West Bengal School Service Commission

Consumer complaints and reviews about West Bengal School Service Commission

Banasri Roy

Jul 30, 2021

Name is not reflecting in list

Myself Banasri Roy I have passed upper primary TET exam in the year 2016. After that form submitted for the next level.
In the list 2021 my name is not there . My score was 58.7% OBC category. My question is if I am not qualify why should I give money Rs 250 for form fill up.. Why should I wait since 5 years .

I hope that the ssc team will take needful action.

Banasri Roy,
Roll No 20215040006019,
Mobile 8587085403.

Name is not reflecting in list

Atanu Basak

Jul 23, 2021

Though previously empaneled but not called for interview now

Myself Atanu Basak,I gave interview and I was empaneled in first slst upper primary .But after the new verification of documents I am not called for interview.I got 1st div In MP ,1st div in HS,65.1% in graduation,1st div in B.ed .My tet score is 93.If you gave me the chance to appear in interview then I shall be highly obliged to you.
Name Atanu Basak
TETRoll no. 50115180001926
Mob no 9051587850
Paramita Bari

Jul 21, 2021

Listed for interview upper primary bengoli

Myself Paramita Bari,I am qualified TET Bengali, General,at 2016 with scored 97.My academy score are MP-1st div,HS-1st div, Graduation-52%,B-ed-1st class.
But not listed in interview list though lower TET qualified with same category ware listed in interview list.Requesting you,kindly take my complain & fair justice me.
Name-Paramita Bari
Roll-10215020011319
Bengali General, Female
Paramita Bari

Jul 21, 2021

Not qualified shown in list inspite of greater marks marks obtain from lesser marks qualified

My self Paramita Bari,Bengali,Female, General. Roll no-10215020011319.B-ed, upper primary qualified.Not listed in interview list but listed in Lower marks.
Kindly justice me & chance for interview by fair.
TET scor-97
MP-1st
HS-1st
Graduation-52%
B-ed-1st class
Mob-9474647719
Munmun Mukherjee Chatterjee

Jul 17, 2021

Eligible marks but not in merit list

I am munmun Mukherjee Chatterjee roll no.10115030003658 sub - maths and science category-general, tet clear,b.ed . But I didn't upload my documents in February. What can I do ?pls help me to give proper information. Educational qualifications-m.sc (botany,C.U),B.Ed(c.u)
Email-munmunhiya @gmail.com
SAMPA GHOSH DUTTA

Jul 13, 2021

INSPITE BEING QUALIFIED MY NAME IS NOT THERE IN THE QUALIFIED LIST FOR INTERVIEW

I am a TET qualified candidate of arts group category (OBC -B) . I am also a trained candidate . But my name is not there in the list . This may be my last chance of my life to get a job , i may not get a chance to sit for the next ssc exam as i get older . So my humble request to the commission is to consider my case then I will be very benefited.
Name :- Sampa ghosh
Roll No :- 20215070001733
Application ID :- ################
Debarati123

Jul 10, 2021

SLST 2016 Upper Primary

I am TET qualified candidate in Pure Science, General category, Female (Bengali medium). I didn't apply in the documents upload process occurred in last February. I am a potential candidate with very good marks (all along first class) in 10, 12, graduation, post graduation. My name is not in the list. SSC should inform all the candidates regarding verification or document upload through message/email. However now SSC should give change to upload documents again to those who does not have name in list.
Debarati Pal
Biswajit Gopal Roy

Jul 6, 2019

Female school mistakenly allocated to male candidate

I am Malabi Misra, is an applicant in recently conducted Head Master/Mistress recruitment with application No. 42051700003223. I have been qualified (female ranking no -392) and called for counselling on 5th July by West Bengal School Service commission. Beforehand I made a preference wise list for all the female schools according to my convenience and Daralia Sindhurani Sikshasadan Girls High School (School code: 201994) was my first preference. When I appeared for counselling and asked for the above mentioned school with code no. 201994, I have been told that the school has been taken by other female candidate. After going through the name of the candidate, I showed the concerned concellor that the school has been taken up by a male candidate with name Mr. Subhadeep Mallick. The counsellor denied to agree with me and told me choose another school quickly as Daralia Sindhurani Sikshasadan Girls High School (School code: 201994) has been allocated to other female candidate.
As the counsellor was not convinced, finally I had to opt for SONAMUI K B V HIGH SCHOOL (school code: 201975). After coming home when I checked further, I found that school with code 201994 had been really taken by a male candidate with name Suvadeep Mallick. I am still very much interested to get that school to work in future as it will be very convenient to manage my family and work.
I feel it is an inadvertent mistake both from candidate and from commission and needs to be amended before release of appointment letter. I will be highly grateful to the commission if they amend this inadvertent mistake and allot Daralia Sindhurani Sikshasadan Girls High School with School code: 201994 to me.

Sincerely yours

partham78

Mar 5, 2019

No match is found

Name Priyanka Chakraborty

Application ID ################.,DOB 30/09/1985.

In website no match is found while checking for 2nd phase verification details in WBSSC website.
WEST BENGAL SSC

Mar 2, 2019

Unable to get 2nd phase verification schedule for wbssc SLST UPPER PRIMARY 2016

I have qualified in wbssc upper primary Tet exam(Life Science) in 2016 with 68%of marks. I have a good academic record from 10th standard onwards. I am a postgraduate in Zoology with 78% of marks from University of Calcutta and I have completed my B. Ed degree with 81% of marks in 2018.
Many candidates who have lower percentage of marks than me have got the interview call letter for wbssc SLST UPPER PRIMARY 2nd Phase verification, and also some other candidates carrying much lower percentage than me had got interview call letter in the 1st phase verification of wbssc SLST UPPER PRIMARY 2016.
Please, let me know the exact reason for not getting my interview call letter till now instead of carrying such high percentage.
If meritorious students could not get the chance, so what what will be the fate of our career?
So, it is a humble request to you to take necessary action for the highly qualified candidates immediately.

SHAIK ABED ALI

Mar 8, 2018

REGARDING THE CORRECTION OF DATE OF JOINING IN THE APPLICATION FORM OF HEAD MASTER'S EXAM

I am Shaik Abed Ali . I applied for SSC Head Master Exam 2017 on 16/6/2017. My Roll number is 42051700002489. I came to know about the Notice of SSC dated 28/2/2018 regarding the correction of date of birth and date of joining as Assistant teacher and the last date of correction was upto 7/3/2018 (5 :00 PM). Today I reprinted my application form and found that my date of joining was written /given as on 1/1/2017. But in my hard copy there was no column of date of joining . However, I am at sea about my candidature and result. Beside I did not get any message or mail form your end.
Therefore, I request you to please give me a chance to enter my date of joining as on 8/3/1999

Shaik Abed Ali
Roll Number-42051700002489
Date Of Birth -02/01/1968
My email- [email protected]

SLST XI-XII 2016 RESULT NOT GETTING BY PROVIDING CORRECT INFORMATION

I am unable to view my wife's SLST XI-XII Result for 2016 from the below link provided in www.westbengalssc.com.
Link : http://www.westbengalssc.com/sscorg/wbssc/slst1XIXIIFinalResult/searchResult/

Candidate Informations is as below which I have used to search the result for SLST XI-XII 2016.

Result showing as : No match found.

Need your help for the same so I can able to know the correct information whether she is selected or not.

My Email : [email protected]

SLST XI-XII 2016 RESULT NOT GETTING BY PROVIDING CORRECT INFORMATION

Dear Concern,

Candidate Information is as below which I have used to search the result for SLST XI-XII 2016.

My Email : [email protected]

RESULT NOT GETTING BY PROVIDING CORRECT INFORMATION

Dear Concern,

I am unable to view my wife's SLST XI-XII Result from the below link provided in www.westbengalssc.com.

Candidate Information is as below which I have used to search the result for SLST XI-XII.

Email : [email protected]

dassumitaphysics

Nov 2, 2017

change of date 1stHM SLST

Sir, this is to inform you that I , SUMITA DAS,am an applicant of 1st SLST HM exam.The date of exam is announced on 17th Dec ,2017. But on the same date all India examination CSIR NET is scheduled..and I am applicant of the exam too..like me many candidate is getting worried about in the same date two examination...so I will be highly obliged if you kindly give importance to this matter and do the needful... Thanking you...
arpitaroy76

Jun 25, 2017

refund of Rs. 1000/- as application fees for Head Master Recruitment Exam

On 19.06.2017 at 11.30am I started for submission of online application for Head Master/Mistress(HM Exam) Examination, 2017. During the process application fees of Rs.1000/- and postal fees Rs.5/- totaling of rs.1005/- has been paid through ATM cum Debit Card. An SMS has been received at 12-07 pm from concerned banking system of UCO Bank that Rs.1005/- has been spent from my bank account on 19-06-2017 at 12:04:23 pm at WBSSC Mumbai. the amount has been deducted also from my bank account balance. After successful submission of fees I started final submission of the application following instruction properly. After final submission of application the process started continuing but it continued for some hours and finally it has shown failed to submit. Though five working days passed the amount of Rs.1005/-(Rupees one thousand and five only) has not been refunded in my bank account.

ARPITA ROY, Mob No.-9732071913.
PARTHAPRATIM MONDAL

Mar 9, 2017

FORGET MY APPLICATION NO.

SIR I HAVE FORGET MY APPLICATION NO. HOW CAN I CAME TO KNOW MY APPLICATION NO. SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO FOR IT????

NAME- PARTHAPRATIM MONDAL
C/O- SAMIRAN MONDAL
DOB-08/06/1997
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION- H.S PASS
Biplab Chowdhury

Mar 1, 2017

group c

Sir i lost my registration id. My category sc. My date of birth 04.05.1988. My name isBIPLAB CHOWDHURY. plz sir give my registration I'd so that I can attend the exam on 05.03.2017. Plz sir.

Md matlul haque

My phone -9800151606
Akkundu

Feb 20, 2017

About venue of exam

Sir I am Swapna Banik I have applied for clerk of west bengal school service Commission.
The preferred venue area was selected at BONGAON but in the admit card the venue becomes Barrackpore.
Please correct the venue....
My application ID is ################
And my Date Of Birth is 24/01/1987 ie 24th January 1987...
Please reply as early as possible on my email id [email protected]
Thanking you...
SAHARUKH KHAN CHOWDHURY

Feb 18, 2017

ADMIT NOT FOUND

admit card not found
sir amar admit card net theke pa66i na...amar id no - ################ (GROUP D PEON)
AMAR NAME - SAHARUKH KHAN CHOWDHURY
DOB - 04/05/1993 (4TH MAY 1993 )
PLZZZZ HELP ME......
MY PH NO-8535827988
SAHARUKH KHAN CHOWDHURY

Feb 18, 2017

admit card not found

AMAR NAME - SAHARUKH KHAN CHOWDHURY
DOB - 04/05/1993 (4TH MAY 1993 )
PLZZZZ HELP ME......
DINABANDHU DAS

Feb 15, 2017

MY FORGET APPLICATION FORM

Sir, my application form forget.west bengal school service commmision group D, clark form not found. Please sir solve it..

My phone no-8670324599/9679146713
My gmail ID- [email protected]

Avilash Shaw

Feb 14, 2017

lost of applications id

I have lost my application id no.of group D and C vacancy and i did not
not get any massage in my email I'd . so sir
please help me to download my admit card.
My email id is [email protected] and mobile no.is 7679408835.
Kankana karmakar

Jan 9, 2017

Four consecutive excss payment of online application fees @250/- each by debit card due to server problem on 27.12.2016 between 10:45pm and 11:07pm

Ref: Online Application Id: ################ iro 1st. SLST Work Education (UP), 2016
dated 27.12.2016 and Transaction No. HSM35005204278 dtd 28.12.2016

With due respect, I would like to inform you that in response to WBSSC notification
during my on line application for the post of A.T. Work Education (UP), 2016 on
27.12.2016, I used the United Bank DEBIT Card of my father and tried to pay 250/-
at 10;42 pm, 10:58 pm, 11:02 pm and 11:07 pm respectively with several Bank OTP
because at the end of the each effort the system showed my application as provisional
and asked me for payment afresh even no txn SMS was received from United Bank.
At last just of start of the next day after 12 midnight of 27.12.2016, I succeeded with
the help of SBI DEBIT Card of my cousin brother with showing success transaction No.
HSM35005204278 dated 28.12.2016 as referred above.
But at 01:05 am on 28.12.2016 my father received four SMS from United Bank that his
account was debited @250/- each for the aforesaid unsuccessful efforts may be due
to server problem at that moment.
I, therefore, request you to consider my case sympathetically and please arrange to
refund the excess paid fees totalling 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) @250/-×4
to my father's account, as detailed below, to which the amount was debited by card.
Name :. KAMALENDU KARMAKAR
A/c No.: 0127010449304
Bank:. UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Branch:. BARASAT
IFSC ODE: UTBI0BST242
With regards and seeking your doing needful in this respect, I remain.

Yours truly,