Voltas AC

Consumer complaints and reviews about Voltas AC

May 13, 2022

Voltas AC not a single servicing

I am purchase a Voltas AC dt. 28/04/2021 but Installation dated 19/06/2021 Invoice No. K017242122/00275 dt. 28/04/2021 till now not only one free service and not a complete my manual book which is printed warranty page not complete installation pages. Khosla Electronics Pvt. Ltd. no communication to me.
Very Bad Experience for this Electronic Shop.

mail ID: [email protected]
contact : 8443872336
NB: This mail complain if not done my work then further legal step I will also.

Voltas AC not a single servicing

Jun 5, 2017

Dear Himadri Shekhar Bhowmick,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

May 29, 2017

Dear Himadri Shekhar Bhowmick,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

May 29, 2017

Dear R k shaw,

Himadri Shekhar Bhowmick

May 27, 2017

Inflated materiel cost for instalation

I have purchase one 1 Ton Split AC 125EYR on 28/03/17 from Great Eastern Trading Co Garia Kolkata. After contacting your Customer Care you have send Weather cool Service for installation. Though it was much justified to settled the outdoor unit within 10 ft. but the technician insisted to settled the outer unit 8 ft. further.
Now they charge extra 8 ft. copper pipe along with insulation @ Rs. 230/,which is 5 times more than the market price, and for 16 ft. drain pipe @ Rs. 30/ which is also more than 5 times than the market price. Apart from that that the the technician separately asked for Rs. 800/ for rapping, which I have settled for Rs. 500/ and paid him cash.
Now I am giving you the full details of the installation charge i.e.
Free installation charge Rs.1500/, Outdoor unit bracket for Rs. 1500, Extra 8 ft. copper pipe with insulation and electric wire Rs. 1880/ ,16 ft drain pipe Rs. 480 , bracket fitting
Rs. 300, rapping Rs.800/.
So altogether installation charge for the AC is of Rs almost Rs. 6500/ and all the material cost was approved by the company it self.In this regard let me inform you that one Mr. Kousik Sarker Area Service Manager Voltas AC misbehave with me over phone like a street rowdy on this issue.
This is simply cheating with the innocent customer in the mean of service to optimize the profit margin.
Now I would like to request you kindly forward this issue at an appropriate platform so that they should not be able to adopt this kind kind of cheating with the customer.
HIMADRI SHEKHAR BHOWMICK 9002021181

Lpathi730 Send email

service very bad

Jun 29, 2011

Ref: Complaint No- 11JU1502525 & 11JU2903841
Service Report No- 561 dt 7-6-2011.

In ref to the above I would like to state that I had given the remote of the VOLTAS AC to the Voltas engineer who had visited my office at Kolkata on 7-6-2011.He had assured me that the remote will be repaired in a period of 2-3 days but it has been more than 22 days and I have not yet recd the same,

I had made various complaints at the Voltas Customar Care telephonically and every time I get a false assurance that they are looking into the matter and the status will be communicated within 24 hrs but they have never communicate to me till date.

I am fed up of the co.I had asked them to even return my remote as I am no more interested in repairing the same,They are neither repairing it nor they are returning it.

Pls advise what to do.