Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

May 18, 2017

Whirlpool AC

Dear Ravish2193,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your mobile/complaint no. so that we can look into this concern.

Ravish2193

May 17, 2017

Whirlpool AC

Quick summary:

- Bought a new AC in February 2017 from Girias Bangalore( Marathahalli)
- AC stops working early April 2017 (within warranty period)
- Replacement AC made available ONLY on 17th May 2017
- After 100 calls, finally i get a replacement AC today. THANK YOU!

Now they ask me to pay 500Rs to remove the old ac.

Hope you undertsand the plight of a customer. After a month in summer with no AC(for which I bought the AC), now I need to pay for the AC replacement too.

This is such non professionalism from your side. Kindly act on this so that we customers can still believe in Whirlpool.

May 9, 2017

Fridge Compressor Damaged

Dear Sangram,

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Sangram Chavan

May 8, 2017

Fridge Compressor Damaged

My Complain Number.: PN 0517002227

Bought Whirlpool Fridge Protton Model in September 16, within 8 Months the Compressor is Damaged, it 3 days for engineers to figure out the issue. now they say we need to send an email to company asking for Compressor, They dont have any confirm as to how much time will it take to resolve the Issue, CC says 13-14 Days is the TAT. Spoke with another CC guy he says within 24 Working Hours.

Now I feel Cheated by Whirlpool Company Sales Person which said Compressor has Copper Coating n has no stability issues, and now within 7 Months the Compressor is damaged. Imagine Going without Fridge in the Torching Heat of 40 Deg in the Month of MAY. Loss of Food Items due to Damaged was Around RS 2500. Sales Center says Compressor is not available, whereas the Manufacturing Unit is in Pune my Hometown. Inquired for compressor from Private Seller, he has it for Around Rs 8000. Some it means people under warranty for their Product has to Suffer.

I will never ever buy any Whirlpool Product and will never recommend any one from my close to buy it. at least they will not have to undergo the agony and Pain what i have went through.

The Worst ever Before and After Sales Service. Pathetic...

Apr 28, 2017

very bad experience with whirlpool fridge

Dear Mangesh,

We request you to kindly contact the concern dealer for further assistance.

Mangesh8688

Apr 25, 2017

very bad experience with whirlpool fridge

Hello Sir i am purchase whirlpool fridge in croma aundh they are not proper pack my fridge not proper packing.and lot of crash in fridge.invoice no :-SLF02A01104101176 .ITEM CODE 187431 WHIRLPOOL REF FF 330L 343D PROTON TOY MB .Please check invoice and photo to pack fridge

very bad experience with whirlpool fridge very bad experience with whirlpool fridge very bad experience with whirlpool fridge very bad experience with whirlpool fridge

Apr 25, 2017

Air Condition Split / Whirlphoon

Dear sivaramakrishnan,

sivaramakrishnan1952

Apr 22, 2017

Air Condition Split / Whirlphoon

The complaint No. CN0417015738 dated 15.04.2017 has not been attended properly. The service personnel came and took the Motor from the AC and told that he will replace within 4 days. So far not turned up.
mgupta1112

Apr 21, 2017

Refilling requiremnt of Gas in Airconditioner

Last year, our Airconditioner was under AMC, which was till approximately 19/5/2016.

I lodged a complaints regarding for cooling issue to the company. Accordingly they done it before our AMC.

Now, in the current year, the same issue is arised now.

Please help and ask someone to contact us.

Manoj Gupta

Ph. : 9891794391.
email : mgupta1112@yahoo.co.in

Apr 19, 2017

worst service

Dear shubham poddar,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and contact details at ORMSupport@whirlpool.com so that we can escalate this issue to our team.

shubham poddar

Apr 18, 2017

worst service

we were facing ac cooling problem and requested for service
two service boys came for gas filage from Timex engineering co.
they said coil need to be repair then the broke ac coils
and then said need to change entire system
please take immediate action we are facing problem

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Jpshetty16,

Apr 8, 2017

Very bad services

Dear Mukeshsrivastava,

We're sorry to hear your experience. This concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

mukeshsrivastava.mca

Apr 7, 2017

Very bad services

Such a very bad and worst servicea provide by whirlpool. From last 5 days we are chasing but after 2 visit no resolution provided. And most poor service of customer care support they are not providing relevant information also no call back from their side. Very better to don't buy any product from whirlpool this is my personal suggestion.

Br
Mukesh

Apr 6, 2017

threatening for money from Service center

DEAR SIR,

So far I have registered complaint 3-4 times. But I did not any complaint register number to my mobile number.

I have purchased my AC on above said date from UNILET store on 13.04.2016. When I purchased the offer from UNILET was free installation. As per store authority free installation will be done at my home within 2 working day.

But after calling so many times I got a call from Mandya Whilrlpool centre. On 16.04.2016 they have sent 2 unprofessional mechanics to install my AC.

They have reached my home at 7.00 PM in the night and installed in a very unprofessional manner in the dark and asked the money for installation. As per Store person the installation is free. That is the reason I have refused pay the money.

They have made a very big hole in the wall to take pipe from main unit and left the hole without giving any instruction to fill the same. Since I was night we could not see it properly.

As a result within a month my display has gone and remote was not working. Since I was out of station I registered the complaint after 3 months.

When I registered the compliant I got call from same Mandya Service center and they have asked to pay the installation fee and informed me without that payment they will not come and attend the complaint.

After a month again I have registered the complaint. But no one has responded for my complaint.

Again I have registered the complaint in the month of March 2017. Again I got a call from Manya Service Center and demand for the installation free. After several call to service center number (8232400086) they have sent a technician to my house to attend the complaint.

They have found that rat has cut the wire inside the AC , since it has not covered the hole .

When I asked to repair / attend the complaint the Service center owner Manjunth ( 7899666637) Called me told that, " AC has to be reinstalled once again " and the re - installation fee and repair cost of Rs. 5000/- has to be paid.

When I refused to pay RE- INSTALLATION fee of Rs. 5000/- he has started threatening me saying " IF I COMPLAINT WHIRLPOOL ABOUT RAT CUT LIFE LONG YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY GUARANTEE and WHIRLPOOL WILL WITHDRAW THE GUARANTEE GIVEN FOR COMPRESSOR "

This is very unprofessional way of handling a customer. After so many effort my AC is not repaired. Please arrange to send some technician from other location to handle the case. My guarantee period also coming to an end. Please respond at the earliest

DEAR SIR,

So far I have registered complaint 3-4 times. But I did not get any complaint register number to my mobile number.

not getting the service for free istallation and demo within time

Dear brvarpe,

brvarpe

Apr 5, 2017

not getting the service for free istallation and demo within time

i have purchased the new refrigerator of Whirlpool and given the complaint for installation and demo on 31st march 2017,but till not getting the service.This is very poor service.i have personally contact to the customer care but not getting the service .if not then i have to complaint to customer forum .
Manojthomas

Mar 30, 2017

Whirlpool refrigerator not working

I have bought a refrigerator just 2 years back. Now it stopped working and when the service team came they said that the compressor and condensor has to be replaced. The service person who came here seemed to know nothing. I further contacted your service centre and their reply was really unsatisfactory. Unsatisfied Whirlpool customer .
Manoj Thomas
manojpalli@gmail.com
PANKAJKUMARMEHNDIRATTA@GMAIL.COM

Mar 29, 2017

TECHNICIAN DAMAGE THE COIL WHN REFUSED GIVING 1000 RUPEES FOR CLEANING THE COIL

MY AC IN UNDER AMC, I CALLED FOR ROUTINE SERVICE, I DEY TO PAY 1000 FOR CLEANING COIL, AFTER THAT MY AC STOPS COOLING WHEN THEY CLENED THE COIL MANUALY WITH TOOTH BRUSH AND SCREW DRIVER. NOW COMPANY IS DEMANDING 9000 RUPEES FOR COIL REPLACEMENT.THEY CMMITTE THAT ALL PARTS ARER INCLUDED IN AMC NOT THEY WANT TO CHARGE FROM ME FOR THE TECHNICIAN MISTAKE.IDID NOT EXPECT SUCH A POOR SERVICE FROM A MNC.PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE FOR COMPLAINT NO.HR0317006865.

Mar 14, 2017

Service Engineer's are not good

Dear NidaThajudeen,

NidaThajudeen

Mar 13, 2017

Service Engineer's are not good

I have called the Toll free number given in the website and registered complaint at Kalyan nagar division at Bangalore. Two engineer came and checked the whirlpool washing machine. Then they said that mother board and wall unit is not working as expected. The repairing cost is approx 4500 and replacing new mother board is approx 6500. But the bad part is that complaint is not recorded properly and there is no evidence to track the complaint and the engineers until now. This is really bad and does not want any other customer to face the same issue.
sruthy234@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2017

Washing Machine Repair - I am cheated

my washing machine inlet pipe had some problem and hence raised a complaint with whirlpool service center by calling 180030027303. They raised complaint Rf121888. They informed it will be closed in 24hours. Evening 2 guys came and dismantled the machine and left telling inlet valve and pipe has to be replaced and they will come in the evening again. They came next day and replaced items and gave me a hand written bill of 2800(inlet pipe set and value) + 450 (labour charge). I trusted them and paid. It after they left i checked online for the price of the items they replaced. It is much less , coming around 1000 rupees only. The bill is issued by Global Service center, 103,3rd Main, JP nagar post, Minhaj nagar, Bangalore.Then i called the number given in the bill Ashfaq(9066860919) who told the guy who came to my house is not his technician and he has not issued the bill.He asked me to tell the technician to refund the amount. I called them again and tried conferencing them, but it didn't work. Technician(8861007910) informed me he will speak to ashfaq and call me back. Now both of them are not picking. I called Whirlpool service call center (180030027303) again to inform this , they said they cannot do anything as they trust the service centers. When i enquired about the service center (Global service center who issued bill) , customer care executive told it is not authorized whirlpool service center. If they are not authorized why did whirlpool call center forwarded my request to some one who is not authorized to take the request.

Mar 11, 2017

Poor service

Dear sri paul singh,

chief minister of uttar pradesh - Electricity
    JAI HIND C.M. SIR sir thakur ganj thane ke jenrailganj...
    Jio - abusive phone call
    abused by a Jio user with phone no-08077783035
    Dealzandoffers.com - product not working n wrong product delevered
    not working power bank I want to return back the...
    results - Some seat no are not in list
    Some seat no are not displayed in result why it is so? N...
    SSC - Registration no. and Password
    Sir, I have already registered for the ssc-cgl 2017 but I...
    RPF - RPF police asking corruption
    Hi sir, I was traveling from kurnool to kachiguda in the...
    tspsc - I am unable to download my Hall ticket
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed Muqtar Ali. I am unable to...
    Samsung split inverter ac - Bad product and gas leakage
    I purchased inverter ac worth rs.44000 thousand in 201611...
    Delhi Transport Corporation - money related issue
    sir today i travelled from IIT gate to Katwaria saria.I...
    al zahra general hospital - data flow
    Dear sir/maam My problem is, i have already my saudi...