Wibs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Wibs

ninad10

Nov 25, 2021

Late supply of wibs bread

I am Ninad Chavan staying in Mumbai Dadar east Hindmata 400014
In our area wibs supplyer deliver bread to shop in our area in between 9am or 9:30am
most of our office at 9 am or 10am, so we want bread at 7 am or 8am
we can,t get wibs bread, so we have to get another brand bread
result is you are Loosing your Loyal customer like us
Mob 9892064582
Rashmi jawle

Sep 14, 2021

Unhygienic bread

This is the packet of bread we brought in the morning as usual.but today we found a mosquito inside a bread.so I want to advice people who are using wibs bread plz b careful and take care of ur health.and also want to complain to the wibs company that why you people are so careless about customers. Health.i never gonna buy it again..this is rubbish😡😡😡

Unhygienic bread Unhygienic bread Unhygienic bread Unhygienic bread

Takshent

Jul 23, 2021

non delivery of wibs breads

This is uday kamble, Prop. of M/s. Takshshila Enterprises a retail shop opened at 15-08-2020, but none of your sales man or distributor visited at shop yet, Kindly arrange some other distributor so as to get the wibs bread soonest.

For, M/s, Takshshila Enterprises
Takshent

Jul 23, 2021

non delivery of wibs breads

hi this is uday kamble, prop. of M/s. Takshshila Enterprises opened at 15-08-2020, i hereby bring to your noticed that none of your salesman or distributor visited at shop yet. Can u please arrange some other distributor who can supply the wibs bread.

For M/s Takshshila Enterprises
Komalsingh

Jul 12, 2021

Wibs bread have fungus insider the packet

Today (12.07.2021) I purchased wibs brown bread packet and it have fungus inside it. Me n my 5 years old son accidentally consumed bread from the same pack and later I noticed fungus on few breads. This ridiculous what we get any kind of infection. Immediately respond to this post. My official mail id is [email protected]

Wibs bread have fungus insider the packet

Savita Dalvi

Nov 25, 2020

required wibs bread products in my store

wibs team
My shop name is RV Enterprises in Thane , shop no 2, aarambag,veer savarkar path, near DTDC courier service head office thane (W)-400601. I need ur wibs bread products . i m trying to ur head office telephone no. 02223747024 but can not reply any one. kindly reply urgently.

Savita Dalvi
laxmi mini mart

Oct 8, 2020

Distributor No supply Breads

your distributer does not supply bread to us
your distributer gives bread to our next shop and directly goes away from there he does not visit us back. is it right???? my shop name Laxmi Mini mart - Shop No. 1 Omkar Building Opp. praagati School gorai 2 Borivali West , Mumbai 40052.. we are buying Modern bread however we dont like that bread but still. Your distributr Person Mr. Nadar Giving Stupid reply once school will start i will supply you that Bread - What is the meaningof that we are paying for that bread - request you take action against him his Mobile no. is 8433523508 Kindly take some action on your distributer who does not care about your Business.

Best Regards,
Shashikant - 9833606319
ajaykuchekar81

Jun 2, 2018

your distributer does not supply bread to us

your distributer gives bread to our next shop and directly goes away from there he does not visit us back. is it right???? my shop name Jai Santoshi Mata. shop no 6 plot number 114 Wholesale shop of Kirana, Fruits and Vegetables. unfortunately we are buying Modern bread however we dont like that bread but still. Kindly take some action on your distributer who does not care about your Business.

Best Regards,
Ajay Kuchekar.

Nov 17, 2016

refusing to sell 800 gm bread

We have a shop named Mahesh Stores in phase 6, brahmand, who irrespective having a bread of 800 gm refuses to sell to general customer. He either gives reason of being expired ( @ 10 am ) or hide below the counter. I am told and my wife has witnessed that he gives the entire lot to the sandwich maker. This means either he do not buy enough to cover his sells or you do not supply the same. This is unfair. I have seen same incidence at adding colony Hiranandani too.

I myself in my earlier day's have worked in Britannia factory reay road looking at mumbai distribution and know the importance of 800 gm bread when doing sandwich. I know the stale bread policy very well.

I am not sure either you will confront the shop owner or be honest enough to accept / correct the fault / policy. Appreciate you write me back. If can do so on [email protected] Mob no. 7045418624

Vasudeo Usgaonkar

Row House: i3, Near Brahmand Bus Depo, Phase 6, Brahmand, Thane west
KKeskar

Mar 30, 2015

green mould on bread in a sealed packet

I purchased a packet of Wibs bread from a medical shop in Dahisar east, on 28th March, 2015...
The packet had 2 bad slices of bread in between the packet. These slices had GREEN MOULD(fungus) on them!!!
(The LOT NO. A29...expiry date 29th March, 2015.)

Wibs is a reputed company and this kind of carelessness is not good for its reputation!!
Kindly look into the matter.

KKeskar