WBSEDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about WBSEDCL

Sudip Sanyal

Jun 14, 2019

Low voltage

Not providing enough electricity. Last 3-4 years onwards so much low voltage due to that difficult to survive. Wbsedcl (Shyamnagar branch) is looking after the area. People of the area are very much annoyed any time can burst. Then administration cannot blame for this.

May 24, 2019

Voltage fluctuations

Voltage fluctuations instead of load extension during peak hours at noon and mid night since a long time

May 24, 2019

Voltage fluctuations

Serious voltage fluctuations instead of load extension during peak hours at noon and mid night
Mokhali

Mar 31, 2019

Payment not credited

My bank account debited but payment not credited to WBSEBDCL
Shekhar Kumar Ghosh

Jan 12, 2019

Waive of Bank Charges on dishonourkng of cheque

I have paid the electric bill for the Month of Dec'18 to Feb'19 by cheque. Incidentaĺy the cheque was dishounerd by bank & for this your office at Burdwan has charged me 125/- and I had to pay the same under protest. I had appealled to waive off the charge on 24.12.2018 and your office at Burdwan(Badamtala) vide their memo no. Bllecc/meter/981 dt 9.1.19 said that it was a bank charge nothing can be done. On further checking,I found the bank has not charged any charges which is said by your office executive.
Therefore I being an exservicemen of Indian Air Force beg your pardon to waive off my service charge which is imposed by your office (Badamtala)Burdwan.

With Regards,
Shekhar Kumar Ghosh
shirshendum

Dec 29, 2018

Illegal Connection

With due respect , We (Sri Santosh Narayan Majumder and Smt. Shikha Majumder ) would like to raise a complaint on taking electricity connection through my property / home area in Ukilpara, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, Pin-733134 By our neighbor Badal Singh and Bulon Singh.

We have already given application while taking new connection in our premises earlier that no other connection should be Allowed by any other party without our consent.

We, hereby , request you to take necessary steps not to provide any connection on our premises without our consent.

Your humble consumer,

Santosh Narayan Majumder

Shikha Majumder

Ward no #14

Consumer no : 432076450

Dec 5, 2018

DEFECTIVE METER (PREPAID) NO 8PS02961,CONSUMER NO 103537609

SUB:-CONSUMER NO 103537609 METER NO 8PS02961

With reference to the above I would like to inform you that I can't recharge coupon code due to defective Meter.Wbsedcl Representative Mr Prasanta Das had visited my flat on 14 th November, 2018 as per my telephonic complain (7604005246)to Newtown electric office, Utility building and he instructed me to lodge a complain with the reason "defective Meter". Accordingly I had lodged an online complain on 14 th November, 2018 with docket no 19431052.
I have already purchased voucher codes for Rs 2000/-on 14 th November, 2018. But I can't recharge coupon code due to defective Meter.Now I a'm feeling very much anxiety because the power will stopped at any time due to defective prepaid meter. The problem will be solved only by replacing defective Meter with a new one which was informed me by their Representative. Unfortunately no action was intiated by appropriate authority after online complain on 14 th November, 2018.

FALGUNI MUKHOPADHYAY
SR. CITIZEN
GREENFIELD AMBITION
NEWTOWN, ACTION AREA II
KOLKATA - 700156
WEST BENGAL

Nov 19, 2018

DEFECTIVE PREPAID METER, CONSUMER NO 103537609 METER NO 8PS02961

CONSUMER NO 103537609 METER NO 8PS02961 FLAT NO MIG II 3C AT GREENFIELD AMBITION, NEWTOWN, ACTION AREA II, KOLKATA

With reference to the above I would like to inform you that my Meter suddenly stopped and I can't recharge coupon code due to defective Meter. Mr Prasanta Das had visited my flat on 14 th November, 2018 as per my telephonic complain (7604005246) to their office and he instructed me to lodge a complain with the reason "defective Meter". Accordingly I have lodged a online complain with the reason "defective Meter" and I have received a docket no 19431052. Now I am feeling very much anxiety because I am unable to recharge voucher codes due to defective Meter which was informed me by your employee. So that the power will stopped at any time because I can't recharge coupon code. Pl take necessary action at your end immediately by giving instructions to your employee to replace the meter by a new one.

FALGUNI MUKHERJEE (SR CITIZEN)
GREEN FIELD AMBITION, NEWTOWN
ACTION AREA II, FLAT MIG II 3C
KOLKATA - 156

Nov 18, 2018

DEFECTIVE METER (PREPAID) NO 8PS02961,CONSUMER NO 103537609

CONSUMER I'D 103537609, METER NO 8PS02961

With reference to the above I would like to inform you that I can't recharge coupon code due to defective Meter. Mr Prasanta Das had visited my flat on 14 th November, 2018 as per my telephonic complain (7604005246) to their office and he instructed me to lodge a complain with the reason "defective Meter" According I have lodged an online complain and received a docket no 19431052 on 14 th November, 2018. Now I'm very much anxiety because the meter will be stopped at any time due to defective Meter which was informed me by your employee. I have already purchased recharge voucher for Rs 2000/-but I am unable to recharge it due to defective Meter. Pl take necessary action at your end by instructing your employee to replace that defective meter immediately with a new meter.

Greenfield Ambition, Newtown,
Action Area II, Flat no MIG II 3C
Kolkata 700156
samir1961

Oct 7, 2018

complaint against objectionable carrying of service line over the portion of my wife's land(owner of the land) dated 29/12/2016.

This application is regarding the complaint against objectionable carrying of service line(The service line is in the name of Animesh Aich) over the portion of my wife's land(owner of the land) without any notice or permission. My wife submitted a complaint application for removing service line to SM and AE, Kakdwip 24 paragana, WBSEDCL, Pin 743347 on date 29/12/2016.
Till today the service line was not removed even after following up with matter more than 2 times. Every time we were given assurance that the service line will be removed but there is no progress till date.
We reside in Kolkata and and its not at all an easy task for us to repeatedly remind the officials for the same thing again and again. And it's not acceptable also we have to remind the matter again and again. If there is any issue from WBSEDCL, Please make us clear on it, so that we shall take the next steps.It has been so long time since My wife have submitted the first complaint application and we are losing our patience.This kind of activity of carrying service line without permission is highly objectionable.

Therefore, its my kind request to you to take dogmatic steps and necessary action. We shall be highly relieved.

psuman.min

psuman.min

Oct 7, 2018

complaint against objectionable carrying of service line over the portion of my wife's land(owner of the land) datated 29/12/2016.

Sudip Ranjan Ghosh

Oct 5, 2018

Routine power cut

Power cut is a very common issue in Aswininagar, Baguiati area.. Though most of the wards are under CESC connection and getting an excellent service, few areas with WBSEDCL connection are facing tremendous power disruptions for hours after hours in a day specially before Durga Puja mainly because of unethical hacking by puja committees. Action must be taken by the Company at the earliest before they loose their business to CESC.

Oct 3, 2018

Pole shifting of electrical

Respected sir ,
myself kartick Boxi s/o saktipada Boxi . please shift the pole of previous plot of place we have lots of problem for pole because the pole in front of our house road side and his wire is middle at the road so kindly shift it.

Name : Kartick Boxi
Consumer I'd is:213116625
Sukanya sarkar

Sep 25, 2018

Problem in online payment

Sir..i m trying to pay my electric bill through online since yesterday... but it can't be possible... i have registered my number...but after log into my account whenever i am trying to pay.. a message is shown that'' you do not have any unpaid outstanding"... i can't understand what is the problem... pls help me sir...my user id- 202668789

My email address- [email protected]
sanjay kumar poddar

Sep 19, 2018

low voltage

consumer no- 132093618
name- nityananda poddar
address -Belur housing estate.

from 1 months we sufferred from low voltage at my house.
i have complain again n again but no one take action till now.
the no 19121 is too worthless. and they gave me same number which number has no one response life time.
last complain no was 18607727.

Sep 10, 2018

No electricity 1 months

Dear Sir/Madam
I inform that, We have no existing zones in the last few days there is no electricity( 20.08.18 to 09.09.2018).We all submitted an application Rudranagar electricity office ( 21.08.2018).Electricity officer has any repetition.They say that it takes 3 months time. .As I have complained so many times regarding electricity supply but there is no response from the Rudranagar electricity office.My consumer id 102480807.phone no 8972896726. This is my kind request to u that please look into this matter .

Animesh Pramanik

References:
Consumer ID 103957223
Inst no : 21016009
Meter no : BB0286677

I have the honour to inform you that Electric Meter installed, in my residence
at SOVA APPARTMENT B.A.R.S CONSTRUCTION , GROUND FLOOR, FLAT NO- GD DIST- 24 PGS (S),SOLUA ROY PARA 700136 is found defective. The proper meter reading could not be obtained. Your representative, who is taking the meter readings, has also mentioned the same in the Electric bill . Consequently, proper bill could not be prepared, periodically.

I shall be obliged, if you kindly arrange to replace the meter at the earliest, so that I may pay the proper tariff and charges. The copy of the electricity bill last paid,is enclosed herewith for your perusal and necessary actions.

An early action, in this regard, will be appreciated.

With kind regards

DIST- 24 PGS (S),SOLUA ROY PARA 700136

Replacement of faulty meter

Sansar Sekh

Aug 28, 2018

My name is Sansar Sekh. My User ID 302083663 Once i was going to login some Error message coming.Kindly find the below error message .

(No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator.
Log Off
Kindly advice ASAP.
Dipak Sarkar

Aug 18, 2018

Dubbole bill delivered for the month of July '18 , Amount of bill Rs. 1117.30.

This is to inform you that , I (Shanti Ranjan Sarkar ) living at Krishnapur Tarulia 1st lane, Krishnapur , Newtown , 24 Pgs (N) , My Customer ID: is - 123079864. I paid my Electric bill for the month of July,2018 on dated 20 July 2018 at the amount Rs.1117.30
by on line payment basis , at the address at order No 5620056755 07:53 AM, 20 Jul 2018, Bill Payment for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company limited (WBSEDCL).But unfortunately any mistake you have again delivered the same bill (month of July'18) .on dated 10.08.18 at home. So , Pl. Clarify the mistake and inform me before the next Payment submission.

Sree Shanti Ranjan Sarkar
bbishnu

Aug 16, 2018

Refund of money

I made payment my electricity bill through my Axis Bank net banking facility but my bill remains unpaid. INB/597324731/PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS PVT is the number sent thruogh sms from my bank. Please solve my problem
Madhuri_Chakra

Jul 30, 2018

Non receipt of e-Pay Rebate

My consumer ID:500231596.
I have been paying our electricity bill regularly through online SBI to ICICI Bank a/c of WBSEDCL. But unfortunately I am not receiving any ePay rebate since Bill period March18- May18. I shall be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter. Regards. Madhuri Chakraborty. Mohanpur, Sanchra, Purba Bardhaman. Contact No. 9475733089
Madhuri_Chakra

Jul 30, 2018

Non receipt of e-Pay Rebate

My consumer ID: 500231596. Usually I pay electricity bill online through NEFT from SBI to ICICI Bank a/c. Unfortunately I have not been receiving any ePay rebate since Bill period March18- May18. Would please look into the matter. Regards. Madhuri Chakraborty, Mohanpur, Sanchra.Contact no. 9475733089.
ArijitBagchi

Jul 13, 2018

Delay in New connection

For new connection, I've paid the quotation amount on 11-June-2018. But till now I've not received my new connection. My application reference number is 1004451920.
rina.banerjee

Jul 4, 2018

Payment done, amount deducted , did not get receipt

I paid my bill on 2nd June 2018 Rs 952.84/- through debit card. Payment done but receipt not receive. Today on 4th June it is showing in failure history. Payment has already deducted from my account.

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...