Wrong e challan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Wrong e challan

Sep 18, 2019

Pune

We have received e-challan PNCCC1900795945 DTD 16 MAY 2019 (11.33), PNCCC19001620141 dtd 19 Aug 2019 (15:12) & PNCCC19001672398 dtd 26 Aug 2019 (12:08) for Vehicle No. MH12 MG 0535.

Images which are available online e-challan site shows another vehicle, however, my vehicle number is MH 12 MG 0535 (Active 3G) and the Images showing MH 12 MG 535 (TVS Jupiter) vehicle and this in not our vehicle.

You can check the vehicle type & Number in the last challan you issued /attached Photo.

Can you please redirect the challan to correct owner of the vehicle and remove the e-challan appearing against our name.

Savita Shinde

Wrong E Challan Wrong E Challan Wrong E Challan Wrong E Challan Wrong E Challan Wrong E Challan

Aug 29, 2019

Aug 29, 2019

harkanwal singh

Aug 24, 2019

wrong echallan

Dear sir/madam

i have received maharastra traffic police echallan no MUMCM19004920278 with fine of 200 for wrong parking. However to my surprise it is issued at mumbai whereas my vehicle has not travelled to mumbai on said date.

The attached image is of some other vehicle which doesnt belong to me . I feel its a typo error . Attached image is of MH12- MR-0312, where as my car is MH12- MR-3112 .

Please make necessary correction so that i am not penalized without any fault of mine.