wcc2 cricket championship

Consumer complaints and reviews about wcc2 cricket championship

Nishu4230

Jul 30, 2020

Matches not reloading

The test matches are not continuing after re opening the game. It is being struck on 100% loading. This is very frustrating. I am playing matches for days and suddenly this thing happens. I have tried re installing the game but still the problem remains.
Dayapriya

Feb 9, 2020

I want to unsubscribe and stop deduction

I don't want to pay the weekly subscription amount.please stop my deduction and unsubscribe me.
Arjun60

Oct 31, 2019

Kits and bags +injury + my career mode

In wcc2 there is not kits and bags and injury in players commentary is very old and plsssssss add my career mode in wcc2
Kunalsisodia

Aug 11, 2018

Not Signing In

I have been playing wcc2 from last fee months, recently fue to some problems I uninstalled wcc2 and now when i ha e reinstalled it and as i am trying to sign in it is showing that we have send the credentials to you email id .
I didn’t get any mail from wcc2 .
Help !!
Subratamsd74

Apr 24, 2018

regarding sign in.

Although I have active Internet communication but I still cannot log in..... When I'm trying to log in its shown that I don't have active Internet communication??
Keyur1291

Apr 15, 2018

Refund

I have bought a tri series and customization pack by mistake now i want refund for it.
Keyur1291

Apr 15, 2018

Refund

I have bought tri series and customization pack by mistake now i want refund for it.
UTKARSH savayasachi

Jul 31, 2017

Didn't received my coin

I had ordered 400000 coins in wcc2 but didn't get it please refund my money or sent me my coins
Charlie shivam

Jun 18, 2017

Bad update

Hey please do not provide bad controls as in this game i found that every team even uae or scotland are better than india as they are computerised they are good it is so tough even in easy mode to win so please in next update work on easy mode... And i am thinking that if it is so hard to win in easy mode then what about the medium and hard mode please note my points in the next update me and so many customers are supporting me to change or waork on the easy mode of game and have skillpoints for every team so as to get a better challenges in quick play......
bmohit735

Apr 21, 2017

didn't get my coins

I purchased 4 lakh coins in wcc2 cricket championship through play store with your gateway but didn't get my coins. So transfer my coins otherwise refund my money