VOLTAS

Consumer complaints and reviews about VOLTAS

Jun 1, 2021

Pravinsharma1991

Dear Pravin,

Thanks for voicing your concern. We are sharing your concern with our branch team and they will call you within 24hrs and resolve your issues as per govt guideline based on defined zone.

Pravinsharma1991

May 30, 2021

Water tank alarm

I purchased voltas VND70EH air cooler In 2018, within 1 year pump stopped working and honey pads also expired. I raised a complaint , tried calling voltas customer care however ,I hadn't receive any response.I went to local authorized dealers and get the service done by paying a lot. Now again I am facing tank alarm issue from a month and since two days it is not working continuously.

Why do you guys (voltas) play with our life and time with this type cheap quality electronics????? I need to go to office early in the morning, still i am unable to sleep because of this hot blower now the time is 2AM. I need service immediately from your end and I will not pay a single pie for this. You people are responsible for this. My friends purchased local air coolers 4 years ago they use continuously in the day and night, still they are working excellently and efficiently till now. I choosed voltas the so called worst brand ever and facing issues regularly.

Need a quick response and service or else take back your worst product and refund my amount.

My contact number 9557822271

Sep 9, 2019

WTA certificate not received even after 15 months

Dear Nitin,

We are glad that your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Nitinrast

Sep 2, 2019

WTA certificate finally reveived

Refer my yesterday complaints, Finally received WTA certificate from Voltas today.

Nitin
Nitinrast

Sep 1, 2019

WTA certificate not received even after 15 months

I had purchased window 1.5 ton A.C. from Voltas on 28.04.18 and as per Company's scheme the product had 5 year comprehensive warrantee.

But even after more than 15 months passed, I had not received the certificate for additional comprehensive 4 year warrantee (WTA certificate) from the Company even after lots of requests posted. Every time it was assured that WTA certificate will be send within 24 hours, but still waiting to receive the same.

My registered number is 9837530964.

Please help.

Nitin

Aug 2, 2019

AC Not Working

Dear Gautam,

We have shared your remarks to our team and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Gautam Dutta

Aug 1, 2019

AC Not Working

I am so disappointed and aggreived writing this email as till one month bank i consider myself a very proud owner of voltas inverter AC and i usually buy things from croma store and other TATA products across segments but my current experience with VOLTAS Inverter AC is so disheartening and sadening that i dont think i can recommend anybody any Voltas product from now.
My 2 months old voltas Inverter AC is not working since last 40 days and that too during the peak summer season.
Whole lot of technicians and teams of various expert couldn't repair the AC.
Local team doesnt supports at all and there is nobody to respond me and lemme know that how much time the repair gonna take.

Please look into the matter and do the needful.

I am so disappointed the way voltas people are dealing with the issue as these things destroys the reputation company has gained over the years.

CA Gautam Dutta