Whatsapp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whatsapp

Rajesh vavdiya

May 17, 2018

Watsap otp not sent

otp not sent
Farooq A

May 7, 2018

Watsaap Blocking

Someone has issued mobile no 8476918003 by making my fake Id, He also activated watsaap on this mobile number. Now I have made the complaint in police regarding this.Normal mobile services has been deactivated basis on FIR. But he is using watsaap on this mobile number. Kindly issue verification code to activate the watsaap. As normal services are deactivated on this number basis on police FIR. I request you to please deactivate watsaap services too on this mobile number so that he may not misuse watsaap on this mobile number. Thanks
Jakebarber123

May 6, 2018

Calls cut off

Im seriously annoyed about this app with the issue it has with normal calls coming in and cutting of online calls I am on with whatsapp. I think its terrible that it just cuts you off and doesn't give you the option of being able to keep talking on it and ignore outside calls. Please fix this issue.
Pravinbeast

May 6, 2018

Someone hacking my whatsapp accout

The hacker number is 9047338048 whatsapp number he/she hacked my account and reading my chats and tells me what's going on my account
kpsatish007

May 4, 2018

Absuing & irritating

9916448251 is the number from which i am getting watsapp message in which he is absuing me and my character. Kindly help on the same so that i dont be disturbed in future.

Satish
Hiren Kalgude

May 3, 2018

Someone is making fraud by using Whatsapp company's name.

Someone, (i dont remember the name) is calling on my wife's num. and saying that Whatsapp has chosen your number and you have won 25 Lakh Rupees, When i called back on that num and told him that we dont want the money you keep it then he was like i will keep on calling and whatever you can do you can do! i am giving you the NUM of the Fraudalent, Strictly take action on the person.

+923026007349 - this is the Whatsapp Num which is calling and harrashing.
sanjoy3081

May 1, 2018

abusive language

Abusive Video
This Fraudulent bastard called me on Whatsapp video call and I received it unknowingly thinking it could have been one of my friend's since I recently changed my phone and yet to move all my contacts from the other phone. He showed a vulgar video of his and I want to report against this bastard with the no.: 6375882626 so that he doesn't do the same thing with other women.
Mayekar shraddha

Apr 20, 2018

Chats

Someone in whatsapp company leaked my private chats details to other please take action against on this as soon as possible
VPav

Apr 18, 2018

my number used for illegal sale of drugs

Apparently someone is illegally using my number to organise drug sales. I do not use whatsapp, but i am getting constant text messages from total strangers requesting if they can order their drugs through my number in whatsapp.

I have sent whatsapp several emails but have received no reply. I need someone from whatsapp to contact me by email immediately so as to ban my phone number from operating on whatsapp.

the issue has been reported to police in Australia and is being treated as a cyber crime. I need whatsapp to email me immediately on [email protected]

And provide a telephone number on which I can contact you after i verify it is in fact whatsapp that has contacted me
gadedineshreddy

Apr 13, 2018

Whatsapp

Your end to end encryption doesn't seem to work 100% secure. Hackers are able to read, modify and delay relay of messages communicated between peers.
Lefa

Apr 12, 2018

Whatsapp not functioning

My whatsapp is just not working well and i have data,good network connection and all. I even restarted my phone twice and i updated my whatsapp but it's just not functioning well. I receive the messages but I have to wait a while to answer the messages. Some of my messages are urgent but I can't send them immediately. I also can't post my status at all.

I hope you can help me solve this problem ASAP.
sreers

Apr 2, 2018

claiming award

I have received a message claiming that my mobile number was awarded Rs 6.5 crores in whats app global award and need to send my name and address to RBI .

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER THIS MESSAGE IS FAKE OR TRUE.

my e mail: [email protected]
bhatnaushad

Mar 29, 2018

Hacked whatsapp clones destroy users privacy

I would like to inform you that there are many whatsapp clones that people are downloading from third party resources and they give many many controls to the user.

For example: I uploaded a wrong status (story) but deleted it quickly, the person having that hacked whatsapp clone could still see my story.
Even if I undelete a message, that can still see my message.

What type of security is this?
Is this the outcome of our trust on whatsapp.
Whatsapp, such a big company, now occupied by facebook making is huge company.
How can such a huge company do these things.
Don't you have enough software developers to stop this non sense going on around.
Can't You even detect whether the whatsapp is fake or hacked.
Users privacy is at stake.

Solve this matter as soon as possible.
Andrew Gray

Mar 20, 2018

Whatsapp

I have installed the newest version of what's app. Three times and paid about 150 MB. It still says it has a problem. Daylight robbery. Andrew Gray.
Kapilj

Mar 17, 2018

Missus our group name and contact

Sir we are running moonbow creation group on what's app and we add a person for as our custmore in our group name RUCHI FROM JHARKHAND ON HER REQUEST BUT SHE USING OUR CONTACT AND OUR NAME IN panchi collection GROUP to sale it's own product without our permission and acceptance and it admin no is +91 78590 46555 plz block this group and do something ,,,,thanka and regards kapil jain moonbow creation marketing head my no is 9024261515
Yeshiswini

Mar 14, 2018

Abusive Video

This Fraudulent bastard called me on Whatsapp video call and I received it unknowingly thinking it could have been one of my friend's since I recently changed my phone and yet to move all my contacts from the other phone. He showed a vulgar video of his and I want to report against this bastard with the no.: 7299290264 so that he doesn't do the same thing with other women.
vivek kachrola

Mar 3, 2018

HACKED

MY WHATSAPP HAD BEEN HACKED BY SOMEONE. MY WHATSAPP NO ARE 9624806041 & 9925465610 HACKED. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT I CAN DO FOR THIS.
Binduish

Mar 2, 2018

Lost connectivity to my old no

My old Indian no was 9108898735
As I moved abroad I lost connectivity to it
Someone using it and messaging all my friends like me
Please help
Remove access to old contacts
Omla

Mar 2, 2018

Abusive and disrespectfull messages

Sir my name is jugnu, 9560156255 is my what'app no. Ranjeet yadav named person is sending me abusive vedio and msgs continuosly,no is 9560149826. Kindly take strict action against this bastard so in future he will remember the result and do not dare do the same with any other female or anyone else.
sankar8051

Mar 1, 2018

Abuse

Hi myself sankar
.i am a WhatsApp user one person with no.9738444361 is sending me abusive messages(ladies pictures) It looks like a forwarded messages.i m sure this person has sent messages to so many people.kindly register police complain against him.
SuryaTeNdulkar

Mar 1, 2018

My whatsapp hacked by some one

Some body had hacked my whatsapp. I wanted to prevent from those.so plz help
Mayurikashid

Feb 28, 2018

Complaints about unknown message

With above reference subject i am writing to you because one unknown number sending message on whats app for me and my husband.but this number was swutched of only whats app is going on so please let me know the location of this number...unknown mobile number 9168584278.please take quick action on this number..if you want means i will give the proof of that message but please take a action and tell me whose that or where that whats app is going on....

Feb 27, 2018

Abusive messages complaint

My name is Megha.i am a WhatsApp user +917040535304.one person with no.88230 42409 is sending me abusive messages . It looks like a forwarded messages.i m sure this person has sent messages to so many people.kindly register police complain against him.
sabeck

Feb 25, 2018

migrating to Android

When it comes to migrating from iPhone to Android WhatsApp is really crap. Not only does it require third party SW (cost) to restore the backup from iPhone to Android. I don't know how many people are suffering but the majority of the users probably need several
attempts before the database is finally migrated. During this transferring period WhatsApp stops you several times because after 3 attempts they leave you waiting for several hours before you can retry again. Congratulations for a very user unfriendly system
sandeepvats

Feb 24, 2018

Unwanted and disrespectful messages

This no 9717024745 is sending me any many other my friend Unwanted and disrespectful messages