West Bengal School Service Commission

Consumer complaints and reviews about West Bengal School Service Commission

Kankana karmakar

Jan 9, 2017

Four consecutive excss payment of online application fees @250/- each by debit card due to server problem on 27.12.2016 between 10:45pm and 11:07pm

Ref: Online Application Id: ################ iro 1st. SLST Work Education (UP), 2016
dated 27.12.2016 and Transaction No. HSM35005204278 dtd 28.12.2016

With due respect, I would like to inform you that in response to WBSSC notification
during my on line application for the post of A.T. Work Education (UP), 2016 on
27.12.2016, I used the United Bank DEBIT Card of my father and tried to pay 250/-
at 10;42 pm, 10:58 pm, 11:02 pm and 11:07 pm respectively with several Bank OTP
because at the end of the each effort the system showed my application as provisional
and asked me for payment afresh even no txn SMS was received from United Bank.
At last just of start of the next day after 12 midnight of 27.12.2016, I succeeded with
the help of SBI DEBIT Card of my cousin brother with showing success transaction No.
HSM35005204278 dated 28.12.2016 as referred above.
But at 01:05 am on 28.12.2016 my father received four SMS from United Bank that his
account was debited @250/- each for the aforesaid unsuccessful efforts may be due
to server problem at that moment.
I, therefore, request you to consider my case sympathetically and please arrange to
refund the excess paid fees totalling 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) @250/-×4
to my father's account, as detailed below, to which the amount was debited by card.
Name :. KAMALENDU KARMAKAR
A/c No.: 0127010449304
Bank:. UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Branch:. BARASAT
IFSC ODE: UTBI0BST242
With regards and seeking your doing needful in this respect, I remain.

Yours truly,
sahadev mahato

Nov 21, 2016

for download admit card

hi sir
I am ranjit kumar mahato.i have different transaction id for class ix & x (HSBI4812969633) and xi & xii
(HSBI4812972743) but same application id
################. please help me I can't download class ix& x admit card.
please help me.
phone: 9002708275
gmail: [email protected]
sujitg435

Nov 12, 2016

Upper primary pt confirmation

I have apply for assistant teacher post Bengali(UP) , my roll no is ############,and new application id is ################.
But in westbengal school service commission website shown that " no match found and payment not received yet by commission."
So I request please let me know how it is possible?
Now What can I do for solve this problem?.
sujitg435

Nov 12, 2016

Upper primary confirmation status

I have passed tet examination 2011, my roll no is ############,for PT apply online correctly,and payment status show successful.succssfull payment status print have been taken by me that time.
But now I want to check my payment status on commission website(westbengal ssc.com ), massage shown " payment have been not received yet by commission". How it is possible?
Secondly when I want to check my status through edit ,that time show " No match found".
My application ID is ################.
tridib dey

Oct 2, 2016

apply for computer application

I am an Master of Computer Application (MCA)

Why B.Ed. is mandatory for PGT Computer Application post in WB SLST when according to NCTE it is NOT ?

so I request you to kindly take appropriate actions in this matter for applying the WB SLST 2016.
Zodiac

Sep 28, 2016

Eligibility criteria for PGT Computer Science and PGT Computer Application of West Bengal SLST 2016 not in sync with NCTE

As per NCTE rules, for the post of PGT Computer Science, the eligility criteria is as follows - -

Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science) (Existing Scale of Pay : Rs.9,300 –
Rs.34,800 with GP Rs.4,800)(PB-II)

Essential :

At-least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
1. B.E. or B.Tech(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University equivalent
Degree or Diploma from an institution/ recognized university.
B.E. or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from
recognized University
M.Sc.(Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from recognized University
B.Sc.(Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any
subject from a recognized university
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject
from a recognized university
‘A’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject
Or
“B’ or ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology

2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.

Note : For subsequent promotion the incumbent will have to acquire B.Ed. or equivalent
degree from recognized university.

So it is clear that B.Ed. is not at all mandatory for PGT Computer Science and also a B.Tech in Computer Science alone is sufficient to apply for this post.

But, in West Bengal SLST 2016 notification it is said that B.Tech in Computer Science preceded by B.Sc. (Hons) in Computer Science is required for PGT Computer Science. Also , B.Ed. has been made mandatory for applying in PGT Computer Science too.

My questions are --
1. Why would a B.Tech in Computer Science need to have a B.Sc Degree also for PGT post when B.Tech is a 4 years course and B.Sc. is a 3 years course ? B.Sc. (Computer Science) syllabus is contained in B.Tech Computer Science curriculum plus other extra things. It is common sense.

2. Why B.Ed. is mandatory for PGT Computer Science post in WB SLST when according to NCTE it is NOT ?

So, my request is to take appropriate actions by rectifying the errors in WB SLST 2016 Notice and Application Form immediately in the bigger interest of the job applicants and the West Bengal government.
babua1986

Sep 21, 2016

SLST RULE

I am a contractual Computer teacher I have no B.Ed. degree .In all India school teacher exam thare is not mandatory of b.ed. degree acording to the ncte rule but west bengal ssc violet this rule they published the notification for the teacher recuirtment all subjects icluding computer application and computer science b.ed. is mandatory. So please do the necessary steps to solve this hazardness.
Thanking you..
BISWARUP jana

Aug 27, 2016

SBI DEBIT CARD

I can not fillup the online payment application by SBI debit card. All time is saw that your transaction is not successfull. plese try again.how is possaple. con. 9681146544
surajit dam

Aug 16, 2016

b,ed for deputed candidate

when we joined at our service by w.b.s.s.c in 2013,it was not necessary for us bearing 50% marks in graduation/post graduation(without b.ed)but now we have to face difficulty to have b,ed degree.now what can we do for having b.ed degree???????
Nityagopal Karan

Aug 14, 2016

Money deducted during transaction for mutiple times without any receipt/acknowledge

I am Arkadeb Karan applied online for the post of group D in West Bengal School Service Commission (westbengalssc) on 12.08.2016. The online application fee is Rs. 120 + service charge of Rs 05.75 = Rs. 125.75. After submission of the form I received the application ID ################ and there is an option to pay the application fee online through Credit Card/Debit Card/net Banking. Subsequently I clicked on the online option and one Bill Desk window appeared. I selected all the option but the Bill Desk site did not open. The message I got as "The Site Can't Be Reached". So I tried on the next day i.e 13.08.2016. This day I selected for the net banking and the Bank asked me the user ID and the password. I filled up the this two data and sent. I got OTP in mobile No 9933471480. After submitting the OTP I again got the message as "The Site Can't Be Reached". Thinking that my transaction might have been aborted so I tried again and again. Every time I received the message as "The Site Can't Be Reached". When I checked my bank account, I found that Rs. 125.75 has been deducted for four times and transferred to West Bengal staff selection WB SSC payments. I again opened the Westbengalssc home page and checked the fee payment status against my application ID ################ (same as above) and I got the message as " Your payment has not been received by the commission. In this case only one transaction should have been there and if the transaction is complete the commission might have given the money receipt on the screen. Nothing was given. Kindly do the needful and other three transaction may be cancelled and the money may be refunded to the account.
zishu10101990

Feb 17, 2016

physical education

y there is no physical education vacancy for gen male canditate in urdu medium whereas there is sc st vacancy which is useless because there is no sc st candidate in urdu medium so what will we do.plz help
please help me sir .hope to get a reply frm u..
jewel madhu

Jun 8, 2015

Group-D harassment

I am a group-d stuff. I harassment every moment by Headmaster and his two assistant teacher.What can I do? Please send me solution.

Aug 26, 2010

Website is down in very crucial time

The official website (www.westbengalssc.com) of West Bengal School Service commission is down for last 1 day. This is a very crucial time for the candidates appearing for the THE PRELIMINARY SCREENING EXAMINATION OF 1ST RLST(NT),2010 FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING STAFF(CLERK). The exam is scheduled on 29th Aug, 2010. Many eligible candidates are noy yet received their Admit Card and trying to download the same from the Official website. There are only 2 days to go. So it's horrible as well as very much frustrating for our youth. I expect this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.