care they are not ready to help..neither twitter is repsonding..i am so sorry of myself why the hell have i chosen vodafone..you guys have given me enough reasons why to quit vodafone foreever..thnk u so much for your pathetic response..
Akash224

May 31, 2018

customer service is pahatic

Today i am visiting in south ex part 1 Vodafone store for my m paisa account kyc updation when i was interred in store no buddy wishes and when i asked about my kyc their is staff he send me last counter their is lady standing name was Sarita i asked about my query their is customer already she is in billing i am waiting after that transition i approach her is is not wishing me and not smiley face she is trying to do open m paisa site but due to network i thing its not connected but she is not replied and walking here and thier for m paisa account but as a consumer how i know on that mean while she talking on phone for her family matter and in between a person came name Mayank he is talking about a customer in another way and both are smiled i waiting 20 to 25 minute i asked Sarita what happened i am getting late she is telling i am trying so i told her in Vodafone store if network is not working how it is work for customer she is so rudely replied no its server fault not network she told me some pathetic way and turn her head in negtive way which give me in silence attitude massage ,when i told Sarita this is wrong attitude she told me dekh lenge which was again send me negative message like dhamki" ki karwana hai to tik warna bahut aate hai"
on that time i thing she is cross all limit and i asked about manager and she was called Mayank and introduced as a supervisor ,mayank is not providing any salutation for me i asked about store manager but store manager also not intrested to meet me on that time a customer told me kuch nahi hoga bhai sahb aisa hi hota hai when i started shouting then manager came out from his cabin and without any courtgious he asked whats problem i told him which kind of training you given your staff i am very herted in your store so he is went out without any apology and sorry after that mayank gave me feedback form.
so as a customer i am very badly treated by staff SARITA ,MAYANK AND maneger KARAN take a action against all
rajasighosh

May 7, 2018

ADHAR UPDATION

Today I was visiting the vodafone store Kankurgachi Kolkata around 6:15 pm . There was no attendant for adhar updation . One guy named Arijit who usually do the adhar updation , he left the branch and no other helped me out.
Vodafone_User120

Apr 28, 2018

Vodafone store not activating my SIM

To reactivate my deactivated SIM, I have visited 2 times and submitted my documents twice at Vashi Vodafone store. But they are not forwarding my documents just because I did not convert my prepaid sim to post paid. Without asking they alloted my sim to post paid but when I started to ask questions they did not forward my documents and asked me to visit next day. Next day again I submitted my doocuments with form but they are responding to me.