Whatsapp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whatsapp

Kuntaldad

May 26, 2019

MY yo WhatsApp is temporary banned.please unbaaed my yo WhatsApp

My name is kuntal das. use YoWhatsapp to become temporary banned from your company, I also send a request that my yo whatsapp can be unbanned but it has been temporarily banned. This promblem is going on with people, okay we believe that we are using an ampe of the thirdparty, because your whatsapp status is not the option of downloading, so people are using whatsapp else, please do so Give that option to whatsapp or stop banned And Dijiye hope Hu that to me, you will come to understanding
MY yo WhatsApp number is 9064732044

May 20, 2019

Complaints for WhatsApp

Hello Sir,
My name is Aditya sir, I use YoWhatsapp to become temporary banned from your company, I also send a request that my yo whatsapp can be unbanned but it has been temporarily banned. This promblem is going on with people, okay we believe that we are using an ampe of the thirdparty, because your whatsapp status is not the option of downloading, so people are using whatsapp else, please do so Give that option to whatsapp or stop banned And Dijiye hope Hu that to me, you will come to understanding
Thanks ......
Ripelegend35107

May 19, 2019

A Person shared my photos in a group without a permission and when I asked him to delete them he refused

On May 19 2019, At around 11:33 PM a person shared my Photos without my permission so I want 'Whatsapp Group' to help me ASAP

My Contact Number: 6263278771
My Email ID: [email protected]
Bansalashu

May 9, 2019

My Messages and Photos on whatsapp are not secure

When I asked the two people who shared the photo photos at any other WHATSAP group on FamilySpace and shared a photo with other two unknown persons in WhatsApp, it was known that they did not share the photo. Please request to resolve this problem immediately. What Whatsapp automatically sends someone's photo anywhere
मेरे पास व्हाट्सएप में आए हुए फैमिली फोटो किसी अन्य दो अज्ञात व्यक्ति द्वारा किसी अन्य व्हाट्सएप ग्रुप पर वहीं फैमिली फोटो शेयर किए गए उन दोनों व्यक्तियों से पूछे जाने पर यह ज्ञात हुआ कि वह फोटो उन्होंने नहीं शेयर की | कृपया अनुरोध है इस समस्या का तुरंत समाधान करें। क्या व्हाट्सएप अपने आप ही किसी की फोटो को कहीं भी शेयर कर देता है
My contact no. 9719025006
Email: [email protected]
DEEPAK KUMA4 SINGH

May 6, 2019

My whatsapp account hack

Sir lmera whatsapp account hack ho gaya hai
Koi dusra person mere whatsapp ka use kar raha hai. Usane mere no se whatsapp bussiness code manga aur hack kar liya hai.so please sir call me and help me sir.

6202259265
DEEPAK KUMA4 SINGH

May 6, 2019

My whatsapp account hack

Sir lmera whatsapp account hack ho gaya hai
Murtaza Shah

Apr 26, 2019

Status Related

Dear WhatsApp team.. From last 2 days i m facing problem to see 2nd status of my friends, either others status could be seen easily, but after 1st, 2nd status totally stoped, blocked or paused..
What is the reason behind this issue..
Kindly solve this matter on immediate basis.
Gh Murtaza Shah
+92 312 2577792
emmawilliam22

Apr 11, 2019

Why My Phone is banned on Whats-app

I have tried to install WhatsApp on my phone with my number and I get banned with that number again and process the same with new number again banned with that number. Please let me know why this has happened again and again.
Joytsnasonwane

Apr 9, 2019

Fek whatsapp

9158791510 ye number ka ladka meri dp rakhakar muze khuch bhi massage kar ta he plz problems solutions .
hassan rana

Mar 29, 2019

banned of whatsapp

sir my number is banned from whatsapp. i lost my famiy & friends connection.if i miss use whatsapp please forgive me My Whatsapp number 00923410008727 My Email : [email protected]
ankurrk

Mar 29, 2019

whatsapp banned

Please unbanned my whats app
i am ladies cloth manufacture
My online business depend on whatsapp
If i misuse whatsapp, i sure that i never do it again
My whats app number ############
My email [email protected]
Some one who needs to be listend to

Mar 14, 2019

Bullying

The new sticker feature is being used to make humiliating stickers on one another and It needs to stop and get taken down. the stickers has become a form of bullying and whatsapp needs to see it and stop this problem before it affect somebody and cause bad things.
Srirammanojchintu

Mar 12, 2019

My friend what's app should be banned for lifetime

Pls ban one of my friends contact for lifetime
Again he should not create Whatsapp for that number
Abdul Jaffer :- 9676980978
sajidasharaf007

Feb 12, 2019

Whatsapp account hack

Some one is also Using my What'app account 0577211232. and sending abusing messages to my contacts, please help to catch the person. who have used my what'app.

I am also Using my account ion daily basis, i got information from some of my contacts that he has received the some messages.

Please help to catch him, currently i deleted my account and transferred on another account.
Syed Waqar Hussain

Feb 8, 2019

Whatsapp banned

My number had been banned without any reason . I dont have any personal issues with anybody and there is no point in people reporting my account . Kindly review your policy and terms to ban an account to further improve your customer policy .
vishnu11159

Feb 5, 2019

WhatsApp global award

I have received the message attached. Please verify its truthfulness and take action against such tempting activities.
Vishnu

WhatsApp global award

Yamw7980

Jan 15, 2019

Account wrongly banned

WhatsApp has banned my account for misuse but my messages are sent to internal colleagues thus the band is not reflecting the truth. +852 6333 7686

The worse part is the customer service email failed to address the issue and told me they will not further investigate nor read any of my further emails.

I am very disappointed that a renounced company like WhatsApp do not do any customer services given the large number of users worldwide. They simply shut off all communication means.
Adnan Ali

Jan 2, 2019

my whatsapp is banned

I m very disappointed because whatsapp is banned my number is (+923129977884 this is very important). banned then they told me due to large complaints my number is banned but sir i cant not misuse whatsapp i just use for family message and office work. when so why banned my numbers? why you banned my number without conformation. whatsapp official not contact me before banned my whatsapp.
Sir please unbanned my whatsapp there are some mistake from whatsapp official
my whatsapp number is +923129977884
kamlesh20

Dec 29, 2018

Someone also using my What'app Account

Some one is also Using my What'app account 7024106169. and sending abusing messages to my contacts, please help to catch the person. who have used my what'app.

Stalin1986

Dec 26, 2018

Whats app hacked

Someone hacked my whats app account and blocked it. Now I received so many calls that they are received the unwanted message from my whats app account. Please block my whats app account. My whats app number is 00974 66602120
Stalin1986

Dec 26, 2018

Whats app hacked

Someone hacked my whats app account and send the unwanted message from my number to all others. Now the peoples are continuously called me. Please delete the whats app account number

00974 66602120
Carmen0826

Dec 18, 2018

Whatsapp is robbing us

I put a whatsapp bundle on the 25th of November and it was already finished on the 14th of December and I mostly use the wifi at work so whatsapp is robbing us and that's wrong
Krvishwas Kumar

Nov 24, 2018

My WhatsApp account is banned

I m very disappointed because whatsapp is banned my 2 numbers(+918726434803 this is very important)..when first nubmer is banned then they told me due to large complaints my number is banned but when I started other number then they also banned this is harrassment because about my second number only my mother father know except these no one know about my number so even if someone reported my first number then how can someone report in my second number even if neither my friends know nor my relatives so why r banned my both numbers?i have no new number because if I use third number then they will also banned & I never sent anyone to wrong message not abused so if someone report to my number without any reason even if reported person is done in funny manner or as a comedy way then WhatsApp will banned without investigation?if u r banned numbers according to used phone then this is not good because whatever I will use new numbers in my same handset u will banned after recognising handset model..u r troubling me & this is against constitutional human rights
Garry1111

Nov 23, 2018

Some one using whatapp on my previous number

Please delete what's app account used by some one +919007694809.please delete this account.
Aminmughal