WBSEDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about WBSEDCL

REMOVE MY ACCOUNT

I want to remove my online account Consumer Id-422046717 and installation no. 01786851.Please guide me the procedure how toaccount or remove .P.8906783407 [email protected]

REMOVE ACCOUNT

I want to remove my online account Consumer Id-422046717 and installation no. 01786851.Please account or remove...PHON 8906783407

REMOVE ACCOUNT

I want to remove my online account details against the Consumer Id-422046717 and installation no. 01786851.Please guide me the procedure how to delete account or remove . By mistake I have create an account in different consumer ID. Please help Asap.
sgkmv21

Feb 3, 2017

Unable to log in despite of being registered

I have successfully registered in the WBSEDCL online portal but every time I try to log in, a message is appearing "No portal roles are assigned for this user.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator". Please help and resolve the matter the earliest. Otherwise I am unable to pay bills online.

Thanks and regards,

goutam.roy

Feb 2, 2017

Abnormal Electricity Bill-Consumer ID-123217421

Abnormal Electricity Bill-Consumer ID-123217421

I GOUTAM ROY Consumer ID-123217421 residing at Flat No: 501/B Block No.Krishna, Koyla Vihar Abhinandan VIP Road, Opposite Poddar Engg College,Kolkata-700052 (24 Parganas-North), would like to bring to your kind notice that I have been receiving my electricity bills in much excess since MAY’2016 from WBSEDCL.

I’m believe in Energy Conservation and use Electricity in my apartment with every care taken to conserve the energy. Considering my Energy Conservation practice as I am also working in Damodar Valley Corporation as Supdt Engg which is a power sector in Eastern Region, I should not be receiving a quarterly bill amounting to Rs.10,000/- plus. May be some kind of POWER THEFT or FAULTY METER is causing me with this kind of billing. I also found pulse light of my electricity meter blinking on very shorter intervals , even when just two fans are in operation in my apartment.

I had lodged my said above grievance on 02.02.2017 at Teghoria Electric supply office(WBSEDCL) through hard copt as wel as also in WBSEDCL GRIEVENCE PORTAL VIDE DOCKET NO : 6665996, and same is for your reference to take action in this regards, please.

Sir, we are mediocre people and such kind of faulty billing causes us too much of problem mentally and financially.

I would beg your kind self to please look into resolving and helping me in the matter at the earliest.

GOUTAM ROY PH: +91 9433919698
DDDD1234

Jan 31, 2017

Reason of Application Witheld

I applied for new connection, my application no 5001396331 and made payment & submitted document on 10-01-2017. After inspection we are check the status our application result shown withheld but we known any reason.

Please inform me reason the withheld above application.

Dulal Chandra Dey

email no- [email protected]
agoutam1993

Jan 11, 2017

Money deducted from bank, bill not submitted

Hi consumer ID: 102471402

Bill payment for Feb2017-Apr2017
Bill was not successfully paid but money deducted from Bank
Transaction Time: 11 Jan 2017 at 10.36 am
bumba20

Jan 4, 2017

THE JOB APPLYING PAGE NOT SHOW MY COLLAGE NAME

Dear Sir ,
I am Bhaskar Mondal. The wbpdcl job vacancy apply . My collage name is not show this page.
My Collage name is HSB POLYTECHNIC ( AICTE) , Tasarkata , suri , Birbhum , WB 731103

Please sir the apply is MOST URGENT

Thanking You.

BHASKAR MONDAL
PH - 7098430974
anupmes39

Jan 4, 2017

ANOTHER NEW CONNECTION WITH SAME HOLDING NO.

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to take another new connection for my house(domestic) with same holding no.Whether,I am eligible or not.If not eligible what's the reasons thereof.My E-Mail ID:[email protected]
Pl give your reply to my e-mail address as soon as possible you can.
surajitit

Jan 3, 2017

unnecessary electric bill

This is to inform you that I am facing lot of issue regards to quarterly electric bill. Up to the month of may 2016, I received relevant electric bill for i.e. 602.46/- (including three months- Mar, Apr, May).

Suddenly, I received 2531/- on the month of Aug 2016 & I submitted an application/complain on 14-June-2016 to intimate about the issue as well as to fix it ASAP. Support from electric office visited my house & confirmed that this kind of billing issue will not be happened in going forward. Since I am only a earning member in my family, it was quit impossible for me to manage the huge amount before the due date but I had to do this anyway. Again, on the month of Nov 2016, I received 1340/- electric bill & I complained about it but no action was taken by electric office. I was really shocked to see it again.

Again, I received 5334/- amount bill up to Feb 2017 (for Dec 16, Jan 17, Feb 17) & I paid some amount of it. Thing is that it really becoming a burden to me to bare this amount of bill.

This is my humble request to take an urgent action on this.

Chanchala Halder.
Customer ID: 115135376
email: [email protected]
Sujit kumar barua

Dec 29, 2016

Excess bill

Amar 6 mas theke electric bill onek bese asche. Thai ami apner kache anuradh korche je amar METER are MAIN dekhe deber jono.are keno ba asche. Amar consumer no -- 102307157
Saurav_kar

Dec 28, 2016

ONLINE PAYMENT BUG

Everytime I make an online payment to WBSEDCL I see payment can not be made after successful payment
this is the application issue
please fix the bug asap
it confuses customer that they made a successful payment or not

ONLINE PAYMENT BUG

san1234567

Dec 21, 2016

please update online payment receive copy

My con. id 113000677. Inst. No. 00207583. I am Payment 1 month bill.
5/12/16. but not show receive copy. please update online payment
receive copy. Landmark:South Ramnagar Mobile no. 9874156580. I am mail Last 2 time crmcell <[email protected]> but not solve my problem.
Soumitra Ray

WBSEDCL

I applied for new connection my application no being 1003527677 and I made on line payment as per quotation on 10th November 2016.

However, till date I have no information with respect to the status of new connection and your portal also does not provide any information.

Requet quick action.

Soumitra Ray

Instalation no.

please give me my Instalation No. My Consumer Id is -100091067, Name Tarun Chatterjee, Vill - Mohispota, P.O.- Natagarh, P.S. - Ghola Mob No.- 9830469896

Instalation no.

Please give me my Instalation no. My Customewr Id is 100091067, Name - Tarun Chatterjee, Add- Vill- mohispota, P.O.- Natagar, P.S.- Ghola , Kol - 700113, Mob No. - 9830469896.

Tarun

Dec 19, 2016

Remove online login account

I want to remove my online account details against the Consumer Id-101545323 and installation no. 8456843.Please guide me the procedure how to delete account or remove . By mistake I have create an account in different consumer ID. Please help Asap.
basudebghosh

Dec 14, 2016

non- receipt of e-payment electricity Bill

I have online electricity bill payment on 13/12/2016 at 07:48:58AM. The amount has been deducted from my bank account. But i was not received any e-payment confirmation. Merchant order no.Q201613074854937123036924,
Citrus Ref No. CTX1612130219476669825 of Rs.1253/- and my consumer no.123036924
alokede

Dec 10, 2016

More than 3 months, till not i am not get new Connection to my residence

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I Aloke Kumar De, resident of 42, Puccatole Road, Nabadwip Nadia, applied for a New Connection for my home on 1st September 2016 vide Application no 3002036493, Cust Id is 301997974. I have made the full payment on the same day i.e.01.09.2016 in the Nabadwip Dist. Office. But till date i am not get my said connection from the said office. When i asked to the concerned officer about my connection he told me that pls wait for another some month because the meter is not available. Sir/Madam I have deposited Rs. 6000+ before 3 months and till date i am suffering for the connection. Pls look in to the matter on urgent basis and inform me accordingly over phone or email.

Waiting for your suitable reply.

Aloke Kumar De
(M) 7501333969/9674519958
E-mail - [email protected]
Kush9160

Dec 1, 2016

excess bill

i am Ajay Agarwal residing at 345 rajarhat main road, Srijan Heritage Enclave 3-5B. my cust id:123217239 inst no:08584385 my bill is excess from April 2016 but still i paid this time also received with excess amount. I dont use as much as according to your bill.so please resolve or check this time i will pay the amount but i need to rectify the bill and credited to my billing so please resolve.
Ajay Agarwal
das_s

Dec 1, 2016

: Objection for the Position of Newly Proposed Transformer Installation

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that I recently came across about the fact that the WBSEDCL Madhyamgram decided to take place the Transformer installation for my apartment Sradhargha (Madhyamgram, Basunagar) and the position of the Transformer setup near to my flat (1st floor front facing, East side). I have serious objection on this fact.
I hereby request you to review and take necessary action against my objection for the position to setup transformer near to my flat (1st floor front facing, East side) of Sradhargha.
Address: Flat No. 1A situated on the first floor South-East-West side of the multi storied residential building cum complex building named as “Sradharghya”. Sanctioned plan No. 368/MN/2013-14 dated 30.05.2013. Madhyamgram Municipality Holding No. 128 of Ward No. 7 now 8 in District North 24-Parganas, Bosenagar, Police Station.
This objection is to avoid any harm caused by any electrical failure in future which may cause any health issue or financial damage to my family and/or flat. Also, it is not advisable to install high power transformer near to my flat which will also cause health issues due to continuous electromagnetic emission.
Please help to look into this serious matter and help to sort out the location of the transformer to be installed which should be at good distance from my flat after my review and confirmation before final installation.
If required, please help to inform me to discuss before your final installation so that I can also be present at that moment and provide my concurrence.
Susan Das
Mob : +91 9830282033
Email: [email protected]
pramod jainani

Nov 26, 2016

Abnormal Electricity Bill-Consumer ID-112263070

I Pramod Kumar Jainani, Consumer ID-112263070, residing at Genexx Valley, Block No.18, Flat No.7C,Diamond Harbour Road, Opposite ESI Hospital,Kolkata-700104 (24 Parganas-South), would like to bring to your kind notice that I have been receiving my electricity bills in much excess since April’2016 from WBSEDCL.

I’m believe in Energy Conservation and use Electricity in my apartment with every care taken to conserve the energy. Considering my Energy Conservation practice, I should not be receiving a quarterly bill amounting to Rs.10,000/- plus. May be some kind of POWER THEFT or FAULTY METER is causing me with this kind of billing. I also found pulse light of my electricity meter blinking on very shorter intervals , even when just two fans are in operation in my apartment.

I had lodged my said above grievance several times on WBSEDCL VIDYUT SAHAYOGI but on checking the status of these complaints I found the complaint has been closed without even addressing my problem by the department and there has been no action taken by WBSEDCL Pailan, Kolkata office till date. I have again lodged my complain regarding “ABNORMALLY HIGH BILL” on 2 nd October’2016 with DOCKET NO.5644090 and same is for your reference to take action in this regards, please.

Pramod Jainani |M: +91 9830038046
Debashish Datta

Nov 20, 2016

9 to10 hours loadseding

I am Debashish Dutta, I live in barasat.my consumer no is 101119393.today 9am to 6pm loadseding .what I do?
Helpline no response.what is this?
Amir subba

Sep 22, 2016

Lack of electricity

Dear,

We pay our bill in a time. But in a day we are not getting electricity facility. And in a day 4or5 hour we have trouble for not having electricity, although its a hospital area.
Add.Chotta batasia below
. T.B hospital
. H.C road, darjeeling

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...