West Bengal State Transport Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about West Bengal State Transport Corporation

tsinha03

Aug 10, 2018

Ac not working

Ac of the bus is never working.
Bus no-AC12
Please let me know why are we paying high fares when you don't even get basic facilities in the bus.
Som4891

Aug 8, 2018

M14, C8 - not stopping at Bosepukur Sitalamandir stoppage.

M14 and C8 Bus not stopping at designated stoppage.
Bosepukur Sitalamandir in this case around 9:55 am in the morning.

This becomes a routine that these buses will not stop, they only stop when there is signal or if they want to stop.

M14 bus driver did not even looked at the people waiving hands to stop the bus.

This is ridiculous. Please take action against these incidents. These are public transport and they are not picking public, even though the buses were not crowded.

anunay banerjee

Jul 30, 2018

Excessive Bus Fare by Dhulagarh to Nayabad route buses

I am a daily commuter from Ballyghat to Sector V. In this route, Dhulagarh to Nayabad buses ply. Surprisingly, all the buses running in this route are not complying the revised fare by the government. The fare from Ballyghat to Sector V was previously Rs 15/-, after revision this should come to Rs 16/-. But Dhulagarh to Nayabad bound buses are charging Rs 18/- for the same distance whether other buses ( DN 46 ) are charging Rs 16/- only. Even today the same incident took place and the number of bus was 07J 4640.

Commuters are agitated as the bus conductors are paying no heed to the complain. Please look into the matter.

Anunay Banerjee
Anuvab mondal

Jul 12, 2018

Illegally collection of Fare without providing a ticket

We use to travel every day in ST 6 bus from tollygunge to Salt Lake sector V... and every day after 7.30 the bus driver and the conductor illegally collect money from the passenger without providing a ticket, they use to take less amount from passengers.. More over dedicatedly they use to ride slow from tollygunge to salt lake so that the last trip not to attend... Please take an immediate action.
Barin Banerjee

Jul 2, 2018

EXCESS FAIR FOR BUS IN SANTRAGACHI TO EXIDE & MORE DESTINATION

EXCESS FAIR FOR BUS IN SANTRAGACHI TO EXIDE, GARBHAWANIPUR TO RUBY, SANTRAGACHI TO DHARMATOLA, SANTRAGACHI TO NEW TOWN, SANTRAGACHI TO SEALDAH, AMTA TO MUKUNDOPUR, DHULAGARH TO SEALDAH

As per WB govt declared bus fare ( published in newspaper on dt 26/8/2014) ordinary bus fare is

Before Fare : After Fare
Santragachi to Exide - 10/- 12/-
Santragachi to Fortis 14/- 19/-
Santragachi to Science City 13/- 15/-
Santragachi to Dharmatala 11/- 14/-
Santragachi to Sealdah 13/- 17/-
Santragachi to Newtown 18/- 24/-

As per Govt. declaration bus fare will be raise Re1/- in every stage, but this route not obey the rules. They takes Rs.2/-, Rs.4/-, Rs.5/-, Rs.8/-... after 4 km. instead of Re 1/-.. My question how a private bus is not following govt. prescribed fare. Moreover conductor is threatening passenger to give fare as per fare chart on asking of fare chart.

kindly take necessary action in this regards & save common people from cheating of the dishonest bus owners.

Barin Banerjee
mimorahman

Apr 25, 2018

AC23 not stopping at designated stop

Around 9:30am on 25/04/2018 bus AC 23 running towards dunlop did not bother to stop at Kaikhali bus stop. Although the bus conductor has seen me to signal them to stop but they heartily ignored me. This is not the first time. Earlier several times I have missed AC 50 and AC 50A in similar manner.
Usually very less number of people travel in Ac services. This type of behaviour of bus driver and conductor is not good for revenue generation. We, daily passengers are suffering and it is also tarnishing the image of your organisation. Kindly look into the matter as it has become almost a daily issue.

Complaint against bus drivers and conductors of Bus ST-16

First of all, thank you very much for starting a new bus route from Joenpur to Sapooji (ST - 16). It is a great relief for garia peoples those who have to go their office or school or college to Sec V and Rajarhat area. By availing this bus we can now reach our destination without spending too much money and side by side a hassle free normal journey.
Now, my complaint is against the bus drivers and the conductors of this bus services. Because, they never follow their daily time schedule . They run the bus whenever they feel so… Means, we cannot depend fully on this bus services. We all are aware of that, for the time being; only 4-6 buses are running in this route. But they at least should maintain the proper time schedule. Main problem is that, the conductors never call the stop names before the passenger or they even don’t try to collect the passengers by calling the stop names or giving the proper stop. Their attitude is, if anybody is able to read the name plates or the stop name written o the bus screen. Only, they will catch that bus. In West Bengal, it is not possible that all the people are able to read Bengali words. If they do not pronounce the stop name, how could be possible for Government to make profit by running this bus services. After observing, their attitude anybody can say that, after few months they will show that it is a non profitable route, it’s better to stop this bus services. But, it is not true. Please do not stop this bus route. It is our humble request to our government.
Moreover, in the short route from Garia to Rakhit more or Joenpur, conductors are not providing bus tickets against of normal bus fair. Passengers are not complaining. Because, they are already suffering from auto rickshaw and cycle rickshaw scarcity problem . Please look into this matter and help us to continue our journey hassle free.

Complaint against bus drivers and conductors of Bus ST-16

Moreover, in the short route from Garia to Rakhit more or Joenpur, conductors are not providing bus tickets against of normal bus fair. Passengers are not complaining. Because, they are already suffering from auto rickshaw and cycle rickshaw scarcity problem . Please look into this matter and help us to continue our journey haslefree.

Complaint against bus drivers and conductors of ST-16 bus

pratyush chowdhury

Jan 11, 2018

not stopping of bus at scheduled bus stop

I am a Sr Ctzn and daily commute between Avisikta bus stop on EM Bypass and Salt Lake Sector V by your buses in Route No. ST - 6. I am satisfied with the services rendered by you.
Today at about 11.25 A.M. the bus having registration no. WB - 19 J 3066 (newly purchased by our Government) having moderate number of passengers but still had spaces to accomodate more passengers, did not stop at the scheduled bus stop (Bus Stop signboard is prominently displayed on a Board by the road side) although I raised my hand sufficiently in advance and shouted to stop. The driver has seen me raising my hands after he had taken the EM Bypass after passing through P A Shah Rd Extn at Kalikapur crossing.
I had to suffer for such callous and don's care attitude of the driver.
The matter is now with you. Pl see that such sufferings are not repeated and in the meantime, kindly inform me what action has been taken against the errant driver.
pratyush chowdhury

Jan 11, 2018

non stopping at the designated bus stop

I am a Sr. Ctzn and daily commute from Avisikta Bus Stop on EM Bypass to sector V in Salt Lake by travelling in your bus in route no.ST-6. Today ie, on 10.01.2018, at 11.24 A.M, a bus of Route ST-6 having Registration No. WB 19 J 3066 having few passengers only so that it can still have more passengers, did not bother to stop at the stoppage where I was standing and raised my hands for stopping although the driver has seen me after he had taken the EM Bypass from Prinnce Anwar Shaw Rd Extension near Kalikapur.

The incident also happened at 11.30 A.M. and 4/5 days back with the bus having registration number WB 23 B 4657 of Route ST-6.

Sir, I had to face lot of problems for such type of mindset of the bus operators are also turning down the image of the organisation.

Whatever has been done can not be replenished. But you are requested to kindly look into the matter and take steps to stop such harassment of general passengers.

Thanks a lot.
Karkeraa

Nov 20, 2017

Break down

Today bus are asking passengers to get down of the bus telling them the bus has been break down... I got into bus from Park circle and was on the way to Shapoorjee... I had to change 3 buses. Still I am not sure I will reach.
Mingma1

Aug 1, 2017

Harrashmemt to passengers

I am travelling for tollygunge metro station to airport in bus no. WB19D9563 it's 8:25 Am (02/08/2017), since the bus just came i for the confirmation for where it will leave ask the conductor bhaiya yeh gaari airport jayega , then he just looked at me and said nothing as if he was orally disable Then again I ask the same question but couldn't get any response from him so I ask in a loud Voice the same question now he angrily responded me back not my question which I have ask but said itna halla kiu kar k baat kiu kar rahe ho. After all this thing what would you think I should do and I just want to ask wbstc that do you recruit bus staff without any kind of proper test and training . Please look over this problem and respond by taking any kind of action on this bus staff, because your response will make a change which is much necessary .
Subarna11

Sep 19, 2016

Daily harassment of passengers

The AC buses plying from joka to howrah (Ac12d and Ac52) have malfunctioning AC. Even the small additional fans are either broken or non functional. It feels extremely suffocating in the closed buses with no cooling(not to mention how much the buses are packed during peak times). Moreover, the buses are not at all regular. They do not maintain any schedule. Most of the time the last ac bus at howrah leaves between 7pm to 7.30pm.
Also I would like to mention here that there is another bus no E4 which plies from behala parnasree to howrah. It has been 2 years I am communicating in this route but only once I got the chance to board on that bus as the bus could not leave howrah station due to water logging in Kolkata. The bus staff were proudly proclaiming that they park the buses in parnasree garage by 7pm everyday and that the passengers are lucky that they got the bus today.
The same schedule and regularity problem exists with bus no Ac4. Only good thing is the ac work properly in this bus.
Can you tell me why should I pay almost 3times bus fare for such a horrible service? Moreover there is no surety whether we will be getting the buses(the aforesaid bus nos) after waiting for almost 20 to 30mins.
I would therefore request the authority to look into these matters seriously as soon as possible. We, the passengers of behala locality, are suffering a lot due to this. Please treat the matter as urgent.
Soumadeep Gupta

Apr 14, 2014

Rash driving

Yesterday a garia-bbd bag route bus was driving very rashly..An accident can occur at any time if this kind of driving continues. The bus number started with WB 04f 6 ..i was unable to note the rest of the number. Please see to it that this kind of rash driving stops.
ynm123

Oct 1, 2013

Starting of bus service

I live in housing society near Akanka bus stop(1.5km from city center 2) and works at UNITECH located in action area 1.I will like to inform you that there are no bus services from unitech on this road which leads towards akanka,city center 2 and many more residential areas.So kindly take some positives steps as soon as possible.Thank you

Jul 6, 2012

Re: Concern/Complaint against the conductor's behaviour for cheating.

On 05.07.12 evening at around 1915 hrs I boarded MW-1 from SDF to VIP bazaar. After reaching almost to Nicco Park I asked the than conductor on board of WB-25D-3808 to give me a ticket of Rs.15/- as per the tariff chart, in return he gave me one of the soiled & half torn ticket of Rs.10/- (serial number missing) along with Rs.5/- (bearing no: 059109) ticket. When I asked him that why isn't he giving the fresh & full ticket he straight away replied "Ticket peychen toh......jothesto".

This kind of similar instance has been thrice faced by me already in past from the same conductor's end & I have also informed your vigilance team when they were on duty at SDF, few months back, but it the action is still awaited. This kind of carelessness was never expected by a regular customer from WBSTC vigilance team's end.

As you also know that this kind of attitude/behaviour is not good from an Govt. employee. Apart from this it is an straight loss to the State Govt. & cheating a regular customer.

My concern is simply that as I have suffered this instances, no one else in future have to face the same, due to which WBSTC image spoils.

hitachi air conditioner - AC Not working- Customer Care not helping
    Dear Suddhy, We understand that your complaint is...
    ANANTH PANIKUMAR - EXAMINATION PROCEDURE
    Hello Students, This is Ananth Panikumar, I am an...
    PAYTM MALL - Refund of money
    I have ordered some products from paytm mall.Due to some...
    HITACHI SPLIT AC - Not proper service - LED light continous on
    Dear Hitesh, We understand that your complaint is...
    AKTU - Carry over paper NCS - 402 (TAFL)
    Regarding Carry over paper result Sir, I am a final...
    AL SYED CONSULTANCY - Foreign Job Cheating Company
    வெளிநாட்டு வேலை...
    www.agents_support---licindia.co - PAID INVOICE NOT ADJUSTED
    DEAR SIR ONLINE TRANSECTION YASH BANK AT 10/08/2018 BUT...
    HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD - Relieving letter n Fnf
    Dear sir, Pls help me to provide the relieving letter n...
    Vasan dental - Implant service
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: S1,...