VOLTAS

Consumer complaints and reviews about VOLTAS

Mar 9, 2019

Dear Customer(Parikshitrod),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Feb 18, 2019

Dear Customer(Parikshitrod),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Parikshitrod

Feb 14, 2019

Volta's AC

My complaint number. is 19021107351dated 11 the Feb 2019 which is still not closed my Volta's.
Number of times Im trying to call service center as well as ASM but they even don't know how to talk with a customer .
Not expecting such kind of service from Volta's.

Jul 6, 2018

Dear Rajivanand,

Hope your concern has been resolved as per your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

May 15, 2018

Dear Customer(Pravesh83),

May 7, 2018

Dear Customer(Pravesh83),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

May 3, 2018

Dear RAJIV ANAND,

We have re-escalated this case. We will connect with you and update you regarding the same.

Apr 28, 2018

Have a nice day.

Pravesh83

Apr 26, 2018

Service

I purchase the window AC in may 2017 in Rajasthan but due to Transfer i shifted to lingsugur i lodged a complaint regarding service on march 2018 but till date no one has came even i called many times to your toll free number they always says that your issue will be resolved in 48 hour, is that good, due to this i m suffering

Apr 25, 2018

Dear RAJIV ANAND,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

RAJIVANAND

Apr 25, 2018

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I BOUGHT ONE WINDOW AIR CONDITIONER IN 2016 AND DURING 2016-2017, GAS LEAKAGE PROBLEM WAS REPORTED TO COMPANY TWICE AND RECTIFIED. I AM SURPRISED & SHOCKED TO KNOW THE FAILURE OF ITS COMPRESSOR RECENTLY SINCE IT HAS BEEN USED FOR ONLY ONE SEASON, THE QUALITY OF ENTIRE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBSTANDARD.

THE COMPLAINT REQUEST NO. IS - 1804229027 DTD. 22/04/2018

THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS ADVISED TO CHANGE THE MAIN BOARD AND NEW COMPRESSOR AND NEW GAS FILLING AND ASKING US TO PAY FOR MAIN BOARD AND GAS REFILLING CHARGES OF ABOUT RS.3500/- IT IS VERY SAD THAT FOR COMPRESSOR FAILURE (WHICH IS UNDER GUARANTEE) WE HAVE TO BEAR ALL THESE CHARGES FOR NO FAULT OF US.

YOU ARE HUMBLY REQUESTED TO FORWARD THE NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CONCERNED PEOPLE TO RECTIFY THIS AS FREE OF CHARGE AND IF POSSIBLE KINDLY CHANGE/REPLACE THIS AIR CONDITIONER WITH NEW ONE.

REGARDS

Dear Tarlok Singh,

u409886

Sep 20, 2017

Product change

This mail is in reference to the complaint about AC which I want register with you. I had bought a Voltas Inverter A.C from croma Janak Puri, New delhi on 30-06-2017 whose model number 1.50T Voltas EU 183V MY. After 10-15 days, It was making too many noise. I registered complaint 3-4 times on customer care . Engineer was saying A.C panel is making noise. He filled a cover of notebook in A.C and said everything is ok now. But I said, I am not agree with you and I want change my product. Then, They had agreed to change the panel but they didn't give me any job sheet . They were saying, don't phone to customer care number. we will replace the panel. Sir, I had bought a new A.C I can call any time on customer care number because it's my right . I am not satisfy with your product so that why I want to change my product as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
Tarlok Singh.
Contact no.9210473534, 8586923534.

Sep 19, 2017

Dear Imran,

er.imran

Sep 16, 2017

water leakage from inside cabinet of split ac

complain number 17072511294. i faced water leakage problem from 2 weeks but no body entertain me. i have amc also. i called up
5 6 times but no body take it serious.

Jun 16, 2017

Voltas split AC won't turn off

Recently we have encountered a complaint that our Voltas split 1.5,Tonne AC doest not turn off after we switch power off by remote. Since there is no manual button for turning off the machine. How can we do so. It runs throughout the night consuming unnecessary electricity .
Please help urgently

Vineet

Jun 13, 2017

Dear Sankumth,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Jun 5, 2017

Dear Sankumth,

Sankumth

Jun 3, 2017

Water leaking

Water leaking from voltas winfow ac

May 8, 2017

AC not installed

Dear Lavanya Goel,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

lavanya goel

May 7, 2017

AC not installed

Well to start, its been close to three months that voltas is not able to install an AC properly(heights of product failure and services).
Ac once got replaced and is in open condition cannot be used, grill open as the service person is not able install the same.
Everyone blames each other in the process. I am continously calling the the brach service head Mr.Ashok, Mr.Bhavesh and the electronic desire the dealer person, their service centre person, but all are either too busy to clear this problem up.

everyone gives the affirmity that the yes it will be done today but the still waiting for that day.
Please consider this as warning that take this ac back as i dont want to use this ac anymore and compensate for the problem that has been caused.

Complaint no.-17041116175

You guys have built a very poor team to attend the complaints, your just fooling customer. After this kind of experience you can not retain a customer. He will go to other brand and will prefer paying more for service atleast installation.
This is the heights that a company is not able to install an AC properly.

Lavanya Goel.

Apr 20, 2017

Window ac E2 error

Dear Customer (krip),

krip

Apr 19, 2017

Window ac E2 error

I have complained on 16 april 2017 about my window ac which is having some technical problem and by today i have not received any call or visit from voltas engineer and i am still waiting and i have called thrice after this but still no response,such a bad service i was not expecting.Please send your engineer as soon as possible to rectify my issue.

Breakdown request no is 17041619913.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...