Water

Consumer complaints and reviews about Water

paras44

Oct 26, 2018

No Water Supply Available

I live in WZ-1179/3 Nangal Raya, New Delhi-110046, no provided water supply in our area and we are facing lots of problem.

People cannot get water of their needs.

Therefore I request the concerning authorities to look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps for solving the problem. So the water supply may kindly be made daily in our locality. People may get rid of the problem of no water supply.

Paras
paras44

Oct 26, 2018

No Water Supplt Available

I live in wz-1179/3 Nangal Raya, New Delhi, no provided water supply in our area and we are facing lots of problem.

Paras
manorgoyal

Jul 10, 2018

No water supply Available

The Administrator
Municipal Corporation of Rajasthan

Subject – Non-supply of water

I live in K.No.208 Gujrawas, Banar, Jodhpur Rajasthan, no provided water supply in our area and we are facing lots of problem.

Yours

Manohar Singh Goyal
jainsaurabh103

May 29, 2018

Non-supply of water from last one month

The Administrator
Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Subject – Non-supply of water

I live in Vijay Park Maujpur Gali no. 1, Near Holi Chowk, water supply in our area is very poor and we are facing lots of problem because of this from last one month.

People cannot get water to fulfill their needs. Because of this people have to fetch water from a long distance. They spend a lot of time in bringing water. This affects in their daily work. The time which they have to spend on their necessary work has to spend on bringing water.

Therefore I request the concerning authorities to look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps for solving the problem. So the water supply may kindly be made daily in our locality. People may get rid of the problem of poor water supply.

Yours

Saurabh Jain
samkazi

May 21, 2018

alternate day water supply with shortfall and bad water in old panvel

Respect Sir,
I residence of old panvel is facing water problem in our area. Black water with water short fall is there. Alternate day water comes but sometimes it more than 2 days which causes a problem.
I am fed of this, some time goes to office without taking bath and using spray.
The so called mahanagar palika is least bothered. They say these are ache din promised by our highly respected PM. They tell us go any where and complain nobody will help you.
Kindly do the needful.
Salim
Yogesh7066

Apr 23, 2018

Water supply problem

For the past few days there is no proper water supply in sapotra area dist-karauli. Its almost 5 days now. Last night there was little pressure for water and due to this the water tank was not filled. Please look into this matter on urgent basis. Thank you.

Contect me -9785357066
msdumbo92

Mar 27, 2018

no proper water supply

For the past few days there is no proper water supply in navelim colmorod area. Its almost 5 days now. Last night there was little pressure for water and due to this the water tank was not filled. Please look into this matter on urgent basis. Thank you.
Contact me. 9860963346/9588446093
odbhaskaran

Feb 14, 2018

Water leakage

Sir, While coming from Mahalaxmi Layout Metro station towards Nandi layout BMTC bus stop when turning left to reach the bus stop I noticed water leakage on the road.

Please check.

Bhaskaran
Advocate
Surya sekhar

Dec 13, 2017

Water not coming in my area

My name is jayarao I am living in guntur maddiralacolony sir after 5days water problem in my area,
Sir water problem ravadam valla memu school lo punishment maku giving sir my school dress is not washed because water problem in my area sir please sir give water to my area please......😭😭😭😭😭😢😢
Kunal1234567

Aug 15, 2017

Water

I many times complaint on the complain number of MCG but their is no response from 1 month. I also want to require the complaint number of my complain they do not provide me a complain number for further preference. Gurgaon is a big city their water is like to mix a sever pipeline with a water pipeline . Many times I complain but no response from their side. This problem is about 3 months. I try my best
But any person have the better option to how to hear the top level management about this . Please tell me
And the MCG please help .
Mobile no. 7011614075

Jun 28, 2017

Water supply

Water problem
The Officer in Charge,
Water work Department
Municipality Corporation

It is to bring to your notice that our locality has been suffering the problem of acute water shortage for last 15 days. Water supply has been extremely poor on day to day basis making our lives miserable. Quite often, water supply is so scanty that it is not sufficient for day to day use such as cooking, washing etc. Sometimes water is supplied for only for half an hour and sometimes we have to wait the whole day for water. But it is very poor dribble that we get from the tap.

I therefore, on behalf of our locality request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to restore proper supply of water on regular basis.
The area in which the problem facing is
Hardev Nagar village jharodha Mahara
Anosh kopuri

May 30, 2017

Water problem

The Officer in Charge,
Water work Department
Andhra Pradesh Municipality Corporation

It is to bring to your notice that our locality has been suffering the problem of acute water shortage for last 6 months. Water supply has been extremely poor on day to day basis making our lives miserable. Quite often, water supply is so scanty that it is not sufficient for day to day use such as cooking, washing etc. Sometimes water is supplied for only for half an hour and sometimes we have to wait the whole day for water. But it is very poor dribble that we get from the tap.

The area in which the problem facing is

East harijanawada
Chittapur
Chatrai
Krishna
Andhra Pradesh 521213

All the members of our locality will be grateful if you will take immediate action to solve this matter soon.

Sincerely yours,
On behalf of chittapur
K.kiran kumar
Akshat Rolia

May 19, 2017

Water cutting

Sir I am vinod Shah for last 10 days the water line is not repair very problem is there because of water
Address- Room no 8 Gaushala lane , Gaushala chawl no 1 ,malad (E) Mumbai 400097
So please repair the water line
Prabir Kumar Guha

Borough-XII
Kolkata

SUB:- INCONVINIENCIES OF WATER SUPPLY AT NAYABAD NABODIT LANE

Dear Concern,
This is regarding the water supply of area under Mukundapur –Nayabad. It was observing from couple of week water supply of that particular area i.e Nayabad Nabodit lane 2, 2/1, 2/2/1 was going slow and after that from 01.05.2017. it has been totally stop.
So many times we have launched the complaint but case not resolved yet and it is going over of our tolerance level. We also reported to our councilor (Mrs. Ananya Banerjee), they tried hard at their extend possible but situations has not been changed. Now we came under your phenomenon. Most effected premises area are mentioned below:-

1. Premises No:- 1324
2. Premises No:- 598

It is our humble request to you please, resolve this matter as soon as possible. If it is not so as earliest it may be a fetal problem for us due to scorching heat of weather and 7 to 8 families are continuously effected on that.

-Regards,
Prabir kr. Guha.
ssandesh85

Apr 20, 2017

NO WATER LAST 12-15 HRS

My self sandesh shirke residence in Gokul nagar, kandivli east, Mumbai - 400101, there is no water from last 12-15 hrs from 19.04.17 to till date . may I request you please resolve this problem. our whole area of gokul nagar suffering this problem. please do as earliest.

thanks
Sandesh shirke
Jasmeetsingh241083

Apr 15, 2017

No water supply

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are staying at 1870/14 3rd floor, govind puri extension and facing lots of problems due to less water supply.
Our house and floorr is last from the side we get water, once the motor gets ON of people staying before our place the water supply doesn't reach till our house.
We have given lots of complaints on 1916 however there has not been even a sigle action taken against it.
I have spoken to ZE of area as well however he says we cant do anything.
We are paying extra to buy water from other places however this ia not the solution, everyone is getting water however in summers average water supply at our house is just 5-7 mins/day.
Would request you to please help us in getting this resolved.

Rgds,
Jasmeet Singh
bsvani

Mar 9, 2017

DRINKING WATER SUPPLY

Hi, Sir we are the public of 14th ward chejarla lakshmana chari street, we all are paying water tax&house tax properly. But we are not getting a DROP OF MUNCIPAL WATER long back 1 year. We are given complaints so many times to the officials,but there is no result. So kindly pursue our problem as early as soon as possible. Thanking you sir. C L N ACHARI STREET, ONGOLE, PRAKASAM DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH. B.S.VANI.
Imranbaxi

Feb 7, 2017

Water supply low

Dear surat Municipal team,

Please kindly help me out long time we facing water supply problem here in mugliara in central zone near municipal corporation . Please kindly check house no 1878 / Opp AL amaan building mugliara main road Surat ..We are face long time low supply fouse dnt not no but low water supply not coming .. Please check solved the problem what ever problem is we thankfully to Surat municipal corporation

Imran baxi
Rajarajput1990

Jan 27, 2017

Dirty water

I am travelling in Gareebrath right now. It connects saharsa with amritsar and runs every alternate day. I came back to India after 5 years and its very surprising for me that this train has become worst in past 5 years. When it was newly launched it was clean and very good service was provided. I would like to pull your attention towards few of the facts which might help others passengers in travel -
1. All bed sheets are used. Attendent misbehaves if you ask something about these used sheets. I am traveling in G4 wagon, gareebrath express saharsa to new delhi (date: 27 Jan,2017) Another interesting thing is that if you ask about napkins which they normally provide with these sheets, they will be like what are napkins ? We dont provide that. Same thing they sell it to other consumers for use at higher cost.
2. Water : They refilled the water in train at saharsa station which is good, but they filled it with red water. It was full of soil and it can't be used.
3. Cleanness: same train travels back from saharsa which comes from amritsar, so passengers who boards train at saharsa faces this problem. Train is already full of dirt because it came from amritsar and now same train has to go back to amritsar from saharsa. From cleaning perspective I would say those beggars are performing best job who just swipes everything out and they beg for money after that.

I hope these complaints will be noted and would help future passengers traveling in this train.

Jai hind
muhuri

Jan 17, 2017

non availability of water supply at home

Dear Sir/mam,
This is to bring in your notice if nay body even has time to help us INDIAN CITIZEN that we are facing a huge problem of water supply in our area and because of this life has become extremely difficult more over spending more than Rs 2000/- per week to get water to fill our minimum requirement of five members in our family .i am staying at Santoshpur (Jadavpur ) near Santoshpur lake we are deprived of basic needs like water hence request you to look into this problem and take corrective measures urgently .

Anticipating your Response URGENTLY.

Arnab Muhuri
2/1, Chanchal Sarani,Kol-75
Ph no :-907662434.
sharma sanjana

Nov 30, 2016

no water supply from last 5 days

respected sir/mam

here we are having problem regading water supply from last 5 days. Its very serious concern for us as you may understand having no water at home from last 5 days. Hope there might be taken proper action towards this reason.One thing more its seems too inconvenient that without making any announcement how could civilian faces such problem.
SunnyInTrouble

Nov 12, 2016

पानी की कम सप्लाई

महोदय,

आपसे निवेदन है की इस बात पर जरूर ध्यान दें यहां बहुत संकट है पानी का क्योंकि यहां जिसके हाथों में पानी खोलने का ठेका दिया है वो हमें 15 दिन में एक बार पानी देते हैं चलो मान लेते हैं की 15 दिन में दे रहा है ठीक है पर पानी इतना तो देना चाहिए ना जो अगले 15 दिन तक चल सके बस 1 घण्टा 30 मिनट पानी देने से क्या 15 दिन के लिए पानी रिज़र्व करना संभव है नहीं बिलकुल नही है अगर यही एक समस्या होती तो कोई बात नहीं समस्या ये है की लोग यहां अपनी पॉवर और पैसों को बहुत गलत फायदा उठा रहे हैं जैसे की पानी खोलने वाला आदमी जिसकी उस से अछि पहचान है वह उनका पानी व्यक्तिगत रूप से खोलता है रात में चुपके से उनको पानी भरवाता है और हम प्यासी जनता 5,6 दिन बाद इधर उधर पानी के लिए भटकते हैं या 500 से 2000/- रूपए खर्च करके टेंकर मंगवाना पड़ता है जो हर व्यक्ति नही कर सकता कृपया करके इस समस्या का समाधान करें आपसे उम्मीद है ।
कृपया संम्पर्क जरूर बनायें

7982055118
susheelkumar5555

Oct 9, 2016

no handpump in my vill

I want to complaint that in my Vll having drinking water problem so plz everyone want to that only one pump to be established there and solve this problem plz.
If any solution to be inform me plz.
Regards.
Susheel kumar
Kanika malhotra

Sep 12, 2016

Water supply

Ek ghanta tum log paanj dete ho woh bhi tum lig ganda supply karte ho paani ka dil toh tum ek din late nhi lete sharm nhi aate aise govt ke muhh par thukna chaahye jo janta ka paisa kha kar un cheezo ki zarorate bhi puri nahi karte jinke cheezo ke bina jeena mushkil hai area jhilmil coloy E block ek gahnte mein aadha ghanta toh gandi naali waala paani aata hai baaki aadhe ghante mein tumhara sir faad de hum waise tum log besharm ho prob thik toh karoge nhi phr bhi zara si shram ajaaye toh saaf paani supply kardena
Thnku
aiitian

Aug 16, 2016

Water tax is not given

The newly water company is being launched in garjul village of bihar.The water company is not registered with ISI and fissai and not paying taxes to bihar govt. too.So i want bihar authority of health department to investigate and look into this matter.
Water is being sold to all over village in container

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...