Voltas AC

Consumer complaints and reviews about Voltas AC

May 17, 2019

Dear Dherendra,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

May 14, 2019

Extra charging by dealer

Dear Rajeev,

May 6, 2019

Extra charging

Dear Rajeev,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

May 6, 2019

Dear Dherendra,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

dsuryavanshi

May 1, 2019

AC installation

I have purchased Voltas AC from flip cart and two engineer called me for installation but I am waiting for them.
I tried to contact on his mobile number which was switched off. Request no: 19042901834.

Please help me to fix this issue.

I would be very much greatful for you.

Dherendra Singh
Rajeevsatakshi

Apr 22, 2019

Extra charging

Hi I have booked an AC under BSES exchange scheme, it was approved and forwarded to MGS Zone Mahipal pur Delhi. as per scheme i am eligible to 5% cash back and ZERO cost EMI scheme. This is confirmed by your dealer also but he is charging me extra 2% as swipe charges. I informed your ASM he acknowledged and said he will talked to him. but today he also refused by saying i cant help it. pls look into it.
Rajeevsatakshi

Apr 22, 2019

Extra charging by dealer

Apr 12, 2019

Dear Praveena,

Apr 12, 2019

AC is spoiled just in 2 weeks of purchase. Service is not still done even after 1 week of reporting

Dear Customer(krishnapinapaka),

Dear Customer(krishnapinapaka),

mosharaf

Apr 3, 2019

Free servicing

It is almost a year since I have purchased a Voltas AC. I want to avail free yearly servicing as early as possible. Please let me know how to put the request.

Mosharaf Hossain

Praveenaa Venu

Apr 2, 2019

Voltas AC Complaint

We have the issue with one of inverter AC’s in our directors accommodation and finally you have replaced the mother board free of charge.

Now the same problem happened for the other AC (2 months back), bought this also which we bought along with this one. We complained to the online team, someone from your franchise came and inspected and said the mother board is gone and they need Rs.10,00 plus to replace it. So it is crystal clear that it is a manufacturing defect of that lot of inverter AC’s.

As a customer we had suffered a lot because of this issue with the mother board , replacing of which causes more than half the price of the AC.

Accordingly we ask you to correct this DEFECTIVE product AT THE EARLIEST WITH OUT PENALISING US AND MAKING US SUFFER AGAIN.

We are seeing lots of advertisements for these inverter AC’s in TV now and don’t know if the same manufacturing defects persists in those as well. So many customers are likely to face the same issue, which is not fair and we believe that it is our moral responsibility to let them know these issues if you do not take ownership of these.

We are not interested in many long number of calls like last time as it is now very cleear that the issue is a manufacturig defect of you inverter Ac’s and its mother board. As a consumer, we will be utilising the appropriate authorities and forums to protect us and other fellow customers from such problems if you donot rectify this within the next couple of weeks.
krishnapinapaka

Apr 1, 2019

It is disgusting from VOLTAS to take more than 1 week for servicing a product which was purchased just 2 weeks before. The authorized service center is very hopeless in dealing with the situation.

On contacting the VOLTAS executive for replacement, I was promised that the issue will be resolved by yesterday (03/31/2019) but in vain.

I'm not sure if this how the VOLTAS Service works. I would make it very clear that I"M NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND this COMPANY for anyone.

Vey UNHAPPY with the service.

Mar 23, 2019

Worst ac service

Dear Karthik,

Karthik1718

Mar 22, 2019

Worst ac service

Hi team, my registered mobile number is 8886414621 and I have raised request for servicing from last one week daily and they are saying our service agent will come ASAP but no service agent for servicing, please these the worst customer service I have seen from voltas with out any proper action..

Jan 4, 2019

Worst ac voltas service.

Dear Saravanan,

Saravanan Selvarajan

Jan 2, 2019

Worst ac voltas service.

The worst ever ac service i ever seen in my life. I bought voltas 1.5 ton ac and i repaired it more than 5 times spent more than 12k, but i not even used 5 days. Everytime the repair guys come and say different reason for gas leak and take ac, promises to repair perfectly only they gives bills and get amount. The ac will run properly only one day. Again if we call they say gas leak and again they promise to repair and again get money from us. The worst ever service, still they cant fix the problem. I am totally frustrated and i will never recommend anyone to buy voltas ac after this.

S. Saravanan.
9790790625.

Oct 24, 2018

Not visited technicians

Dear Customer(Kharajpurking),

Chanda Seth

Oct 22, 2018

Technician took PCB for repair

AC was not cooling so had requested for a service. Technician came and said some error with PCB, which we had changed in month of May 2018 as we were facing same problem. Back then we were told PCB need replacement. We paid 2200 for PCB and got it replaced. Now just in 5 months there is an error in it again. Technician collected it on Oct 15th and still we have no status update.

Oct 12, 2018

Dear Customer(Kharajpurking),

mukesh.mishra

Oct 11, 2018

Request for AC Servicing

Its been more than a month I'm trying to connect with Voltas company customer service to arrange executive to provide 1 service. its getting delayed due to no call is getting connected to any voltas number.

Mukesh MIshra

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...