VTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about VTU

suryakiranj

Jun 3, 2021

USN number not valid error

I'm getting "University Seat Number is not available or Invalid..!" error eventough after entering proper USN. Please help me out. I wrote my maths backlog exams and waiting for my results.

Bibekanad Mandal

Mar 23, 2021

Result invailed

University Seat Number is not available or Invalid..!

if i enter usn number it is showing like this but it is showing only 2nd sem usn 1EW18CV016.english(18EGH28).
pls Help!!

Nov 4, 2020

University Seat Number is not available or Invalid..!

if i enter usn number it is showing like this but it is showing only 3rd sem results 1jt16ec024
Akhil_rajr

Oct 30, 2019

My8the sem results not displaying

My 8th sem results not displaying i tried a lot of times no response .my USN 1ri12me005 .kindly do the needfull
Prajwalyuva

Oct 11, 2019

It says invalid usn

My result is not showing
I was putted for revaluation. Results are announced today but when i entered usn it says invalid usn

My usn 4NN17CS406
SUBJECT CLOUD COMPUTING
CODE 15CS656
Prajwalyuva

Oct 11, 2019

It says invalid usn

I was paid fees for revaluation 5th sem vtu subject
Cloud computing 15CS565
But when i entered usn it says invalid usn
My usn is 4NN17CS406
Sanu Joseph

Sep 15, 2019

I wrote the exam but I got ABSENT result

Sir, My name is Sanu Joseph.I am an MTech CSE student of M S Engineering College,Banglore.I have a backlog Machine learning Techniques (14scs41) .I wrote the supplementary exam on May 2019.On September 14,2019 I got the result.But when I checked the result I got "ABSENT RESULT" and I got Zero mark for that paper.So what should I do to get the result.My USN number is 1me13scs11.
Srinivas chhhhhhh

Sep 5, 2019

Not to consider CPH as credit one to eligibility

Sir IAM the student studying under vtu ...don't put CPH subject as credit subjects .. many students don't that' this credit form this year even collages are not informing to students...this is serious issues going on write now ...more than 75 students facing the problem to eligibility in our collage who's having 4 backlogs and 5 one is CPH .....! Plz do help seak of students life
Even they didn't inform to students while taking classes....this is rediculiesss ...not only in our collage many collages are facing the same situation.
.plz do help for this one sem ... students have waste one year for for this unknown issue .... Plz do something sir
sandesh_s

Jul 13, 2019

Result not displayed

The 7th sem results are not displayed. "USN not available" is displayed instead of the result. Kindly help.

USN - 1RE14EC426
Chandrashekar chari

May 27, 2019

Fee refund of Sahana C from HKBK college of engineering, Bangalore.

As per HKBK councellor discussion. We were asked by counselor to book seat paying 25000. Counselor said if your daughter get merit in CET this will be considered as Merit seat or shall return if not merit. Online transaction was made without any signature or agreement with college. Fee receipt was mentioned tuition fee for said payment.
My daughter secured 1st class with 62.5% in PUC (pcmc) and had hope to get rank above 80K rank(not sure) before CET results.
As my daughter does not qualify for merit CET seat when approached HKBK college. They said will consider only management seat and not merit. So we requested to pay back as discused while counselling. However HKBK manager and VP are not returning any amount and made us run around for 3 weeks and denied paying back 25000/-.

Transaction of Rs 25000/- was made via Kotak Mahindra Payment Gateway vide Ref No. 0080694706 Dated Apr 10th 2019

We request you to kindly take action with HKBK college of engineering and help us.

What ever said above are true

Chandrakala Chari
Somu reddy

May 5, 2019

About dipmat301 and 401

I am a diploma student and cleared all my subjects in engineering 2018 passedout. No matter how many times I write MATDIP 301 and MATDIP401 vtu is not clearing my paper, this is so annoying. Because of these subject I am not able to get my 8th sem markds card and Degree certificate.
I cleared interview in so many good companies, Because of Degree certificate no company is issuing me offer letter. Please do something about this. MATDIP is ruining so many diploma students life

About dipmat301 and 401

Rohitanshu Raj

Apr 13, 2019

One time exit scheme eligible student's

I registered to one time exit scheme in 2017 and completed my 7th and 8th sem classes and all internal works by June 2018 . But i wasn't able to write my 7th and 8th semester paper's because i had one critical paper backlog which i failed to clear in june 2018 externals . But in December - January 2018/19 exams i cleared my critical paper backlog.
So now i am eligible to write my 7th nd 8th sem external paper's , but there is no update as when we have to write exams . We.should be given the opportunity to write the exams . Rather than to wait and waste our year's . I don't understand then why they have implemented otes if they are doing the same thing of wasting students years .
Crash course was implemented because of university mistakes in 2016. They took the exams for the crash course students in a week . It was different from the normal semester exam and students had to write the exams continuously . Because of the mistakes from the university student's are suffering , there career is getting destroyed . No company ever take students with gap years and vtu is providing like many gap year's to student . Please do something for students apart from making money . Because this generation is for youth and if your not helping them in building their career then you are only responsible for making them a bad people . Education should never be considered as a business .
Sabah Zulfequar

Apr 10, 2019

Fee refund of Sanobar Zulfequar from HKBK college of engineering, Bangalore.

With all due respect I Sabah Zulfequar would like to bring this case to your attention that my younger sister -Sanobar Zulfequar took admission in *HKBK college of engineering, Banglore* affiliated through Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) in the session 2018-19 in Bachelor of Engineering (BE- CS; student id-180064), but her admission to HKBk was withdrawn within a month on account of some medical emergency.
With respect to the above stated , my parents and I have filed several requests to the administration and authorities of HKBK college of engineering including Vice President - Mr Rabeez Abeed and principal Dr. Muzammil for the refund of fee amount (of rupees 1 lac 70 thousand tuition fees and 40 thousand hostel fees).
We have tried all possible means through email, phone calls, in person visit, official documented letters but all in vain. We are being delayed & fooled .
Hence, i request you to kindly take into consideration this matter immediately and help us with this as this is against the rules and law.

Would be highly obliged for your kind act.
Thanks and regards.
-Sabah Zulfequar (sister)
-Nahid Asim (mother)
-Zulfequar Ahmad ( father)
akshayacchi

Mar 5, 2019

markscard

The Markscard which provided has so many issues like cgpa and sgpa wrong with the passing subjected addeded to the other sem not for the current semeste. this impacts badly on student carrier. Please look into the issue and reissue the markscard with correct format.
Kolkars

Dec 13, 2018

Updated results of withheld subjects

The results are not updated with withheld results.And previous semesters markscards are not available.( Even on results websites)
Sagarika Suresh

Aug 14, 2018

Transcript and marks card issuance for final year students

Dear sir/madam ,

I am student studying under VTU(vishweshwaraya institute of technology). I am writing this letter to bring to your notice about the issues and devastating impacts that the new CBCS scheme under VTU has caused to its students . Despite several calls and concerns from a majority of the students , the board has not issued our marks card and transcripts for final year students , as most of us need them to apply to higher education and jobs . PLEASE PLEASE HELP US . They fail to even update us about the status of them processing these marks sheets and transcripts . They aren’t even receiving calls from us and just disprove the entire matter at hand . We are desperate and in need of help.
Mohammed Thaha

Jul 28, 2018

original markscard of 2015 batch of previous semester are not provided due to which students doesn't getting scholarship

Till now the previous year ( 3&4 semester 2015 batch ) marks cards are not available in the college .Because vtu not provided to the college. Many of students not getting the scholarship due to the absence of original mark's card . Please provide original mark's card's as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Mohammed Thaha

Jul 28, 2018

Till now the previous year (3&4 semester 2015 batch) marks cards are not available in the college because vtu not provided .Because of this many students does not getting scholarship. Please provide as soon as possible.
Yashaswini P

Mar 30, 2018

Not received Convocation certificate

I am Yashaswini P, Studied BE in computer science, 2006 batch in M S Engineering college, Bangalore (USN : 1ME02CS032). Due to address change issue i dint get my convocation letter when applied back in 2006. Last month i.e. Feb 12th 2018 i again applied for my Convocation letter with the DD (number : 337256) , Application form, copy of all passed marks card and a letter with all the details. Its been more than a month and i haven't got the convocation certificate.
I have tried calling phone number 08312498139 and no one picks the call. If i try any other number, everyone asks to call the above phone number, which doesn't respond.
Last week i.e. March 23rd 2018 i sent them a mail regarding the same and no response yet.
I am in need of my Convocation certificate urgently. Kindly help
Kanhaiya Pandey

Mar 25, 2018

Revaluation of answer script

Please evaluate my answer sheet once again. Even after writing so much how can any one fail. I got 27 marks and it's a critical subject please do recheck my booklet I know I can pass. If I passed I can sit for the one time exit scheme else I will loose my one year.my USN is 1db14cs076. Please do let me know if anything possible for revaluation of my answer script once again my mail id is

Raghavendra B R

Mar 6, 2018

Results not uploaded

Dear sir / madam the VTU people are not taken any responsibility of the results, we were written the MBA final year exam in December it's already 3 months over but still we didn't get the results and you people are playing with students career, please release the result and kindly close your all institutes it is the humble request by all the students. If you can't release the results earlier why you people are giving exams so much early?? If the students who are planning to start their career using this MBA marks card or In case some students fails in the semester he/she should prepare for the next exams, for that purpose also the results are very important. Can't you understand the situation of the students?? Is the VTU giving free education?? Is this university is a charitable trust?? No. Every single student paying minimum of 1 lack rupees, and not every students of VTU are rich, their parents paying the money for their children future not for the people who working there. Shame on you people.. If we pay the exam fees or course fee late do you accept the payment?? yes. of-course you accept that too with penalty, but you are not giving the results because there is no penalty for this. Release the results as soon as possible otherwise we will go to the higher authority.
Monish_R_H

Feb 20, 2018

USN is coming as not available/Invalid

I got my results yesterday, my USN is 1SJ15IS054, It says Usn not available/Invalid. Please help.

USN is coming as not available/Invalid

Mohd Tameem

Oct 22, 2017

Failed by 4 marks getting year back vtu should help for this problem

I have failed in mecahnical paper by just 4 marks and i am losing a year .....please do something that i should not waste my year for the sake of 4 marks i have got 24 marks in machanical 1sr year ......... I am requsting to do samething that i should not waste my one year and i can be able to contioue this year please please do something sir please
Mohd Tameem

Oct 22, 2017

Vtu should help for like this issues

Fail by 4 marks in mechanical paper 1st year and losing eligibility for only 4 marks ........ can vtu do anything for this issue???..... I am losing one year for 4 marks and in revalaluation also i didn't get the marks........
Plz vtu don't waste mai one year for only 4 marks
Bhagheerathi2001

Oct 14, 2017

PG revaluation fees is 3000/- for each subject

The revaluation fee amount for each subject is 3000/- which is very expensive.

Request you to look into issue.