VTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about VTU

suryakiranj

Jun 3, 2021

University Seat Number is not available or Invalid..!

I entered my USN to check 3rd and 4th sem results but getting this error "University Seat Number is not available or Invalid..!".
I took maths backlogs and waiting for my results. Please help.

Divya Manu

Apr 26, 2021

Cancel Offline Exams

Since the state is experiencing tough times in pandemic, kindly cancel exams or conduct external through online mode.
Students are our future generation, their lives are very important. Do consider this request and Cancel Offline exams.
Voice of all vtu students.
vijaykrishnaa614

Mar 19, 2021

VTU — Consolidated statement of Marks Card not received

I have paid the money for consolidated statement of marks card which is about 1000rs. I have sent a mail to [email protected] with the attachment of fees paid(1000rs), application of issue of consolidated statement of marks card and scanned copy of all 8 semesters on 24-1-2021. Still I have not yet received my consolidated statement of marks card. Why? My USN no: 1tj12cs104. Please VTU go through this and resolve the issue ASAP.

VTU — Consolidated statement of Marks Card not received

VTU student

Mar 10, 2021

cancel of lab exam

A lot has been made to do by us, by VTU, no slacks in assignments , no compromising on IA, apart from the very little stipulated time that we have been allotted to study for, they want every assignments , records, labs, classes held and taken into account.
tell me frankly..it's a teachers job to teach us, BUT IT'S THE STUDENTS JOB TO STUDY-WORKHARD-PASS , the teachers took their own sweet time to complete, our maths teacher never taught us MODULE5, and now from the horrendous-inhumane timetable framed by our VTU, where we have only a day's gap between each exam...this timetable was announced close to a week before our exam commences, such a unprofessional way of handling students, its students life they are playing with.
i certainly cannot plead to cancel SEM exam...cause vtu needs our EXAM MONEY, but for the sake of humanity cancel lab exams at least...because we honestly have never had time to prepare...and dont have courage at this point of time as we are preparing for our SEM, kindly understand the plight of VTU students, its high time u look into this matter, already students have committed suicide, may this university not be famous for such negative deeds.
KINDLY LISTEN TO US STUDENTS WHO ARE IN NEED OF SEVERE HELP. please cancel our lab exams atleast
Vishwath M S

Feb 11, 2020

Illega collecting of fine

I'm studying in

RAJEEV INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY , HASSAN.

In this college, Principal collecting a illegal money as fine...

Illega collecting of fine

Oct 21, 2019

The class mentioned on pdc is wrong

I have secured first class but on my pdc it is printed as second class. So please check and revert back to my mail [email protected] and my USN is 1BY16CS409

Oct 21, 2019

Class mentioned in PDC is wrong

The class mentioned in my pdc is wrong. I have secured "first class i,e.62%" but the class printed on my pdc is second class. So please check and revert me back to [email protected] and my USN is 1BY16CS409

The class mentioned in PDC is wrong

I have received my PDC but class printed is wrong. As per vtu the consideration of marks is of last 4 semesters and as per that I have secured "first class i,e. 62%" but the class printed in my PDC is "second class". So please check the issue and revert back to my mail [email protected] and my USN is 1BY16CS409
Solutionboy

Aug 29, 2019

Year back system

Please remove year back system for 2015cbcs scheme.. Due to casual correction of papers..students are suffering a lot
Priya mp

Jul 29, 2019

Refund of money to vtu by mistake

I was supposed to pay my acaedamic year fees. By mistake I paid it to vtu through payumoney. I called them several is times and mailed but no reply. I'm not so reach to leave the paid money

Refund of  money to vtu by mistake

Pradeep38

May 20, 2019

Retaining of original marks card of SSLC and Diploma

I am Pradeep D I was joined to A.P.S college of engineering college through CET diploma lateral entry in academic year of 2013-14 I had paid first year fees and I attended the class also due to some financial and personal problems I discontinued the course but 20/05/2019 on this date when gone to my college and asked for original marks card of SSLC and Diploma submitted they are asking me to pay remaining fees of remaining 2 years as per the circular dated on 28/12/2018 Honarable High court decision was made any of the educational institution can't ask for the Fees to return the original documents but in A.P.S college of engineering they are asking for the remaining year fees kindly check my request and do the needful

Retaining of original marks card of SSLC and Diploma

Ternar

Apr 23, 2019

Reval marks

With due respect sir/ma'am,
I think my answer sheet wasn't checked properly. I gave it for Reval and I think I should have passed in that particular..I tried for challenge but..challenge Reval has been removed..becoz of that particular subject got YB again... Our cllge isn't taking any class we studied by ourself. What I am trying to say is that if challenge Reval has been removed then why don't remove YB for this time..its my humble request..thank you..
Chidanandsank

Apr 17, 2019

Zero response

It's been times since I'm trying to contact vishweshrraih technological university regional office Bangalore and the main office belagum via phone through their numbers alloted.But during the working hours itslef none of the calls are being received to help out students .Almost 20 attempts have been made and yet the system of responding to students through telephone must get strengthened so that we are directly in touch about our queries with the university head offices both regional and main office
Bayisvk

Feb 2, 2019

The class mentioned in PDC is wrong

I’m Muhammed Bayis USN:1PE16MBA26 have completed MBA from PES Institute of Technology Bangalore. I have applied and received PDC. But the class mentioned is Second class is wrong. Actually i have scored 5.5 in first sem, 6.13 in second sem, 7.4 in third sem and 6.8 in final sem. So i think it’ll be First class. So please check and revert back with the response in my Email: [email protected] or my Number +91-7907550274
sambramraam

Feb 1, 2019

changing of rules in between the academic year

Dear sir/madam,
You have changed the rules and regulations for b. Arch students on 28-01-2019 because of that rules some students getting affected by this and they are getting year back so please Don't change rules and regulations in between the academic year please give the old regulations for this year.
Sowjanya Sri Sai

Jan 21, 2019

exit scheme money not refunded inspite of qualification after announcement of results

This is Sowjanya Sri Sai. I completed my biomedical engineering at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Bangalore. I passed the course 6 months back, however as my results were on due during the beginning of my 7th semester, I registered under the exit scheme i.e. by paying Rs.2500. However once my results were out, I was qualified to attend the semester and i no longer belonged to the exit scheme. Its been almost a year and half, but i have received neither the excess amount paid nor the fee. I enquired in college, but they blame VTU for not returning the money. Please help me with the refund

Skss1992

Sep 24, 2018

Revaluation

Hello sir/madam. I am also failure student of VTU not because I have not studied just because my paper evaluation was wrong. I took the Xerox of my copy and went to college for recheck. Their professors told me 15 marks are going to be increased but there is not criteria to challenge reval for 2010scheme.due to mistake of VTU students have to suffer.this is the last chance. Don't know who will help.vtu is ruining the name of visveswarya's sir name.....
Jogi Pavan

Aug 18, 2018

Not evaluating paper properly

Plz evaluate the paper properly.For one paper ur charging reval fees as 3k.You are just making money but no proper education, don t spoil students life,this is my humble request. If once or twice fail comes it K bit now also showing the same fail marks.Please don t do the education as business, there will be the dream for students.Registrar plz take strict action on these things
Varshaan Sharma

Feb 23, 2018

Very bad valuation

Hi this is Amarnath from bangalore
My wife's having just maths 4 as critical subject just due to bad valuation scheme by vtu she is not able to get her degree great work VTU instead of shaping students future you guys are working as a good roadblock.
Just because she is having low internal marks I.e 7 she is not able to clear her degree. I also want to know what VTU has done to support these students in below 15 bracket. If nothing has been done then what is the use of VTU. I think they should rethink their policies towards students.

USN- 1SG13IS400
maths 4 - internals 7 and currently in one time exit scheme.
Am sure she will have great future if university supports

We have spent lot of money on this guys please don't take students future for granted.

Just asking for support for your own students.
Amarnath S Gauravarjanam
Akhi raj

Dec 14, 2017

Result showing absent

Sir my usn is 1st13cs007... I gave my first year subject exam of Basic Electronics (14eln25) in june/july 2017 examinations..i have all the proofs that i have attended the exam.. but still now i have not got my result..and now i am not eligible for higher semester exams...from last 2 months i am suffering a lot because of this problem..Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible as its a mental stress for me from last 2-3 months that i am not able to bear now.. please help me now and look this matter plzz sir.. now my exams are about to start and i am not eligible because of university mistake..plzz reply as soon as possible or I would have to go Legal..!!!
ajayin99

Nov 3, 2017

Delay in announcing Mtech project result

Hi this is Ajay, Completed Mtech in CAMS in Government Engineering College Hassan, Karnataka. My USN number is 5ZH14MCS01. On may 2017 successfully submitted my project thesis seminar, but till now my project result is not announced. Because of this Iam unable to apply for job, from 8months im sitting without job, please resolve this issue and as soon as possible announce the result.
Suman Yc

Nov 2, 2017

10th & 12th marks card withheld

This is Darshan Y S from Chickmagaluru. I joined Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology in the year of 2016 in Bangalore through CET.
My USN no: 1RG16CS026. I couldn't able to continue my college from second year due to health and finaciacal reasons
When I went to college to ask my marks card back they refused to give it back and asked to pay three year college fee whoch comes around 2 lakh
according to the rule of the vtu. i dont have that much money as we come from agriculture background.Moreover i have taken the bank loan for my education.
i thought of joining the bsc in my native.But college managemet is not ready to give marks card.My question is dose vtu has such rule that we have to pay whole fees and get back our own marks card. Please help me out in this regard
my mail id [email protected]
Ashish Varyani

Oct 23, 2017

Valuation in vtu is worst

They didn't check my 16 marks question in one subject..
In another subject they didn't check my 8 marks question in another 8 marks question which is full correct they gave only 2 or 3 marks and in other questions also which is full correct they gave only 1 or 2 marks
i think they didn't even check my answersheet
please help!!
Sritan

Sep 23, 2017

Vtu campus app

The vtu campus application is displaying a screen where it's telling that it's been hacked? Is that true?????

Vtu campus app

Avin gowda

Sep 13, 2017

Not getting my result

I'm Avin studying BE 5thsem while mine 1st yr and 3rd sem results are not appiring on website when my entered my usn 4ai14me012 it shows invalid usn who will correct this