Wifi Cash

Consumer complaints and reviews about Wifi Cash

garimank

Oct 17, 2020

Loan Repayment

This is to inform you that I received a message from this number 9058723724 regarding Loan Repayment today. He or she said that if I don't pay the loan they will start calling my contacts. They had my contact list. I told them I had last 1000 in my account and I can repay the full money when my salary comes. The person did not listen and was extremely rude and sent messages to my contacts.I told that it will affect my job and I might also loose my job during these times. He or she said they don't care and just need the money. They sent messages to my contacts. I was given the account details to transfer the money. I somehow arranged and transferred 1000/- and then 7000/- to the Account. The Account details are mentioned below.

AC NAME : CHADHA FINANCE LIMITED
Account no-1915099028
IFSC=KKBK0000811

Even though I have paid my loan now I have got no details about the closure. I am also attaching the screenshots of the chat, the transfer made and the message sent to my contacts. I also tried calling the number but they did not answer. I also call the WiFi Customer care number but the number was switched off.

I am a single mother with a 50% pay cut. I am have a lot of financial difficulties and have struggled a lot during this pandemic like a lot of other people. I have arranged this money with great difficulties and I did not know what to do as they were messaging my contacts.Now after I sent them my payment details they have check my message and blocked me. They have not given any update on loan closure to me.

Please find the screenshots below.

Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment Loan Repayment