Whatsapp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whatsapp

Saikalyan46

Jun 17, 2022

My whatsapp account hacked

My whatsapp number 9790969572 was hacked today (17/06/2022) indian standard time 11:00-11:30a.m, please take the necessary actions.
Saikalyan46

Jun 17, 2022

My whatsapp account hacked

My whatsapp was hacked for 30minutes today at indian time 11:00-11:30 , my number is 9790969572, please take necessary action.
Rosebruce

Sep 28, 2021

wrongfully blocked

+27820660769
i have written to you so many times, I am told that there were complaints of me. I am wrongfully being accused, and it is a erro on your part
why will I be writing to you every time and nothing gets done, this has jeopardized my business as you banned my number, this is not right and you need to clear me.
Karan Lotey

Aug 14, 2021

whatsapp number hacked

My name is Karan, This is to inform you that someone is using my WhatsApp number and sending wrong messages. My WhatsApp Number is 7837874936. Please check and let me know.
[email protected]#-

Jun 14, 2021

Regarding whatsapp hacked during QR Scan

Someone hacked my whatsapp numbers i.e. 7590813475, 9805300894 & 8679662627 during QR scan during whatsapp calling & my aforesaid whatsapp numbers are not working accordingly. Please sort out my grievances accordingly.
[email protected]#-

Jun 14, 2021

Regarding whatsapp hacked during QR Scan

Someone contacted my mobile number 7590813475 as well as my family members i.e. 98053-00894 & 86796-62627 in connection with Lottery Bumper and during telephonically conversation, subscriber contacted with me through whatsapp call and scan QR of aforementioned all mobile numbers. Thus, after that whatsapp os aforementioned mobile numbers are not working on Whatsapp & while i trying for whatsapp vide aforementioned mobile numbers a message i.e. yours phone number +917590813475 is banned from using whatsapp contact support for help, yours phone number +919805300894 is banned from using whatsapp contact support for help & yours phone number +918679662627 is banned from using whatsapp contact support for help. It is therefore requested to may kindly be solved my grievances on priority basis please.
Nirosha karthik

May 20, 2021

watsup number hacked

Someone hacked my whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my whats app account. My whats app number is +91-9894022857
six6fire

Feb 18, 2021

hello

Hi Sir,
Someone hacked my whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my whats app account. My whats app number is 08032424085

Hi Sir,
Someone hacked my whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my whats app account. My whats app number is 7830501144

Sunny Singh 12

Dec 5, 2020

Whatsapp hacked

Dear sir/Madam,

Someone hacked my brother's whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my brother's whats app account. My whats app number is 9412108749
Aniket Jadhav 943

Apr 9, 2020

Blackmail for nude pic

I girl nude video call me on WhatsApp then she ask me to be nude on call then during the video call she is send me the edited nude video of mine to me and said give me money otherwise I'll viral viral on social media than she uploaded the video on tiktok, Facebook, and YouTube and send me the screenshot of completing the upload and as lo send the youtube video link, she uploaded my video and pic, then she stated to blackmail me that if you wat to remove the video or pics from social media then send me money, I'll send her money but its demand is increasing she started me blackmailing again for more money she msg me on WhatsApp continuously and say that give me money otherwise your pic and video goes viral. Then I blocked her on WhatsApp
Her phone number is '7412830263'
Her facebook account is where he uploaded my pic and video is 'Sapena Serma'
When I search for the blackmail for nude video or pic then I see that most of people is blackmailed by thus no. '7412830263'
Jitendra bhardwaj

Feb 23, 2020

Banned

my number 9413051644 has been banned , i have been using this number since the beginning of whatsapp .... i also use it for my work .... due to some recent group chats that i was added to i guess i was banned , please activate the number only because i do not intent to misuse whatsapp and i also assure you that i will delete unwanted groups .
hoping you consider .
Dipanshu yadav

Feb 20, 2020

Complaint

My account is hacked sir mere watsapp account se massege kiya kise group me ab vo log mere paas call kare rahe hai sir please help me 7839645456
syedd

Oct 12, 2019

Some body hack my whatsapp code

Since yesterday some body hack my hatsapp code and he is using what through my sim number now what i do please block the second person who is using my code i reinstall whatsapp but for code he is asking 11 hour i have to wait for please do urgently and solve my problem.

Thanks Younas jappa
Mobile number 00971 506477408
rafs123

Sep 26, 2019

banned

hi
my number 9820571837  has been banned , i have been using this number since the beginning of whatsapp .... i also use it for my work .... due to some recent group chats that i was added to i guess i was banned , please activate the number  only because i do not intent to misuse whatsapp and i also assure you that i will delete unwanted groups .
hoping you consider .
manva

Sep 16, 2019

Whatsapp number banned

Dear Sir/Madam

My whatspp no. +919896592994 is banned since 20days. I was added 1-2 unknown group. But i didn't send any messages in that group. I don't know what is reason. I don't do intentionally this.

I requested you to please give me only one chance. I will use carefully. It is very important for me.
If you required any id proof. Pleae tell me, i will provide.

Manoj Kumar
Azad Ravi Verma

Sep 9, 2019

Win rupiss

Sir I receive a message I am winning and 3 crore rupees and but I am not receive money
hassan mumtaz

Sep 1, 2019

hacked

sir my WhatsApp is hacked i can't access my account.
please delete my account.
my WhatsApp account number is +92 307-0516810
thanks in advance.
Kishore.p

Aug 29, 2019

Why banned my account

I m very disappointed because whatsapp is banned my 2 numbers(+919492590120) this is very important)..when first nubmer is banned then they told me due to large complaints my number is banned but when I started other number then they also banned this is harrassment because about my second number (+919492590220)only my wife know except these no one know about my number so even if someone reported my first number then how can someone report in my second number even if neither my friends know nor my relatives so why r banned my both numbers?i have no new number because if I use third number then they will also banned & I never sent anyone to wrong message not abused so if someone report to my number without any reason even if reported person is done in funny manner or as a comedy way then WhatsApp will banned without investigation?if u r banned numbers according to used phone then this is not good because whatever I will use new numbers in my same handset u will banned after recognising handset model..u r troubling me & this is against constitutional human rights
Shreyash Shukl

Aug 22, 2019

A Fraud message

5 daya ago, a message came to me on my whats app business account of number code +1 i.e., Of US. She told me that she has got my number from US military search, then she sent her id and pics so that I can trust her. I thought she is playing with me so when she asked about my name, address I gave my friends name, number and his college name. Then she said she is going to send a box containing 7,200$ rupees, keep it and give me back when she come to me. When I think she is talking quite serious, then I messaged her that I'm not gonna do anything and then I blocked her contact.The mistake I did is, I gave my friends number and college name. Is this not a big problem ? 😨😨
Sumanji Kumar Prasad

Aug 20, 2019

My WhatsApp account is hacked

Someone hacked my whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my whats app account. My whats app number is +91-7827233057
Sumanji Kumar Prasad

Aug 20, 2019

My WhatsApp account is hacked

Someone hacked my whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my whats app account. My whats app number is 7827233057
Rachit kushwaha

Jul 30, 2019

Whatsapp banned

Hello sir
sir you WhatsApp banned my WhatsApp Account please give me one chance and kindly reopen my Account of WhatsApp and kindly tell me my mistake why my WhatsApp Account is Banned please +919794329234 this is my WhatsApp Account kindly please sir give me one more chance and kindly please reopen my Account Rachit😎😎😎 my Account +9794329234 please sir ??? Why my Account is Banned?? I can't Believe that