VOLTAS

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about VOLTAS

Rajendrasinh Dhandhuka

May 31, 2019

No one visit engineer since one week after complain

I am really disappointed no one visit in place to repair my newly purchased A.C
I am registered complain regarding my A.C on 26 may but no one come and not resolve my problem and aslo not even proper response from voltas customer care

Please help for this matter
My complain no 19052613614 voltas 1.5 tone A.C

May 30, 2019

Dear Divyesh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Hari A Suresh

May 24, 2019

Results of BTEC 2014 scheme results

I'm a Calicut University btec civil student of 2014 batch. Our supplymentary results are not properly corrected. We are forced to give revaluation for our paper that won't get refunded even if we pass. It's more like they are robbing us . We worked hard to pass these exams . We are the last BTEC batch so it's more like their last chance to rob us. Please take necessary actions

May 24, 2019

Dear Divyesh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Divyeshpatel1993

May 22, 2019

Delay in AC Repair service

I have voltas 1 ton split inverter AC purchased on March 2018.
For AC repairing,(Not in warranty today)
I had raised complain with request. You number 19050917754 on 9th may.
Technician visited and told me to main Pcb damaged. I have asked him to replace. He told me that another guy will come to replace pcb which cost around 5k. I gave him go ahead still got no response till 20th may.
On 20th may, I had raised another
request no. 19052001173
Another technician came again without pcb even if I have told him to bring the same.
He told me that pcb will take 7-10 days from now to reach ahmedabad office.
I am taking follow up still getting not proper response or direction.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH VOLTAS SERVICE

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN.

Mar 12, 2018

Dear Santosh,

Have a nice day.

Mar 10, 2018

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Santosh Motwani

Mar 8, 2018

Physical defects observed in two split air conditioner

With reference to above mentioned subject & invoice number given at reference, I would like to bring on your kind notice below details. Two air conditioners were purchased on dated 26/01/2018 (Xerox copy of croma bill is enclosed herewith)

(a) Voltas S/AC 1.5T 183SY 3S

(b) Voltas INV/AC 2T 243V EVA 3S

Above both units were installed by your authorized service franchisee SV Refrigeration on dated. 10/02/2018 & they charged Rs.1200 for A/c stand & its fitting charges. A Xerox copy of SV Refrigeration Service Request No 4227 dated 10/02/2018 is also enclosed herewith. In opinion my A/c stand & fitting must be provided free along with the unit.

Now please take serious note of the following issue, why this has happen when Air conditioners are purchased from authorized dealer or you may say from your own retail outlet.

(1) Please find enclosed herewith the photograph of 1.5 T Indoor Unit where the right side bottom portion is bulging-out as compared to left side. Actually bottom-line must be straight.

(2) Yesterday evening i.e. on dated 11/02/2018 some noise movement was heard from the

Out-door Unit of 2 T air conditioner unit, when it was tapped, the squirrel jumped out from the out-door unit.

I checked the out-door unit & it was found that the quite large gap is open from where squirrel or rats can enter into the out-door unit. A photograph of wide gap is also enclosed herewith which clearly shows that such wide gap is sufficient for the entry.

It good that the unit was not in operation, other-wise there were chances for short-circuit.

Now you are requested to send your technical staff for verification & do the needful to resolve above both issues at an earliest convenience. Hope for an early response. More over today I have lodge complaint wide service no BOW120218FS00021 & BOW120218FS00022.
Please find enclosed herewith SV Refrigeration service request No.4430 dated 13/02/2018, whereby the technician visited my residential place & has reported as below:

(1) He checked the 2 T outdoor unit, opened the top cover of the unit & showed me that there is no gap inside the unit. A/c is ok.

(2) He also checked the 1.5 T indoor unit & brought its bottom into a straight line.

For above two statements of technician I totally disagree & on the same service request No. 4430 I have clearly mentioned that (1) 1.5 T A/c is still not in a straight line (2) 2 T A/c fins on condenser quite large gap is still there. I have seen other A/c outdoor units.

I would again like to bring on your kind notice that in my letter of dated 12/02/2018 I have clearly mentioned about the physical defects which means only a look from out-ward appearance which means without touching the unit one can observe the defect. I hope you will agree with my point.

Now so far 2 T outdoor unit is concern a wide gap can even observed from the photograph of my letter of dated 12/02/2018. Copper pipes are open not covered with FINS. I have taken the FIVE photograph other outdoor unit which are enclosed herewith, which clearly shows that copper pipe are fully covered with FINS & there is no gap for the entry of any rodent (Rodents include small squirrel, lizards, cockroach or any other small insect). Please compare these three photographs with the photograph attached in letter of dated 12/02/2018.

About 1.5 T indoor unit again I am enclosing FOUR photograph of it, where your technician has claimed that bottom line of the unit is made straight to which I totally disagree. Photograph still shows that bottom line is not in straight line.

Please send some responsible person from your quality control department, who can observe the things minutely, so as to resolve the request.
would like to bring on your kind notice that on dt.25/02/2018 Mr.Kulin Vora & Mr. Kalubhai Prajapati along with one technician visited my place personally & observed the defect of both air conditioners as under:

(1) Mr Kulin Vora agreed that in 1.5 T Indoor unit the base of the unit is not in a straight line & waves are quite visible & he told me that they can replace the outer of indoor unit. He took the photograph of unit with his own mobile camera.

2) I showed him the Gap in Outdoor unit of 2 T air conditioner, where the copper pipes are not covered with Fins & told him that small rodents like lizard, cockroach, small rats & squirrel can get inside the outdoor unit & damage the unit or it may even cause a short-circuit.

Mr Kulin replied that gap left is because of the compressed fins, that can be rectified by pushing forward the fins & the gap will be covered. He got the top cover removed through his technician & checked the fins but could not extend the fins forward & the Gap remained there as it was earlier.

He took the photographs of outdoor unit & explained me that this gap will not create any problem, it will not effect the working of the unit.

To Mr Kulins arguments, I replied I have checked the outdoor units of 2 T air conditioner & have taken photograph of it. I showed those photographs to him, where it is very clear that the copper pipes are fully covered with fins.

Moreover I told Mr Kulin that I am ready to come along with him to Voltas warehouse to verify the outdoor unit at any place in my vehicle, to which he replied that he has to talk to his higher authorities & will inform me within two – three days but till date I have not received any reply.

I would like to bring on your kind notice that I have purchased Brand New Goods & Not of the SECONDS quality goods. The defects are brought on your notice immediately after the installation of the both the units, on the contrary it is the duty of the S V Refrigeration personals / technician to inspect the goods before installation, which they have not done & have installed the SECONDS quality goods..

Please note that after installation of both air conditioners I have not used it even for a single day nor I am going to use till both indoor unit of 1.5 T & outdoor unit of 2 T are replaced by brand new units as I have paid for it.

Please take an early decision as I am aged person of 70 years old, I don’t want to enter into long correspondence, I have purchased air conditioners for my comfort not for the harassment. Please take an early decision.
laxmi sriram

May 25, 2015

Non functioning of NEW Voltas AC - No cooling

I have purchased Voltas 1.5 ton split air condiitoner on 10th May from Croma Store, Himalayan Mall, Ahmedabad. Today it is 25th still the AC is no use to me as it not functional. At the time of purchase, I have specifically enquired if service would be available at evening since being employed no one is in the house in day and it was agreed for the same. Even after repeated reminders AC was installed after 5 days and also reluctance about the time of visit i.e. evening though specifically agreed at the time of purchase. Since electric installation was required, as per assurance of your representative of voltas, I have been calling the electrician every day but representative from Voltas not turned up and on 15th he came without informing us. Right from beginning the AC is not cooling the room and I have been calling and I have been informed day before yesterday that gas is to be refilled and it will take another two three days. I am surprised how a new AC will have such problem and also this is the response from reputed company like Voltas. I once again request to solve my grievance and take immediate steps for making the AC functioning i.e. cooling before the summer is over as the very purpose of purchase of the same will be defeated and also will have a lasting adverse effect about the company's after sales service.

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...