VOLTAS

Consumer complaints and reviews about VOLTAS

Sep 3, 2021

Dear Customer(suneetkr),

Our team tried to contact you but was unable to reach you. Furthermore, we request you to provide an alternate number along with suitable timings so that we can assist you further.

Aug 30, 2021

Dear Customer(suneetkr),

Thanks for voicing your concern. We are sharing your concern with our branch team and they will call you within 24hrs and resolve your issues as per govt guideline based on defined zone.

suneetkr

Aug 28, 2021

AC Breakdown

Within a year Voltas Split AC breakdown. Have raised issue with service team and found one of the worst after sale service.

Still struggling with Lucknow service center, complaint is open.

Never ever purchase voltas products.

SK
chandra120768

Feb 17, 2021

Defective Refrigerator sold

I had purchased a Voltas Beko Fridge bottom 340 litres Refrigerator on 18th November 2019 from Great Eastern Electronics Appliances in Dalhaosie in Kolkata. The Unit is still under warranty. However in this brief period the refrigerator has gone out of order 5 times. Each time your technician visited me, he changed some parts, lowered the temperature of both the compartments of the Fridge and asked me to see how it goes. The next day or within a day or two the refrigerator again goes out of order. Earlier this used to happen once a month and now it is happening once a week. Now currently my Refrigerator is completely out of order.

I am simply disgusted and frustrated at such a poor quality product and pathetic Service from an esteemed company like Voltas who claims to be a part of TATA. Actually your technicians are completely incompetent and they cannot identify the problem and moreover they are not ready to accept it; they will make a mistake every time and keep on trying out the same mistake over and over again, thus harassing the unfortunate customer. Is it a joke that someone will buy a refrigerator costing Rs.32300/= wherein so many other leading brands were available at around 25-26K, and face this fiasco? Not only this, every week I am wasting loads of money as whatever I am storing in the fridge while it is running is getting rotten after 1 or 2 days as the fridge is experiencing a break down.

I'd like to request you to kindly look into my case immediately on priority basis and resolve my problem once and for all.

Chandra Chatterjee
Raibir

Sep 29, 2020

water leakage

Ac water leakage problem
PrabhatKumar1905

Worst Service by Voltas

I bought Split AC in the month of Feb'20 and due to bad installation the Indoor Unit got fall down and hung due to Copper wire support in Apr'20. However there was Nation lockdown and Voltas Service is closed. On 4th May I wrote an email to Voltas Customer care about the said issue as service was resumed by Voltas.

I got a call from respective Area Manager with an assurance of resolving the issue ASAP. After many follow-ups Technician visited to my flat at end of May'20 to re-install the AC but it was observed that Indoor unit got some mechanical damage and need replacement, so the technician just detached the AC from wall and left.
Again the story of follow-ups started and after a month 28-Jun-20 AC is re-installed with new Indoor unit. On the very same day at 8.45 PM I switched on the AC need to prepare the bed for my little daughter I observed that after 10 mins there is water coming out from Indoor unit. I am really surprised on the knowledge of the technician and specially in my case where he has to be more careful as it is a re-installation.

I taken the video of same shared with Technician (didn't called him that time as its too late for working hours). Next day I called him at 7.45 AM just for the sake to book an appointment and get it fixed at earliest. Technician didn't picked up the call that time and then his number started coming switched off. Fortunately I got him connected at 11.27 AM and then he told that he will come in another half an hour but he didn't reached. Again I called him at 02.12 PM then he said he is on the way and reaching soon but still he didn't reached yet.

Today (30-Jun-20), I called his manager at 12 noon about this then he said he is on leave for 3 days and promised me that he will send another Technician and get it fixed by today itself. But still no one has come to resolve this.

After all this incident,I really lost all the faith on Voltas Service and I am in fear that how I will go with this kind of support from service center in future.

Prabhat Kumar

PRABHJOT SINGH786

DEMO

MANOJ KUMAR DEMO

May 26, 2020

Voltas Split AC 1.5 Tonne gone bad in a year!!!

Just in a year, gas leakage thrice, and no one turns up easily to refill either. Have demanded replacement of Coil. Tonnes of ifs and buts followed, and no replacement still.Disgusted!!!

May 26, 2020

Voltas Split AC 1.5 Tonne gone bad in a year!!!

Just in a year, gas leakage thrice, and no one turns up easily to refill either. Have demanded replacement of Coil. Tonnes of ifs and buts followed, and no replacement still. Disgusted!

VOLTAS SPLIT AC 1.5 TONNE

paracop007

May 25, 2020

Pathetic Service Team and Support Staff

I purchased Voltas 1.5vton Windows AC 4 years back. In the initial start everything was fine and I was happy with my purchase. The very next season when the summers came and I called Voltas for AC servicing the nightmare started. First of all the people sitting in Voltas Customer Care team hardly care why you are calling and whether you genuinely need real help or not they just read out a script. The service guy came and he serviced my AC and went away. After few days my AC was not giving a normal air instead of cool air and I called the guy. After two days he came and said there was some leakage and he needs to refill gas and charged me 2000/- for it. Since then in every season I had to refill my gas twice and had to pay them 2000/- for each visit as AC gas warranty is only for 30 days. In the 4th year the real problem started and my AC stopped cooling. I called several times and got hold of a so called senior technician from Voltas. Let me remind you each visit cost was 300/-. He came and told me there was some power problem in my house and I need to get it checked. I spent 500/- on electrician to get the power checked but everything was fine and there was no power issue. he then told me that my stabilizer is giving high voltage as it should be 220 but its giving 240. Next day i got a new stabilizer but the problem was still there and it was never fixed. This time I escalated the matter and i had some other technician who came and checked. He told me that my compressor was faulty and it needs to be changed. Since it was in warranty they took my whole unit and charged me transportation cost of 500/-. My AC was in their premises for around 10 days and I had to suffer in summers as there was no alternative given. I got a call that my cooling coil needs to changed . I said Yes and they got it changed by charging me. After 10 days when they got the unit to my place it didn't work and there was same issue. The so called senior technician told me that even my PCB was faulty and it needs to be changed, Having left with no other option I paid for it and got it changed. After 24 hours of running the same issue started and this time with all weird noise and thunder. I called back Voltas again and same issue never got resolved. No one from Voltas ever helped me or even heard me or had sympathy with me coz the amount of money I have spent on getting it repaired I could be easily bought any good brand new AC.

I would never recommend anyone to use Voltas or even try any of their services. They used to be a brand no doubt but now they have a very casual attitude towards their customers and all their service centers are privately owned and they dupe customers and are there to loot their hard earned money.
Rajsingh01

May 24, 2020

Worst Window AC in the market

I bought Voltas Window 1.5 ton AC from Sargam electronics and it worked only 1 season and it was repaired by authorized service center which cost me 6000/- and after that it worked for 2 months only.

This season again it is not working and when i am trying to complaint about the same to same service center guy, he is not responding and service center is also closed.

Last time Voltas technician said there is drain near my house (which is covered) is the reason of failure, however i have Hitachi AC installed at my house as well and it working well never caused any problems to me.

How come you guys are selling these endless money pits and not providing required service to the consumers.

Worst AC used ever.

ac

I bought voltas split ac two months earlier. The technician who installed the ac in such a way that the R-32 gas is leaked and ac doesn't provide proper cooling. Ifilled a complaint in voltas 6 days earlier and technician who arrived for maintance said the gas is leaked and he doesn't have the gas. Another technician which i called was not helping at all and even uaing abusive language.please i want you to take some action against that technician. I filled complaint 6 days earlier and yet my problem is unresolved.
technician mobile no-8210113654
technician name - shivam

adress- gorhna road ,bhojpur

umesh tyagi
adress -gorhna road ara .

ac

technician mobile no-8210113654
technician name - shivam

adress- gorhna road ,bhojpur

umesh tyagi
adress -gorhna road ara .
rohit1374

May 20, 2020

Voltas poor service

Just to inform you that I am just frustrated with your Voltas services. I have registered complains 2 times but didn't get any response from the service center. Every time they said that the executive will visit in the next 24-48 hours but yet hours will increase day by day.
Issue – I have a split AC having a cooling problem and also in my indoor icing problem. My voltas AC is under warranty but still, no one is helping me out. My request Details are as follows.

Request Details - 15-05-2020 01:38 PM / Request No 20051500327
Request Details - 18-05-2020 09:12 AM / Request No 20051800232

Rohit
Jasmeet singh 8750

May 11, 2020

Voltas poor service

I buy voltas window ac for my home dealer ask me if u buy voltas ac you got complete five yrs warranty.
1.First voltas company using third party for installation and service. Like road machine company name unique service one week he take time for installation
2. After 1 service my window ac PCb is not working third party of voltas said its payable item you have to pay then again I email to voltas and few dealer after that he said u give only 500 for visiting charge I said it's ok I will pay 3 week my window ac not work
3. Know again my window ac is not working still third service during lockdown voltas third party person said first u download arogya seto app then I m coming to your home. So big indian company like tata voltas why he hire 3 class party of giving us service
Jasmeet Singh

Jan 4, 2020

Dear Customer (ashukaju09),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Jan 2, 2020

Dear Customer (ashukaju09),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

ashukaju09

Dec 30, 2019

Hi Voltas Team,

I got the below messages from Voltas Service Centre, but i wants to clear that - Technician came and uninstall the split AC as per schedule & taken money 750₹

“SR No 19122712092 is proposed for Cancellation, Reason: Customer Reschedule.“

So, how could i got the above message that i proposed to cancel it & wants to reschedule it. Even I didn’t call to voltas customer care.
It’s clear from the above message that service centre cheated the voltas, so that the amount 750₹ go to in their pocket.
So, i wants to take a proper action against that service centre “Prayas Sales”. Also kindly close my ticket successfully as technician has already uninstalled my Split AC

Nov 29, 2019

Voltad

Dear Mahima,

mahima chawla

Nov 27, 2019

Voltad

I purchased Voltas AC (1.5 ton, 3 star split) on 22nd Aug. Within 2 months the AC has stopped functioning. Have registered a complaint and for last one month i am awaiting and following up with them for changing the part but till date they have not been able to arrange. It's very disappointing. Please help to get a resolution. My contact number is 9810498348

Nov 14, 2019

Worst after sales service

Nov 4, 2019

Worst after sales service

Dear Rohit,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number or registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.