Water Supply Dept. (PHED) Alwar Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Water Supply Dept. (PHED) Alwar Rajasthan

ermishraneeraj

Mar 25, 2020

Water supply hampered

My house number 81,sanjay colony near SMD circle.
Last four day water supply not properly coming in my house and I have visit to water supply board but no one heard my issue seriously and tell me that it take time.
Kindly request to you please resolve my issue during in such situation because without water we can not protect our self and society.
Please take on top priority.
ASAP

Neeraj Mishra C/o Prem singh Mehta
H.No:81 Sanjay colony near SMD circle
Alwar Rajasthan
Mob:9650958436

Aug 23, 2019

no water supply
from last 2 months we are not getting water,our neighbours is getting water, but we are not getting water .

place-Rajgarh

Aug 23, 2019

place-Rajgarh,ALWAR
Ajay p.bhartiya

Aug 8, 2019

Water supply restricted from last 7 days

Sir we r living in khadana mohalla colony nearby bhagatsingh circle & general hospital.
There is no water supply from past 7 days
We don't have the water for drinking & domestic purpose also
Why we don't get the water because of there is full SC/ST category living in this area.
Please solve the issue immediately.
It's 8th day without water......

Aug 1, 2019

place-Rajgarh
Jagats

Jun 30, 2019

No water supply

no drinking water supply since last 1 Months

Dear sir/madam
with due respect please note I am residing at ward no 13 near Gheesa Ram marg , Behind Harpal Bag .we are not getting a single drop of supply water since last 1 Month
we approached to local nagarpalika water suppliers and khairthal water office but still nobody responding for the same.we feel helpless without water. But regularly in with in 3days a government water supplier 1 tenkR full drop @ my Naber home but or sabhi ke yha nhi because mera naber water supply office me kisi ka relative hai and tenkar supplier puraa tankar un ke ghar khali kartaa hai
we are very sorry to inform you that all my area P.H.E.D officials and officer are known to our problem very well but they are helpless in solving our problem.
Please look into the matter seriously and take the immediate action to resolve our tension.

Jagat singh
Sachin khandelwal789

Jun 29, 2019

Water pipe line leakege

Hamre gjar ke saame pipe line me leakege h jiske karan rojana bahut jyada matra me paani waste ho rha h . To ise jaldi se shudhara jaye . Iska karan purani pipe line h . Water suply ke liye ek water motar lagayi gyi h . Pipe line purani hone ke karan water persure jyada hone se leak ho rhi h . Ab tak na jane litni jagah. Se leak ho chuki h . Ho ske to pipe line ko badla jaye
Lavanshu Kaushik

Jun 27, 2019

Water supply

I am a resident of 149,Janta Colony,Delhi Road,Diwakari Mode,Alwar.Sir I would like to bring to your notice that the water supply in our locality is not regular,and we haven't received water from past 4 days.Sir please look into the matter as the operator is does not at all co-operative.
Vipuldulani

Jun 5, 2019

Irregular Water Supply

I am resident of ward No.5. In our locality jhalani mohalla there is no fix timing of water supply and many times it is not coming. While nearby other houses getting water. Kindly look in to the matter.
Vipuldulani

Jun 5, 2019

Irregular Water Supply

I am resident of Ward No.5 Khairthal. In our locality jhalani mohalla fix timing of water supply and many times it is not coming. While nearby other houses getting water. Kindly look in to the matter.
KAISH AHMED

May 5, 2019

Water supply problem

Irregular water supply
I am resident of 4/180 NEB housing board near krishi mandi Alwar. In our line house No.4/176 to 4/190 there is no fix timing of water supply and many times it is not coming. While nearby other houses getting water. Kindly look in to the matter.
Virendra Kumar agrawal

Jan 21, 2019

Irregular water supply

I am resident of B-318Surya naga. In our line house No.B-307 to B-321 there is no fix timing of water supply and many times it is not coming. While nearby other houses getting water. Kindly look in to the matter.
Virendra Kumar agrawal

Jan 21, 2019

Regarding water supply

I am resident of B-318Surya nagar alwar. In our line ,house no.B-307 to B-321 no fix time of water supply and also it is irregular. Kindly get it checked as other lines are getting regular water.

V k agrawal
Chand karan

Oct 2, 2018

Water

After six month water not coming in our side bankat ki kothi koli mohalla
Arshavsoni

Jun 28, 2018

About water supply problem.

At ward no. 15, there are water supply proper but there are someone whose appoint by you, they usually change the direction of water supply and make flow toward other direction. And other hand they some time gave us proper flow.
They have direct us for water supply once in a couple of day. And second day if water supply didn't come we don't have any option for next 2 days.
There are only single water supply motor which usually became injured.
Please solve these issues. And direct your water supplier for make his service proper.
From
Meena ki gali. Malakhera bazar, near tripolia, alwar.
hemant Singh Naruka

Jun 25, 2018

Water supply problem

My self Amit Singh Naruka.I live in Ward No. 13 (Panda Wali Gali) Toli ka Kuan, Rang Bhariyan Ki Gali, Alwar. In this mohalla no water is coming out from 20 days. My family and my neighbor face this problem. please sort out this problem earlier.
Please solve our problem
Name.Amit Singh Naruka
Address Ward No. 13 (Panda Wali Gali) Toli ka Kuan, Rang Bhariyan Ki Gali, Alwar
Mobile No. 9414810732
jasmeetsingh951

Jun 18, 2018

No connection given by uit Alwar

There is water line but uit doesn’t given connection to us please give connection to us -multan nagar near js four wheel old delhi road alwar Rajasthan could contact no -8233033389

May 30, 2018

water supply

sir according the timing our shuedul is 6 am to 6:30am but we cant get 2 balty water. my contact no. is 9887228903
Vaishnav_ankur

May 1, 2018

Water supply destribution

My self ankur from 6 k 524 shivaji park alwar. There are very huge problem of water supply. We have dont receive the water supply from last 7 days. Please look into this on priority basis.
SHESH K

Mar 1, 2018

dirty water in supply

From last two days getting dirty water supply.....Seems to be very unhygienic.Needs immediate resolution so that to prevent the constiquences of this on public health.

An immediate response is awaited.

Shesh Kumar Tiwari
1 Ka 200 Shivajipark Alwar
Raj$

Feb 4, 2018

Water supply

Sir I live in daya nagar,60 feet road,alwar. Sir there is a big problem regarding the water since 2014. We have to buy water tankers to fulfilled our needs. We face this problem since 2014 and then in 2016 some people of our society took 5000 rs from each house for the gov. Water supply connection and took every month rs200 for the electrical bill of that water supply motor. They also don't provide us sufficient water to gain themself profit.
Please took some steps against them
Nikhil Nehra17

Dec 21, 2017

Broken pipeline, daily wastage of water

I live at Malviya Nagar , Alwar. There is a broken pipeline near the D block Shiv temple. A lot of water gets wasted daily. Moreover due to leak, the stagnant water serves as a breeding ground for flies, mosquitos and animals like dogs and pigs. In this scenario of water scarcity, I think that immediate actions should be taken to solve this problem of broken pipelines and water leakage.
I hope for immediate action.

Nikhil Nehra
8619903812
Clean rajgarh

Aug 8, 2017

Water Distribution problem

We have receiving water supply in a two days for a 1 bucket water.We have six members in our family,1 water bucket only in a two day is not justified in any critical condition.

According water distribution rule,you are supplying half an hour water supply in morning 6.00 am to 6.30 am once in a two days.But many family in our kund mohalla using inverter for running water motor in direct water supply tab,its a illegal.Because this illegal activity we have not receiving water supply and facing very trouble.Water is basic need of a family and we have right to receiving water supply according your system.

As a huminity,Kindly visit kund mohalla in morning between 5.45 to 6.30 am in a supplying day and take action immediate for a illegal activity.Because this type of people creating dirty environment. I can give you such family name,who are using inverter for water supply.

Requester

1Aksh

Jul 23, 2017

No water supply from last 4 Days

Hey there..!!
My name is Akash I live at old station Road Jaal wala kuan. Alwar, There's no water supply from last 4 Days
Come on guys we have children at home, we are buying drinking water from shop.. No water for all colony from since last 4 days.. please look at this and solve the issue..
I hope you could understand it's hard to survive in daily life when you have no water supply from last 4 days..
Solve this issue please..
....
Name -Akash Sharma
Address- Jaal wala Kuan Old Station Road, Alwar
Mob number - +918946898960
Email ID- [email protected]
pyarelalsaini

Jun 13, 2017

No Water Supply since 30days

I am living in RAMA WALA KUAN Ganesh poll Bahar, My Family suffer from without water. Only at my home water supply not reach. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Pyare Lal Saini
Ward No 16
Rama wala kuan
Ganesh Poll Bahar
Rajgarh (Alwar)
+91 9414705634

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...