VOLTAS

Consumer complaints and reviews about VOLTAS

May 21, 2021

Dear Customer([email protected]),

May 17, 2021

Dear Customer([email protected]),

Thanks for voicing your concern. We are sharing your concern with our branch team and they will call you within 24hrs and resolve your issues as per govt guideline based on defined zone.

May 11, 2021

AC Purchase date: 5th May 2021
Ticket raised for installation
Installation team asked for higher installation rate than VOLTAS approved installation rate.

Now Area service manager trying to cancel Ticket itself

May 11, 2021

Voltas AC Purchased on 5th May 2021

Ticket raised for installation. Installation team asked for higher rates than VOLTAS approved rates.

Now Area service manager trying to cancel the ticket raised.
PoojaBansal2906

Jul 13, 2020

High Imp escalation : I Paid 8K Due to Wrong AC Diagnosis: Need Refund

Contact Email: [email protected]

it's been more than a month I have reported my concern to voltas over call and social media. Each time, I am getting a follow-up call but my concern is still unresolved so I have to write down this email now.
1. In the month of May, one of your engineers visits my place for my Split AC AMC where at first he declares that everything is fine with my AC except it seems the gas is not enough so first, I have to let the gas-filled and then he will do the AMC for which another engineer visit my place a few days later.
2. The second engineer, who was a technician, intentionally out the existing gas from the outdoor unit and later conclude that my  AC condenser is leaked and it will not let the gas sustained with my AC so before he fills the gas I have to get that changed which will cost me total 8000 INR.
3. At first, I was not convinced with him cause he only focuses on the outdoor unit and rarely check the indoor unit but later I spoke to you (Anuj) and Service center owner(Manoj) and you guys tell me that is the only option I have so, at last, I paid him the 8000 INR in cash, considering this condenser part change will resolve my issue. After changing the condenser he filled the gas and left from my place.
4. After only 4-5 days of the services the AC was not cooling so I called the technician again, he visits my place and again directly jumps to the outdoor unit and tell me that AC is out of gas so he filled the gas again and again left from my place.
5. Now-Again after 5-7 days, the AC was not cooling and I become worried so, I reported this issue to you voltas and you through email. after which the same engineer visit my place and again jump to the outdoor unit and found the AC is again out of gas. He keeps on scratching his head and says I could not see anything wrong with your AC. At this point, I raise a question mark on his investigation and ask him whether he checks the indoor unit properly on the very first day.
6. After this, he started checking the indoor unit and found the leakage point there, he simply welds that point and in a few mins, only that problem gets resolved.
7. Since that day, my AC is cooling as expected without any issues.

That makes me suspect that his first investigation where he said my condenser was faulty was totally wrong. So, I get that old part checked from outside and get to know it was not at all faulty. And the only reason my AC was kept giving cooling problems was all because that he did not resolve the root cause which was indoor unit leakage and instead of this he charged me 8000 INR for something which was not required at all. Are you guys fooling around your customers by cheating them ????

I am highly surprised that voltas are allowing such acts to happen with their customer. Till that day, my complaints are constantly on Twitter, Facebook, customer care calls. By when are You planning to provide me a refund of 8000 INR.

I have waited a lot and now expect a serious and urgent action ASAP.

Waiting for your quick response.
POOJA BANSAL

May 20, 2020

Dear Kailash,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

May 12, 2020

Dear Kailash,

May 7, 2020

Hi Voltas Team,

Please look into the issue, I have raise service request for Split AC Yearly services & some other issue AC cooling not well not cool entire room. As per last visited AC Technician he told me working fine. But I have already told him cooling not well & not cool entire room, then after discussion Visited Technician we will not close the request but after technician visit request closed. Why request closed without resolved the issue.

As per my last year experience Split AC cool very well. But now not perform the well only Split AC front some cooling or Air. So request to you please expedite the issue.

Website request no 20050405531

Kindly resolve the issue asap.

Kailash Sahu

Sep 9, 2019

Ac

Dear Amit,

App1432

Aug 29, 2019

Ac

Worst repair quality and third class part quality supplier

Amit patel

Jul 31, 2019

Dear Sunil,

Jul 3, 2019

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

sunilbhat87

Jul 1, 2019

Hi Voltas Team,

I got serviced my ac from authorized service centre two times in last 60 days at Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad.

First time they told ac's condenser is faulty and they replaced it for Rs 7000.

The AC again started tripping and cooling went to almost zero and they again came and told ac gas is again leaked and took ac again and returned back after 3 days but still ac is not working and again tripping started .

Can you please let me know how to get the same corrected.

Such a bad service from Voltas.

Sunil Bhat

Dear Pooja,

Pooja2126

May 16, 2019

No response in 1.5 month

1.) I have been struggling hard with cooling issue of Voltas Split Inverter 1.5 Ton AC, Model No. .. Since, starting from this summer. This product is under warranty & purchased from Amazon.in against order ID:..... Dt: June 2018 (copy enclosed).

2.) Now, The AC is unable to cool down it's surrounding & the same issue has been addressed several times to M/s G S, voltas Authorized service center which is near to my home. I have been told that one of AC's PCB got faulty, after verification of Voltas representative on DATE. He also committed that the same PCB is not readily available with him & the same will be replaced on arrival of it.

3.) In view of the above, you are requested to resolve this issue as early as possible to maintain VOLTAS brand value which is a TATA product & extension of product warranty as most of the time elapsed on your company representative, who are in denial mode.

Pooja Mehta
Mobile: +918470077460

On Thu, May 16, 2019, 22:12 Magic Property India <[email protected]> wrote:
No response in 1.5 month

Aug 7, 2018

Dear Pritam,

Jul 25, 2018

Dear Pritam,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

prit1032

Jul 24, 2018

Got a broken grill

4 july 2018 i bought a voltas AC 1 ton from a dealer in narela. But i got a broken grill with AC. I complaint to the dealer about the grill then he said made a complaint to the voltas company. I made a complaint to the company on same date. Two boys came at my home and they took photos of the broken grill and took my bill receipt copy. They told tat your grill ill replace after 2-3 days but no one came no phone calls. Still I m waiting for the replacement. Please solve my problem or give suggestion how can i get replaced grill.
My no 7210619667

Jul 13, 2018

Dear Vipin,

Jun 28, 2018

Dear Vipin,

We had already escalated your concern through Twitter. So, we would like request you please allow us some time to get back to you.

Advocatevioin3008

Jun 25, 2018

Split ac

I had purchased inverter 184V MODEL PATHETIC SERVICE FROM VOLTAS and AC is not working properly... It's not giving cooling.. worst than a normal cooler..
Voltas use slogan #JAISA INDIA KA DIL WAISA INDIA KA AC #. VOLTAS PLS DON'T USE this tag line India Ka Dil bhot Acha h...your services and assistance is poor.

Advocate Vipin Sagar

Dear Prasad,

Jun 6, 2018

Air-conditioner

Dear Prasad,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.