VOLTAS

Consumer complaints and reviews about VOLTAS

Apr 7, 2021

Not cooling

Dear Teshender,

We are sorry for the experience you had. We request you to kindly share your complaint number or registered contact number along with the area pin code at fb.com/msg/MyVoltas so that we can assist you further.

Teshender kumar

Apr 5, 2021

Not cooling

No cooling due to gess leakage......

Sep 25, 2020

Dear Mamta,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Sep 21, 2020

Dear Mamta,

Thanks for voicing your concern. We are sharing your concern with our branch team and they will call you within 24hrs and resolve your issues as per govt guideline based on defined zone.

mamo15

Sep 19, 2020

Delayed Service

I purchased Voltas Split AC (Model/Year 4501807/2014). Few days back, I experienced that the AC is not cooling at all and there was leakage of gas.

On 11th September, 2020, I requested a Technician's visit to my home from the official voltas site.

On 13th September, 2020, the technician came and said that the cooling coil is needed to be replaced, so they took the AC with them saying that the AC will be re-Installed the next day, i.e. 14th September, 2020.

I waited, but they didn't turned up, I received a message stating sorry for inconvenience caused and a link, which provided details of the Service Centre.
*(The details have been attached below.)*

On 15th September, 2020, I called them and asked about the same and they said they will come by evening. But they again didn't turned up.

On 16th September, 2020, I called again, and asked about the AC, and they said that the cooling coil from the company just came in and we are looking into it and it will be installed tomorrow.

On 17th September, 2020, I waited till evening and then I called, they said the technician is not available, and he will come tomorrow.

On 18th September, 2020, I called and enquired and the person said that he will come by 11am on 19th September and he is sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I even called the Voltas Customer Care Number and the representative assured me that it will be done tomorrow but nothing turned up.

On 19th September, 2020, that is, today, I again enquired and they said the cooling coil has come today and they promise to get it installed by today.

Now, in a whole web of lies and excuses, I want to know Is this kind of customer service you are providing.

This is my worst experience. And the service center you alloted to me doesn't even bother to listen to my query, making fake assurances day by day.

Please look into this matter asap.

Mamta Sharma

Dear Manoj,

Boldie

Aug 6, 2020

Poor service

I requested for free service on 3 aug 2020 but no one come for service and customer care not providing any information about my query and area manager vikas called me and said they not providing free services .really very poor service

Contact-9873278304
Name - Manoj Kumar Dubey

Jul 14, 2020

Jul 3, 2020

Water tank faulty alarm

We are sorry for the experience you had. We request you to kindly share your complaint number or registered contact number along with the area pin code at [email protected] so that we can assist you further

Sangs2631

Jul 1, 2020

Water tank faulty alarm

Even wid enough water this rank alarm beeps n stops water flow....it's disgusting

Oct 23, 2019

Dear Manish,

Oct 15, 2019

Dear Manish,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Pranshu jindal

Oct 13, 2019

Window AC vibrating complete building

I purchased two AC on date 02 APR 2018, from MITTAL AGENCIES uttam nagar branch.

In this two AC, i used one 2 ton AC (2.0 ton 2*242 DY) on my residence floor window, when it does coiling at the same time whole house wall & windows getting vibrate, for which i had complaint thrice time in your voltas company & engineers always said, have no solutions for it.

Just before installing, i constructed my newly building, but due to this issue my whole building window glasses have been broken and whole building is comping.

I visited multiple time at store from where i purchased this AC, for changed or provide the solution.they always said you please spoke to voltas customer care. But after complaining and multiple visit there is no solution, i got so far.

This is my final request to you resolved this issue or changed this AC. otherwise i have to complaint in consumer cell.

I hope, will get the solution very soon & would be final request for this issue. since am long time user of voltas product, but this time, actually am very harass.

For any communication, please feel free call me at any time.

Thanking You
Manish Jindal

Aug 23, 2019

No visit by engineer

Dear Customer(Boibinaganj),

Boibinaganj

Jun 15, 2019

No visit by engineer

Sir, we have purchased 4 split ac each of 1.5 ton for our bank office (bank of india binaganj). One of them ac is not working since last two months. Ac not cooling. We have lodged various requests for service but no visit made by your engineer.
They are giving excuses every time, while asking for visit.
Reg mob no is 7987047846
Last req no is 19060301226
Kindly take appropriate action and ensure visit by engineer as soon as possible.

Jun 1, 2019

Dear Pankaj,

May 24, 2019

Dear Pankaj,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

May 23, 2019

Dear Suman,

pankajsi

May 17, 2019

Late Service Worst Engineers

I am really disappointed with the services of Voltas. First, of your customer service call receivers do not have single what they are doing, they just forward the call like a parrot without acknowledging the issue. Second, the guy (teenage in my case), hardly seem to any kind of technician or engineer. He just took 400 rs for the problem which I already told him, did nothing and forwarded the request to next god knows what kind of engineer. It's been 3 days since I am waiting for the next guy who told me he will come in one hour.

People talk shit about the corrupt and immoral politician but nobody notices the morality, fraud, and corruption of service providers and corporations.

Being a private organization, and a subsidiary of Tata, I had expected more from Voltas. Utterly disappointed.
pankajsi

May 11, 2019

ac gas leakage

I used new Voltas 1.5 ton, split AC, for one month in the last summer (2018). When I called for AC service, they are telling me that there is a problem of gas leakage, and it does not come under warranty. So I have to pay around 2500 for it. Do I need to pay for 2500 every year just for using AC for two months a year? Is it some kind of scam or a genuine issue? Being an engineer myself I do not see any point of gas getting leaked so quickly until the company is deliberately letting the loose.

By Frustrated customer due to your product service.

May 3, 2019

Dear Suman,

Suman Tamuly

Apr 30, 2019

Brand New AC - Faulty Product

VOLTAS - All this while I considered Voltas to be a reliable brand but it has been an horrifying experience. I bought a AC on 10th February 2019 from Vijay Sales and to my utter shock there has been absolutely no cooling..It takes hours to generate some amount of cooling at the minimum temperature. In order to resolve this issue, I registered a complaint (19042003454) but there was no resolution of any sort, the technicians were extremely unprofessional and were talking about betting in IPL matches etc. which never created a conducive environment in front of my family. Inspite of resistance that I am not satisfied with the resolution (actually there was no resolution, they found the AC to be perfectly operational!!!), the complaint ticket get closed.

My concern, is this the way you dupe your trusted clients and try to establish yourself as a market leader. I am expecting an ASAP resolution to this issue as I am unnecessarily being harassed before taking any further action. Thanking in anticipation!!!

I can be reached at-
9971092467 - Cell phone
[email protected] - Email

Mar 27, 2018

voltas ac 5 years compressor warranty cover gas leakage or not?

Dear Customer(mohitms),

Have a nice day.

Mar 19, 2018

voltas ac 5 years compressor warranty cover gas leakage or not?

Dear Customer(mohitms),