Voltas AC

Consumer complaints and reviews about Voltas AC

Oct 16, 2017

Pathetic product and service

Dear Customer (sarthak1000b),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

sarthak1000b

Oct 14, 2017

Pathetic product and service

It is a pathetic service from Voltas , It has been only six months since I have purchased the Voltas AC 123LYe bearing serial no 4551674A17BC05672 and the remote circuit has conked off . Subsequently a service guy came (Complaint no 17100609929) and took the circuit saying it is a common problem with this model and many of the units of the said model has reported the same problem.
Moreover he did not give any service report while taking the part . It has been a week now but still there has been no response . Since it is a six month old purchase only I want a replacement of complete unit .
Earlier I had a Videocon AC and must say their service was of quite high quality compared to Voltas , Also the machine gave problem only once that too after 3 years if I remember correctly
With the overall experience till now , I would surely would not recommend anyone to purchase Voltas products , neither would I be Purchasing any .

Sep 29, 2017

Dear Jaspreet,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Sep 13, 2017

Dear Jaspreet,

jaspreetxyz

Sep 12, 2017

17090804570 - complaint no.

issue Ac was not cooling. This request was raised on 8th September, engineer (Pintu Kumar) visit to my home and change the Piston, it only work for 30 mins then its go down, not sure whether it’s new piston or not. After that the request was again reopen and he stating that may be wire would be removed from the piston, after visited he state that wire is not disconnected it’s ac motor need to be changed. As a engineer he was not aware what the issue was, only making tricks to make more money (not able to fix the issue at very first time). I agreed to change the motor , he promised to come on Monday but didn’t show up, after that he promised to visit on Tuesday before 1pm. I took leave from my office and waiting for him whole day but again he didn’t show up. His phone was on busy mode for 3 hours. Then I call to the unique enterprise centre number mention on the receipt, the lady (Shruti) picked up the call when I asked her to send new engineer, she put phone on mute and this happen 3 times. After that I called customer service they conference the call with the same lady ( Shruti) pick the call and refuse to send the engineer. I asked her to give number of the manger whom I can talk, she gave me number of Sneha (9999428534) which not the number of Sneha , it’s the number of Rajneesh (not sure who is he).

This is a worst with voltas unique enterprise and how they are fooling the customer by their sneaky tricks.
Kumaran A

Jun 21, 2017

17061909856

I had raised a service complaint 17061909856

I wonder such reputed company needs a person to call them for preventive maintenance. During the warranty no one has ever come.

Soon after the warranty the ac fails and I have to pay for it. If the service could have taken place during warranty that could have been avoided.

The person comes for service has no idea about the model. He says the inverter ac causes problems very often. Now according to him it's pcb problem. It must be loose connection.

I need the ac to be repaired with free of cost. I have already paid Rs 400.

Kumaran A
sneha2801

Jun 14, 2017

Damaged AC not yet replaced

We had purchased a new 1.5 ton split Voltas AC on 19th may from Great Eastern Appliances Pvt. Ltd. in Kolkata, but it was a damaged one, as per the technician (ph-8777560465) from Climate Control Technology, who came to install it on may 23. He said that the coil was twisted and there was gas leakage problem. He said it cannot start and needs to be repaired. The same thing technician reported to its senior service in-charge (kaushik-9073337509) over the phone and went. But then no one reverted back from Voltas. We went on calling Mr kaushik and Mr sandipan (sales person of great eastern, ph number-7003594353) but he did not take the call. Finally we went to the Great Eastern store and came to know that the technician's report has not been submitted by the senior. Listening to our conversation, a Great Eastern's sales person (kunal-09093293893) asked us that he will send a technician to see if the machine is damaged.but that technician never came. When we called this new sales manager and told him that the technician dint come, he said that the product is not damaged and it just needs repair. We asked that why would we repair a brand new product and why cant it be replaced. He spoke so rudely and was literally shouting and said that they cannot do anything in the matter, except for repairing. In fact, he asked us that if we want to go to consumer forum, we can.

Is this your service and should we accept this kind of behavior? and Why would we repair a newly bought AC? Innumerbale times we have called the customer service number..and they say that this gas leakage problem is very normal. is that so????

If this is your service then seriously i don't need poor service. Just take your product back if you can't do anything and give my money back to me as i am totally frustrated. its almost a month now and im sitting with a damaged ac of urs.

If this issue isn't resolved soon, I will share my concern on social media as well.

From an unsatisfied customer
Sneha Nahata
snehanahata@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017

Dear sumeetpalsingh,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please drop us an email at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

SANDEEPN13

Jun 7, 2017

Gas Leakage and Water dripping from vent

There is some serious problem with my new AC (Split AC) purchased on 22, April 2017. Actually, wihin a month after purchase, AC has stopped cooling and sometimes water leakage from vent. This is totally pathetic!
I have raised my concern with customer care on 05, June 2017. Engineer visited my place on 06, June 2017 and told that this is a problem of gas Leakage and he didnt asked for water leakage concern and did nothing on that day.

Please look forward for my concern as soon as possible.

Sandeep Singh
Dated: 07 June, 2017
SANDEEPN13

Jun 7, 2017

Gas Leakage and Water dripping from vent

Please look forward for my concern as soon as possible.

Sandeep Singh
Dated: 07 June, 2017

Jun 1, 2017

Dear sumeetpalsingh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

sumeetpalsingh

May 31, 2017

ac is not worling

I have a voltas AC 1.5 ton and it not at all working properly i have compalained many times but still no resposnse,.
once engineer came and repaired the ac but i am facing the same problem again and again.
Please dont buy voltas ac i have incurred very much expense on the ac still not working properly

Dear customer (Rahulsr83),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Dear customer (Akshat1404),

Dear customer (Siddharth1977),

Support not provided

Dear Customer (Kaustavsbanerjee),

Kaustavsbanerjee

Apr 30, 2017

Support not provided

On friday i have purchased the ac it was installed on saturday and then i found it is not cooling at all then i lodged a complaint firstly the assured the visit will be made with in 24 hrs i waited the whole sunday then they not arrived i again called the customer care they told me it will take 3 days for the visit of the service engineer that means i have to take leave for the ac to be attended

Voltas team it is the worse service i have ever seen i have 3 acs in my house but the worse support is of voltas

I request all the user not to purchase voltas ac

Apr 26, 2017

Dear Customer (Siddharth1977),

Siddharth1977

Apr 25, 2017

To the Voltas Team

This is with regards to two complaints registered on 19th April at your customer care Helpline 18004254555. The complaint numbers are 17041927524 and 17041927635. The complaints pertained to Voltas Vertis Window A/C. The issues were regarding Cooling and AC Remote not functional.

I received a call from a technician Sachin who represents R.R Aircon your Gurgaon, Haryana Service Centre and he mentioned that he would be here by 11:00 am. Then I called him again and he requested for time at 12:30 and then subsequently 2:00 pm. No one turned up the whole day. After constant follow-up in evening & next morning, the chap finally turned up on Friday, 21st April around 12:30 pm.

He took a look at the AC and said PCB not working (charged Rs 2200) and for the Gas/Cooling another Rs. 3300. For AC remote, he said he will try and get it repaired or replace and would let me know the costs accordingly after taking it with him. I told him that Voltas does not charge so much for gas refilling for window AC and he mentioned that the back end team does not give full visibility of charges which includes Rs. 500 for transporting the AC as well. I have never heard of a company charging a customer Rs. 500 on account of picking up the AC for services quoted by them and delivering it 2 kms away! He mentioned that the PCB would be repaired and delivered by 8:00 pm and the AC Cooling issue would be handled & resolved the following day because it requires Testing etc.

At 8:00 PM, I had to follow-up up with the technician and even after 5 calls, he did not answer. Finally, spoke to him at 9:00 pm and he subsequently came and said that both the PCB issue and AC Gas issue had been resolved. However, he forgot to bring back the AC remote and mentioned that it would be repaired or replaced with a new one the subsequent day. He took full payment for the services and when I mentioned that I should hold back atleats Rs. 500 since the AC remote had not been returned, The Service Representative (Sachin) retorted that this was against company policy and took Rs. 5000+/- from me for services on a handwritten bill.

Since Saturday, I have been calling the technician (Mr. Sachin at R.R. Aircon +91 8750697374) up regarding my AC remote and he is neither answering calls nor has he returned the AC remote post repair or replacement. I have also followed up at your Customer Helpline number and have been promised call backs from a Voltas representative which have not yet fructified.

This is the pathetic state of customer service rendered by the Voltas team where a customer has to follow-up at all stages of registering the customer complaint; follow-up for service; hear arbitrary amounts for parts & service; followed up with lack of responsiveness with regards to ensuring completeness of services promised. Even at the time of registering the customer complaint, I had mentioned to your team that there should be a customer feedback conducted with reference to services rendered by R.R Aircon in the areas of DLF (Phases I to IV), Gurgaon. From what I know of, a lot of customers are unhappy but we are stuck with them. Why don't you have authorised company personnel; why is there no sanctity in terms of pricing for services and finally why is the bill handwritten on a bill book of R.R Aircon without break-up of Cost of Services like Gas refilling to resolve for discrepancy between charges floated by different people? What is the cost of a window AC remote? The service chap mentioned Rs.1200 and when I said this seems incorrect he said it included the Visit charge....this despite the fact that I had already registered the complaint for Gas and other issues.

I have 3 Voltas ACs in my house and probably another 5 LG Air conditioners. If any member of your team wants to experience the huge difference in service, please try and contact the LG Customer helpline and you would probably be amazed at the huge difference in the quality of people and services rendered by the two companies. The helpline is more responsive; they keep a customer abreast via SMS; the team is 10 times better groomed and dressed; the way they talk is much better; and finally all bills/payments are sent electronically or via sms. Here the Voltas chap took Rs. 5000 from me and I don’t even know what shit he has done with my AC and on top of that I am still following up with respect to the whereabouts of my remote!

I think this mail/message should now be put on all social media platforms/forums.

I have already called up Sachin from R.R. Aircon 5 times again and have also sent him SMS requesting him for a status update on the remote but he has not answered. You can try and reach him at +91 8750697374 and get my AC remote repaired or replaced

Siddharth

Dear Customer (Akshat1404),

Akshat1404

Apr 21, 2017

Voltas AC-Multiple Issues faced- Highly Disappointed

I bought Voltas AC-1.5 ton, 5 Star on 9th May 2015 and since then there have been multiple issues in the same. Sometimes the cooling does not happen, sometimes the display gets off and compressor does not start up & sometimes the temperature displays board itself keeps changing giving irritating sound.

Its been hardly 2 years and I have fed up with the Brand Voltas as they are distributing such pathetic products to their customers.

Hardly 2 weeks back I got my AC serviced and from last 2 days, the AC is not functioning at all. The display is not coming up and compressor does not start up.

Really disappointed with Voltas and will never advise anyone to busy any product of Voltas & will neither buy one.

Feeling Cheated.

Please share email IDs of your management so I can further escalate this issue &

Details

Akshat Pandey
Rahulsr83

Apr 11, 2017

Voltas split ac gas problem

I am fed up with my Voltas split ac , I have 3 times complaint about my ac is not cooling and Voltas officials had visited and fill the gas later on I have faced the same problem again and again what should I do please advise.

Rahul Srivastava

Apr 11, 2017

cheater company who sold the defected ac

Dear customer (kwmariyam),

Apr 3, 2017

cheater company who sold the defected ac

Dear Customer (kwmariyam),

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...