westside

Consumer complaints and reviews about westside

Priya Haridas

Jul 28, 2019

SHOP-OWNERS CANNOT CHARGE CONSUMERS FOR BAG

To whom it may concern

We went shopping yesterday [28 July 2019] at the Palakkad for Branch WESTSIDE located near college road and we are sorry to inform you that we had a very bad experience with the cashier. After shopping the cashier refused to provide the paper bag for the purchased items. He insisted that we should pay and buy a plain paper bag. When we informed him about the latest ruling of the paper bag he stated that the management is not willing to accept this and they will deduct from his salary if he gives us the plain paper bag without charging us.

Please find the link to the latest ruling about “SHOP-OWNERS CANNOT CHARGE CONSUMERS FOR BAG”

Even a street side vendor is able to provide the customer with a paper bag for the goods purchased but really ashamed to know that such a big group of stores like WESTSIDE with branches all over India is unable to afford a mere paper bag.

We are not sure whether the Management of WESTSIDE knows about this and it is properly communicated to the concerned Departments. If not this is also a flaw in your operating system.

This complaint is not about the monetary value of the bag but about the principle involved. An illiterate customer may not even raise such questions to your staff. By doing this, you staff has violated the rights of the customer guaranteed under law. It is the WESTSIDE 's duty to provide a free bag to the customer who purchased your product.

We would really appreciate your team taking prompt action on this issue and educating your staff about this [ Ignorance of law is not a not an excuse].

Representing your unsatisfied customers',

Priya Haridas

Jul 27, 2019

BAD RESPONE FROM MANAGER..

Dear Manjusha,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 26, 2019

BAD RESPONE FROM MANAGER.

Dear Manjusha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you soon.

Jul 26, 2019

BAD RESPONE FROM MANAGER

I didn't get any call after i spoke with rahul sharma who is from complaint department . Please do call .

Am unable to call back . Please call

_______________

Dear Manjusha,

We are sorry for the experience you've had. Please share the following details with us so that we can share the same with the concerned team:

Jul 22, 2019

Jul 16, 2019

Manjushayugandhar

Jul 15, 2019
BAD RESPONE FROM MANAGER
I have never experienced such a bad response from west side store (Shop No 42/5, Bengaluru, Kundalahalli, Bangalore - 560037, Opposite Shankara Eye Hospital ) that too from the manager itself . I used to shop from west side only . Firstly when taking membership they will say that if anything happens to footwear we will replace within 3 months . But when it comes to reality , this time it didn't happend like that . They changed my footwear once but unexpectedly i had an issue again with the exchanged footwear . When i went and asked to change he spoke rudely and saying that you are the only one who is complaining and this time i will not do . And also he is saying that you have done it many no.of times . I am sure that i never went and asked for the good ones . I will ask only when its spoiled that too within 15 days of gap only . No one does it knowingly . This type of behavior from managers to the customers is not acceptable and also no one knowingly goes and ask repeatedly without any reason . Please train them and also ask them to tell all the rules when taking the membership . Not after taking it . It's so annoying and disappointing with his words for no reason . Its not the matter of exchaning or not . Its the matter of words and how we behave . If you have changed the rues recently then they can tell me and i will understand . But speaking like that with customers for no reason is not at all acceptable . It makes us not to go and visit the store again .

Jul 24, 2019

Manjushayugandhar

Jul 15, 2019

Loveanya

Jun 23, 2019

Made us pay for carry bag

We were in the store recently and the cashier took payment for us for the carry bag and was adament about it saying that its the comapny ploicy but i dont think thats its allowed because of the recent supreme court orders.

Dear Prashant,

We are sorry for the experience you've had. Please share the following detail with us so that we can share the same with the concerned team:

Feedback site not working

Dear Shanaya (shanayashah19),

Feedback code doesn't work

Dear Sakshi,

agarwalsakshi62

Feedback code doesn't work

Please fix your website as it says invalid invoice number when I enter the feedback code.
shanayashah19

Jun 2, 2019

feedback site not working

error pops up as soon as I enter the feedback code. Fix the site
Prashant5827

Jun 1, 2019

Feedback code is not working

I have tried number of times to register feedback code since yesterday but its saying "The feedback code you entered is incorrect", although code i am entering is correct. Kindly look into the matter.

Mobile no- 9870830208
Email ID- [email protected]
Feedback code- W092F61C

May 30, 2019

Bad Counter Service

Dear Ashish,

We hope our team contacted you and addressed your issue. Feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

May 30, 2019

Feedback coupon not working

Dear Ashwani,

ashwanikoul007

May 28, 2019

Feedback coupon not working

On my last purchase got a feedback coupon to be redeemed but the feedback code doesn't seem to work.
It always says network issue when I try to update feedback.
So I can not give feedback now nor can I generate a discount coupon for my next shopping.

Implication
No more shopping at Westside
Ashwani
ashishjainca79

May 26, 2019

Bad Counter Service

I visited westside at Wave Mall, Ludhiana. We selected articles. But at time of billing, there was wilful delay. I waited in queue and when my turn came, the counter man said another billing is pending. After that billing, he told me to go to another counter. This felt very bad.

There were around 6-7 persons at counters. However no one cared about the billing and involved in their chitchat. Eventually I left stuff at counter and no one bothered about the customer leaving.

Is this way the westside dealt with its customers or there is no service for customers. If this is so, we should stop going to westside

Ashish

May 24, 2019

Club West

Dear Customer (ae_waleerat),

We have noted your feedback and will make sure that the same will reach the concerned authority for the corrective action.

Sanu Kashyap

May 22, 2019

westside trent

my name santosh kashyap we live lucknow up.we worked at westside w02601 wave mall gomti nagar lucknow .
last October i resignation job. proper rules 5 month ago but not received EPF funds my accounts. my kyc done. but my last HR knowledge ago 5 months live the job .
so dear sir i request you ... please give my epf amount full and final amount.
my family some problems. i need fund...!
my ditele

email: [email protected]
Sanu Kashyap

May 22, 2019

westside trent

so dear sir i request you ... please give my epf amount full and final amount.
my family some problems. i need fund...!
my ditele

santosh kashyap
ae_waleerat

May 20, 2019

Club West

I registered the club west by misunderstanding. However the card was very uselessness for me as the option for using;
1 voucher 200 inr can use when purchasing 2000 inr minimum.
2 I tried to input the feedback code since the day that I bought but cannot. Once it can input the code i have to wait 24 hours waiting

I have to go back to my country without any benefit on that. Bad thing and waste my money & time.

May 17, 2019

Feedback Code never works

Dear Customer (Binitapa),

May 17, 2019

Dear Swaroop,

Feedback Code:

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...