WBSEDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about WBSEDCL

suvayandas

May 16, 2014

cant get recipet copy of paid bill through net banking

Through net banking, I have paid a bill, consumer id is 313344861. but due to internet connection failure i am unable to get the recipet. plz do something. my mail id is [email protected]
Rajib Kumar Dey

Apr 21, 2014

Installation of AC's without consent to WBSEDCL

Recently Durgadas Pal & family have installed 2 Air Conditioners at their residence at Arabinda Nagar (Lal itt khola), South Bandipur, Rahara, Khardaha, Kolkata - 700 118. It seems that they have installed the AC's without intimating WBSEDCL and without doing necessary extension in power load which resulting fluctuation/drop down in power supply in the neighbour areas. Surrounding people are facing lots of problem due to the same.

Kindly look into the matter and please do the needful so that the fluctuation/drop down in power supply can be rectified.

Pradip Kumar Dey

Apr 8, 2014

NOT OPEN MY USER ID

I am recently opening an account for online payment. but when i log in my account its not open its show authentication failed office & cast care not any help kindly help me. my user id is pradip kumar dey consumer id D03078
Chandan Kumar Chattopadhyay

Mar 28, 2014

INORDINATE DELAY IN ELECTRICAL CONNECTION- WBSEDCL, TAMLUK ELEC SUPPLY OFFICE

May I draw your kind attention to the fact that -
I have applied for new connection in the month of April’13.
The Stn. Manager, Tamluk C.C.C., W.B.S.E.D.C. Ltd. issued quotation on 8.11.13.& the same is received by me on 13.11.13. Deposited Money as per quotation on 14.11.2013.
No Electric Connection given till to-day even after expiry of 134 days !
Application No. 2000927381 Receipt No. ############ & ############ dtd. 14.11.13
Collection Code 1958071510 BP No. 4190973 Consumer ID 200781908

Kindly look into the matter
With regards
Sincerely yours,
Chandan Kumar Chatopadhyay
Vill. Pipulberia, P.O. Nokibasan, P.S. Tamluk,
Dist. Purba-Medinipur. 721649
kalyan3786

Mar 14, 2014

New electric connection

I am Kalyan Nayak of 4th BN Police Housing Complex, AF Block, Salt Lake, Kol-64, and I want to shifted to RAJARHAT Area, and my house is completed at Ramnagar, P.O:- Narayanpur, P.S:- Airport, Kolkata- 700136. under the Rajarhat ccc Supply office, Kalipark, Bablatala, P.O- R. Gopalpur, Kolkata, 24Pgs (N). I applied for a new connection for my new house on the last week of Sept 2013, and the local office Inspected the location and they made a quotation on 6th Dec’ 2013, Vide Memo No-1001672017/Quot/03, Ref. ID 101370962, Application No-1001672017, and I received a duplicate quotation on 16th Dec’ 2013, and cash deposited on 17th Dec’2013 at Rajarhat ccc supply office. Again Investigated from supply office on- 21st Feb’ 2014, and order pass on that day but till now they are unable to give me electric connection. When I rushed to the supply office they are saying no stock are available in their godown for new connection. I want to contact with the contractor who get this order Named ELECTROMAKAR, Cont person Mr. Samir Bose. I also cont with Mr Bose, he also said the same fact. And they are unable to say how many days take for this connection. Is it possible one electric connection take a long long time in urban area?
But now I can’t understand how I leave in my new house without electric? if they are delayed in this way to connect.
So, if you look this above said fact and I thing you find out any one way for me and my family.

Kalyan Nayak
Mob- 8584069881
Email:- [email protected]
Deba Debnath

Mar 13, 2014

Forgot User ID & Password

I forgot my User ID or Password both, cause It was unused from more days. when I going to register then "User already exists, can not create duplicate user" show to me. So I want to pay the electric bill through online. Consumer Id No. 400280360. I am unable to register User Id and Password for online payment. Please help me how to register again. Thank you..
pampy

Mar 3, 2014

not handover flat

Builder not handover my flat and two shops during last1year and violet agreement. He is not accept no register letter last 3 months from our side. In this situation what to do?
s2lrpn

Jan 13, 2014

Broken the electric supply RCC pole

The Chairman
West Bengal State Distribution Company Limited
Vidyut Bhavan
Block - DG
Sector-II, Bidhannagar
Kolkata - 700091
Sub:
I am Lakshmikanta Bhowmik (Service Connection no.-D /3702, Consumer No.-A071575 & Consumer ID 222127791) to bring to you kind notice the fact that my family is facing a lot of problems for broken the one no. RCC pole near my house. We were complaint through customer care 17 Oct, 2013 complaint no.-2980866, 3102500 dated 15.12.13, and again complaint 3116960 dated 23.12.13 but no action taken from our Electric Supply office ,GOURANGAPUR CCC, VILL: GOURANGAPUR, P.O- RAGHUNATHBARI , Dist. Purba medinipur. WB. Also be noted that the distance between electric conductors to ground is 1.7meters (Approximate) it is also dangerous.
Under the circumstances, we request you to look into the matter and take necessary actions on your part is highly solicited, so that we the normal consumer will be relived from unnecessary harassment.
Lakshmikanta Bhowmik,
Consumer ID 222127791)
UTTAM KUMAR HALDER

Oct 22, 2013

NEW USER COULD NOT REGISTERED

I want to pay online bill of WBSEDCL. But I could not registered my consumer ID Being No- 115116912, when I put my ID then this message "This facility is currently not available" Pls as soon as possible register/ process my consumer ID-115116912 for online bill payment, my mail Id- [email protected] details :- U.K Halder, Con. Id- 115116912, District south 24 PGS, Sonarpur Gr.
ravidipu

Sep 5, 2013

Not receiving electicity bills

Sir/Madam,
It is to inform you that i, A .Ravikanth resident of ward no 11 sushmapally, Malancha,Kharagpur town,District West Midnapore, holding consumer no 200073156. From the time of installation on date 10-12-2011 till date i have not received any electric bills.
verbal and written complaints have been made but no action has been taken.So delaying will cause a burden on me as the amount is going to increase day by day.

Therefore i request you to take necessary and frequent action so that bills are generated at the earliest and i can settle them.
Thanking You

A.Ravikanth
Consumer no 200073156
uttam das

Aug 10, 2013

wbsedcl new connection

We have new connection . We are unable to register User Id and Password for online payment. Please help us how to register. please send new user id and password [email protected] mobile no-8436636599
MISSIONHILL

Aug 10, 2013

User ID & Password

We have bulk connection in the name of ASHA TEA CO. PVT. LTD. Consumer Id No. 944248600. We are unable to register User Id and Password for online payment. Please help us how to register. Thank you
Debkumar

Aug 2, 2013

NEW USER CAN NOT ACCESS

i am a moyna CCC, dist-purba medinipur electricity distribution i want to pay bill online domestic how.
When i pay bill for on-line register a new user and put my Consumer Id then this message "This facility is currently not available for this consumer ID" plz tell me process my email [email protected]
342204068

Jun 29, 2013

passward locked

i recently open an account for online payment. but when i login then my account not open,becouse my account authentication faild and passward locked. please help me how can i procced.
rajabs

Jun 18, 2013

Excess billing even the house is locked

I have a flat in Siddha Pines (C304), Rajarhat and is locked for last 6 months. The bill received is of Rs 1244 per month for March - May'2013. The meter reading is only 83.33. Consumer No - 100779994, Meter No - P1957742 and is new installed 5 months back. How the bill can come so high? Please send me a correct bill , so that I can pay within the period.

Raja Biswas
phoenix infotech

May 3, 2013

Yet not get New Electric cunnection

I'm a small (Computer Retailer) Business man at Mona Market, Margram More, Rampurhat, Dist.-Birbhum,, PIN-731224,Holding No.-57/A. I,Sofiqul Alam, tenant under Rent controller of SDM, Rampurhat, after get rent controller order sheet applied for new electric connection at Rampurhat CCC Assistant Eng he (A.E Mr. S.P. Shing) told me to collect versus type of documents paper, after that i collect it and gave me connection order on 29/03/2013 (quotation) and deposit money. But yet not get New electric connection. now my Loan amount have been high and i do not pay my loan amount (on SBI)
I wonted to know from WBSEDCL, I am an Indian why yet not get it ? Which is Water , Light and Air is common service in Indian Constitution.
f_tkrahut

Apr 23, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF ELECTRIC BILLS

Non-receipt of electricity bill
I am a consumer of WBSEDCL,Jangipur (NBPPP supply) .My consumer ID is-781029090 SL.No- A11008.
NOT RECEIVING MY ELECTRIC BILLS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS although mtr.rdgs. are taken as usual
early redressal solicited

Regards.
T.K Rahut

Mobile: 9477554899
Nirmal Saha

Mar 8, 2013

Excess Billing

My consumer ID.is 162170760, I have notice that an actual meter reading is not done by meter reader person and excess billed charged under my consumer number. It is continuing since last one year. Several times I have sent complains in this regard and after doing several complains A new computer meter bearing installed by your representatives 1 year ago.
Then I have think now I will receive actual consuming units bill but again on 05.3.2013
I received a bill for units consumption in Billing Month Nov to Jan’2013 is showing 900 units where actual meter reading shows 200 units consumption therefore the billing amount shown more than 4 times and you have also sent a due amount for security money. I did not understand when there is a computer meter installed and that shows proper consumption of power, then how a meter reading person do this kind of mistake can and charged me excess bill.
I request your good selves to kindly send me the actual billing amount and wave security deposit amount which you are showing payable by me look into matter honestly and ensure that no excess billing will charged to me in future, after getting the actual bill I shall pay other wise i shall not pay any penny.
Thanking you for your help & co-operation in the matter.
Supriya Das

Feb 22, 2013

stoped meter

I am leaving in the Government quarter at Malbazar Irrigation Campus, Dist.-Jalpaiguri, my Serial no. D/468B, and Consumer No. C030724. In my quarter electric consumption meter is lying stopped. So for this I have to pay the electric bill in average during the last 6 months. I have already submitted a written information on the dated 19/11/2012, to the Station Manager at Malbazar. But til now there is no action have not been taken about the stopped meter.
There for again I request to you kindly take necessary action about the matter, by which i can pay my actual consumption of bill, which is the suitable for both of us.

Dec 24, 2012

WBSEDCL "installation number/type" for online payment account

Dear, If online payment facility becomes available in any area then the electricity bill shows the installation number/type. I stay in salt lake in AD block and just opposite to this is BD block.There people can pay there bill online and the bill shows the Installation No/Type but in ours case it hasn't started yet. Hence, the bill doesn't have this field.

Nov 2, 2012

excessive billing

It is intimated that I Bhaskar Sarkar Consumer ID A056316 in my flat no-11 at Surya Toran Appt Sonarpur. In the recent past bill period July 12 to Sep 12 which bill was given on 04 Oct 12 showing that prev cons 2371 and presn cons 3145.I personally check the meter reading on 20 Oct 12 showing that 2374. I noticed the fact in sonarpur office by givig application on date 30 Oct 12 Immediate Mr Alok Maitra send a staff with me for the verification of meter reading and also the servicibility of meter . The office staff took the reading and it was showing 2391.My above said flat is vacant from Apr 12 as I am a competent member of INDIAN AIR FORCE(IAF)and presently posted in Chandigarh (all relevant document was submitted with my application on date 30 Oct 12 & 01 Nov 12. I request you to look into the matter and give the correct bill so i can the amount in due time. Further also requested that instruct you meter reader to take the correct meter reading and give the actual consumption as my flat is vacant due to my defence service.
Thanking you. Bhaskar Sarkar.
avi_00000

Jan 18, 2013

excess billing

My name is avinash das ,i am living in the house of Mr Ujjal Bhadra in rent.Today i get the bill of oct,nov,dec.In the Bill it comes rs 491,rs 491,rs491 for the month of oct,nov,dec and meter reading is 280 units between oct to dec.K i accept this that it is all right for the month of oct and nov.As i consumed elctricity ,but question arises for the month of Dec .I was not present in the month of december and not used a single unit of electricity then how it comes rs 491 in the month of december.Here two question arises either meter is faulty or there is a fault from ur side.so kindly guide me in this case what i have to do.

Thanks And Regards
Avinash Kumar Das.
Software Engg.
mainul

Jan 17, 2013

Delay of connection

SIR
I BEG MOST RESPECTFULLY INFORM TO YOU THAT IAM UDDUS MOLLA VILL+P.O ALUGRAM UNDER BHARAT PUR BLOCK ELECTRICITY SUPPLY GR. THAT I COULD NOT GET ELECTRIC CONNECTION TILL SIX MONTH. THIS WORK UNDER DUTTA ENTER PRISES THE CONTRACTOR THEY SELFLY DELAY THEY WANTS MONEY FOR EVERY WORK AND SHOWING MANY REASON LIKE POLE NOT NOW NO WIRE NO METTER ECT.THE NAME OF CONTRACTOR ARE PARHO DUTTA AND KALA. PLEASE YOU KINDLY TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION.

DATE -17-01-2013
Jogendra Nath Roy

Jan 9, 2013

Same Bill deducted four times

Sir/Madam
I Sri Jogendra Nath Roy of Purba Mallickpara ,P.O. Gossairhat,Dhupguri,Dist-Jalpaiguri having Customer ID -422222026 . I paid my electric bill for the month of December,12 and January'13 of Rs.656.00 through online facility of WBSEDCL. I got no confirmation massage so I paid the same bill three times more through net banking facility of Union Bank of India. Later I came to know from the account statement that the said bill amount was deducted four times from my account . The transaction IDs are i) CAA607323 ii)S3232267 iii) CAA602567 iv) S3093761.
Therefore I pray to you that you would be kind to take necessary action so that I get refund my excess money as early as possible.
Jogendra Nath Roy
Poushali

Jan 6, 2013

NON RECEIVE THE ELECTRIC BILL

TO
THE STATION MANAGER,
PATPUR SECTOR,BANKURA
BANKURA,WEST BENGAL.

DEAR SIR,WITH DUE RESPECT,I SRI PRADIP KUMAR SINGHA,S/O DWIJAPADA SINGHA RESIDENT OF PRANABANANDA PALLY,PO- KENDUADIHI,DIST BANKURA.MY CONSUMER ID IS 232015112 & MY INSTALLATION NO IS 948125.SIR, I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY LAST THREE MONTHS BILL, WHICH IS DEC 2012 &JAN,FEB 2013 TILL DATE.KINDLY RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM & SEND ME MY BILL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU.

DATED ON-06/01/2013 YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PRADIP KUMAR SINGHA
S/O-DWIJAPADA SINGHA
MOBILE NO-9932482737

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...