Water Supply Dept. (PHED) Alwar Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Water Supply Dept. (PHED) Alwar Rajasthan

manak jain

May 10, 2017

no water supply for last 15 daus

we are residing at 176 Arya Nagar scheme -1 opposite bal Bharti school Alwar.we are not getting a single drip of water since last 15 days.I approached again and again to the officers and officials on phone regarding this issue and have met personally to them to resolve the problem.we are sorry to inform you that my area P.H.E.D officials /officers are known this condition but they are helpless to resolve my tension.
Please take immediate action to resolve my problem.

Manak Chand Jain
176 scheme 1
Alwar
manak jain

May 10, 2017

no drinking water supply since last 15 days

Dear sir/madam
with due respect please note I am residing at 176 arya nagar Alwar opposite bal bharti school .we are not getting a single drop of supply water since last 15 days.
we approached to local water works office in scheme -2 Alwar but still nobody responding for the same.we feel helpless without water.we are very sorry to inform you that all my area P.H.E.D officials and officer are known to our problem very well but they are helpless in solving our problem.
Please look into the matter seriously and take the immediate action to resolve our tension.

Dr.Mohit Jain
S/o Manak Chand Jain
R M Sharma

Apr 27, 2017

Dirty water supply

From last two days getting dirty water supply.....Seems to be very unhygienic.Needs immediate resolution so that to prevent the constiquences of this on public health.

An immediate response is awaited.

Ram Mohan Sharma
336 SWB Alwar
Mob 8952072457
drdevendra

Apr 26, 2017

No drinking water supply since last 7 days

With due respect pl. note we the people of ward 24, E block, Mansarovar colony, Kala kuan, Alwar are not getting a single drop of drinking water supply since 5 days.
We went to local water office in kala kuan it self he is asking for money. Saying will shift the line in other line of more water.
But actual thing is that they are not opening the outlet so water can flow to our block.

Our storage resources have exhausted now. Pl. look into the matter and take some initiative at the earliest to save us.

Dr. Devendra Singh
E/257, Mansarovar colony,
Kala kuan, Alwar
Mo. No. 9868666962
Satya Narayan Pareek

Mar 15, 2017

Not properly water supply

R/S
The water supply made in the bisartipada,Gandhipara of ward 14mohalla Ladiya Alwar made only 10 to15 minutes per day this supply too much less as per norms for a family
Kindly look in to matter personally and inspect the site and arrange properly water supply in the aforesaid area,s
Thank

S.N.Pareek
Bisartipada mohalla Ladiya, Alwar
Mobile No,9928351401
surnb818

Jan 24, 2017

Not getting drinking water supply since yesterday

With due respect pl. note we are not getting drinking water supply since yesterday. Our storage resources have exauhsted now. Pl. look into the matter and take some initiative at the earliest to save us.
S. K. Bajaj
8/18 NEB HOUSING BOARD
ALWAR RAJASTHAN 301001
Cell +91 8233604489
nemchand

Jun 25, 2016

facing water supply problem

My Self Nem Cahnd. Living at Sector-2, Kala Kuan,(Aravali Vihar) Alwar Rajasthan we have been facing water supply problem since last 3 months we have submit application to the Kala Kuan Alwar water department but still nobody responding for the same . when we asked for process they giving no responce. we still helpless and with out drop of water even the drinking water kindly resolved this problem....

Nem Chand

Mob.No.9887228727
hemantbyadwal

Jun 11, 2016

problem of water our ward no.-9

My self HEMANT Kumar BYADWAL.living at v.Mallana p.goverdhanpura teh.rajgarh dist. Alwar raj.301410
Plz accept our ward no.9 request two well motor starter and cock(tuthi) lagane ki kripa kare.
Hemant&our ward
Mob. No. 9799990681
m_naruka1

May 28, 2016

Not getting water supply since one Month

My self Mukesh Naruka. Living at Sector-4, Vivekanand nagar, Alwar Rajasthan we have been facing water supply problem since last 2 months when we asked for process they giving no responce. we still helpless and with out drop of water even the drinking water kindly resolved this problem. we are paying the Bill every Month but not getting the single basket Water in a day. plz do the needfull.

Add. plat no-17, sector no-4 Vivekananda nagar, alwar
Harinand

Apr 18, 2016

Water supply problem

we have been facing water supply problem since last 6
process they giving no responce. we still helpless and with out drop of
water even the drinking water kindly resolved this problem.

Harinand Bamberwal
2ka273 shivaji park colony Alwar Rajasthan 301001
MANISH PRAJAPATI

Mar 8, 2016

water supply problem

My self Manish prajapati.I live in 42 prajapat mohalla thana rajaji. In this colony no watet is coming out from 45 days.Although all another colony recive water from tap. My familly and my neighboor face this problem. I am also complaint on RPSC complaint system but bomblem is same why problem not short out .

Name.MANISH PRAJAPATI
Address.42,prajapati mohalla thana RAJAJI rajgarh alwar

tejkumar

Jan 12, 2016

short &low presser water supply

My self Tejkumar new colony mandhan near power house we are facing water supply problem before 3 month no action taken by department. I also complaint on central complaint system but prbomblem is same why problem not short out .
you are requested Kindly resolve this problem otherwise all public of members go to DM office,MLA Office with written Application and show on road
Thanking
Tejkumar
Mob no 9799360474
Vaibhav19

Nov 21, 2015

Broken Pipeline

Respected all,

I am Vaibhav singh Yadav, resident of Alwar city. I noticed a broken pipeline in front of my home. My home address is 190, vasant vihar, sch 3. My home is on main road beside Bata showroom.

Please do the required action asap, as water is being wasted everyday.

Vaibhav singh Yadav
mukesh gupta227

May 17, 2015

water supply problem

My self mukesh ward no 9 shiv mandir wali gali khairthal we are facing water supply problem before 3 month no action taken by department. I also complaint on central complaint system but bomblem is same why problem not short out .

Thanking

Water Suply Problumes

My self Manish Pareek I am Living in Ward No.14
Mohalla Ladiya Nai Sarak Alwar

we have been facing Ver Big water supply problem since last 3
months We have submit Area Details Near Court Gate, Pai Gali , Gurjar Padi , Near Fojdar Ki Haveli, Bisarti Pada , Gandhi Pada Kumhar Padi there is very big Problems of water supply

We are Asking The PHED Department why not take a action on this Big Problems and who is responsible for this problems

you are requested Kindly resolve this problem otherwise all public of ward no. 14 go to DM office,MLA Office with written Application and show on road

Manish Pareek
Ward No. 14
Cont. 7737231579
ashoksurediya

Jun 5, 2014

Regarding Water requirement

Dear Sir/Mam,
We are living in Scheme no. 2 H.No 135 to125 . we have facing very big problem to water supply in this area.
the problem is" Timing of supply of water is not sufficient for live life". The present time 5:10 AM to 6:10 AM (Appr. 1 Hr.).
Please we are requesting to you that the time of supply of water increase from 1 hr to 3 hr .

Thanks n Regards
Birbal Suredia
Junior Auditor
9649852073
kamal1988

May 30, 2014

facing water supply problem

My self kamal Jangid and I am Living in Jaipur
B-6-A,Shri Niwas Nagar Road No-6,VKI Area,Sikar Road,Jaipur, Rajathan.

we have been facing water supply problem since last 2
department but still nobody responding for the same . when we asked for
process they giving no response.3-3 connections are housed in the same house neighbors to do the water are low. kindly resolved this problem.

Kamal Jangid
op

Apr 29, 2014

water supply

My self OM Prakash Gupta and I am Living in Ward No.20
Mohalla Nabapura House No-A-258 Near Gurudawara,
Behind Koli yoka Mander Alwar Rajasthan we have been facing water supply problem since last 2
process they giving no responce. we still helpless and with out drop of
water even the drinking water kindly resolved this problem.

Om Prakash Gupta

May 18, 2010

Short & low presser water supply

My self Yogendra Singh. Living at Sector-5, Kala Kuan,(Aravali Vihar) Alwar Rajasthan we have been facing water supply problem since last 2 months we have submit application to the Kala Kuan Alwar water department but still nobody responding for the same . when we asked for process they giving no responce. we still helpless and with out drop of water even the drinking water kindly resolved this problem.