WBSEDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about WBSEDCL

201884316

Apr 5, 2018

Abnormal Bill and Meter issue

I have complain several time from oct-2017 till date regarding meter issue but no result get till date. And last two time received bill as average of last year bill but this month we receive an abnormal bill amount Rs. 3500/- this is a mysterious to us as last 2 bills came Rs. 400/- to Rs. 500/- aprox.
My complain as below:-
14346274 Dt.- 27/03/2018 (Regarding Excess Billing)
12773223 Dt- 31/10/2017 (Regarding Meter Defactive)
12708483 Dt- 25/10/2017 (Regarding Meter Defactive)
12564756 Dt- 18/10/2017 (Regarding Meter Dafective)
12507474 Dt- 14/10/2017 (Regarding Meter Defective)
My customer ID- 201884316 (Khejururi, Purba Midnapore)
Raj Kr Maity

Apr 3, 2018

WBSEDCL website login issue.

Since last few months I consistently keep getting this error when trying to log onto WBSEDCL website. Error: "No portal roles are assigned for this user. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator".

My consumer Id is : 103461401. Helpline does not help me regarding this matter.

Can someone from WBSEDCL respond. Looking above it appears that are lots of people who are facing this same issue.

Vinay Kumar Sah
Contact: 9038300008
Mail ID: [email protected]

WBSEDCL website login issue.

shabanta

Apr 1, 2018

WBSEDCL Customer care numbers are not working

None of the customer care numbers work when customers call them . Half of the numbers are saying not in service and other half Are not attended. Surprisingly one number 03322622641 takes the call and then says please check the number you have dialed... The public survents of wbsedcl think us as fools.
I am talking of 1st april, electricity was disconnected at our locality at 11.15pm and now its 2.15 its still not came back. And NONE OF THE WBSEDCL LICAL OFFICE NUMBER AND CUSTOMERS CARE NUMBERS ARE WORKING.... Half of them are out of service and half which are ringing is not attended by any one. I suppose wbsedcl is an emergency organization where phn should be attended 24x7. Basically it is Sunday and the wbsedcl guys has taken us the public for whom they are getting salary as Granted. This only happens in West Bengal. My locality is Purba Putiary and Lical wbsedcl office is at bansdroni 1.5 km from our neighborhood. Customer Care number 24314746 is saying out of service. and 24314730 is ringing for last three hours but no one attending it. I have tried to call other station numbers but its the same story in every number. Either not in service or just ringing no one to attend.

Is it a joke?? Customers are paying whatever charged but where is tbe customer service?? WBSEDCL in my experience is one of the most inefficient may be intentionally inefficient in its duty. Employees of this organization should feel shame on themselves. You guys should take lessons from CESC.
shabanta

Apr 1, 2018

Customer care numbers are not working

Mar 5, 2018

Kakdwip CCC

I am Sandip Giri, a defence personnel. I have a plot at VILL- GURUPALLY GANESHPUR, PO^ KAKDWIP, South 24 Parganas, WB-743347. Plot No. is 2642 and Khatiyan No. is 4279.
There is a transformer A-09 situated South-East end of plot. Two electric supply lines went through my plot towards north provided people staying at north of my plot without my consent. I was out of West Bengal for a longer period due to service exigencies.

Presenly, I am in WB. First time I made a complain on 22 Dec 17 when it came to on my notice. So far I wrote four letters and personally made with Station Manager Kakdwip CCC. Finally, he did a survey on few days back and told that I have to bear the cost of shifting/installation of poles when I am not in a fault.
10 days passed after that. Nothing has been done. My ongoing construction work is yet to be stopped if is not been shifted within few days.
My humble request is that please take an initiative to the shift the supply lines immediately so that construction work could go through.
Jai Hind Sir.
Sandip Giri.

Feb 14, 2018

Since last few months I consistently keep getting this error when trying to log onto WBSEDCL website. Error: "No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator".
My consumer Id is : 501533353
Helpline does not help me regarding this matter.

Kinsuk Das

Feb 9, 2018

Helpline does not help. Apparently there is someone called DCC Madam who is supposed to resolve this issue, but she continues to remain in meetings (have tried reaching on 4 different dates). This is very frustrating. Today I went to the Garia office directly, but no one from that office listened to my complaint. The online complaint that I had registered shows closed status, however I have never ever received any mail or calls confirming if they have acted on my complaint or not. I am sure it has not been solved, as I continue to keep receiving this error (even today).

Shekhar K Sandilya
dbhowmik

Jan 12, 2018

No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator.

Previous few weeks, when I try to login my WBSEDCL account, I can't access my account. There was a message,

I cant view or pay my bill.

dbhowmik

Jan 12, 2018

'No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator'. So what is the problem I can't identify. Please solve the problem as soon as possible. I can't view or pay the bill as well.

e-mail ID: [email protected]
md_rahul2008

Jan 6, 2018

New Connection

I have applied for a new connection on 23rd October' 2017. I haven't heard anything yet. I have visited the office 3 times and they are telling me to contact the courier. Everytime when I have contacted the courier, he is giving excuses that he is in hospital for one of his family member. Sometime he is saying that he is doing a private job. He is not is the office at that time and he don't want to talk. He is having so much attitude that he think he is a PM. This is how government workers work. Everything is corrupt. If I would have given some amount to a broker then until now I would have received the connection. Private sector is better than this. Nothing can be done in a normal way or without giving any extra money.

New Connection

mi 5A

Dec 21, 2017

Customer ID: 100121369
e-mail ID: [email protected]
must1993

Dec 15, 2017

Use of motor at a nonlicens saw mill with out licence of wbsedcl

With due respect, I would like to inform you that ajijul sk , proprietor of saw mill is running a nonlicens saw mill using motor withwithout electric licence violating the act of wbsedcl. Not only a huge number of trees are being cut but also environment is being polluted. I informed nearby office of wbsedcl.But they did any step to stop such kind of electricity theft.
Therefore I request you to investigate this and stop the theft of electricity at the saw mill.
thanking you.
Address of saw mill:
VILL+P.O.: RAJNAGAR
P.S.: HARIHARPARA
DIST :MURSHIDABAD
PIN : 742175

Nov 30, 2017

No portal roles are assigned

This is the first time I am paying bill using online. I was able to create the profile but when login it is giving following error.
I was able to pay my bill without login to the account but I want full access to my account to cancel ECS option. Please reply me back at [email protected] with the options. I will give all the details in email.
Arindam karmakar

Nov 30, 2017

WBSEDCL online website login problem

With due respect, I would like to inform you that I have successfully registered in WBSEDCL online portal. I am used to pay my electric bill online and I am doing this for a period more than one year.

"No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator" .

It's very frustrating to have this kind of inconsistency from WBSEDCL official website. I don't find any so called administrator to whom I can reach out. I've tried to reach customer care ( 24*7 - Helpline - 19121 (Highlighted in the website header )) but they simply denied to entertain me regarding online website.

More over, I've got a hard copy bill from WBSEDCL with some pending outstanding ( Though I don't have any unpaid outstanding) which doesn't seem to be synced with the payment history I've already done for previous month.

I need to analyze it from the portal and the portal is not working. It needs to be fixed as soon as possible.I am not been able to login into my account and view my details.

Please help and resolve the matter at earliest.

Let me know in case you need any further details.

Arindam Karmakar.
ConsumerID: 102345437.
Contact Number: 8017977519
EmailId: [email protected]
sandhyamallick

Nov 29, 2017

With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that I have successfully registered in WBSEDCL online portal. I am used to pay my electric bill online and I am doing this for a period more than one year. However, presently whenever I am trying to login into my account using my valid user id and password, the following message appearing on the screen

It is causing inconvenience as I am not been able to login into my account.

Please help and resolve the matter the earliest.

SANDHYA MALLICK
User id: 163095684
E-mail Id: [email protected]
kishore basak

Nov 15, 2017

Anil Kr Basak Consumer id is 123017528.When I Login Always Show Authentication failed. Password locked How To Recover My Account

Oct 20, 2017

Wesedcl

Respected concern

There is no power supply in my home since 11am today.i complaints the coustomer care but no still come here to solve my problem and whenever i call them ther are doind miss behaviour and uses slang language.consumer id 513105768 complain docket no-12606667.
Kindly solve my problem.

Thanks &regards

Shipra saha
Bholanath Chakraborty

Oct 16, 2017

Meter display Not Working Properly

Ref. my docket number 7258693 dated 24.03.2017, 12054806 dated 23.09.2017, 12304758 dated 06.10.2017 and 12489630 dated 13.10.2017 till today I have not get any solution from your department and from October '2017 you have send the bill manually without getting reading approximate average as per previous year bill. Therefore I would request you to kindly arrange to replace my meter immediately.

I have been lodge complain several time but no body can see the problem physically. My earnest request to you kindly arrange to solve my problem at your earliest.

Thanks and regards
Santanu Chakraborty
jhumakapat

Oct 13, 2017

RONG BILL PAYMENT

SIR,I PAY THE RONG BILL ID IS-112065492,AMOUNT OF RS-2943.68,PLESE THE PAYMENT CANCELED,TRANJCTION ID NO-3963477022,INVOICE NO-############,
palash5656

Oct 13, 2017

I have successfully registered in the WBSEDCL online portal but every time I try to log in, a message is appearing "No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator". Please help and resolve the matter the earliest. Otherwise I am unable to pay bills online.

Thanks and regards,

No Power

no power since last 3 days
Dear Respected concern ,

consuner id (152102230)
I have raised a complain on 09.10.2017 (12375392,12375447,12400513,12400515) but till now no body attend the call, matter is going to be critical for survive
So that is my humble request that take care the matter and close the issue by today .

Too many time I have flow up with local office but each and every time they says we can not tell any thing ,and they have too many pressure of work

I know that due to bad weather you have lot of pressure but please provide some time for this type of small cases

I eagerly waiting for your positive action and solve the problem
sudip shal
mobile-9674111453
suryapure,barrackpore
kolkata-700121

No Power No Power

Pervez Hossain

Sep 16, 2017

Worst service issue of WBSEDCL

This is Pervez Hossain, regretfully inform you that in july ,17 I have sat an AC in my house and I also have submitted requiring money to increase the voltage power to Rampurhat, Birbhum electricity office.And they just put my money in their pocket with return of a so called receipt.
It is the 4th time I'm suffering till today for power cutting issue and I have informed them earlier to increase the voltage for adequate power consumption in my house but they are not simply bothered my request.
I'm suffering this disgusting issue and this is simply intolerable.So please take action and get ride of this issue as soon as possible. Request your intervention.......

Pervez Hossain
debabratag

Sep 11, 2017

Payment done 2 times for the same bill

Sir/Madam,

My Consumer ID is 153046632. The bill amount of 1706.94/- of the month September 2017 is paid two times. The first attempt of payment it shows that payment failure. but the payment was done from bank end. So Second time I did payment from different bank. Then it was successful. After few days I got confirmation from previous bank. So the result is payment is done two times for the payment.

Here is the payment details :
1) Consumer Code: WBSEDCL_JICI5641621326, Bill Reference Information: JICI5641621326
2) Transaction ID: JBOM5644304322.

So will I get the money back or it will be adjusted on the next bill ?
Tuhin_786

Sep 9, 2017

Harassment for getting new connection

I have applied new electric connection from Barasat chapadali more WBSEDCL office. From electric office one person(Mr Tarak) came to my house for verification,Mr Tarak told me you are not eligible for take new connection because you haven't complete your building (like : not fully furnished,painted etc). I told him as of now i have completed one room fully ,please give connection. He told me we can not. If you want me to write that you have completed everything ,then give me me money. But i said i don't want to give bribe. Then i have informed everything to branch manager. Manager told me you can leave it,we will solve it.After couple of days i got a call from electric office that i need to submit identity proof, although i have submitted before.After one week of the staff(Mr. Biswajit) told me your quotation already generated and you will get connection by this week, its already 4 weeks gone. Each and every i am going to office but Biswajit giving me same update. am working one private company ,i took 7 days leave. I can not take unnecessary leave ,that's i am writing this mail. Its more than 2.5 month ,still now i am waiting for connection .

Please help me to get the connection.

Tuhin Mondal
Vishal Agarwal

Sep 3, 2017

I have registered for payment of online bill payment of WBSEDCL, but after login in no poratl is availble. The following message appears..........

Kindly help!!

Best Regards,
Vishal Agarwal,
Mail: [email protected]
Contact: +91-8984597966

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...