Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

Nkaler

May 11, 2019

Worst service experience thru whirlpool

Here I would like to mention that we are reputed doctors in jaipur . Whirlpool people are harassing so much for repair of a window Ac. We never had such a bad experience with any of the companies.We have spent a lot of amount already and issue is not getting resolved. We have complained multiple times but it fell to their deaf ears. All those reading this review please do not buy whirlpool products . My contact No is 8146488911. They are harassing so much the elite class of society, We can well imagine Wat they wud be doing to others. We are planning to take further action against them

May 4, 2019

Regarding Whilrpool SPLIT AC 1.5 ton

As there is no complaint number or contact detail provided, we are unable to communicate with the concerned person. Hence, we have asked customer to share the details, so that we can do the needful.

bharath203

Apr 29, 2019

Whilrpool SPLIT AC 1.5 ton

Never have I ever regretted buying a product like I am doing right now for purchasing AC from Whirlpool. I raised a complaint that AC isn't cooling on April 20th and till today the engineers haven't beenvisited to check what causing that? every day i raise a complaint, they close same day stating some lame reason, Customer care Dept is very very skilled to provide false expectations. The service center people don't have any skills and nor do their technicians. I have to keep on calling them every time to check if they will be visiting or not. My machine is not even one week old and I need it to be replaced. I even said I have a kid and it's impossible in this heat. But you guys are worthless. Take your machine back!!! Give me my money back.

mail: [email protected]
bharath203

Apr 29, 2019

Whilrpool SPLIT AC 1.5 ton

Apr 25, 2019

Regarding Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are working on the your concern and will share you the further updates shortly.

Apr 24, 2019

AC condenser in just 2 years

This is to raise complaint against failure of ODU condenser in 3D cool 1.5T split AC . .I have purchased 3D cool ac 1.5 T 5 star as staff purchase on dated 28 june 2016 .It just 2 year now and AC stopped cooling .On complaint today got to know that Condenser is leak from somewhere very minor causing gas to leak .Last year also we felt less cooling but didn't bother much .I was told by consumer care for this that all cooling related part like compressor ,condenser are in 4 year warranty .Even the booklet say so .It is no where mentioned that condenser will not be cover . .After checking service engineer is saying its not in warranty and cannot be repaired also as this is aluminium condenser .THIS IS VERY STRANGE all other ac can be repaired but not this .The leakage is from the joint of copper and aluminium pipe which shows its poor workman ship while joining the joint .The whole situation has put me in very stress . Either the technician are not able to find or correct leak .
The only good thing happened is that customer care responded fast and technician visited in 24 hours .Registered complaint on 21 april 19 and technician came on 22 April 19 he checked and said leakage in from IDU and tommorow someone will come and repair it and then fill the gas & gas charges to be paid as 2500 + taxes which we agreed .Today another guy came and checked again and after more than 1 hours of checking he said condenser is faulty pl get is changed at Rs 9000 .In whole this process he dismantled full AC .He broke IDU handing unit and put down the ODU and siad tommorow some one will come to put it back as he did not had drill machine .I did not understand whats going on are they just planning to take out more and more money from me (Visit charges -Rs 450,Gas filling -2500,condenser -9000+taxes approx -12000+ taxes ,when in i purchased full AC rs 29000 approx 45% cost .

First of all i am surprised to know how can a major failure like this happen in just 2 year .We have hardly used this AC .It is suspicious that was it a defective ac supplied to me . Sorry to say but i was my self a whirlpool employee and did not expected such a cheap quality from Whirlpool .

Please register this as customer complain and get the defective part checked for failure reason and provide replacement of same .

Hope i get support to get my ac in running condition .

Sanjay sharma
RTN-9212620953

Apr 24, 2019

AC condenser in just 2 years

The only good thing happened is that customer care responded fast and technician visited in 24 hours .Registered complaint on 21 april 19 and technician came on 22 April 19 he checked and said leakage in from IDU and tommorow someone will come and repair it and then fill the gas & gas charges to be paid as 2500 + taxes which we agreed .Today another guy came and checked again and after more than 1 hours of checking he said condenser is faulty pl get is changed at Rs 9000 .In whole this process he dismantled full AC .He broke IDU handing unit and put down the ODU and said tommorow some one will come to put it back as he did not had drill machine .I did not understand whats going on are they just planning to take out more and more money from me (Visit charges -Rs 450,Gas filling -2500,condenser -9000+taxes approx -12000+ taxes ,when in i purchased full AC rs 29000 approx 45% cost .

Hope i get support to get my ac in running condition .

Sanjay sharma
RTN-9212620953

Apr 23, 2019

Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine

16th April : I had raised a complaint for my Whirlpool semi automatic machine - SR # BG0419016780 for the machine dryer.

18th April: The technician Mr. Venkat ( Ph: 8892318183) came next day and told it's an issue with the capacitor and the part needs to be replaced. He had charged Rs.1550/- for the same. The machine dryer started working that day.

19th April : The same issue re-surfaced the next day as the dryer stopped working. I tried to reach multiple times to Mr. Venkat but there wasn't any response.

22nd April: Finally, I had to raised another complaint SR# BG0419021795 for the same issue. Another technician Mr. Naveen ( Ph : 8073260864) was assigned for the same issue.

23rd April: Mr. Naveen came though looked helpless in resolving the issue but was very keen on selling some of the by-products. He told he would be coming next day and would resolve the issue.

24th April :1. Naveen called and told the entire dryer needs to be replaced. I asked him what about Rs.1550 paid to the earlier technician for the same issue. That money should be adjusted in the cost of new dryer. He told he has nothing to do with earlier technician and I need to pay the full amount for the new dryer.
2. I insisted Mr. Naveen to hand over the call to his manager so that I could lodge an official complain. He told that Manager is busy and won't be able to talk.

3. I again called up Whirlpool customer care department and explained my grievance to them. But nothing happened.

I seemed to get cheated by whirlpool. I have already spent Rs.1550/ for the repair of my machine and no resolution looks in near sight. It would have been better if I would have hired a private technician.

Raghavendra Kaushik
Mob: +91 9972542594

Mar 28, 2019

Regarding Poor and No service after being faulty

We're really sorry for the experience you had. Please share your mobile number & complaint number with us. We'll surely look into it.

forgotton

Mar 25, 2019

Poor and No service after being faulty

we have been raising multiple complaints, but neither the toll free customer service personnel respond nor we are getting any service. the motor changed by them is within warranty but they do not want to accept it
rejurs

Mar 12, 2019

Loud noise and no response

I am writing this complaint because of the sufferings I have gone through after registering my complaint. Your service team took my machine and till now they didn't respond. I have registered this complaint on February - 2nd. Mainly it was making too much noise during washing. So I thought to fix it. Please find the series of events happened

Feb -2 - I registered the complaint in whirlpool customer care
Feb-5 - One of your service person came to my home on Feb-5 and told that he has to take this machine to your service center
Feb-11/ Feb-12 - your team came to my home and took my machine . I specifically told them that they have to check and let me know how much cost will it take. Based on that , I have to take my decision. They didn’t respond also.
Feb-16 - I called to the service center. They told that the windings have to be replaced and they will provide my machine on feb-18 or feb-19. They didn’t give the machine
Feb-21/Feb-22/Feb-23 - I called many time to this service center and they didn’t attend my call or else they were busy
Feb - 26 - I called again to whirlpool customer care. They have told that they will check and will call me back after they have escalated to service team
Feb-28 - Since I didn’t get any call back, I have again contacted your customer care and your customer care executive checked with service center and told me that everything got fixed and they will return my machine within 48 hours
March - 04 - Since I didn’t get my machine and your team didn’t respond, I called again your customer care and they told that they will check and call me back. The same thing happened on March -06
March -09 - I called again your customer care and I explained all these. He told that he will connect me with his supervisor within half an hour and I didn’t get any response
March -11 - I again called your customer care and this time the service person (Ansib) told that he will connect with the supervisor. But he also didn’t connect.

Now please return my machine. I don’t want to go with Whirlpool. I am exhausted with your service. I called every time your service center and customer care and waited whatever time they have mentioned. Now I don’t have to wait. I don’t want to use any whirlpool machine. Give me back my machine. I will replace it with some other washing machine.

Dec 26, 2018

Follow up for Additional Shelf

Hope this concern has been resolved to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further assistance.

Dec 21, 2018

Follow up for Additional Shelf

We hope our service team has already shared the requisite information regarding the required part concern with you. We request your understanding on the same.

Dec 20, 2018

Follow up for Additional Shelf

Apologies for the inconvenience. We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will respond with an update soon.

Jokhaker

Dec 19, 2018

Follow up for Additional Shelf

Complaint Number - MB1218003826 dated 6th Dec - Cancelled without informing customer
Complaint Number - MB1218011055 dated 17th Dec 2018

We requested additional shelf from date of Demo .We will ready to pay . Called up many times on your toll free 18002081800 also but no positive reply.

Detail mail sent on helpdeskindia mail ID . I dont want to paste here . You will get all details with whom I spoke and how many times . Like you record the calls I also recorded all the calls.

Please look into it.

Very POOR SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Navjot Kaur Bindra

Dec 3, 2018

Whirlpool magic cook convection

I had purchased whirlpool 20 L magiccook elite convection from Paytm on 2/05/2018 and it is still under warranty but it’s touchpad is not working from last month and I had raised a complaint on 1/11/2018 then on 2/11/2018 an executive had visited my place and told me that I can change the touchpad only after Diwali but after that he didn’t pick my call again I had words with your customer care executive and he gave my many seniors contact no and they all did fake promises and I am still waiting so today I do a complaint in consumer court against your SO CALLED BRAND WHIRLPOOL and the complaint no. is 1035512 so now you have a time of 24 hrs either change my convection’s touchpad else ready for the NOTICE

Nov 22, 2018

Dear Manto,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

SUSHEEL1962

Nov 20, 2018

Repairing of washing machine

I purchase Whirlpool top loaded washing machine from Bareilly on 17/02/2017 with two year warranty. Recently, Its drier has stopped spinning and hence I contacted the local service center (Glove Refrigeration, Bareilly) for repairing. They have informed that its gear assembly needs be replaced and asked us to send the washing machine to the service center at Bareilly. As the service center is 28 KM away from my residence (IFFCO Township) it is not feasible to carry the same to service center. However, we could arrange to bring the gear assembly from service center if it is heavier.
Would you please make it possible the repairing job to be done at my residence.

Susheel Kumar

Nov 19, 2018

Dear Manto,

We got it checked with the service team and confirmed that our service technician is going to visit at your place today to assist you with the appliance issue.

Nov 19, 2018

Manto

Nov 17, 2018

Poor service by Abri Homecare Centre Tirunelveli

I have purchased whirlpool refrigerator double door 24 -05 - 2016 Its not working It is under original warranty period

My complaint NO -MR1018018352
-MR1118008905

The service personal from this service center visit 27-10-2018

The technician said that compressor has to be replaced

But still no response

We kindly request you to help us in this issue repair the refrigerator as soon as possible

M.Manto
8608019725

Oct 1, 2018

Damaged By inexperienced Service Engineer

Dear Ashoklal,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your mobile/complaint no. so that we can look into this concern.

Ashoklal

Sep 27, 2018

Damaged By inexperienced Service Engineer

whirlpool Great Product with last class services.

I buy one product named Refrigerator from your store in June 2011. it working fine for few years.

Now, on 22nd,September cooling Problem arise, So for that issue, i booked complain on a company. Service Engineer come to home and repair it and its working fine in just A second day my Product is same not working again then I booked complain again on 24th Sept. and when your service engineer come again he changed some parts in refrigerator and something was big spark in there and my refrigerator Compressor, my home whole Electricity and everything is Shocked, and its done by whirlpool unexperienced Service Engineer.

So, Please Go through the case, and try to solve my issue. Otherwise, I had to go to Consumer Court for this. And Please Issue all parts (compressor and other which required) which damaged by your unexperienced Service Engineer.

Sep 21, 2018

Pathetic services - Compliant not resolved on 80th day of complaint

Sep 20, 2018

Free service not yet attended

Dear Gaurav,

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...